Body Hopper: Charlotte McKinney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me out," I told him as I pointed to her moist center. He got on his knees and scooted over towards me. He started my moving from my knees with soft and sweet kisses. He kissed up my left knee before moving towards the right knee to leave some soft kisses. He moved his way back and forth with the kisses, slowly going up Charlotte's legs as he kissed her left thigh and her right thigh.

The feeling of his lips on my thighs sent a rush throughout Charlotte's body. The teasing was just make her body more wet and more eager for when his lips and tongue finally made contact with her glistening love hole.

Trevor licked his lips as he finally moved up to Charlotte's wet aching vagina. With absolutely no warning, he pushed his face into her wet cunt and started to lash away at her insides with his tongue. I started to moan loudly as couldn't have even imagined how good the feeling of his rough tongue against Charlotte's soft insides felt throughout her entire body.

I squirmed around in Charlotte's body on the brown leather couch as Trevor used his tongue to make love to Charlotte's aching wet vagina. I thought that the feeling could not get any better than it could get in this moment in time until I felt something. While I was not paying attention, Trevor decided to not only use his tongue to pleasure her love hole. Her body jumped in surprise as Trevor decided to add his fingers into the mix.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" Trevor said as he popped up from between her legs to make sure he was not doing anything to hurt Charlotte. I thought that it was actually pretty sweet of Trevor to make sure that he was doing what I wanted him to do and that he wasn't hurting me.

"No it just surprised me, please keep going Trevor!" I moaned out in Charlotte's voice, letting him know that I wanted him to continue his assault on Charlotte's aching pussy with his mouth and fingers. Trevor got my okay and lowered himself back down and got back to work with his tongue.

After a minute or two of getting his tongue reacquainted down there, he took his middle finger and his pointer finger and pushed them into her cunt until they were up to the second knuckle.

I moaned out in pleasure again as I felt his fingers slide themselves inside me. I closed my eyes in pleasure as he curled his fingers and scratched them against Charlotte's inner walls. I think he had found one of Charlotte's sensitive spots because the feeling of his fingers against that felt better than anything else he was doing. Before I knew it, I got that feeling I felt when I had gotten her body to orgasm from my bathroom adventure.

"Keep going! Right there! I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as I felt Charlotte's body begin to release a rush of pleasure throughout her body. I had begun to spasm as the rush of pleasure flowed throughout her bloodstream. Fluids began to leak from her pussy onto Trevor's digits.

I looked down at him and saw he was drinking her fluids right from my legs. I took deep breathes as I tried to calm down from the second orgasm I had as Charlotte McKinney. Once I regained my composure, I looked down at Trevor.

"That was amazing Trevor. Now it's your turn to have some fun." I said as I got him on the couch. I grabbed his rock hard cock and lined it up with Charlotte's pussy. As Trevor's cock slowly slid closer to Charlotte's waiting love hole, I waited patiently until I felt the tip of his huge cock actually penetrate her lower half before I started to thrust her body into his cock, pushing it inside of her.

As most of his cock entered inside her, I started to bounce on his cock. He started to thrust his meaty and lengthy cock to the rhythm of my bouncing, creating a wonderful pace that sent strong feelings of joy and pleasure to every single inch of her body.

The feeling of Trevor's cock hitting every single pleasure zone in Charlotte's vagina sent me into a state of total bliss. While we bounced all around from the fucking, I noticed that Trevor could not take his eyes off of Charlotte's massive bouncing breasts. I grabbed the jiggling breasts with my hands.

I rubbed and messaged them sexually for Trevor, who was responding well to the image I was giving him by the look on his face. Knowing how much Trevor and other people loved her breasts, I made him an offer that most men could not refuse.

"Do you want to fuck this big bouncy tits Trevor?" I asked Trevor as he couldn't take his eyes off of her chest.

"Hell yeah I would," he grunted as he stopped pounding his meaty cock into Charlotte's love canal.

I laid down flat on the couch and pulled apart my tits to give him some room to place his cock. He guided his cock in between her tremendous jugs. I took hold of her breasts and started fucking him with her breasts. I wanted to start off slow, so I moved each one slowly while using her tits to kind of message his cock.

I pressed them together to create more friction and saw he was responding well to it. I put her hands on her top and pushed her breasts together, making the already tight canal a little bit tighter. I took turns bringing one breast up while the other went down to create a good rhythm. After a little time doing that, I started to push her gigantic jugs back and forth, moving his dick side to side with them.

"You love fucking my big tits don't you?" I said as he started to thrust harder and harder into the valley of her cleavage.

"I love fucking your tits Charlotte," he replied as something came over him as he started to mercilessly fuck her breasts.

