Body Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome, sexy girl."

Ron, Hank and George moved to go sit on the couch for her. When she told them to 'line up', Ron at least figured that she meant for them to sit down for her. Frank and Charlie remained standing up but Kate snapped her fingers for them to go to the couch, it was large enough to fit all five men.

"Go over there for me, both of you!"

"As you wish!"

It was Charlie that responded to her. Kate caught her breath while still down on her knees. Using her hands to run up and grab her amazing huge breasts, she began to crawl forward back to the couch whole holding them. Her first target was Charlie, since he was the one that spoke up first. He didn't sit down on the couch, with him standing up it would make it easier for her. Kate looked up at him as he placed his hand down on her shoulder. She parted her breasts, begging for him to slide his cock between them. Once he did, she pushed them together as the man moaned.

"Mmmmmmmm, there you go hun! Fuck my tits!"

Breathing in heavily, Charlie moaned as he bucked his hips and watched his cock slam forward between those mammoth sized breasts. Kate knew that her tits were the strongest part of her body and that all these men wanted to have fun with them. Charlie bucked his hips to quickly pound his cock between her breasts. Kate looked into his eyes, showing her face with the smeared makeup as she made a grin. She moaned.

"Yeah, that's it! Fuck those titties, mmmmmm!!"

The man was in pure heaven. To be able to slide his cock back and forth between this pair of breasts, it felt absolutely amazing. Charlie almost didn't want to share with his band members but he knew he had to. Slowing down, he made one final thrust between her tits. Kate leaned her head down and twirled her tongue over the head before she stopped. She let go of her breasts to free his cock and now it was time to move on to the next. Frank was standing right at the couch, while the other men were sitting there stroking their dicks. Charlie walked away to go sit on the couch while Kate addressed Frank.

"You're next, come on...get that cock between my big fucking titties!"

"You don't have to ask me twice, baby."

Looking down at the gorgeous beauty, Frank watched her push those incredible tits apart and then he slapped his cock right in the middle. Closing them together, Kate looked up in his eyes as she began to push herself up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with her amazing breasts. He moaned, meanwhile his friends sat on the couch jerking themselves off as they watched her. Soon it would be them experiencing this pleasure. Frank moaned.

"Fuck! Those tits feel so fucking good!!"

"Oh yeah, you like that, huh? My big titties fucking your dick?"

"Fuck yeah!!!"

Frank just couldn't control himself. He was looking down at one of the most beautiful women in the world titty fucking him into a heaven of pleasure. Kate looked down and opened her mouth to allow her tongue to lap over the head each time it poked up between her glorious breasts. After a good bit of time pumping her boobs over his cock, she came to a stop. Kate leaned down and kissed the head, it was time to move on. She let go of her breasts to free his dick.

"Alright, who's next?"

"Me!!"

Ron's voice caught her attention as he waved his hand from sitting on the couch. Kate nodded to him.

"Alright, you're the next one up!"

Crawling on her knees, Kane moved to the couch and used her hand to wrap her fingers back around his dark meat. Holding it up still, she leaned in and then pushed her breasts apart to trap his cock between the big white flesh of her breasts. Placing both of her hands up on her tits, Kate began to pump them up and down. She fucked his big black cock, just as she had done to his friends before him. Over and over, pumping those breasts up and down on him. Ron leaned his head back and just moaned as she worked him over.

"Ohhhhhhh, man...this feels so good!!"

"Yeah, I knew you would love this!"

She winked at him as he looked down and spoke. Pound after pound, Kate worked him over before coming to a stop and letting go of her breasts to free Ron's cock. Sitting next to him was George who was just jacking his meat off with his left hand. Kate moved her knees over to give him attention now. She winked at him before speaking.

"It's your turn now."

George sat there and simply watched. There was no words that could describe the scene that was unfolding before him, as Kate stood his cock up with her right hand. She held her breasts over her left arm, looking down at George's pole before she spit on it hard. Next, she brought her tits up and parted them, just for his rod to slide into the middle. Kate moaned before pushing them together and then she began to slowly move down and up, fucking him with her tits. George took a deep breath, but before he could speak, Frank said something.

