Body Party

Story Info
Kate Upton uses her body for a party with 5 men.
11k words
4.7
403.6k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up.

******************

Los Angeles, California

The dim lights shined down on the stage. Within an hour at the club, hopefully it would be a full house for a performance. Right now was tune up hour for the band backstage as they readied their instruments. A small Jazz club on the outskirts of L.A. wasn't always a popular place to go to, but it brought in money to the point that live bands could be hired. Tonight simply was a risky night for a go, regardless if the band knew or not. Back stage, a bass player was routinely going through scales for a soft warm up practice while the rest of his band members remained busy. Their tools of the trade within their line of work was their instruments that needed to be properly cleaned and applied for routine maintenance before each show.

Charlie Piper was the leader of the band appropriately named after him: The Charlie Piper Quintet. His instrument of choice was the trumpet. Besides him, his other four band mates consisted of; George at tenor saxophone, Frank on electric bass, Ron on piano and Hank at drums. With the exception of Frank and his electric plugged in bass, the rest of the band was primarily based around older traditions of Jazz with acoustic and unorthodox play. Charlie's goal was to try and re-create the magic of the old quintets from the 1950's and 1960's, mostly relying on covers of traditional standards and songs from the greats of the genre over a long time ago.

Out of the whole band, only Frank had ever grasped the door knob of success in the music industry. His lucky break came over two years ago when he made it into a study as a session musician here in L.A. Unlike his colleagues, Frank could play other things outside of the Jazz genre, especially Heavy Metal music. His versatility from genre to genre allowed him to easily fit in as a sessions player. at 29 years of age, Frank was the oldest one in the group. The other four men remained in their mid 20's with Ron as the youngest at only 21 years old. Hank had been the newest addition to the quintet, replacing the former drummer who couldn't keep up with the higher tempo pace of the faster songs they performed.

The true star of the band was always the leader, Charlie himself. As the trumpet player, he was the lead man of the instrumental band. Most of the time, he played his solos on key with George's saxophone soloing. The two made a great trumpet/saxophone duo with their chemistry, playing together since high school as best friends. Ron remained the only black man in the band thus far, the long time piano player who had joined after George. Ron had been a keyboard player and a DJ off and on before he stepped into the band looking for a paycheck with the club gigs as a working musician. Since that day, he became the piano player in the quintet.

Money didn't always come in at this club, as much as one may have hoped. While the band had finished their tune up, Charlie knew it was bad news when he seen the manager Tom walk in through the back door with a grim look on his face. The old man had given them bad news just last week when they were unable to perform due to the club closing for the night. Charlie kinda figured that was about to be the bad news, he went on and asked him.

"Don't tell me we're not getting paid for this gig another week, Tom..."

With a sigh, the old man nodded.

"Hate to tell you this kid, but that's the case. I gotta close the club again tonight, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you in a few weeks."

The men in the back room rolled their eyes. Disappointment could be felt through out the room. Charlie spoke again.

"How you gonna make it up? You know, you got me and my guys backed into a corner. Without this one particular club, where are we gonna play? There ain't another Jazz club except deep in L.A. and that's too much of a drive."

"There's nothing I can do! I'm losing out on money too, but I gotta get this place straightened up and have the walls redone and all. So, I'm sorry kid. You gotta wait."

In his mind, Charlie knew it was probably a lie for an excuse. He wasn't around often to know if it was true or not about the club having renovations at the moment, but who cared? He set his trumpet down on the stand and turned to look over at his band mates. George had his attention, who spoke up first.

"How about we all go to the club down the street and have some drinks?"

"Yeah, we might as well hit that dance club...too bad we ain't playing there, we could maybe get paid for a change."

It was Hank who replied. Charlie listened and just nodded his head.

"Alright, let's all go have a good time then..."

******************

From the bar was a scene of the usual picture that always was at a club. One young woman sat by herself as she drank from her glass with a straw while observing the dance floor. Usually, she could sit and wait for some desperate man to take a shot at buying her a drink or not. This woman wasn't here for nothing though, she had a plan. This particular night club was always a hot spot for low key action to avoid running into people whom she knew. If anything, there was no need for the usual men in her life that wanted to wine and dine her before taking her to bed.

