Body Language

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

Karla responded by shuffling her bottom a little, to get closer to me, still looking at the TV screen, and once more, I shrank back a little, as I thought about how ashamed I felt when I got hard at the touch of her body, while we waltzed. Karla turned, smiling at me, smiling, and said, "What?"

"What do you mean?" I said, looking at her.

"You keep shuffling away," Karla said, "like I've got the plague or something."

"No, I'm not," I lied.

Then, a look of realisation came over Karla's face, and she said, "Oh, I know what it is. On the dance floor tonight. You're worried it might happen again."

I looked down, avoiding her gaze. "I don't know what was going on," I mumbled.

"Allan," Karla said, waiting till I looked up, "That's just natural. You were holding onto a girl, and, you know, things just happened." Then, she added, "When it stops happening, that's when you can start worrying." Her smile was a mixture of sweetness and irony.

"Let's not talk about it, okay," I said, trying to get away from the subject. Karla shuffled towards me, smiling mischievously, but I was now up against the right arm of the couch, with nowhere to go. I shrank back as far as I could, but she turned on her bottom as she sat next to me, put her feet up on the other end, and lay down on my lap, so her head was now resting on the right arm of the couch. "See?" she said, smiling up at me, "You can't get away."

"Come on," I said, "Now, you're being silly."

"You're the one being silly," Karla said, still lying across my lap, "carrying on over nothing. So what, you got a horn. Big deal. Guys get 'em all the time." She reached up with her right hand, and touched the left side of my chin, and said, "Actually, it's a bit of a compliment."

"Hey!" I said, gently placing her hand back on her belly with my left hand, "Let's not go there."

"Tell me honestly," Karla said, her voice softer but more serious now, "Have you ever looked at me or Krystal, and thought about it."

"No," I said, seriously.

"We're not related, really," Karla persisted.

"You're my stepdaughters," I said.

"Okay," Karla went on, "But if you forget all about the stepdaughter thing for a moment, and just look at me. Tell me honestly, do you find me attractive?"

"Of course, you're attractive," I answered.

"No," Karla answered, emphatically, "you're not answering the question. Do you find me attractive?"

"Karla, you're my child," I said, and I could hear the exasperation in my own voice.

"I was your child," Karla said, "and you've given me a great life and I'm really happy, but I'm not a child any more. I'm eighteen. That makes me an adult." Her tone changed a little, and she added, "We're both adults. So, I'm just asking you a question. Do you find me attractive?"

"You have to stop this," I said, keeping it serious, "it's not right."

"I'm just asking," Karla went on, undeterred, "Say you never knew me. Say you saw me walking down the street. I'm an eighteen year old girl, and you've never seen me before. You never had a stepdaughter, and you've never seen me before, okay."

I looked at Karla, and I could see this seemed to be important to her, so I said, "Hop up." She looked at me, questioningly, and I said, "Hop up, and stand in front of me. So I can look at you." Karla stood up, a little hesitantly, as though she thought I was trying to trick her, and she stood in front of me. She smiled, as she realised what I was doing. "If I saw you," I started, looking her up and down, "and I didn't know you, had never seen you before, and you were just a random eighteen year old girl, I'd think, 'Yeah, I like that. That's real nice. I like the look of that." I tried to sound like a guy reducing a girl to a sex object.

"Would you sleep with me, though?" Karla asked, getting straight to the point.

"Come on, that's not fair," I smiled up at her.

"Okay," Karla went on, "You're a guy and I'm a random, eighteen year old girl, and you see me in the street. What is it about me that you like the look of?"

I realised that I was beginning to enjoy this little game, and I got off the couch, and said, "I'll stand up, so I get a better perspective." I took a couple of paces back, and I said, "Okay, am I still forty-one?"

Karla was standing there, for my appraisal, smirking at me, and she said, "Yeah, you're a forty-one year old guy, and you've never seen me before, and I'm a random eighteen year old girl. Tell me what it is about me that you like the look of." Then, she added, "As a man. Tell me what thoughts go through your head."

I looked at Karla again, standing there, in that purple dress, dolled up from the reception, but without any shoes, and I tried to think of her as a random girl I didn't know. "Okay," I started, "I'd think, 'She's tall, I like that. Pretty face, and those deep brown eyes don't hurt one bit. Cute mouth, too. Just a hint of a pout. I think I'd like to kiss that mouth." Karla smiled at me, and tilted her head, as though she wanted me to continue.

