Body Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Invite your friends too..."

She winked to him, seeing the shocked expression on his face.

"No one deserves to be left out."

"Are you...are you sure about this Kate?"

Nodding to him, she smiled.

"Yeah, why not? Let's have a party, baby. My body is the party, lets invite your friends."

As badly as Charlie wanted this girl all to himself, he couldn't refuse. Who was going to say no to Kate Upton? Especially not him. Besides, his band would all have a story to brag about after tonight. It didn't matter if they never made it successful with fortune and fame, this would be an ultimate achievement. He nodded at her and replied.

"Alright, Kate...let's do it. I'll get all my friends here together right now and we'll go back to your hotel."

It had been made official: the Charlie Piper Quintet soon would become the Kate Upton Sextet.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

"God, she is so fucking hot! Look at that!"

"Just look at those monster sized tits.."

"I can't believe this! It's really her!"

"Yeah, this is gonna be epic!"

Back at the hotel room, Kate sat on the floor wearing nothing beyond a little white bra covering her massive tits and a white thong down below. She kept on the black high heels that matched her dress while her long blonde hair was fixed up. It took the men little convincing to join in with the gang bang she had planned. Charlie did exactly as he was told, asking the other four men to join in. Within an hour of going back to her hotel and making preparations, they were all set. All the men were naked standing in a line, right in the living room. Now Charlie realized what Kate meant about her luxury hotel room being 'bigger'. The living room was a large size and the couch behind her, was just big enough to fit multiple bodies. Off to the side was a large coffee table.

On the floor, Kate remained on her knees while all five men were naked, starring at her as they were ready for this. Five hard cocks all for her to please. Soon they would be circled around her to begin the whole event, but she wanted to make sure that Charlie's horn was the first one she blew on. Minutes earlier, she ordered all the men to come in and undress with their clothes all organized together in separate piles around the room. Now, it was finally time to get down to business. Kate clapped her hands and spoke.

"Alright, fellas! Come on, get around me! Charlie, you're first! I want your cock in my mouth!"

"As you please."

"Yeah, all you had to do was ask."

"I'm so fucking ready for this!"

Three men spoke but none of their voices were Charlie. Kate didn't care, as it was ultimately irrelevant to the point. Charlie stepped forward right in front of her, while the others circled around her. Within seconds she was down in the middle, looking up at a circle of fresh hard cocks. She opened her mouth and took Charlie's dick in first, just as she planned. Bobbing her head up and down on it, the men stroked their cocks while watching her. Kate reached her hands out to grab a hold of two cocks off to the side. She had George and Hank's dicks in her hands, while Frank and Ron stroked their own meat. Slowly, the buxom blonde model bobbed her head up and down. She devoured Charlie's cock before she came off with a loud pop noise.

Kate moved her mouth over to the right, going for Hank's cock next. She moved her hands once more, now she had her left fingers wrapped around Ron's big black cock and Charlie's dick that was coated in her saliva. Quickly, she spit on the dick in front of her and moved her mouth up and down on Hank's meat pole, slobbering all over it. The young man brought his hand down and curled his fingers into her golden hair. He pushed her mouth all the way down until he watched her lips bury into the bush of his ball hair. All the men were moaning as they looked down at her while Hank softly spoke to her.

"Yeah, that's it baby! Take my fucking dick! All the way! God damn!"

While sucking on his cock, Kate's hands worked frantically to stroke the ones in her hands. One man from behind her reached down and began to pull at her bra but she wasn't bothered by the notion. Once Hank let go of the back of her head, she came off his cock with a loud pop noise. Turning to her right again, she moved her hands to grab more cocks while she looked at Ron's big dark meat waiting for her. She looked up into the man's eyes before running her tongue over the shaft. Kate opened her mouth and spit on the head before taking him in, meanwhile both of her hands wrapped around two cocks off to the side. She began to bob her head up and down furiously, sucking the black shaft while her hands were pumping away at the dicks she wrapped her fingers around.

"Get her bra off, man..."

"Yeah, let's see the goods! You know this bitch has got some big ass titties!"