Kate had been lonely the past few weeks. Back in L.A. she wanted to spend time away from her modelling work in a break. At the same time, there was no way to deny the isolation she had put herself in for the past week. She was 24 years old, arguably the most hottest model in the world. Just her name alone was enough to draw a line of desperate men who had her as their dream girl. She was Kate Upton and very proud of the fact that she was a sex symbol in Hollywood.

For her, it wouldn't be hard at all to land a nice date to have some fun with. But she had other ideas on her, all for the reason she dropped by to this club tonight. Sitting there at the bar, she played with her straw. While twirling it around in her glass, she looked beyond to the dance floor and thought she had seen a nice looking man. A tall guy in a gray T-shirt with long hair and a big black mustache. He looked cute, even from the distance with her eye sight. Kate's attention soon was grabbed by a different man who had a seat right next to her at the bar. He was tall, in a pink button up shirt and wearing jeans. He looked up at the bartender before speaking.

"I would like a glass of Scotch, please."

The man sat down and Kate turned to look at him while he shoved his hand down to grab his wallet. He had a clean shaved face with slicked back sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Kate smiled at him and spoke up.

"Hey! I haven't seen you around here before, what's your name?"

Looking over at her, he smiled.

"I'm Charlie. Charlie Piper, what's your name beautiful?"

"Just call me Kate, honey..."

Something about this girl looked oddly familiar to him. Kate sat at the bar in a navy blue dress with a low cut at the top revealing her huge cleavage. Her face was beautiful with some heavy dark eyeliner around her eyes. Just from her voluptuous figure alone, Charlie was seduced from her beauty. Soon, the bartender sat his glass on the table and he moved to set a five dollar bill down to pay for the drink. Kate's eyes wandered as she watched the handsome man move the glass to his lips and sip it down. After he had his drink, he spoke up while sitting the glass back down on the bar.

"You know, you look like someone I've seen before."

Kate smirked before replying. The lights in the club shined over her beauty mark above her lip.

"I should look familiar to you, I'm sure you've seen me before."

"I think I have, maybe."

Reaching her hand out, she decided to grab his drink and finish off the glass. He just watched her, Kate knew that he wasn't going to say no to her. Not a woman like her with a beautiful body. Charlie just sat there and watched her drink the remainder of the glass before placing it back down. Kate spoke back up.

"So what do you do, Charlie?"

"I'm a musician, I play with a Jazz quintet at the club down the street. Fancy little place."

She smirked.

"Oh, I've never been in there. What do you play as your instrument?"

"The trumpet."

He smiled, while she thought for a second before nodding. Kate wasn't one into Jazz music at all but she couldn't be rude to him.

"That's cool, I've never met a trumpet player before."

Charlie laughed.

"Yeah, not everyone is into old Jazz. So what do you do as a living?"

Kate looked at him before busting out laughing. A man like this who had not figured out who she was yet, was someone she could toy with for hours.

"You haven't guessed yet?"

Smirking, she finished her response.

"I am a model. Been in a lot of magazines, a couple movies...I was thinking you would have realized who I am by now."

Leaning her arm over the bar, she rested her hand over her cheek to move her body around a bit. Charlie's eyes instantly went to her heavy cleavage. They were among some of the best boobs he ever seen in his life. He looked back up at her face and then finally, it made sense. The long blonde hair, the blue eyes, the amazing breasts...Kate Upton was sitting right next to him. He dropped his jaw.

"Holy shit, you're Kate Upton!"

"Finally!"

"Sweet Jesus! I can't believe I am sitting next to you!"

She laughed at him. It was always cute to find a guy who blushed and got nervous in her presence. Charlie was just like any other man that dreamed over this girl. Many men across the country and even the world had thoughts about Kate Upton. Tonight must have been his lucky night to sit right next to an angel he thought of so many times. He got to witness those amazing boobs with his eyes in the flesh. Kate moved from her seat at the bar and stood up in her heels. She offered him her hand, it was time to hit the dance floor.

"You're kinda cute...wanna dance with me Charlie?"

"Yes, I'd love to!"

With a little smug grin over her face, she replied.