I had a look at Karla's shape, and went on with, "Nice curves, not exactly hourglass figure, but you can tell she's a girl all right. No problems there at all." I pursed my lips, having a better look, and said, "I've seen bigger boobs in my time," and Karla looked down at hers, and I continued with, "but they are perky, gotta give 'em that." She smiled up at me. "Turn around," I said, motioning with my hand, and Karla turned for me, and I said, "Hmmm, nice arse, I like that arse. And those legs, they'll do me anytime. Pret-ty impressive little package, I'd say."

Karla turned to face me, and said, "So, Allan, after all that, if I was a random girl, and you didn't know me," and she paused, stepping closer, "would you want to have sex with me?"

"I don't have sex with random girls," I said, grinning at her.

"You know what I mean," Karla said, giving her head a shake.

"Why is this so important to you?' I asked.

"Because tonight, your body said something that you won't say yourself," Karla said, and I was surprised at how serious she sounded.

"Karla, that was hormones. You know that," I said, trying to keep it gentle. I loved this girl, this woman, this person who had been part of my life for fourteen years. "Hormones don't have morals," I went on, "and hormones don't drive six year old girls to school one day, and then watch them grow up to be beautiful young women the next. They don't know anything about right and wrong, they just do what they do."

"Okay," I get it, Karla smiled, "I'm a teenager. I know all about hormones. But, just one last thing." She seemed to pause for effect, and said, "I want you to kiss me."

"I've kissed you forty-seven thousand times, Karla," I said, but inside, I knew what she meant. I wasn't stupid.

"One kiss," she said, "One kiss, like a man kisses a woman, just so I can see what it's like with you."

"Come on," I said, "we can't do this." Inside, I realised that if I kissed her, I'd like it, and I'd probably be talked into going further. I knew it.

Karla turned to the coffee table, where there was a pile of small change in an ashtray. She picked up a twenty-cent coin, and said, "I'll toss you for it. Heads, you kiss me, properly. Tails, I'll forget about it." Then, she smiled, and said, "But either way, I'm gonna go to bed tonight, and fantasise that we had sex. That's one thing you can't control."

"And I'll go to bed and fantasise that we tried and I couldn't get it up," I said, grinning at her, "So there."

"Too bad we both know that's a bullshit fantasy," Karla answered back, grinning mischievously, "because I could have squashed a cockroach on that thing you wheeled out on the dance floor." We both laughed.

"Toss the coin," I said, in defeat, after we finished laughing. Maybe it was wrong of me, but I have to admit, in those deep recesses of my mind, I was kind of hoping for a "Heads" result. Maybe putting it in the hands of Fate, in the form of a silver coin with a platypus on it, was my way of absolving myself of responsibility.

Karla flipped the coin and it went up in air, spinning over and over, then down, to hit the carpet, rolling along on its edge, stopping, and falling flat. I felt butterflies, as I stepped forward to see it, lying heads up. Karla looked at me, tilting her head, as if she was wondering if I'd back out now. I looked at the window, and it occurred to me that, outside my house, there was a whole world full of people who would condemn me for what I was about to do. I felt a wave of excitement as I realised that, yes, I was going to kiss Karla, the way a man kisses a woman.

"One kiss," Karla said, "A proper kiss, so I know what it would be like with you."

I swallowed, and I stepped closer, and I took Karla in my arms, holding her warm, pretty, girlish, stylishly dressed, sweet-smelling body close to me, with my arms around her shoulders, and I moistened my lips a little, and I kissed her on the mouth. I kissed her soft, sweet mouth gently, lovingly, holding the kiss, feeling the excitement, as she kissed me back, just slightly open-mouthed, but without any tongue. This was too early for tongue. It was a sweet, sexy and warm kiss, and I held it for as long as I thought proper, and then we broke it mutually. I held her gaze, with our faces close, for a moment, and Karla whispered, "At least I know now." We let go of each other, and Karla said, "Part of me wishes I was a random girl, and we could take that further, but most of me is glad we're the people we are. I'm glad you showed me, anyway, Allan."