She ignored whatever words she heard. She couldn't tell what man it was speaking and didn't care, to be quite frank. Before Kate realized it, she felt the straps on her bra sliding down and her huge breasts were free to the air. Refusing to let this break her concentration, she bobbed her head up and down on Ron's cock before finally coming off with a loud pop noise. She moaned, looking around herself as she was surrounded by their long dicks. She had to give them all equal attention. Turning to her left, she flicked her tongue over Hank's cock again to give it a loving a kiss. She then moved to her right before quickly turning around. George and Frank were the only two left that she had not sucked yet, that was about to change. She wrapped her left hand around Charlie's cock in her right hand and then Ron's dick in her left. Moving her mouth over Frank's cock, she moaned into the shaft while she began to suck.

"God, this is like...a dream come true, I'm at a loss of words!"

"Yeah man, Kate sure is loving all our cocks!"

While she pumped Ron and Charlie's rods in her hands, she furiously began to bob her head up and down on Frank's meat. The man put his hand down on the back of her head to control her pace, quickly taking over as he began to fuck her mouth. Kate gagged and sucked it down while she began to feel hands caressing over her titanic sized breasts. One hand squeezed her right breast but Kate couldn't respond to that touch. Not when she was busy pumping a dick in each of her hands and having another one thrust into her mouth. Frank pushed her mouth all the way down on his cock, holding her in place until he heard her cough and gag on his meat. When he let go of her, a flood of saliva strings leaked from her mouth. Finally, one last cock to grace with her slobbering lips, Kate moved in on George's rod and put her lips around it. Moving her hands again, she found Frank's saliva coated rod and put her hand back around Hank's.

Like his band mate before him, George couldn't help but take control. He brought his hands into her hair and began to push her mouth down while thrusting his cock into her mouth. George fucked her mouth while her hands were pumping away at the two cocks in her hand. Kate proved that even if she was outnumbered by men, she could still work them all over. Over and over, George pounded her mouth with his rod. Kate began to make a string of moaning and gagging sounds over his dick.

"MMMM-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-MMMMM-KWAH"

Finally, he let go of her and she coughed and gagged over his meat. Releasing it from her mouth, her eyes had slightly watered up from his pressure. A flood of saliva poured down out of her mouth and down to her tits. One of the man called out to her.

"Best boobs I have ever seen in my life."

"Yeah, I can't wait to fuck them!"

Laughing, Kate looked up at them and responded.

"Ohhhh, don't worry! You're ALL gonna get to fuck my tits! It will come in time!"

There was a laugh she heard and another man spoke up.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Who wouldn't want to fuck Kate's tits!?"

She ignored the words and got back to business. Since she had properly sucked on all their cocks by now, she wanted to suck on them a little more before they got to work fucking her. She moved back over to Charlie's cock and licked it before sucking on the head. Kate began to move in a counter-clockwise position, licking and sucking over their dicks one final time while she used her hands to hold her breasts up and play with her nipples. Quickly, she went around making loud sucking sounds as she gave each of the five cocks, a final kiss and suck. Occasionally, she would drop her mouth down and lap her tongue over their balls before moving to the next. Charlie spoke up as Kate was finished, coming back to his cock where she had previously began.

"Kate, can I fuck you first?"

"Yes, I want that hard cock in my pussy first!"

The time had come to switch positions and get some real fucking going on. Charlie spoke up.

"Alright guys, let's move around. Let's let her get up on the couch so we can really fuck her."

Kate spoke up, shaking her head.

"No, you lay down on the couch hun! Someone else can fuck my ass from behind and another person I can suck on."

"I wanna fuck her ass, me first!"

It was Frank who had poke up, raising his hand. No one objected to his desire, Kate just nodded as she began to get up from the floor.

"Alright, you can have my ass first. I'll suck on someone and the other two of you, I'll just jack you off!"

Charlie moved by the couch as they all began to move around. It seemed to him like Kate had experience with this sort of thing, but he didn't too much on it. Laying down on the couch, he moved over to the arm rest where he could arch his back up. Kate looked at him and smiled. This would be perfect for a position down at the end where the arm rest was. Someone could easily stand there and allow her to suck on their cock, while another man climbed up and came behind her. Kate slid her little thong down before stepping out of it in her heels. Next, she moved to Charlie and straddled him on the couch. Sinking her knees down into the couch, she held his cock up and guided him into her wet pussy.