"How you liking that? She's a fucking machine when she works those tits."

"Ohhhhhhh yeah, I'm loving it!"

Kate giggled, still pumping her breasts up and down on his cock.

"I love having my tits fucked!"

"Ohhhh, I can imagine! You're one kinky fucking slut, that's for sure!"

She laughed again as she rocked forward, still fucking him with her tits. After a while, she came to a stop and now there was just one last cock left that had yet to feel her breasts. She let go of her boobs to allow Frank's cock to make it's exit, just like everyone before him. Next, she turned her attention to the last guy sitting at the end of the couch. Charlie and Frank had moved and were standing behind her, jacking themselves off as they watched her from the back view. Kate moved her tits over to Hank now, who held his cock up for her. She pressed both of her breasts up to trap it between them, closing them together to begin pumping up and down. She began to tease Hank with her dirty talk.

"Mmmmm, how's that feel?"

"It feels incredible, holy shit!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Fucking yes!!!"

While Kate was busy fucking him with her tits, another man wanted some attention. Frank walked over to her right side, swinging his big dick towards her. He snapped his fingers to her attention. Kate turned her head and saw his pole and immediately pushed her lips over the head. She still moved her tits up and down over Hank's cock while she now was sucking on Frank at the same time. She moaned, slobbering all over his cock before popping it out of her mouth. She came to a stop with Hank, just as soon as Charlie spoke up.

"Kate, I wanna fuck your tits again!"

"Shit dude, I'm about to cum for this nasty fucking whore..."

"Yeah, me too! I'm so close to blowing my load for her!"

From hearing the men speak, Kate instantly got an idea in her mind. She knew that five guys busting their nuts would be one epic nasty splash for her. She let go of her tits and went to move up from her knees, getting off the floor as she spoke.

"Alright fellas! I'm gonna move over to this table right here..."

Turning to look at the large coffee table off the side, she pointed to it. This table was long and just big enough to support her body. She stomped her heels over to it before sitting down. She glanced back over at the couch before she laid her back down flat over the table.

"Come on...If any of you want to fuck my tits, my pussy, or my mouth one last time...Just let me know when you're all about to blow. I want you all to cum for me at the same time!"

While Kate had moved to lay down flat on the table, Charlie was the first to move closer to her. He straddled his legs around her and sat on her stomach, true to his words that he wanted to fuck her tits one last time. Hank and George moved over to the left and ride side of the table, while Ron moved to the end of it. They all knew exactly where they wanted to be for the final go with this amazing woman. Ron wanted her pussy, Hank and George were just content as long as her hands were on their cocks. Finally, there was Frank who wanted her to suck on his cock again. Kate reached out with her hands and grabbed both dicks off to her left and right. She looked up at Charlie as he pushed his cock between her tits and began to thrust forward between once more.

"You like that, Charlie!? You like these big famous tits? Oh yeah! You just couldn't keep your eyes off them back at the club earlier, I know!"

She giggled at him, though he didn't reply back. His moans were just enough of a response to let her know how deeply obsessed he was at the moment with her body. While Charlie was pumping between her tits and Kate stroked her hands up and down on Hank and George's cock, she felt something else. She called out.

"OHHHHHH, GOD!!! YES!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

Ron slid his cock into her pussy, just where he wanted it. Kate's voice screaming out loudly was just what the man wanted to hear as he began to buck his hips and slide in out of her. At the same time, Charlie was pumping away between her tits and Kate's own hands slid up and down Hank and George's rods. Finally, Frank moved forward as her head was hanging from the table. He reached out to put his hand on her chin, as Kate looked up at him upside down to see his cock moving towards her mouth. She knew what was coming next, opening her mouth to invite his meat in.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah!! Take that fucking cock, Kate!!!"