"I think it's time for bed," I sighed. Karla nodded, and she said, "Allan, I love you in all kinds of ways." She kissed me again, this time on the cheek, as she had done so many times before, and we went to our own bedrooms. I stripped off, put on my pyjamas, and got into my queen-sized bed, where I lay in the dark, thinking over what had just gone on. I realised I had been tempted, but I hadn't given in, I told myself. After a while, I heard Karla's footsteps on the carpet in the hall outside my room, and although the door was open, she knocked, as she usually did. "What's up?" I asked into the dark.

Karla walked in, and I flicked on my bedside light. She was wearing a pale pink, satin nightdress, that was fairly short, and she came over and lay on the other side of my bed, on top of the covers. This was something she'd done a hundred times over the years, coming in, lying there for a talk, before retiring to her own bedroom, and if not for what had happened earlier, it wouldn't have been significant at all. "I just wanted to talk," she said.

"What about?" I asked, although I had a pretty good idea.

"About tonight," she said, quietly.

"I think we said just about everything," I answered, also speaking quietly.

"I thought about trying to seduce you tonight, Allan," she said, looking up at the ceiling, then at me.

"And I thought about letting you, if it makes you feel any better," I said, "but I'd be taking advantage of you if I did. I can't do that."

"What if we were taking advantage of each other?" she asked.

"I'm not sure if that's possible," I said. It was the best answer I could come up with.

"Allan," Karla asked, getting my attention, making me look at her, "Do you want to make love to me?" She swallowed.

"I've tried to give you honest answers all your life," I said, "and I owe you an honest answer now." I sighed, and said, "Yes, I do. Any man would, but that doesn't mean we can. If we do that, nothing will be the same again."

Karla turned onto her left side, to face me, and she said, "You and I have got a pretty good relationship. I don't think anything could ruin it." She reached over, and put her right palm on my chest, and said, "I want to make love with you, Allan."

I'm only human. A beautiful girl was lying on my bed, asking me to make love with her. Yes, it was Karla, yes she was the girl I had driven to school as a six-year-old, and yes, I had watched her growing up as my stepdaughter, but an hour before, she had asked me to stand there and look at her as a woman, to spell out to her the things I saw about her that were attractive to me as a man, and yes, I should have disengaged myself from the game, but I didn't. I had reached this point by my own actions. "I want to make love to you, too," I said, feeling like I was in a dream.

"So I guess, neither of us is to blame, then," Karla said, as she moved closer to me. As she moved, her nightdress rode up a little, revealing her pink lace panties, and I reached out from under the covers, to pull her nightdress down with my right hand, covering them. Karla looked down at what I had done, then back at me, and she said, "You're very caring." She smiled, and moved in, to kiss me gently on the mouth. The kiss was warm, soft and very exciting, so when Karla broke it, I pulled her to me and returned her kiss, holding it until I was ready to break it. As our mouths parted, she took a breath, and said, "Should I get under the covers?"

"If we're gonna do this properly, I think you'll need to," I said, and Karla slid off the bed, and then climbed under the covers. She snuggled up to me as I lay on my back, and then turned, so her right thigh was across my pelvis, and she gave me another brief, but sweet and soft kiss. My tool had already responded to the intimacy, and we both felt it pushing against her right hip. "Your body's talking to me again," Karla said, with a little smile, "but this time, I think the conversation might be more interesting."

I reached down and adjusted my rigid dick, so it wasn't poking Karla's hip, and I said, "We'll get back to that later. I'd like to spend a little time on this," as I moved my arms around her, to embrace her slender body and hold her closer.

"You mean you don't want to get straight in and do it?" Karla asked, with our faces close.

"Haven't you ever heard of foreplay?" I asked, gently kissing her again.

Karla swallowed, and said, "The only guy I've ever done it with is Anthony, and he thinks foreplay means taking a girl's pants off." Her face was close enough for me to feel her warm breath.

I could feel a very slight smile on my face, as I said, "Karla, that's 'having sex.' I thought you said you wanted to make love."

"You're gonna show me the difference aren't you?" she smiled back.

"I'll try," I said, as I gently turned her onto her back, so I was now lying on my right side, with my arms around her. I kissed her sweet little mouth again, and our tongues ventured forth to tentatively greet each other, as I felt the excitement rising inside me. I broke the kiss, and sat back a little, placing my right forearm under Karla's neck, as she lay on her pillow, and I lifted the covers back from her with my left hand. She looked down at herself, in her pink nightdress, and then back up at me. I could see the shape of her nipples through the material, and I said, "You don't wear a bra to bed, do you?"

