Body Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, honey. Your Daddy's never made me cum like that."

"Wait. Like, never ever?"

"Not even once." She kissed me again, then stared deep into my eyes. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, Hailey. Lie down on the couch again for me. Spread your legs."

I did as she asked, eagerly anticipating feeling her tongue between my legs again. But then she sat up, grabbed one of my legs and positioned herself between my legs so that our pussies were aligned. I couldn't believe my luck - Mum was going to scissor me.

Mum held onto my leg for balance and moved around until our clits were in perfect alignment. She started grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy on mine.

"You're full of surprises today, Mum," I grinned. "I never knew you knew so much about lesbian stuff."

"Well, sometimes I join your Dad when he watches porn online. It's hard not to pick things up. Plus, I'm not exactly a stranger to experimentation." She looked down at my body. "Fuck, I love watching your big tits and your big belly jiggle when I fuck you."

I looked down and saw my body ripple like a waterbed each time she bumped her clit into me. "You love having a big, fat daughter, don't you, Mum?" Now, dirty talk I can do. I'd spent enough time in chat rooms to learn what works and what doesn't. "You like watching my big, fat tummy bounce, huh?"

Mum moaned in response, hypnotised by my jiggling.

"Then fuck me harder, Mummy! Slam your beautiful pussy into me! Make me bounce as hard as you can." I also enjoyed watching her stomach tighten and her tits bounce when she bumped into me. Plus, I was actually starting to enjoy being worshipped for my weight.

"My big, beautiful girl," she groaned between gritted teeth, fucking me faster and faster, making both our bodies bounce. "God, look at your belly, look at your boobs, look at your thighs, look at your chins. Mum never wants you to change your sexy, chubby body. Okay, baby?"

"Anything for you, Mum." I was starting to pant again. She was working me towards another orgasm. "So long as you keep fucking me like you're doing, I'll be any size you want me to be." I started grinding my hips, my clit meeting Mum's at the peak of each thrust. I started to sweat, feeling it break out on my forehead and my underarms.

She ran a hand all over my body - down my face, my neck, squeezing my boobs and tweaking my nipples, caressing my bulging stomach and flabby thighs. "Fuck yes, baby. That's it. Fuck me back. Fuck your mother with your massive, sexy body." She was panting, too. Her cheeks and her chest were flushed, and sweat had begun to break out on her forehead.

I grabbed my breasts and started bouncing them for Mum, then started telling her how beautiful she was. "I've wanted you for years, Mum. I never thought this would happen, but you're even better than I ever dreamed. I love watching you fuck me, but most of all I love you."

She bounced her pussy against mine faster and faster. "I love you too, Hailey. God, you're so fucking beautiful, and I don't just mean that big, fat body of yours. Now be a good girl and make your mother cum." She held onto my leg and started grinding her clit against mine, creating friction despite all the lubrication our pussies were providing.

I grinded back, to and fro against my mother's clit, moaning and groaning as we got each other closer and closer to the top of our orgasm cliff. She watched me as I jiggled and writhed beneath her, and I stared up at her beautiful face, occasionally glancing down at her perky tits, erect nipples and taught stomach.

We almost came together. I tried to hold on long enough, but watching my Mum and feeling our clits rub together soon became too much. I squealed in ecstasy, and zoned out completely while Mum continued to grind herself against me. I was washed over in pleasure, and I could feel myself spasming, jiggling all over, my face red and sweaty, my mouth locked in an O of pleasure.

When I came back to myself, Mum was just reaching her point of no return. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her fingernails dug into my leg. She groaned my name and spasmed, her wet pussy sliding and grinding against my own while she came. Her orgasm lasted close to a minute, and for every second, she was twitching and moaning.

Once she caught her breath and slowed her grinding pussy to a stop, I took charge. I was sure that Mum would have no issues taking orders from the fat girl who she so clearly worshipped.

"Get on your hands and knees, mother. On the ground," I commanded.

My mother did as told, and got on the ground in front of me. I stood up and walked in a circle around her, patting her head and running my fingers down her back. I knelt down behind her and caressed her ass. Her smooth, firm, perfectly symmetrical ass. Instinctively, I smacked it once. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to make a very satisfying slap that filled the room. She moaned with surprised delight.

Now it was time to do what I'd always climaxed to when fantasising about sex with Mum.

I pulled my mother's ass cheeks apart and kissed her directly on her tight little butthole. It was warm, clean, slightly salty from her sweat, and just so damn perfect.

"You have such a pretty asshole, Mum," I whispered reverently, less than two inches away from her most intimate body part.

"And it's all yours, baby," she replied.

That was the happiest news I'd ever heard. I opened my lips and started licking my mother's virgin asshole up and down, left and right, then in circles. I found up and down was easiest, following the direction of her butt crack. I held onto her cheeks, squeezing her butt while I ran my tongue over and over her asshole. She lowered her head and raised her ass up higher for me.

I spread Mum's cheeks further apart, widening her butthole slightly. Opening my mouth wide, I slid my tongue into her ass. Mum moaned and her asshole reflexively tightened around my tongue. I slowly removed my tongue and slid back in again, relishing the taboo flavour of my mother's previously unexplored asshole. She moaned with delight each time I withdrew my probing tongue, and kept telling me how good it felt every time I stuck my tongue in. A little deeper each time.

