Body Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

Alan's cock was so very hard and the tip very swollen stretching the skin tight and smooth. The tip felt so different than the shaft his cock. The tip looked more like a purple mushroom. I wanted his cock and that wonderful mushroom inside my pussy. I wanted to open up and take his marvelous penis inside of me so I could become a woman. "Fuck me Alan, fuck your little teachers pet and the school whore. Fuck me and make me yours."

Alan slipped my panties down to my ankles and took them off my feet. He slipped his shoes off using one foot and then the other. Stepping out of his pants he kicked them to the side. His preparations made me realize that this wonderful man whom moments before had only been my teacher; was getting himself ready to fuck his student. I was going to get fucked by my Chemistry Teacher and Alan was going to turn me into a woman. The very thought of being taken in this dark secluded closet made my pussy get even wetter.

I didn't know exactly what was coming next but Alan certainly did. Reaching around my ass, he bent his legs and pulled me up and off my feet as though I were a feather. Then he stood with me completely suspended and cradled by his arms. He was so strong and powerful and it felt wonderful to be lifted up off the ground by this man!

Still standing he separated my legs with his hands by placing them around the back and inside my thighs. My legs were spread and he was able to somehow arrange them around his naked waist. His hips formed a ledge for my legs. I wrapped them around his narrow waist and locked my ankles tightly. Pulling my skirt out of the way, I could feel his tight belly against my pussy. Alan leaned back changing the angle of his hips and I felt his hard cock begin rubbing my open and exposed pussy. His hands moved between the cheeks of my ass and under my pussy to his cock. Guiding it homeward he slide it up between my wet and swollen pussy lips into the entrance of my pussy. Alan began a delicious rubbing of the hard smooth fat head of his cock up and down the folds of my pussy petals which were now wide open, wet and completely exposed to accommodate his hard cock. This was the moment I had been waiting for. The moment of my becoming a complete woman. I was going to be fucked by Alan and become his woman.

Slowly he lowered me onto his cock and pushed it up into me. I had never before even so much as touched a boy's penis. And now, this adult teacher's cock was slowly sliding into my womanhood. I felt a slight pain as the slick smooth head of Alan's cock pushed against the gate of my hymen, then with a slippery giving of that thin wall; I felt him sliding all the way up into my hungry pussy. It was not as painful as someone had told me. I winced and gave a little cry as though I had been given an injection by the doctor. Only this time my Chemistry Teacher was the one doing the injecting. Alan was doctoring my pussy with his hard cock. My first cock! I wondered if I was bleeding on Alan's cock but I couldn't tell because I was so wet.

Alan said, "Lynn are you ok? Did I hurt you honey?".

"No Alan, your honey is just fine. You feel so good deep inside me!"

Not much was said by either one of use as we made love. We were both lost in the fact that out of nowhere, we had somehow fallen into each others arms and our natural passions were feeding each other's sexual desires. Alan was fucking me and making me his completely. I instinctively knew such a responsible and trusted person as he, would not be taking such a risk as guiding me all the way through the right of passage and becoming a woman unless he really cared for me. That trust and comfort made me feel so safe here in his arms with his cock deep inside my pussy. In return Alan would find out, in case there was any doubt, that I was ready to be everything he would ever need.

I thought I had just learned everything I would ever need to know about sex and life. But Alan and my mother had much more to teach me. Had I known what they had in store for me, I would have been all the more excited and anxious about the future. Alan had indeed been the first man to fuck me, but I was the second woman in my family to fuck him. Because unbeknown to me at the time, he and my mother had been fucking for well over one month. Alan was taking daddy's place in more than one way!

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12