Frank yelled at her, as he held her chin down and slid his cock right into her. She moaned, gagging over his pole from the feeling of pleasure that she was receiving from Ron pumping her pussy with his big black cock. At the same time, she could feel Charlie pushing his cock back and forth between her boobs. Frank pushed his cock all the way into her mouth until her nose buried into his ball sack. Still, her two hands remained locked over the other two men's cocks. She pumped her hands right on key with Frank and Ron thrusting away into her mouth and pussy. Kate enjoyed a good double penetration, this was coming after a night when she had all three of her holes filled at once.

Over and over, Kate felt the men pound away at her voluptuous body. Charlie pumped his dick between her breasts, Frank fucked her mouth and Ron slammed his rod into her pussy. She managed to keep up with her hands stroking away at George and Hank's cocks but she was starting to get tired out soon. Fatigue had swept across all of them in the room thus far. This had been hell of a night, all building up to one epic ending. It was time, Kate could feel it. She wanted their cum. Within seconds, Charlie went to yelling for her.

"Kate, I'm about to fucking cum!"

"Yeah, yeah! Me too!!"

Ron's voice could be heard over his friend. Finally, this alerted Frank to let his cock slither from her jaws and release from her mouth. As he stepped back, a long string of saliva dangled out of Kate's mouth and draped down her forehead. The string dripped off into her hair, until she finally pulled her head up to reply. Her tired hands ultimately stopped stroking George and Hank's dicks while she called out.

"Oh, yeah! I think I'm ready for some cum, boys!! I want your cum all over my face!"

"Well, get up off that table and get down on your knees!"

Kate looked up at Frank from the upside down view and didn't reply with words. Her hands had been removed from the two cocks she was jacking off and now she looked up at Charlie who climbed off her stomach. Once he was off her, she rose from the table and dropped down to her knees before them. Back to the beginning, the buxom blonde model sat on her knees as she glanced over all five of the men stroking their cocks. Two of them had stepped forward to her; George and Charlie. She looked up at them and teased with her words.

"You gonna cum for me?"

"Yes I am, baby!"

She looked back at Charlie and spoke again, teasing once more.

"Oh yeah, gonna cum all over my fucking face!? Make me nasty with your cum!?"

"We're gonna load you down...by the time we're done with you, you're gonna be fucking filthy like a whore."

George had answered her before Charlie had a chance to. Kate looked at him and just laughed. She put her hand over his while he was stroking his cock. Hinting to him the fact that she wanted to be jacking off his meat pole. He removed his hand, just as she began to jerk him off. The other men began to circle back around Kate, similar to the beginning when this all began with her down on the floor. George just couldn't help himself, he wanted her mouth over his cock one last time. As she stroked him, Kate leaned in and spit on his dick. He put his hand to the back fo her hand and she instantly got the hint. Kate opened her mouth and let him thrust his rod back into her oral hole as she closed her lips around the shaft. He held her head in place as he began to fuck her mouth once more.

"MMMMM-GWAH-GWAH-GWAH-MMMMMM"

Kate moaned into the shaft while her mouth made muffled sucking noises. Her face was fatigued, from the eye liner that had become runny and a trail of dark tears that ran down her cheeks from earlier. A long rope of saliva began to drip down from her bottom lip, falling to her beautiful big tits. After some time, he let go of her head and Kate pushed his dick out of her mouth with a loud pop noise. Charlie and George were ready to cum. Both of them standing next to each other with Kate down in the middle. George was to her left side while Charlie was over on the right, ready to explode. She closed her eyes, knowing what was about to unfold before her. Charlie groaned before speaking.

"Fuck! I'm ready, gonna cum now!"

"Mmmmm, yes! I want your cum all over my fucking face! GIVE IT TO ME!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck!!! There it is!!"

George's cock exploded first, shooting a thick wad of his cum directly into Kate's right eye. Just a second later, Charlie exploded and sent a thick load of cum to hit the left side of her forehead. it dripped down into her eyebrow as the ends of it extended into her hair. Kate dropped her lip from feeling the warm substance over her face.

"Oh my god! Yes, cum for me! Cum all over me!"

Just as she wanted, more of their cum went flying over her face. From Charlie's aim, he drenched her right cheek and managed to get a bit into her eye lid. George spent the rest of his load aiming at her forehead, drenching it in layers of his white sticky seed. Once the two were finished busting their nut over Kate's face, they stepped back. Ron was next to step forward, Kate still had her eyes shut but she soon was alerted to his presence from hearing the man's voice.

"God damn, they fucking drenched her...and I haven't even got to load her down yet!"

Kate laughed, still keeping her eyes closed.

"Oh yeah, I want you to cum too! Drench me even more! CUM ON ME!!!"

Stroking his dark meat, Ron nodded before he groaned out to her.

"You wanted it, here it is! Take my fucking cum!!"

"YESSSS!!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHH!!!"

She giggled as she could feel more cum flying on her face. Ron's cock had erupted and sent a thick wad to coat over her nose and drip down to her lip. He moved his cock to spurt another load, adding another layer over her right cheek. It dripped down over Kate's signature beauty mark above her lip. Still stroking his meat, another wad went over her right cheek before he finally finished himself off aiming below to her breasts. Ron took a deep breath while moaning, he was spent after this and walked away. Next, Hank approached her and Kate spoke up.

"Oh my god, I'm fucking covered and I know there's more! Who's next?"

"Me, open your mouth bitch!"

Hank gritted his teeth while pumping his shaft in his hand. He had dreamed so many times of this woman and here she was with her mouth wipe open waiting for his cum. Gritting his teeth, he groaned as he forced his orgasm.

"FUCK!!!! Ohhhhhh, fuck!!! Yeah!!!! Take that cum!!!"

His cum splattered up her forehead, drenching her in more layers of thick semen. Hank groaned, moaning out as he shot another load aiming towards her mouth. He struck her mouth as the excess cum dripped out from the corners of her lips. By this point, Kate was absolutely drenched in their seed and it was not over yet. Still stroking his cock, the final spurts of his cum was spent into her mouth. Over Kate's tongue, a puddle of cum and her saliva were mixed together. She let it run out of the corners of her mouth, dripping down to her breasts that already had a few drops of cum. Finally, the last remaining member of the bad was ready to blow his load over. Frank stepped forward just as Hank walked back. Looking down at Kate, Frank yelled at her.

"Look, look at me! Don't ignore me!"

Kate opened her eyes. Cum drops in her eyelashes had a soft glimmer to Frank's view. She swallowed the cum in her mouth so she could quickly respond to him.

"I ain't ignoring-OHHHH!!!"

Just as she spoke, his cum went flying over her face. Frank spent his load, aiming his cock directly at her forehead as the long line of his seed stretched into her blonde hair. Another wave of his cum was spent on her forehead, dripping a trail down her nose. Kate moaned her voice out.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes that's it! Cum all over me, yeah!!"

He had lost the steam from earlier, weakened spurts leaked out of his cock. Frank aimed down at her tits to finish himself off, squeezing his cock hard to get the last remaining drops to rain down on those amazing breasts. He was completely finished at this point and all five of them had blown their load for her. Kate stood there on her knees, taking a deep breath. She was drenched. However wrecked her face may have looked before, she was a complete mess now. All the men stood around her, admiring their work of cum over her face. Kate opened her eyes and looked up at all of them, just as a string of cum began to drip from her right cheek.

"Guys, that was amazing! I had so much fun, and I'm fucking soaked down here!"

Laughter could be heard among the men. Hank and Ron spoke up.

"Yeah, but you wanted it!"

"It looks good on you, Kate!"

She brought her hand up to wipe some of the cum off her left cheek and feed it to her mouth. Slowly, she sucked her fingers dry and then moaned.

"Mmmmm, tastes really good too!"

Charlie clapped his hands. As the end had come for this lustful night, he thought back to where this all had began. All had seemed lost when the night began and they were unable to perform their gig, but now they had a memory in their minds that would last a lifetime. It didn't matter if they were at a dead end as musicians, stuck at an old club for gigs. None of that mattered to him, as they had just hit something of dreams when it came to women in this world. Looking around at his friends, Charlie spoke up.

"You know what, guys? Who cares about doing a gig next week? We just fucked Kate Upton!"

THE END