Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 06

Story Info
The desert rave leads to a walk under the moon with Penelope.
1.8k words
4.73
15k
9
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope led me by the hand through the campground, leaving behind us the flashing lights and pounding music.

Very quickly we found ourselves on a sandy trail leading up into the surrounding hills. The moon provided plenty of light. She hung heavy and silver over us, her light so intense it cast shadows. The desert was bleached of all color in the moonlight; we were walking through a black and white world. When I looked over my shoulder the dance floor looked impossibly bright and colorful.

Ahead of me, Penelope kept walking.

I was either coming down from the mushroom high or getting deeper into it. The lunar light seemed to give everything an extra sharpness. Every pebble, every stubbly cactus stood out in sharp relief.

I looked up along the trail. It seemed to be taking us to the crest of the hill and on up and around the whole small valley, circling the ridge of soft stone that cupped the festival below us. Apparently we were on a hike. The thought seemed pleasant; the air was cool but not cold, the scenery lovely.

Penelope, walking ahead of me, was lovely. The curves of her back stood sharply defined in the moonlight. She was all sweeping curves and undulating lines as she walked ahead of me. I came to hate the block of black paint that covered her ass. It stopped the flow of the lines.

She must have been thinking the same thing because she started scraping the paint away, rubbing it off with her hands. The paint fell off easily in large flakes, revealing silver flesh beneath. In our black and white moonlit world, Penelope's ass emerged from the darkness. A second moon! I giggled to myself. I thought it appropriate.

Finally we made it to the top of the ridge. On one side was the desert, studded here and there by rocky outposts. On the other was the bowl of earth in which the festival continued to flare. Lights bounced off the hillside like colorful lighting. The campground looked like a strange, loud circus. From time to time the music would drift up to us, carried by an updraft.

Penelope stood silently for a moment, staring at the festival below us. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Isn't this great?"

She raised her arms up and started swaying her hips dancing to the echoes of the music below.

She pulled her scarf off of her neck, letting it drop to the ground. She was now fully naked, with only her boots on her feet. She swayed, body exposed to the valley below. If any of the dancers were to look up , they would see her naked figure clearly outlined on the ridge. Her hips swayed deeper, her legs spread a bit. Her hands floated over her hips, her breasts, her neck. Her pussy was aimed at the camp below.

I sat behind her on a rock, watching. Her back was to me. I could see her clearly, lit by the moon and highlighted by the lights from below. Seated, my face was level with her ass. I watched as her hips swayed, her ass slowly rotating in front of me, exposing the full lips of her sex with every orbit. My cock grew hard.

Her hands were now on her breasts, holding them up then dragging her nails across her nipples. Her knees bent, opening herself up further. Her hands floated down, fluttering across her stomach. I couldn't see her eyes, but her head was turned fixedly towards the camp ground below. I pulled my cock out and started gently stroking it, almost holding my breath.

Her fingers drifted to her inner thighs before brushing across the lips of her sex. I heard her catch her breath. Her hands cupped her mons. Slowly, beat by beat, she bent forward at the waist. Her thighs opened, the globes of her ass parted, and I could see clearly the two fingers that had disappeared between the folds of her sex. Her pussy was slick with her juices. The inside of her thighs were glistening in the silver light. She looked at me from between her legs.

Her eyes locked on my hard cock and my hand slowly rising and falling over it. Her fingers started digging deeper within her. I took that as a hint. I grabbed hold of the hard shaft of my dick and started stroking. Her eyes remained locked on my moving hand. Her fingers were moving in and out of her now, making a squishy sound with every stroke. Her pace increased. I could see the fingers of her other hand were busy frantically rubbing against her clit.

I was rubbing my cock but the only lubrication I had was the drop of pre-cum that had appeared. I was hard, but not getting anywhere near an orgasm. But I didn't want to stop or move and break the spell.

Her eyes closed and she held her breath. An orgasm shot up her legs, making her thighs quiver and spasm. Her fingers curled deeper inside of her. She bit her lip, cumming silently.

Her knees gave out and she almost fell. She caught herself on a large rock. Slowly, she lowered herself onto it until her belly was resting on it, her ass still in the air. She looked over her shoulder at me. I took the hint.