"I think I can get away without one a lot of the time," she replied, and I reached over with my left hand and gently stroked her right breast. "That's nice," she said. I took her nipple. through the material, between my thumb and forefinger, and fondled it gently, feeling it grow harder at my touch. Karla bit her lower lip, and smiled at me, saying, "Your touch is very gentle, Allan, but I've always known that. Tonight's a little different, though."

I moved my left hand down to the hem of her nightdress, lifting it a little, and I said, "May I?

"I think you better," Karla said. Her voice was little more than a whisper, and she gently stroked the back of my left hand with her right hand for a moment, and then took it away. I reached up under her nightdress, to find her right breast, and I fondled her nipple between my thumb and finger again, and Karla shuddered first, then she swallowed. "That's kind of tickly, but nice," she said, and with a sweet smile, she added, "I think you should kiss me while you're doing it, though."

I leaned down to kiss her mouth again, feeling her soft, warm lips, tasting the sweetness, basking in the warmth that seemed to flow through me, inhaling her breath, as it seemed to fan the excitement that was welling up inside me. When I broke the kiss, Karla had her eyes shut. She opened them and looked into mine, and said, "You kiss beautifully."

"I was actually thinking the same thing about you," I said, looking at her mouth as I said it. I was still fondling her right breast, under the material, and Karla looked down at what I was doing, and said, "If I took my nightie off, you could see what you're up to."

"Smart thinking," I said, and my excitement momentarily went off the scale at the thought of Karla being naked in front of me. Karla reached down, and lifted the hem of her nightdress, lifting her bottom at the same time, and she pulled it up, exposing her pink lace panties. She lifted her shoulders from the bed, and then pulled the nightie over them, and dropped it on the floor to her right. She was now lying in my bed, with just her lace panties on, and I sat back to look at her, taking in the sight before me for a moment. Looking at Karla like that almost took my breath away.

"I've known you a long time," Karla said, softly, "and the look in your eyes tells me you like what you see."

"Very much," I said, almost whispering, my tone almost reverent. Karla took my left hand, and placed it gently on her belly, just below her navel, and whispered, "We're not here to look at each other, Allan."

"You're just so beautiful to look at, Karla," I said, still looking at her body, from the neck down, those small but perfect tits, their nipples a dark shade of pink, the smooth, flat belly, and the way her panties were following the contours of her pubic mound. I leant down now, to kiss her left breast, and holding the kiss, I took the nipple between my lips, and gently tickled it with my tongue. Karla flinched again, and she took a quick, sharp breath, as I relaxed my tongue, to taste the flesh of her nipple. I felt Karla's arms around me, as she hugged me to herself, while I kissed and tasted her breast, and after I released her nipple from my lips, I moved up again, to kiss her mouth.

The kiss was oh-so exciting, even after what we had done so far, and as Karla relaxed her arms, I sat back a little. She reached up with her right hand, and gently touched my lips with the first finger, then put her finger to her own lips. I decided it was time to move ahead, and I reached down with my left hand, to gently fondle her pussy through the crotch of her panties for a moment, looking at her face for her reaction as I did so.

Karla gave me a very meaningful look, and said, "Allen?"

"Yes," I said, quietly.

"Do you like, umm," swallowing, pausing, "going down on girls?" she asked, hesitantly.

I nodded slowly, smiled, and said, "Of course I do," although the opportunity had not presented itself for a while.

"Do you think," she said, pausing to bite her lower lip, "umm, you'd like to go down on me?"

"Would you like me to?" I asked, answering one question with another.

"No-one's ever done it," she said, "but what you were doing to my boobie with your mouth was kinda special, and I thought maybe it'd be kinda special in other places, too." Her voice was so sweet.

"Have you ever tried it?" I asked, unable to keep the smile from my face.

"Well, Anthony wouldn't do it," she said, "He reckoned girls were kind of, umm, messy, down there, and, um, he wouldn't do it. He, umm, got me to do it to him," pausing, biting that lower lip again, swallowing, "but he wouldn't do it for me."

"That was pretty selfish," I said, as I placed my left hand onto Karla's pussy, so the thumb was on her mound, while the fingers draped down along her crotch. I fondled her gently with my fingers, feeling for her slit from the outside of her panties, looking her in the eyes, and I said, "You're asking me to kiss you down there, aren't you?" and she nodded, but didn't speak.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers