Body Langauge

Story Info
No words spoken.
2k words
4.31
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loves sleeping with the windows open on a cool night. Part of the joy of the breeze is being able to feel it on your skin; she thinks as she slides her nightgown off. Leaving her silky panties on, she climbs between the sheets, sighing blissfully as the cold, smooth fabric slides across her body.

Positioning the sheet to cover only her lower back and part of her silk-clad ass, she snuggles against the bed and pillows, getting comfortable. She lets her mind wander and closes her eyes, waiting for sleep to offer pleasant dreams. After a while, somewhere in her pleasant half-asleep state, she hears a sound that seems real enough and realizes someone is standing at the foot of her bed.

She starts to get up but he touches her right leg and suddenly she recognizes his touch and even detects his unique scent, the one that sends her senses sinfully overboard. Knowing she's in no danger, she settles back down on the bed and opens her mouth to say something to him, but he just makes a slight "shh" towards her and she shrugs and waits.

Lying face down in the dark she can't see him. Suddenly all of her other senses kick into high gear, anticipating what he's going to do next. She jumps just a little as his fingertips brush against the soles of her feet.

He starts with one hand on each of her feet, lightly at first, then massaging her feet and toes. Slowly his touch becomes light again and he slides his way up the back of her legs to her calves. He lingers here and firmly presses his hands against her legs, squeezing the muscles. Up again, lingering on the back of thighs.

With each inch his fingers climb, the anticipation grows within her, she gets more excited, her breathing gets heavier. By the time he gets to her upper and inner thighs, she's nearly panting and even moaning slightly. Her skin tingles, waiting for the next touch.

She feels the foot of the bed sink under his weight as he puts his knees on the bed, straddling her legs. Feeling his bare legs against hers, she realizes he's most likely naked and the mental image sends a shockwave through her mind that flows through her entire body.

She gasps and momentarily holds her breath as the first orgasm of the night takes her by surprise. She feels more than hears him chuckle at her. She realizes his hands are no longer on her legs, or anywhere.

Her body tenses, waiting, wanting to be touched again. Suddenly he brings his hand down hard on her silky bottom with a loud clap. His fingers linger against the silk, sliding across the fabric lightly, slowly. Then he smacks her ass again, with the other hand. A third time and her fingers dig into the bed and she comes again.

He puts both hands on her ass, sliding them up towards her back, letting his body move forward with his arms. At the top of her shoulders, he tenses his fingers and pulls back down, leaving bright red scratches all the way down her back. She can feel the silk between her thighs getting damp now and he can smell her arousal.

Flattening his hands back against her skin, he slides his hands up her back, over her shoulders and down her arms. His body presses against hers as he stretches out to reach her hands with his, holding her down. He puts his legs between hers now, pushing her thighs apart. She can feel his hard naked cock pressing against the silk of her panties and she presses her hips back towards him to press it even closer.

He slides his tongue up her neck, around to her ear and suddenly sinks his teeth into her shoulder at the base of her neck. Her fingers clamp around his, her legs tighten against him, her breath catches in her throat and he can feel her muscles spasm as she comes again, almost violently. He releases his grip on her shoulder and kisses her neck, then blows on the dampness left by his kiss.

Goosebumps immediately flood her skin from head to toe. He switches to the other side of her neck and starts over. Licking around her ear, he thrusts his hips against her slightly and when she tenses in response his teeth sink into her flesh on the left shoulder. There is no muffling her moan and this time he doesn't let go so quickly.

He presses his teeth into her harder, and then thrusts his hips so that his cock presses against the wet panties still covering her pussy. Suddenly he lets go and pushes himself up, kneeling between her spread thighs. Her body is shaking and her breathing is so heavy he knows she's not going to try to get up yet. He puts one hand on her thigh just in case, to let her know he wants her to be still.

With the other hand, he slides his fingers over her ass, down around her thighs, between her thighs. He presses against her obviously wet lower lips through the panties and then slips his fingers under them to feel just how wet she is.

She lets out a small squeak as two of his fingers slide right between her lips and deep into her pussy. He wiggles them a little then pulls them out and slides them towards her clit. She holds her breath in anticipation and raises her hips to give him more access.

With the hand that was on her thigh, he smacks her ass again and catches her off guard. When she's distracted, he finds her clit quickly and rubs it in circles until he feels and hears her come again. He removes his fingers and she hears his lips as he sucks his fingers clean.