Frank came behind them now and climbed up on the couch. Kate turned around to look at him as she brought her hand back and slapped the left cheek of her ass. Teasing him, to go ahead and dig into her thickness. George moved in front of her, standing tall with his cock just begging for her mouth. She was in perfect position now for the three men. Only Ron and Hank were waiting off to the side, but soon her hands would be full with their meat poles like earlier. George grabbed the back of her head to get her attention. Kate placed her hands down on Charlie's stomach as she felt his cock in her pussy. A few seconds later, she could feel Frank sliding his dick into her tight back door hole. She opened her mouth and let George sink his dick in her oral hole.

"God!"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Man, this ass is incredible!"

All three men complimented her body in moaning voices. They were in a world of pleasure as Kate was now stuffed with a cock in all three of her holes. She gagged over George's cock and before she knew it, Frank and Charlie were pumping into her pussy and ass. Her body began to shake while her massive breasts were bouncing and jiggling around. Frank put his hands on the back of her head and began to thrust into her mouth, fucking it just as his friends were pumping into her pussy and ass. Over and over, all three of them pounded into her holes. They fucked Kate into a frenzy as she felt the pleasure rushing over her body.

Off to the side, Ron and Hank watched their friends fucking her. They didn't want to be left out, so it was time for them to complete the picture. Ron walked over to the left side of the couch and grabbed her arm. Kate quickly responded by wrapping her fingers around his long black dick and stroking it. From the other side of the couch, Hank had to climb his way around it. Thankfully, the couch was large enough to support him standing there as he tapped on Kate's back to get her attention before calling her.

"Come on, stroke my cock...yeah, that's it baby!"

After Kate had moved her other hand to wrap around Hank's dick, the picture was complete. With all three of her holes filled with dicks and a rod in both of her hands, she was truly worked to the max. She slobbered and gagged, moaning into George's cock while Frank and Charlie were just pounding away behind and under her. Charlie reached his hands up to grab her swaying breasts, squeezing them as hard as he could. Over and over, her hands pumped Ron and Hank's shafts squeezed between her fingers. Kate could feel the climax building up in her pussy already as she was pounded by Charlie's hard dick. The feeling was made even better having Frank fucking her ass at the same time. Soon, George was screaming out to her.

"FUCK! She's gonna make cum if I don't stop!!"

"Move over, she can suck on my dick!"

Ron answered his friend. George instantly let go of the back of her head, hearing Kate make a pop noise as his cock was released from her lips. As he stepped back, the blonde model screamed out.

"OHHHH GOD, YES! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!!!"

Soon, she was looking up at Ron as his big black cock was near her mouth. Kate spit on it before she felt him put his hands into her hair and push her mouth down. She moaned into his shaft before she began to bob her head up and down. He bucked his hips to properly fuck her mouth slowly, at least compared to his two friends who were pumping away into her. All the while, her hand still stroked Hank's dick off to her left side. Charlie was pumping into her pussy furiously, just begging for her to cum. In a perfect fantasy, he wanted them both to reach their climax together. Ron spoke up, moaning before he bragged about the sensational pleasure he was receiving from this woman.

"She's like a fucking machine, ain't she!?"

"Yeah, just wait till you fuck her ass!"

Frank couldn't help to answer his friend while pounding away into her thick ass. Kate's body began to tense up. Charlie knew that he only had a few seconds before he was going to explode deep within her pussy He closed his eyes, letting go of her breasts before screaming out.

"FUCK!!!! I'm cumming! YES!!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kate couldn't respond, not with her mouth full of Ron's dick. She moaned into the shaft while he pumped away, fucking her mouth. Her eyes watered once more, smearing some of the eye liner around her eyes to make it runny. Her legs were shaking, just as Frank was still pumping his dick into her ass. Kate felt her orgasm wash over, with only Charlie there to really experience it as she flooded his cock in her juices. Charlie screamed out to his friends.

"Fuck! She just cum! Let's switch positions!"

Hearing the words, Ron stopped thrusting into her mouth and allowed her lips to pop off his cock. Long strings of saliva swayed from her bottom lip back to his long dark meat.

"Good idea, man. I wanna fuck that ass now."