"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't say no. Come on, let's shake our asses!"

Together they left the bar and walked away to enter the dance floor of the club. Unlike other places, this dance floor wasn't heavily populated with people. A DJ sat across from the dance floor and shuffled his music through a set of hip hop and R&B beats in instrumentals. The night didn't seem half-bad now for Kate. She had found a nice looking man who seemed like he could show her a good time. Holding his hand out on the dance floor, she turned to look at him and smiled.

"Come on, show me if you Jazz guys know how to dance!"

The music was a slow sensual beat. Something of heavy, old school R&B with a modern vibe. Charlie wasn't a dancer, but Kate knew how to groove her body. It didn't matter that she was in a long dress or not. She looked into his eyes and began to slowly move to the beat. Offering him her hand to pull him close, Charlie looked into her eyes as Kate pressed her body against him. His eyes gazed down to see her massive cleavage as she rubbed her body up against him. Already, she was playing hot and heavy with him. Kate wanted to tease him with her body more, just to see if she could push him over the edge early on. Charlie responded by letting go of her hand and running his palms over the sides of her hips. Closing her eyes, she wiggled her body for him before she turned around.

With her back to him, Kate pushed her ass out and began to grind. Charlie could feel her sexy curves under the dress from the touch of his hand, but Kate moved her ass to grind up against his crotch for a reason. The Hip Hop music was the best to get her dancing and grinding on a dance floor. It didn't matter that she had only met him some minutes earlier. Here she was bumping and grinding up against a hot guy. Charlie wasn't going to complain, how could he? It was Kate Upton of all women in the world. He let out a soft moan past her ears before whispering to her.

"You know how to grind, I give you that."

"Yeah, thanks..."

She responded to him in a sarcastic tone before turning around. Kate returned her eye sight to his, giving him that look to let him know what a hungry animal she was. The beat began to pick up a little bit of pace and she stepped back from him and began to move her body faster. Swaying her hips forward and moving her body up, just enough to let her epic cleavage bounce up and down. Charlie watched her before he moved in close, he just had to kiss this girl. He probably wouldn't get another chance like this in his life and he refused to let the opportunity pass.

"Kate..."

"Yeah, Charlie?"

"Kiss me, please..."

Stepping forward, she pushed her lips to his. They met with a soft kiss on the dance floor. Not a full fledged kiss like he would have dreamed, but a start. Kate stepped back then and winked. From the left side of the dance floor came approaching a familiar face. It just happened to be that same man with long hair and a mustache that Kate had been watching earlier. George walked over to Charlie and patted him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"I see you found some good company tonight! I tell you, this was better than playing tonight. This place is a lot of fun!"

Charlie smiled at his best friend and nodded, replying back to him.

"Yeah man, I'm having fun. George, I'd like you to meet Kate."

The long haired men turned his attention to the lovely blonde and smiled big at her.

"My pleasure, damn you are beautiful..."

Kate laughed at him before giving the man a seductive smile and response.

"Thank you, George...It's great to meet you."

George looked back at Charlie and nodded.

"I think you hit a home run with a date tonight, she's gorgeous!"

Looking back at George, Kate replied before Charlie had a chance to speak.

"He hasn't hit that home run just yet, but he's passed first base..."

Her eyes looked over at Charlie and gave him a wink. He would get what she was hinting towards. If not, then he was a fool. George bust out laughing and just nodded before responding.

"You've made my friend here one lucky man, wish it was me! I'll be around by the bar, later Charlie!"

The man walked off, but he had Kate's attention. Before she had met Charlie tonight, this was the one guy she was looking at from the bar. Her loneliness in the past few weeks would call the action to a possibility involving multiple men, at least she hoped. Charlie looked back at her and spoke up with clutching her hand softly into his.

"Come on babe, I wanna get off this dance floor."

"Is he your friend, Charlie?"

He nodded as they walked off the dance floor, together hand in hand.

"Yeah, he's more than a friend, to tell you the truth. He's my saxophone player back with the band."

"Oh, wow. That's nice!"

Kate responded, quickly thinking to herself before speaking back up.

"How many band members do you have?"

Charlie smiled at her.