I'd reached my tongue as far as I could inside my mother's asshole, then I moved it around inside her. She groaned loudly and started touching herself. She rubbed two fingers across her clit, masturbating while I probed her ass with my tongue.

"Your tongue feels amazing, honey," Mum groaned. I responded by licking and tonguefucking her ass faster. I felt her body tensing up as she got closer to her third orgasm of the afternoon. My tongue and jaw were starting to go sore and numb from the exercise, but I didn't care; I was enjoying the taste and feel of her beautiful asshole way too much to ever stop. I wanted to have my tongue as deep inside her as possible when she came.

Less than a minute later, Mum started breathing heavily and her asshole clenched against my tongue. I started to spank her ass hard and rhythmically, smacking a constant beat on my mother's supple cheeks. I opened my mouth wide and shoved my tongue as far into her ass as it would go. Moments later, she was cumming; trembling and moaning and writhing against my face while waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her body. She kept repeating, "Fuck yes" mindlessly while I moved my tongue around in circles deep inside her, spanking her ass furiously.

When her orgasm had finally subsided, she collapsed, laying on her stomach. As she pulled her ass away from me, my tongue withdrew with a wet pop. I stared down at her naked back and red ass. I brushed my fingers lightly up and down her back.

"Have I told you just how incredibly sexy you are, Mum?"

"Hmm... Maybe not in those words." She rolled onto her back. I sure could get used to staring at her naked, thin torso. "Can you do me a favour, sweetheart?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Sit on my face. Mummy wants to look up at your big, beautiful body while she tastes your amazing virgin pussy again."

"How the fuck could I say no to that?" I crawled over to Mum's face and planted a knee on the carpet either side of her head, then lowered my pussy down onto her eager tongue.

While she licked at me, her hands caressed my body. She was truly worshipping my body and me; I'd never felt more beautiful. I closed my eyes and let my mother's fingertips explore my body, feeling her light touch on my hips, my thighs, my back, my ass, and my breasts. Meanwhile, she ran her tongue up and down my pussy, teasing my clit and probing my vagina. I moaned and unconsciously started grinding on her beautiful face, covering my mother in my juices.

I looked down past my belly. All I could see of my mother's gorgeous face was her eyes and her forehead. Her tongue lapped hungrily at my clit, sending intense warm feelings throughout my big, beautiful body.

"Oh God, Mum, your tongue...It feels so fucking good," I grunted. "You've made me feel so great today. You make me feel so special, so loved, so beautiful and sexy."

"Mmm-hmm?" Mum replied, her mouth too busy for words.

"Hell yes you have." I reached down and grabbed her hair and grinded against her face with increasing speed. "I love you so much. Now make me cum, Mummy. Bring your chubby, incredibly beautiful daughter to orgasm while she sits on that pretty, skinny face of yours."

She responded very well to my confidence and domination. Just as I commanded, Mum redoubled her magnificent tongue's efforts and furiously licked at my aching clit. The room filled with the sound of her giving me oral sex and me responding very well to it. She squeezed my butt cheeks tight in her slender fingers. Her ass massaging seemed to enhance the feeling of having my clit licked, and soon I was transported to a world of ecstasy. I arched my back and threw my head back and fucked her tongue as hard and fast as my sexy-chubby body and big hips would allow. I'm sure my mother was enjoying the view of my young, plump body writhing on top of her, my flab jiggling rhythmically above her.

"Fuck fuck fucking fuck oh shit fuck yes," I squealed, nonsensically. I could feel my entire body starting to tense up, crying out for the imminent release.

And when it came, the release was incredible.

Warmth exploded out of my clit, through my vagina and radiated throughout my body, coating my skin with a thin layer of sweat. I was thrown onto my hands and knees, doubled over with pleasure. I squealed and moaned uncontrollably while my body spasmed. I couldn't breathe for several seconds, and then I was panting like an old dog. My legs were quivering like I'd just finished a marathon bike ride.

"Oh holy fucking shit, Mum," I wheezed. She crawled out from between my legs, purposely running her nose along my ass crack. I, however, was still frozen in place, waiting for control to return to my limbs. "I've never cum like that in my life! What did you do to me?"

"It's just like I said before, sweetheart: All you needed was confidence. Everything in life is better when you feel as good as you look, Hailey. I hope you'll be able to remember that." She sat on the carpet, leaning against the couch.

I joined Mum on the floor in front of the couch and she cuddled up against me. "As long as I have you around in case I forget," I replied, sounding more needy than I intended. I guess I still had some work to do in the confidence department.

"There's no way in hell I can leave that belly, that ass, or those tits this soon after finally getting to play with them all," Mum confessed, rubbing my tummy. "No, I think you'll be stuck with your skinny ol' mother for a fair while yet, baby."

We sat there, mother and daughter, cuddled up and content, in blissful, exhausted silence for several minutes. Then I had to ask:

"Hey, Mum? Does this mean that I'm allowed to eat whatever I want now, instead of all that green crap you keep forcing on me?"

She laughed, genuinely surprised. "Y'know, I guess it does, honey."

"You've told me everything I've ever wanted to hear, all in one day. God, you really are the best mother ever."

12