"And I want some of that pussy!"

It was Hank who spoke up, the only one so far since she moved to the couch who had yet to experience his rod deep within her. They all had come to a stop and Kate caught her breath. She waited for Frank to slide his cock out of her ass before she would get up and move. Kate yelled at them as she began to move off of Charlie.

"Oh my god! I just love all of you pounding me with your big fucking hard cocks!!"

"Yeah baby, there's gonna be more of that!"

As Kate moved off of Charlie, Ron stepped forward and took her hand. He had a better idea than using the couch.

"Why don't you get on the floor, baby? And Hank, get over here! Lay down and let her get on top of you."

Hank leaned down to lay on the floor, just as his friend had requested. Kate stood tall in her high heels, her body towering over the youngest man of the band. Kate straddled his body before grabbing his cock and guiding into her pussy while sitting on top of him, just as she had done to Charlie before. Hank moaned as he felt his rod entering her. She turned over to look at Ron before nodding.

"I'm ready, pound my ass with your big fucking black dick!"

Turning her head forward, she looked at the other men and called to them.

"Come on, bring your cocks to me! I got a mouth and two hands that could use more dicks!"

Charlie stepped forward to where she was facing, while Frank and George came off to the left and right side. Kate could feel Ron pushing her ass cheeks apart before the head of his shaft poked into her dark hole. She moved her lips over the head of Charlie's dick while both of her hands grabbed Frank and George's cocks off to the side. She moaned over Charlie's cock, just as she felt Ron slide on in. Like before, she was soon getting pumped and fucked by three cocks while her hands jacked off the other two simultaneously. Loud moans could be heard, one man after the other. All their voices were stringing together into a perfect harmony while Ron and Hank began to slowly thrust their cocks into her ass and pussy, fucking her.

"God, she's a fucking slut!"

"Yeah, she knows how to handle a bunch of dicks!"

It didn't take long for Ron to pick up the pace, beginning to pound that juicy white ass with his long black cock. Each time he pumped into her, Hank would buck his hips and slam into her pussy almost at the same time. At the same time, her hands quickly moved over both cocks in her hands all while she bobbed her head up and down on Charlie's meat. George called out to his best friend.

"Dude, fuck her mouth man! Give it to her!"

He needed a little bit of encouraging, it seemed. After the words, Charlie put his hand down on the back of her head and took control of her mouth. He began to push her head back and forth, taking his cock into her mouth while Hank and Ron were pumping her pussy and ass. Kate gagged before moaning into muffled sounds over Charlie's meat. Ron took a deep breath before calling out.

"God damn, baby! This ass is so fucking tight!"

"FUCK!!!! Her pussy is amazing too!!"

Kate's body had been shaking the entire time she was on top of Hank. He wanted to grab at her breasts, but it was better to just watch them bouncing and jiggling around. To him, this woman had the greatest pair of tits he ever dreamed of, and here they were in his face. Charlie had moved both of his hands over the back of her head to pump his cock into her mouth. Kate's eyes watered up and a dark tear ran down her left eye, the makeup of her eyeliner began to smear. George's eyes wandered down to her bouncing breasts and he spoke up.

"Fuck, look at those boobs!!! We need to get some titty fucking going on in here soon!"

She waited until Charlie moved his hands off her head. Kate popped his dick out of her mouth loudly before screaming an answer back at the man.

"Yeah!!! You can all fuck my tits real soon!"

"I wanna fuck 'em right now!"

It was Hank's voice who called to her ear. From hearing his friend, Ron decided to stop fucking her ass. He came to a sudden halt which told Kate that soon she would be getting up. She laughed, catching her breath before speaking again while her hands let go of the two shafts she had been jacking off.

"Oh, yeah! You all wanna fuck my big titties!? Get ready, come on...Line up for me so I can work you all!"

Charlie spoke up as he looked down at her.

"Can I go first?"

Kate nodded.

"Yes Charlie, you get to go first again!"

It was convenient for him that she was letting him take the first swing at everything he requested. He stepped back, just as Ron moved to let his cock ease out of her tight ass and free. Once he had moved back, Kate began to left herself up when George offered his hand to pull her up off Hank. The young man's cock was free from her pussy, just as she turned to thank George.