Body Language (Sevgi Pt. 01)

Story Info
My exercise trainer reading my body language.
6.6k words
3.93
7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been countless books and "pick up" programs, that supposedly tell you how to read a woman's body language and use it to get her into bed. You know, "if she does this, she's waiting for you to do that", and other such nonsense. The reason I call it nonsense is because even the experts can't agree on what each signal means. That's logical, since all women are not alike, and what might be a signal to advance from one girl, might be a sign that you are boring them to another.

Yet, even though the experts don't even understand it, us men constantly think we know what a woman's body language means. Misreading that language has led to more rejections, more fights, and more slaps in the face than any other cause. On the other hand, its also led to more missed opportunities, because we either didn't see the signals, or convinced ourselves that we were reading them wrong. And nowhere is this more apparent than when your friends try to tell you some girl has the hots for you. Because, when you look at her, you don't see anything different in the way she acts towards you and the way she acts towards everybody else. But your friends say her face lights up when she sees you, her smile gets wider, and there's something extra in the way she walks.

And that's the whole problem with that type of body language, its only in comparison that you'd notice it. If she winks at you, plays with her hair when you look at her, or suddenly looks away with a shy smile, you might notice. But to notice this type, you'd have to be there already to watch her reaction when you entered the room. You'd have to see how she smiles at people when you're not there. And you'd have to see how much sway she put in her hips when you weren't around to see it. In other words, since it was impossible for you to see the difference between you being there and not being there, you can't believe the things your friends tell you.

And that's how it was with my aerobics instructor, a pretty little thing named Aysegul. My friend claimed she had the hots for me, but the only proof he offered was the things I mentioned above. Her eyes brightened when I walked in, she smiled more after I got there, and there was more wiggle in her walk when I was around. All things that I had no way to verify, because I couldn't see how she acted when I wasn't at the gym. My friend understood that much, that I had no way to see the changes, so there were a few other things he'd mention. But, every one of those could be easily explained as something else.

For example, the fact that she smiled and waved when I walked in was because I was a regular and had been coming there for over a year. Her always coming to check up on me could be because I had a hernia and she wanted to be sure I didn't do anything that would hurt me. Her being happy whenever I joined one of her classes could be because few men did, and my being there might attract others. And her wanting me right behind her during aerobics classes wasn't so she could show me how nice her ass was. It was because we'd run into each other a couple of times when I'd been in the front row. Besides, I was married with two kids, one of them a 4 month old, so why would she be interested in starting anything with me. There were more than enough single guys, most in better shape than me, who were after her. No, he was definitely reading her body language wrong.

Not that I didn't wish he was reading it right, and that she did have the hots for me. Cute face, dazzling smile, warm personality, and she was an aerobics instructor. It meant her tits were firm, her stomach was flat, and she had the best looking ass I've ever seen. That ass was the reason I never complained about being behind her during classes. And it was my motivation to endure the pain of the exercises she made us do. Watching it move in front of me made me want to reach out and touch it, kiss it, lick it, and of course, fuck it. But, I could dream all I wanted and it wouldn't change the facts. That ass belonged to someone else, probably some really rich guy, and not to me. And, no matter how I wished otherwise, my friend was definitely reading the wrong meaning into her body language.

My body language, on the other hand, was so obvious even a blind man could see it. Every time she'd talk to me I'd get tongue tied, or say something stupid. I'd be constantly watching her as she walked around the room helping other people. And, of course, my eyes would be glued to her ass during aerobics classes. She didn't even have to turn around to know that, because the aerobics room is mirrored, and she can see everything. But, I'm sure she was used to being stared at, especially in the gym, and it probably didn't even register anymore. I was just another one of the customers who drooled over her body, no big deal.

