Body Parts Ch. 01

Story Info
He worships her, one part at a time.
1.6k words
4
13.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most men fall in love, fall out of love, have sex, have girlfriends or who knows what else in their lives. I am like most men. I have been married and loved in my life. Little did I know that in my 40's I would meet the most engaging, intelligent woman whom I would later get to call my best friend. She is amazing and it thrills me each day to learn more about her. I could go on and on about her mind, her laughter and everything that makes her fun to be around but those things are not what you are here to read about, nor am I here to write those. I'm here to write about the one characteristic that blows my mind each time I see her to get to touch her. She is the most beautiful woman in the world.

I love to tell her how beautiful she hoping someday to convince her that I'm right. No one has ever treated her as this gorgeous creature she is and I do not understand that. Guys if there's one thing I hope you take away from this story, it should be how to worship a woman's body, not by having sex but by immersing yourself in her physical form. I hope you enjoy this, women and men alike and I hope I can finish this series. So without further ado here is my first installment of "Body Parts"

Every morning I wake up next to her I open my eyes and cannot believe that under the sheets next to me is the body of an absolute goddess. She's is more incredible than any work of art a man could create and I would spend all my waking hours enjoying her if life didn't get in the way. I get excited just gazing at her but mornings are the time one thing my absolute focus. Her soft sweet ass.

I pull the covers back; since she almost always sleeps on her stomach, and just begin to run my fingertips over those two round mounds above her legs. They feel like silk as the sense of touch begins to warm me inside. I graze my fingers down under her to the beginning of her legs feeling the slope letting me have a new place to start exploring again. Running my fingers along the seam of her ass at the back of her thighs, I just trace it back and forth and her skin gives way to my the pressures of my touch. My breath becomes a little shallow and I know I have to have more. I let my hand flatten so my palm cup under cheeks. I don't dare squeeze at this point, I just rub. I slide back and forth, from cheek to cheek feeling the skin fall away and make contact again as her cheeks dip to create cleavage that rivals any pair of breasts in this world.

Her body sometimes moves and I tell her to lie still and she usually moans softly or even tells me how much she loves my touch. I continue to glide my hand back and forth but now I start to squeeze at random intervals. The feel of a great ass cause things to change on my body, stiffening and moving, an outward display of my inner thoughts.

As my hands move over and over her, that division between her cheeks draws me. I run my fingers up and down it not pressing in, just feeling it's own natural valley. It's at this point I always find the dimples at the top of this meeting of her round cheeks. They are indentions that my fingers push against, tracing small circles, as I love to do to her clit. My fingertips fit perfectly there and I swear they don't want to leave. I moving around and around with my fingers, widening the circles until I find her cleavage again and have to flatten my hand again to get as much contact as I can.

My chest is tight now and I want her. I want to have sex. I want hard animal, lusty hot sex but I cannot allow that. We only get a short time in this live and I do not want to break the feeling that she is pulling from me by just lying there letting me touch the most phenomenal body that ever drew a breath.

I move down now, so that my face is level with her ass. I kiss the side of the check next to me and I let my lips stay there softly on her skin. Her skin is at texture my lips crave. I have kissed others but none compares to her. I am so tempted at this point to just kiss her entire body but I don't. I brush my lips down now, taking the same path as my fingers did at first, until I meet the backs of her thighs. I turn my head so that my cheek is against her ass cheek caressing her with my face. I rub my face against her ass, slowly as her skin teases my ever part. I let my eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks every part of my face touching her. I feel the resistance as I push harder.

I get on my knees now, so I can lean over and get more access to her hot ass. I am getting hotter. I'm having to breath through my mouth to get enough air and I let this hot breath blow over her ass. I push my mouth to those warm spots, kissing her. I open my mouth as my hands move around to her hips. I grip her body, pulling my mouth to her cheeks. I feel her skin between my lips and press harder to feel her ass cheek between my teeth now and bite. I do this gently, most of the time, but sometimes or as I progress my ritual, I bit hard, leaving marks. I love the feeling of her ass between my teeth. I play with my tongue now. I lick that flesh as if I were devouring it.

My face is now moving over and over her ass now. I am losing my mind at this point. My cock is hard, my breathing is so ragged, it's like I want to explode. I run my hands over and over her ass. Finding its softness driving me crazy. She is moaning now and moving under me. I let my hands squeeze her cheeks. I pull them open. I turn my head sideways to that spit between her cheeks and bit the peaks that are created. I lick all over her cheeks. I move my mouth up to those two dimples at the top of her ass and push out my tongue. I lick her dimples. I taste them I press my mouth against her hard, attempting to bite at them. I suck her skin.

My hands are at the tops of her ass squeezing and caress hard and with purpose. Suddenly my fingertips find the two larger dimples that are just above each ass cheek and my mouth goes nuts as I trace them. I get more intense with my face and hands on her ass. I lick it more. I kiss it more, my fingers press into it harder, kneading it as my desire is burning me alive.

I sit up now on my knees and just look at that perfect ass. The smell of her skin mixed with the wetness of my kisses on her is pulling me to the edge of cumming. I place my hands on her cheeks and just feel her. My hands roam and roam over that ass. I know it's mine. I know I can have it. I know she gives it freely. I think of how it feels when she is on top of me, riding me like the slut she plays for me. I love the feeling of her ass cheeks as I fuck her. I just sit there caressing her, my mind playing scenes of sex with this woman.

I then think of the times my cock has slid into that tight spot between those cheeks and it jumps. Images race of her tight ass around my cock, her lying like this, my body sandwiching those pillow like cheeks to my hips. The feeling rushes over me of the first time I filled her ass with cum as I lay on her, my hands on her back, cock deep between those cheeks. I keep my eyes open and caress her ass. This ass brings me so much pleasure. My body wants to cum. It wants to fill her. It wants to join with her so I slide my hands up her back. I stretch my body over hers. I lie on top of her and kiss her neck telling her I love her. I tell her I want to spend the rest of my mornings waking up next to her. I turn her over, kissing at her cheek until I find her mouth and out tongues meet.

I would never have thought I would find my fantasy woman but I have. I hope you too can find yours. If you're a guy reading this I hope you take the next opportunity to explore your wife, or girlfriend's body. It was meant to be worshipped. Take time guys to do that. Show her you love her without words. Don't spend five minutes on her, spend and hour on just one part of her and you will be rewarded by a woman who's love will grow with you.