He was fucking her tits so hard that I had to get an extra firm grip on them so they wouldn't bounce around and hit me in the face. Now he was on top of me, straddling her chest as he kept up his frantic pace. I leaned forward and started to playfully bat her tongue against his throbbing cock. By the look on his face and being a guy myself, I knew he could feel the cum start to bubble up in his balls.

"You want to shower my tits with your baby batter Trevor? Do it! Give me a nice big load all over my big fat tits!" I said encouraging him as I pressed her large melons together and kept the valley he was fucking her tits with nice and tight. I continued pressing her beautiful boobs together waiting for the money shot on her tits.

"I'm cumming Charlotte I'm cumming!" he said I closed my eyes and waited for him to unload.

Holding it in until he simply couldn't anymore, Trevor shot rope after rope of his cum onto Charlotte's chest. Huge amounts of semen landed on her chest as her nipples became drenched with the white baby batter. I held on to his cock with my hand to make sure that I had milked out every ounce of cum onto Charlotte's tits. The warm of his jizz on my chest felt great as I rubbed it into her chest.

"That was amazing Trevor," I said looking up at him.

"Anytime for you Charlotte," he replied with a smile.

"How about same time tomorrow?" I said as I winked at him.

"Sure. Sounds like a plan," he said as I helped him get on his clothes and had him leave the trailer.

After closing the door on Trevor after he walked out, I figured that I had enough fun in Charlotte's body for one day. I know that Charlotte was going to remember the events of what happened while I was in her body, but another cool part about being a body hopper besides being in other people's bodies was that I could change their memories.

I concentrated hard on accessing Charlotte's memory bank. When I got access to her memories of the events that took place with me at the controls, I changed her memory of me checking her out and masturbating in her body to her just being really horny and needing to get herself off.

For her memories with her and Trevor, I changed her memories so she thought that she had a huge crush on Trevor since she first saw him and she couldn't take not fucking him anymore and that she would honor the date she made with him tomorrow.

Once I set the false memories into her mind, I left her body and got back to my body which was still waiting in my car. It took me an hour to wake up. Once I did wake up, I looked at my phone and opened the messages.

Opening the newest message, there were the nudes I had taken in Charlotte's body. I started to drive back home. I wonder if I should just keep the photos or sell them to the highest bidder. Thinking about it, I decided to just look back on the time I spent as model Charlotte McKinney. Plus I can always make a decision tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Pjam1968Pjam196810 months ago

Why in hell would he be pleased by a guy unloading his ejaculation on him?! Even if he is on a female body that is to weird

Tammi45Tammi45about 7 years ago
Reply

Ok fair enough. I see what you were trying to do now. You may have wanted to include a paragraph or two with Charlotte and Trevor interacting before she was hopped in that case. This would have built up the already existing relationship between them, i.e he is just nervous assistant photographer, who just stared at her a lot and made her uncomfortable. Because in the existing story the first time we meet Trevor is when he enters her trailer and then immediately averts his eyes, so as a reader we see him as a good person straight away, not a creepy one.

Anyway it's not a bad thing, he came across as a nice guy who deserved a treat which is good. I just have a thing for reading about beautiful women having sex with men who would never stand a chance with them under normal circumstances. I think the whole body hopping idea is the perfect scenario for having gorgeous women share their perfect bodies with stereotypically unattractive men, e.g nerdy youngsters, fatter guys, ugly or older guys. Especially as the hopper can change the persons mind so that they enjoyed it too. This way we get great scenes where men who would never in a million years think they stood a chance with someone, get the treat of their lives, which makes for great engaging reading. Imagine a bullied fat kid who has zero confidence around women getting to fuck Charlotte, or a lonely old man who hasn't had sex for 20 years suddenly getting the miracle of hooking up with her. It might just be a personal fetish that I have, but for me this whole body hopping thing is the perfect scenario for making this sort of story work!

Keep writing I really love these hopping stories!

LazyninjasLazyninjasabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

I get why your confused. The way I wrote in my mind was that in Charlotte's mind, she found him creepy for staring at her all the time and just being awkward around her. I wanted the read to see that wasn't the case, he was just shy and slightly older. In the hopper's mind, it made him want to be nicer to Trevor than she was which hopefully made people realize the main character isn't just using his hopped body for selfish purposes. Glad you enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed it but...

In your Shay Mitchell intro you said that an old creepy man had his way with Charlotte...but in this story Trevor is just a normal young guy? I still enjoyed reading it, so thanks for the fun read, I was just looking forward to reading about an old creepy man getting his hands on Charlotte's incredible curves!! Hope you get inspired enough to write that story too one day! Thanks again for the good read!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Waking Up: Demi Lovato Dan puts on a couple of "performances" as Demi Lovato.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Wish Box Guy finds a magic box that makes his life more interesting.in Mind Control
Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories