Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 02

Story Info
Halloween rave gets lucky for the painter.
3.1k words
4.71
29.1k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of the body painter story - please read the first one to make sense of it! Leave comments if you like it!

*****

Over the course of a month or so I became a fixture at the local raves. Nothing as crazy as the last happened again, though the parade of bare skin, of asses and breasts continued. I never got tired of it. There was also the artistic side of me that was thrilled. My technique kept improving and I was able to experiment with new ways of painting bodies.

When one of the rave promoters approached me for a Halloween special, I jumped at the chance. I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I described to him what I had in mind. He loved the idea and was willing to pay for models. I would need a few hours before the doors opened in order to accomplish what I had described. That meant using professionals, not just relying on whoever might volunteer.

The evening of the rave, I arrived at the location right on time. Under the glare of the work lights, the space looked far different. The raw bones of the warehouse were exposed and instead of the magical space we saw during the rave, we could see the tin roof and exposed brick of the old converted factory that housed us now.

I set up in my usual corner. By the time my equipment was arranged, the models arrived. There were supposed to be four of them, but only three showed up. I wasn't even disappointed. These three were stunners. They were regular of the raves so they knew what the night was going to be, but they were also professional models on the side. These were not runway models; they were "art" models, modeling mostly for photographers and artists, and usually in the nude.

Frankly I barely remembered their names three seconds after they introduced themselves to me. I think it was Amber, Clarissa and Heather. They were all young and bubbly, ready to dance tonight. They mostly wore loose clothes, but I could tell that underneath them they had the tight, lithe bodies of young dancers. Amber and Clarissa were short brunettes, Amber sporting a nose ring to spice up her rather generic good looks. Heather was several inches taller, a blonde with blue streaks in her hair. She was obviously curvier than the other two, her pants held up by the hip bones revealed by her short shirt.

A fourth girl arrived, and her I knew. Kim was a make-up artist I had worked with before on another project. She was going to help quickly cover these three beauties with paint. Kim was a short woman with bright red hair, far too bright to be natural. I liked her a lot, professional without being stuck-up, she was always ready with a smile and a pun. Not the prettiest of girls but with a great smile.

With Kim there we could start. I motioned the girls towards the prepared area where I had spread a cloth tarp and a few lamps. Without hesitation, they stripped. I turned on the air pump for the paint job, casually staring at the girls. The loose clothes came off in seconds. Pants dropped, revealing long strong legs and tight asses. Off came the shirts, and out popped three sets of breasts. Amber and Clarissa sported high, tight breasts, both tipped with small brown nipples. Heather revealed a stunning pair, full and pale with pink nipples already puckered. All three had shaved their pubic hair as requested, the soft folds of their sexes peeking out from between their thighs.

I had them stand on the tarp and went to work, spraying them with broad swathes of a base color. As I worked Kim picked the outfits the rave promoters had asked them to wear. They were all revealing, skimpy dance clothes that would look sexy but fitting the Halloween theme, with black lace and orange fabric. Kim sorted them out, holding them up to the girls.

I sprayed colors and patterns on various body parts, changing this or that design as Kim found article of clothing for the girls to wear.

I have to admit the setting made the session a little more clinical than those held during the rave. In the full glare of the lights the girls became a canvas, and a professional one at that. The edge had been removed, somewhat. I still found myself kneeling in front of a naked girl, my nose inches from her pussy.

With Kim's help the session went quickly. Soon all three girls were painted and dressed. They had broad lace wings attached to their shoulders, with leather straps wrapped around their torso. I had painted their breasts so you had to look to see that they were actually topless. Heather's breast swung with her every step so it was obvious, and a little mesmerizing, that she was topless.

Boots and straps went over their legs. Heather decided to wear a thong under an orange lace mini skirt. Amber went for a pair of black booty shorts, while Clarissa proved more daring and simply wore a red g-string. Dressed, they looked stunning and, to my eyes, sexier than naked. Kim applied make-up and hair extensions, making them look even hotter.

I took out my stencils and started spraying another layer. This paint had no color. The girls were puzzled, but I quickly explained that the paint would react to ultraviolet light. They just shrugged. They were getting paid no matter what.

The rave promoter announced that the doors were about to open. I gave him the thumbs up; the girls were ready.

The lights went out, the sound system went on, and the rave took off. The girls went to their spots: little raised platforms on which they would dance all night long. I gathered my stuff and set up my area for any volunteers that might walk up tonight. Kim and I grabbed a drink and toasted ourselves; a job well done! She hugged me goodbye and was off.

When the crowds started arriving my paint job started to pay off. The lights were flashing on and off in time with the music. Whenever the lights went to black, the ultraviolet lights that remained on bathed the painted girls in their invisible light, making the UV paint glow. Suddenly they were transformed in skeletons and ghouls, their features completely changed in the darkness. The black wings became huge glowing claws, their arms and legs spiky bone-like appendages. Their rib cages were outlined, their spine a dash of stacked bone. Their breasts, soft and rounded before, became eyes and mouths.

People loved it. They loved it so much that I was soon swamped with volunteers for body paint. I spent the next hour giving people skulls for faces (the quickest and easiest paint job I could do), or outlining ribs and bones in UV paint. Soon the dance floor was a mind-altering jumble of dancing bodies, flashing in and out of existence, replaced by the dead as soon as the light went out.

And I'm telling this particular story because, on this Halloween night, someone stepped up and made my night more interesting. In a good way.

She was an elfin slip of a girl, with pointed face and large eyes that sparkled in the flashing lights of the rave. She had long pink hair braided into a thick cord falling down to her ass. I was probably a wig but the effect was still otherworldly. She was dressed in a blue tank top and a wrap-around dress with little bells on it, like a belly-dancer's skirt. In her hand was a hula-hoop. Her eyes were made up with large sweeps of color, and even had feathered eyelashes. She had silver claw going through one nostril. She looked like some Elven genie from some fantasy book.

She walked up to me and placed her lips near my ears. In the loud rave, you had to be close to have any kind of conversation. "Can I get painted like those girls?" she asked. She had motioned to the dancing go-go girls I had painted earlier. I placed my lips near her ear, smelling her musk and sweat, finding a hint of sweet berries under her neck. "That would take a while! Like, an hour!" She pouted, looking adorable. She leaned in again: "can you do something like it, but quicker?" I shrugged my shoulder, a little lost as to how to answer that question. "What effect are you looking for?" I asked.

"I want to look like a skeleton on the dance floor!" she said, smiling wickedly. "I want to look scary!" "More than your face?" I asked. She nodded yes. I pretended to think about it. I knew already. I made a show of hesitating before finally leaning in to speak: "I can paint you completely black and then add the bones in the UV paint. But you'll have to take your clothes off!"

She looked around. "Can we do it somewhere else than right here?" She asked. My heart started racing. She had practically said yes! I looked around, quickly sizing up the location. " Let me do something" I yelled back.

It took me two trembling minutes to re-arrange my work station. I turned off all but one light and draped a cloth over the table of paints and brushes, blocking the light. In the corner of the rave, we were now the darkest part of the room. I looked back at her, a question on my face.

She looked around and stepped forward. I took that as a yes. I couldn't believe how easy it had been to get her to agree! I didn't know how far she was going to go, but I didn't really care. These semi-public undressing were giving me a sexual high I hadn't felt in a very long time.

Stepping behind the low curtain I had set up, she took of her top. She was wearing a small cotton bra beneath it. Her breasts were small, her nipples already poking through the thin fabric. I prepped the airbrush, watching her form the corner of my eye. She barely hesitated before removing her bra and dropping it to the ground. Her small breasts were almost glowing in the dim light, her small pink nipples jutting out. She untied her wrapped skirt and dropped in on the rest of her clothes. Beneath it she wore a pair of tiny black boy shorts which only highlighted her ass, cupping her cheeks. She had a small round patch of closely cropped pubic hair over her the bare lips of her slit.

She stood naked in the dim light, slim and tight, her pink hair draped over her shoulder and covering one small breast. I noticed a few tattoos on her side and back. She looked like an elf but was far less innocent than I first thought.

I quickly covered her in black paint. I watched her basically disappear under my paint gun. In the dim light her body became darker than the room. I swept the nozzle over her tummy, which made her giggle. I continued brushing, making her ribs disappear. I swept up, erasing her armpits, her shoulders, her arms and hands. Starting from the bottom I made her feet disappear followed by her legs. She was now a disembodied head floating over pale breasts and a triangle of pale flesh. Her pussy lips poked out, floating in the darkness.

Trying to be casual, I swept the nozzle over her breast. Another pass and her sex disappeared. I didn't dare ask her to open her legs so I left her pussy lips unpainted. I stood up and told her to close her eyes. Her face was next. Soon she was a mass of pink hair over two glowing eyes. She revealed her teeth be smiling broadly. She was having fun.

I grabbed a stencil and started applying the UV paint, drawing in her ribs and spine, tracing her hip bones and leg bones and generally turning her into a skeleton. It was surreal; I could barely make out her breast as they hung four inches from my face. But what I could see, clearly, were her pussy lips, still pink and unpainted. I hesitated, not knowing if I should tell her. A part of me was turned on to think of how naked she actually was. The least covered part of her body was her most intimate part.

I was soon finished, and she bounded away, giving me a peck on the cheek and squeezing my hands in thanks. I watched her blend into the crowd. Her silhouette was easy to follow against the brightly colored dancers on the dance floor. She was like a shadow dancing amongst them, swaying and twisting to the music. Then the lights would flash and she would be revealed as a skeleton, bones from toe to tip.

I turned the lights off in my booth and sat back to enjoy the rave. Frankly I just watched her. She saw me watching and would come over to the corner where I was and shake around, laughing, before diving back into the crowd. She even used her hula hoop for a bit, twirling it around her hips. I just watch her ass go round and round.

She knew I was watching. She came and danced in my corner again. This time, with her back to me, she shimmied and shook her ass to me. All I could see was the slash of pink flesh that was suddenly revealed in the middle of her black shape. Bare lips, pouting around the pink tips of her inner labia. I was hard instantly.

She danced fro a few minutes longer before coming straight for me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up to my feet. I thought she wanted me to dance but instead she pulled me to my paint booth. It was still set up for privacy. I suddenly got very hopeful.

She pulled me in and immediately knelt on the ground. She fished my cock out of my pants in no time. Before I was fully aware of what she was doing she had my hard cock in her mouth. All I could see was her red tongue swirl around me shaft and her bright green eyes looking up at me. The feeling was exquisite, warm, hot. Her hand was clamped on the base of my cock, guiding it into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and dove onto it, pumping it into her mouth. I had to grab hold of her shoulder, feeling weak. She stood up, still holding on to mu cock. She spun around and bend over. Her ass spread open, a line of pink suddenly appearing. Her pussy was there, open, wet. She guided my cock into it and pushed herself onto it.

She grabbed onto my hips, one hand on the table in front of her. I started pushing into her. She was so wet already that there was no resistance, just the hot wetness of her pussy swallowing the length of my cock. I could feel her shudder around me. I barely thrust a few times into her before she clenched around me. Her back spasmed, whipping her hair. She was cumming hard around my cock, her nails digging into my hip.

I continued pumping into her but she slipped off of me and back onto her knees. I thought she was going to finish me with her mouth but she gave it one long lick, cleaning it of her juices, and got up. With a devilish grin, she ran off, shaking her ass in my direction.

I stood there with my pants around my ankles, dick out, watching her dance back into the fray. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I put my still hard dick in my pants and went to watch her dance.

Like before she was a shadow amongst the crowd. But the paint was starting to rub off. In the harsher lights of the dance floor streaks of pink flesh were appearing under the black paint. She saw me watching and waved, turning and shaking her ass at me. I decided to play it cool, leaning against the wall, watching her, arms crossed.

A few minutes later she bounced back towards me. "You don't dance?" she asked. "Not with what you left me." I replied, glancing at the bulge in my pants. She laughed and shimmed away. But now I knew the game. She was a tease, but the good kind. She would deliver the goods in the end (or so I desperately hoped).

And indeed she came back, looking even more naked. The paint was brushing off, revealing more and more of her body. She was not a shadow anymore, but clearly a naked woman with black paint over most of her body. She had to know.

She came back to me again and took my hand. She was going to lead me back to my booth again, but I pulled her further along. She had to take little jumping steps to keep up, squealing with surprise. I pulled her in a side hallway which led to the locked offices upstairs. It was deserted but open to the dance floor. The lights were off there. I felt safe. I pulled her towards me, my hand grabbing her ass. My fingers brushed against the lips of her sex from behind. She was sopping wet.

I crushed my lips against hers. She answered my kiss hungrily, wrapping her arms around my neck. I lifted her up, both hands cupping her ass, pushing her against the wall. Without breaking our kiss she frantically fished for my cock, pulling it out of my pants. I lifted her up and in one swift move speared her on it. I had never been this hard in my life. She screamed, her voice lost in the booming music around us.

I started pushing into her, pounding her into the wall. She clung to my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist, her face buried into my neck. She seemed to be cumming and cumming, her pussy spasming around my cock, her juices streaming down my balls and legs. I was close too but I didn't want to risk cumming inside of her. I suddenly pulled her off, slipping out, sliding my cock between her pussy lips. She reached down and started jerking me off, my cock wet with her juices. She wriggled down my body, bringing her mouth onto my cock, clamping her lips around the head just as I came. She swallowed and swallowed as I held on to her shoulder and the wall. I felt like I was going to black out I came so hard.

Instead I opened my eyes and she smiled at me. A few feet away the rave kept pounding away.