I stepped out of my pants and pulled off my shirt. As naked as she, I knelt behind her and guided the tip of my penis towards the slick and open pussy presented to me. The tip glided over her warm flesh, teasing her, brushing against the folds of her sex, her clit. She moaned and pushed back, seeking the fullness of the penetration. I obliged in one long push.

She cried out loud into the night.

I grabbed hold of her hips and started fucking her in earnest. The line had been crossed and I was finally where I had dreamed of many times; deep in her wet pussy. My hips slapped against her thighs with every push, which she met with a guttural grunt. For a second I worried about the noise we were making, but that thought disappeared with the next thrust. We were alone on a hill, in the dark. I continued pumping, finding her so wet my dick, my balls, and even my thighs were getting coated in her moisture.

She raised herself up on her elbows, and I saw her look at the campground glowing colorfully below us. She raised herself up on her hands until her breasts were swinging freely underneath her. Her back arched, raising her ass, pushing deeper against me. Her grunts became louder, fuller, until a continuous moaned erupted out of her, a call of unmistakably sexual nature. She was calling out to the camp below to witness her moon-lit fucking.

Whether anyone was watching we'll never know, but the thought was obviously enough for her. Her backs spasmed, undulating as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her. I held on to her hips, grinding myself as deep into her as possible. Her pussy was clenching and unclenching like a fist around my cock, drawing me closer and closer to an orgasm.

Her spasms were slowing down but my rhythm was increasing. I was getting close, slamming into her, drawing a grunt from her with every thrust. I grabbed her hair, pulling her head to face me. Her eyes were wide and wild, her hair a dark halo of shaking tendrils that whipped to and fro.

"I'm gonna cum" I gasped.

She whipped around, leaving me momentarily standing there naked and cold. I suddenly had the vision of myself standing there under the moon, on this hill overlooking the desert, arms half-raised, cock hard and slick with a woman's desire. She, crouched in the shadow at my feet, hair wild, eyes wilder, her body coated in sweat and sex. Her mouth opened and the Earth took my cock in her mouth and swallowed it whole.

The sudden warmth almost took me over the edge. She let my cock pop out and ribbed her slicked breasts against it, jacking me off with the other hand. I dug my fingers into her hair for balance. Her mouth swallowed the tip of my cock, her hand and breasts rubbing the shaft as she pulled me against her, wrapping her body around my legs.

Finally I felt that wave rise in me. It rose form the ball of my feet and shook me with an intensity I had never felt before. Penelope held on to my legs as my body whipped back and forth, jets of cum erupting form my cock, landing on her breasts and chest. Her mouth found my cock, her lips almost too much. I continued spasming into her mouth. She grabbed my ass to better keep her hold on my cock.

Finally the orgasm subsided. She gently let go of her hold until the only thing connecting us was her mouth around the tip of my cock. She suckled it like a lamb for a few more seconds, drawing out the last few drops. She finally let it go with a wet pop. Still on her knees, she looked up at me and smiled. My cum was all over her lips and her breasts.

I staggered back and sat heavily on the sandy ground. I sat there for a few seconds, catching my breath. And then I laughed, filled with joy and wonder at a night that had turned magical and bizarre. Penelope was sitting on her rock across from me, a sly grin on her face. With one finger she wiped my cum of her lip.

I took in the space we were in. The giant dome of black sky peppered with brilliant stars, the black and white world of moon-lit rock and sand and brush. The silence. And below us, the multi-colored, thumping world of the festival.

I stood up, naked, and offered my hand to Penelope. She took it and I pulled her up to her feet. We both stood there naked in the moonlight. She was covered in streaks of wet dust, the outlines of my cum clearly marked on her skin. Her hair was wild, her eyes were shining. She looked radiant, but sad.

She touched my cheek.

"Thank you" she said.

"My pleasure. Literally." I grinned.

"I'm going home tomorrow." She said that with a finality that answered my unspoken question. There was no invitation, no equivocation. She was leaving. My heart fell, though of course I was not surprised. I had expected this moment a long time ago. Frankly I was surprised it took this long for her to walk away from what must have started as a fluke, a game. I was never a serious player, more of a prop in her fantasy world. She was being kind in saying goodbye.

"Can we have the rest of the night?" I heard myself say. I was surprised by my need.

She smiled.

"How about till sunrise?" She said.

I smiled back. "Till sunrise."

I took her hand, gathered my clothes and started walking along the trail. We were both still naked.