"Five, it's five us. One whole quintet."

She dropped her jaw for a second before responding.

"Oh! That's nice, five guys huh? Are they all here?"

He nodded.

"Why don't you introduce me to your band mates, Charlie? You can tell them that Kate Upton is your girlfriend tonight."

The biggest smile she had seen from him thus far, ran across the young man's face. He held onto her hand and nodded.

"Oh my god, I'd love to do that! Come on, Kate!"

Hand in hand, he walked her around the club now. Kate laughed at him, he was just too easy. She could play men like this under her spell of seduction to get what she really wanted. In reality, she truly had a plan but was not going to reveal it to him just yet. After all, she didn't come to the club for nothing. One man may have been enough for some girls but after some weeks of being alone by herself, she wanted more. Possibly the most she could tack on in a single night. Charlie walked her around to where a table was, his drummer and piano player; Hank and Ron sat together while having drinks.

"Hey Hank and Ron...I would like both of you to meet my new girlfriend, Kate Upton!"

Ron looked at his friend like he had just fallen from the sky. 'Is this fool serious?' He said to himself. Ron had a shaved bald head and a pair of glasses over his face, while Hank had an average look with some long hair and a clean shaved face. Kate smirked at the black man before looking over at Hank and waving her hand. Kate spoke up as she could easily read the expressions over their faces. They were shocked, they knew exactly who she was.

"Yeah boys, it's really me."

Putting her hand up to her lips, she blew both of them a kiss. Charlie just smiled the entire time. Still, he didn't realize the teasing of a game she was playing with his men. Kate liked them so far, they were all cute. She had already met George, so Charlie decided to skip a second prelude. With her hand still in his, he walked her away and now they had to track down Frank. Kate spoke up.

"Your band members are cute, just like you are."

"Oh yeah, they're great musicians too! You gotta hear them in person at one of our shows! Come on, just one more to meet. Where the hell is Frank at?"

Charlie looked around the club with his eyes while Kate moved her left hand up to cup his face. She wanted his attention just for a second. She still had one more to meet, but she wanted to set the tone for the night right now at this very second. As he turned to look in her eyes, she cupped the back of his head in both hands and pressed a kiss over his lips. This time around, she allowed her tongue to explore his mouth. He received a full kiss this time around, moaning into her mouth before parting their lips from one another. He smiled before responding.

"Damn, you know how to kiss."

"Yeah, I can use my mouth on other things too."

Kate winked to him, just one little hint of what was to come. Charlie didn't forget the task at hand, still looking around the club. He spotted his final band mate, Frank sitting at the bar smoking a cigarette. The man just sat there in his khaki pants and button up white shirt. Charlie walked Kate right on over to him, just as she wanted. This time, she made the introduction by speaking up first.

"Hey...You must be Frank."

The man smashed his cigarette down in the ashtray on the bar before nodding his head. He looked over at Charlie, seeing that smug grin over his face.

"Frank man, this is Kate Upton! She's-"

Instantly, Kate cut off Charlie to speak.

"Yeah, I'm Kate. Pleasure to meet you."

Frank had a shocked expression on his face, nothing different from the other band members that she now had met. Charlie leaned in to kiss her cheek, Kate blushed before waving at Frank. Charlie held her hand, wanting her all to himself for a bit. All Frank did was sit there at the bar, watching them walk off in the corner of his eye. Once they had walked away from some distance, Charlie spoke up.

"We should go some place private and really get to know each other."

Kate nodded at him.

"Yeah, Charlie...I wanna blow on your trumpet..."

Licking her lips, she looked down and then back in his eyes.

"The one you got in your pants, that is."

Her words almost gave him an instant erection, standing right there in the club. Taking a deep breathe, he replied to her.

"You wanna go to my place or-"

Swiftly, she cut him off to answer his question before he could finish.

"My place! My hotel room is big, will be lots of fun."

"Alright, your place it is."

Hearing his reply, Kate was somewhat distracted by a song that was playing from the dance floor. The lyrics in particular were in her head. She had heard the song so many times before, yet the DJ was only playing the instrumental. She smirked at Charlie before speaking back up, it was time to drop the bomb hint on what she really wanted.