Body Comfort Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers

Stephanie looked up at me with her dark chocolate eyes, batted her lashes, and all worries left my mind. We smiled together, and my heart missed a bit. She took one of the tubes in her hand that had so recently held me, but which was now filled to the brim with chocolate and had a popsicle stick coming out of the top. She held it up for me to see. "This is the first one I started. I put some melted chocolate in the bottom, let it cool enough to support the banana cores I was working on earlier, put that in, and then poured the rest of the chocolate around it. I got some equipment from the lab," she gestured to a series of clips on metal dowels, "to hold to stick still while the chocolate hardens, erm, while it cools." She bit her lip at her mistake, and the cute gesture, such a huge contrast from her lustful face mere minutes before, made me sigh. My heart hurt. All it wanted was for me to kiss her, but I couldn't. I didn't want to force her into anything; I didn't want her to reject me: it would hurt too badly. She grabbed the popsicle stick and wiggled it back and forth, freeing the candy from its mold. "This one should be just about done. I started it as soon as you..." she paused, searching for the right way to continue, "made the first mold for me."

The chocolate released from the silicone around it and Steph pulled it out to examine it. It was a perfect replica of my own manhood: the long, thick, slightly curved shaft, the huge but smooth head that every previous girlfriend had commented on admiringly. I could even make out individual veins on its surface. It looked as though someone had simply painted my own penis with chocolate. I was in awe. When Steph saw it, she breathed in sharply and mouthed a silent "Wow." "It umm...looks...really good, Matthew. Don't you think? Is it...accurate?" she said in fits and starts.

I took it from her and turned it around. It was damn accurate alright. "Ya, it looks perfect," I confirmed. "Great job!"

She blushed and modestly replied, "Thanks, but I couldn't have done it without you." She giggled and took the candy back from me. "So you can help me make these. Maria's going to be working on other snacks. I think she wanted to make fruit salad." She gestured to Maria, who was currently bent over a table cutting strawberries, her bottom poking out behind her. I looked at her for a few seconds longer than necessary, enjoying the view, before returning my attention to Stephanie.

I watched what she was doing with the molds and tried to mimic her as best I could. It was easy work, but time-consuming. I enjoyed it, though. I got to be near Stephanie, and it was thrilling to watch her handle a chocolate copy of my cock. She spent more time inspecting them than I thought was necessary, and I felt proud of myself and my manhood. As Maria prepared other dishes, Stephanie and I talked at our own little workstation.

"How are your classes going this semester, Stephanie?"

"I'm really enjoying them, actually. My chemistry class is interesting, and I'm doing a lot of work at the lab, so a lot of what we go over helps out there. I think I'm starting to really understand the work they have me doing." She smiled and continued, "I like thinking that I can contribute to the project intellectually, not just physically. Do you know what I mean?" I nodded in agreement. "I'm also taking this interesting English class for my literature elective called 'Desire.' We read a lot of interesting stuff. Like, we just read Plato's Symposium."

"Oh, I really liked that one! Aristophanes's story was my favorite. It's a little silly, but romantic. Quixotic, ya?"

She smiled at me and replied, "That was my favorite, too. I didn't know you were such a romantic," she teased me, giggling and gently elbowing my side. "So what else did you like about Symposium?"

I thought about it briefly. "Well, I'm really into history, so it's cool, to me, to read about these historical figures and their ideas about concepts like love. I mean, it's probably mostly myth and legend, but he wrote while these guys were alive, so it couldn't have been completely and totally wrong."

"Oh, that's right, you're Mister History! Ummm...Germany, right?" she asked.

"Bingo," I replied. "Good job. I just find it really interesting, especially the Hohenzollerns in Prussia. I find it incredible what they could do with what they had. I guess it's the romantic in me," I explained smiling at Stephanie.

We continued to talk for hours as we worked until late. I felt really close to Stephanie by the time I left, and we lingered in our goodbye hug as I went upstairs to my bed for sleep. I stripped down to my boxers, tight after Stephanie's hug, turned off the lights, and went to bed.

**Thanks for reading. Any comments or feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated!**

MatthewVett
MatthewVett
1,828 Followers
12