Then she feels his hands sliding up her thighs again, over her ass and around her hips, underneath her. He grabs the strings on each side of her panties and starts to pull them down. She raises her hips and he pulls them over her ass. He pulls them all the way down, backing off the bed as he drops them on the floor.

He stands and watches her for a moment, knowing she's wondering what he's going to do now. Lying spread eagle on the bed, with her pussy completely covered in her own come, he knows she's just dying to feel his cock in her. But he makes her wait. Any other night he might make her beg, or at least tell him how much she wanted it. But not tonight. There are no words tonight.

After a moment, he leans over and starts with one foot. He licks her toes, sucks on them briefly then licks his way up her leg. On the way, he sinks his teeth into her strong calf muscle, sending it and her into another spasm. He licks past her knee and gnaws at her inner thigh.

He feels her squirm under him and he turns his head sideways so he can barely lick the come from her pussy lips. She squeals and comes again, but he's already moving on. Pressing his skin against hers as he moves, he works his way up her back until he's lying on top of her again, holding her arms against the bed.

He freezes, puts his mouth to her ear and breathes heavily against it, knowing she loves to hear any sign that he's enjoying himself. She raises her hips and presses against him and he takes that opportunity to position himself just right and when she starts to relax he thrusts suddenly.

Before she realizes it, his cock is in her and she's coming all over him. She pushes her face into the pillow, biting at it and trying to breathe again. But he doesn't start fucking her just yet. He waits till she recovers from the initial shock.

When she's breathing again, he legs go of her arms, raises himself up a little for leverage and pushes himself even deeper into her, pressing against her body with his weight. Again he waits. Her hands are digging into the bed, waiting for him to move, wanting so badly for him to fuck her.

He moves slowly, pulling back until just the head of his cock is in her and she's afraid he's going to pull away completely, to tease her more. She makes a very low, animal sound that could only mean one thing and suddenly he's pounding into her hard and fast.

Her eyes roll back and she focuses on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, the feeling of his skin against her back and legs, the sounds of his breathing and even the wet sounds of his cock fucking her. That sound alone makes her come again.

She hears him grunt and he rises up more, grabbing her hips this time, pulling her up too, onto her knees. He pulls her ass to him as he pounds into her, occasionally using one hand to smack her ass when she least expects it. Her face is buried in the bed and her sounds are muffled by the sheet and mattress, but her body makes it clear just how much she loves the way he's fucking her.

He fucks her hard and fast for a while, then suddenly he slows down and leans over her back again, pressing his chest against her and using slow, rhythmic thrusts to get as deep into her as he can, sometimes moving side to side.

He bites her shoulder again, not as hard this time, but firmly and when she moans this time, it's quietly but the pleasure in it leaves no question. He reaches up and grabs her wrists again, holding her down and starts thrusting harder again, not much faster but fucking her hard, shoving his cock in her slippery pussy.

With each thrust she moans, and he realizes that she's coming almost continuously. When he starts to move slower and eases his thrusts, he feels her collapse and gasp for breath, moaning incoherently. She's the first woman he's fucked that stops breathing when she comes, and she comes a lot.

He takes it easy for a while, nice and slow, kissing her neck and ears and shoulders, letting her catch her breath and recover. When she gets back to the low sinful sounding moan that means she's lost touch with reality, he rises up again and starts pounding her pussy once more.

This time he fucks her hard and fast until he feels like he's going to explode. She feels his legs shake a little, hears his breath catch a few times and knows he's getting ready to come. She loves to feel his cock throb inside her pussy, so she tightens her legs around him encourage him to keep fucking her.

Suddenly he pulls her hips to him hard, shoving his cock deep in her and she feels his cock throb and pulse over and over as he comes hard into her. That feeling and the idea of him coming so hard makes her come too, her pussy tightens around his cock and they come together for what seems like an eternity. When it's over, he leans over, bites her neck and quickly pulls his cock out of her. It's covered with both of their come.

She collapses on the bed face down, panting until he walks around in front of her and grabs her hair. He pulls her towards the edge of the bed and puts his cock in her face. She immediately takes it in her mouth, gently because she knows how sensitive it is after fucking her for so long. She sucks it clean and he pulls her away and lets her go to collapse on the bed again.

The next morning she wakes up and thinks it must have been a dream. But no dream could be that vivid. And no dream leaves teeth marks.