About the only body language that I had different than all the other customers was my "alien". That's my hernia, or should I say that's what my hernia becomes when I stress my stomach muscles a little too much. I call it my "alien" from the scene in the first Alien movie where the baby alien bursts out of the guy's stomach. Because, if I push myself too hard in that area, I get a ridge an inch high and an inch wide that runs from mid chest to my navel. The first time Aysegul saw it, she near had a heart attack and wanted to call an ambulance. But I explained to her what my doctor said, that as long as I back off when it does, it doesn't hurt anything. And, pushing those muscles to that point, then backing off, is actually helpful to those muscles. So what she checks on me for is to make sure I back off then, because its visible, but I don't feel it.

And it was my "alien", or at least one of his brothers, that changed the meaning of Aysegul's body language. No, I didn't go too far at the gym, Aysegul would never let that happen. Besides, as I said before, that hernia causes no pain and no real danger to your health. Instead, I was carrying a computer at work, when I tripped and fell. And, in trying to save the computer, I twisted my body and ended up ripping open the groin area hernia I had when I was 3. Those are the dangerous ones, because those are the ones that can strangle your intestines. My doctor wouldn't recommend surgery for the other one, at least not surgery just for that one. But, he scheduled immediate surgery for the new one, and since they were already in there, fixed my "alien" as well.

Anyone who knows about groin area hernia operations, knows that it takes a while to recover, and you can't even walk without pain the first couple of days. My doctor gave me 6 weeks off from work, but he also gave me a list of strengthening exercises I was supposed to do during that time. They started out slow, of course, then they would get progressively harder as the weeks went by. Military patients would have used the gym on base, but since it was closer to home, I naturally chose my normal gym. And, since I was on medical leave, I could go during the daytime, when there would be a lot less people in there.

It had been two weeks since my last visit to the gym, and one week since my surgery, and my friend had obviously told her I'd been in the hospital. Because, the first thing Aysegul did was ask why I was there and not home in bed. When I told her why I was there though, to help speed my recovery, I was shocked by her reaction. Because she was almost on the verge of tears when she told me I should get someone else to help, not the person who put me in the hospital. Had she done her job right, and not let me push myself the way I did, none of this would have happened. It took me half an hour to finally convince her that she had nothing to do with it. Even then, she only agreed to help me on the condition that I stop whenever she thought I was doing too much.

The first week of exercising was hell, not so much because of the pain, but because of Aysegul. Every time my face turned a little red from exertion, or I got an expression that said some move hurt, she'd stop me. Even if I broke out in a little bit of a sweat, she'd stop me. It didn't matter that the exercises we were doing were straining other muscles. Or that the things that hurt were things that had nothing to do with my hernia. She'd stop me anyway, then either have me lay back on the mat and rest, or do some type of deep breathing yoga exercises. And she wouldn't let me near any of the machines, not even the treadmill, or let me work with more than 2 pound weights.

There was an upside to her attention though, and that's the fact that it was almost constant. As I said, there aren't a lot of people there during the day, so she could more or less dedicate herself to taking care of me. It was definitely personal care, with her showing me the exercises, then watching me the whole time I did them. And, there was some hands on as well, where she'd straighten my posture or move my legs to demonstrate the exercise she wanted me to do. But the biggest upside was that we talked a lot during these sessions. Up until then, our conversations had been short, and fairly general, with the exception of the two times I'd explained things about my hernia. And because of their being so short, my comments always sounded lame to my own ears, and as I said, sometimes downright stupid.

Now though, we were talking for a couple of hours every day, and it made a big difference. Of course, a lot of it was me whining about her babying me too much and not letting me do any real exercises. And her telling me that when I could take those baby steps without hurting myself, she'd let me take bigger ones. But, there were also normal subjects, such as our hobbies and what types of music we liked. I mean, we had hours to kill while I exercised, so we ended up talking about almost everything. And, I relaxed enough around her that I would never be tongue tied again.

When week two rolled around, she started me on some actual aerobic exercises instead of the stretching type she'd had me doing. And, even though there were only two of us in the room, and the chances were small that we'd bump into each other, she still wanted me behind her. She said it was so I could pay attention to her foot movements a little better. Of course, I paid more attention to her ass than to her feet, then again I always had. But with her looking back over her shoulder and smiling every now and then, I could almost fool myself into thinking there really was something extra in the way she swayed it for me. Especially when she'd do some routine that required us to bend over at the waist, because then the sway was so hot it was almost painful.

And, it was the end of that 2nd week, when she let me know that she'd had no problems reading my body language from the beginning. One of the moves we do in aerobics is a half step while sort of rolling your hips. Its kind of a girlish dance move and I've always had problems with it because I couldn't roll my hips right. Since we were doing one on one training, she was paying attention and said that the trick was to use my ass not my hips. Then she told me to watch her ass while she repeated the move, and to pay attention to how it helped push her hips forward. After she finished showing it to me, she asked if I'd been watching her ass. Then, before I could answer, she laughed and said that was a stupid question, because I was always watching her ass.

When she saw the expression on my face, she laughed and said she wasn't complaining. She actually took it as a compliment that I liked looking at her ass. That was one of the reasons she had me exercise right behind her during classes. Because it made her feel good that at least one person appreciated all the hard work she'd put into keeping her ass in shape. There was no use denying that I looked, and she said she liked it that I did, so why not admit it? However, she was wrong that only I appreciated her hard work, every guy in the gym liked her ass, and I told her so. Her response was that while they might like it, they were more interested in her tits, even her husband. But she thought her ass was her best feature, and I was the only one who really paid any attention to it. So, I was welcome to look at her ass as much as I wanted to.

My response was that the other guys, including her husband, were all idiots. It was easy to find girls with nice tits, if that's what you were into, but beautiful asses were extremely rare and worth paying attention to. If I had a girl with an ass like hers, I'd...and I stopped right there, because I almost said something really bad. However, Aysegul didn't want me to stop there, and asked me to tell her what I'd been about to say. I told her I couldn't say those kinds of things to her, and that it was already bad enough that I thought them. So, we should just drop the subject, and I should learn to control my eyes and my thoughts.

Her next question was to ask why we should drop the subject, and why I'd want to stop looking. If it was because I thought dirty thoughts about her ass, that wasn't a good enough reason. She hadn't told me I could look at her ass because she wanted me to treat it like a piece of museum art. She'd told me that because it made her hot knowing I was thinking bad things when I looked at it. And it would make her even hotter if I told her what things I was thinking about. I said that I still couldn't tell her, and naturally she asked why. Instead of answering though, I reached out and quickly ran my hand over her ass. And when she jumped away and told me not to do that ever again, I told her that was why. Saying the words out loud, especially to her, would make me want those bad things 10 times as much as I already did. I wasn't going to torture myself like that for something I knew I couldn't have. So, she'd have to use her imagination, just like I had, to fantasize about the things she wanted. And having this out in the open now, was definitely a good enough reason for me to stop looking and stop thinking about it too.

She tried her best not to get angry, because she knew I was right, but there was still an edge to her voice when she said we'd done enough for the day. As for me, I'd lied to her, because I spent the whole weekend thinking about her ass. It had felt as good as it looked and I couldn't get it out of my mind. Still, when Monday rolled around, I stuck to what I'd said, and looked everywhere except at her ass. She, on the other hand, was obviously trying to get me to look, by moving her ass as sexily as possible. The fact that I still refused must have been frustrating for her, because a little before 11, she asked if we could skip the last hour and go somewhere for lunch. She needed to talk to me and she wanted to talk someplace besides here. Since it seemed important to her, I said why not, and we dressed and left the gym.

When we got outside, she took my hand to lead me through the crowd, then started talking. First she apologized for getting mad at me on Friday. Even though she hadn't yelled, she'd been angry with me and we both knew it. And at the time, she'd felt she had every reason to be angry. I mean, she'd told me I could stare at her ass as much as I wanted to, and all she'd wanted in return was for me to say a few dirty things to her. So she'd gotten pissed off at me when I refused to even give her that much. It wasn't until she calmed down that she realized I was right. It would be a kind of torture if she asked me to tell her what I'd like to do to her, knowing she'd never let me do the things I said. It had been torture enough for her, over the weekend, just thinking about those things herself, without telling anyone. And she realized it would have been even worse if I had told her the things she'd wanted me to. So, she wasn't going to torture either one of us, by asking me to tell her what I'd been thinking.

At this point she stopped talking, because we seemed to have reached where we were going. Except it wasn't a restaurant, it was an apartment building that she dragged me into. And once we were in the elevator, she took hold of my other hand as well, then moving close to me, she placed both of my hands on her ass. Then she repeated what she'd said as we walked here, that she wasn't going to torture either one of us by asking me to tell her what I was thinking. Instead, she wanted me to show her the things I'd been thinking about, and she hoped I wouldn't say no again. Naturally, I asked about her husband, and she repeated what she'd told me before. He was only interested in her tits and her pussy, so she wouldn't let me fuck her there. But he didn't want her ass, and I did, so that was mine to do with as I pleased, if I wanted it.

I showed her that I did indeed want it, by immediately having her get on all fours on her bed, then kissing, licking and biting that ass, as I peeled her pants and panties off. Naked, it was everything I'd fantasized that it was and more, perfectly smooth without a single blemish. The best part though was that I didn't have to pry her cheeks apart to see her beautiful asshole. And I could easily reach it with my tongue, as I licked slowly up and down her crack. I did lick and play with her pussy too, even though I wouldn't try to fuck it. And I slid my thumb deep into her cunt as I tried to force my tongue into her asshole. To say she liked it would be a serious understatement, because she was moaning and crying out almost constantly. And when I moved my free hand up to loosen her asshole with that thumb while I licked all around it, she went off on her first orgasm.

By the time she had her second one, I figured she was ready for my cock in there. And she obviously felt the same way, because when I pulled away to take off my pants, she started telling me to please hurry up and fuck her ass. After I lined up my cock though, I took my time shoving it in there, and not just because she was tight. Who knew if I'd ever get the chance to fuck her in the ass again, and I wanted to remember the sight of her asshole stretching around my cock. When I reached the bottom, Aysegul was done with taking our time, because she immediately started rocking her ass back against me. Taking the cue from her, I grabbed her hips, and did the rocking for her, sliding her back and forth while holding my own hips still. But, I was too excited by what we were doing, and she'd barely started her next orgasm, when I lost control and emptied my balls inside her.

Naturally, she wasn't too happy when I pulled out, and I wanted her to be happy. So I did the first thing that came to mind, and put my tongue where my cock had just been. As soon as she felt that, she looked over her shoulder, with a smile, and said that what I was doing was the dirtiest thing she could think of. But when I asked if she wanted me to stop then, she said definitely not. She'd already told me she loved the idea of me doing dirty things to her. And this was the one she'd fantasized about the most, so if I stopped, she'd probably kill me. I told her I had no plans to stop, although I'd like her to roll over on her back. That way I could lick both her holes, and I hoped she wouldn't complain about that either.

She didn't complain at all, especially since half the time I was sucking her clit, and the other half I was rubbing it with my nose as I licked her asshole. The only time she said anything, besides "oh god" was when I started moving up her body. She thought I was moving up to fuck her pussy, and reminded me that I couldn't do that. I assured her that wasn't what I had in mind, I just wanted to see if she'd like me to fuck her ass with her legs wrapped around my back. I'd been told that my cock went even deeper that way, and I wanted to get as deep into that ass of hers as I could. She said it did too, and it was even better once we put a pillow under her ass to raise it up higher. And, she liked being able to kiss me as I fucked her ass, because she loved kissing during sex.

12