Body Politic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond the corset. I was wearing black fishnet stockings that came up to mid-thigh (no panties) that made my legs look pale and long. The skirt was so short that the several inches of bare thigh were exposed above them before the skirt and my cock almost dangled out the bottom. Finally, I topped it all off with a pair of red high heels. I looked like dangerous sex. I wanted the mayor to be unable to read me when she saw me.

I'd bought my little costume that day at a high end sex shop near the bad part of town. I'd gone there shortly after I woke up and spend a lot of time getting everything just right. I'd dropped a good deal of money on my outfit. But I'd spent a tidy sum more on the objects sitting in a black plastic bag under my bed. Those objects were an insurance policy that I was hoping not to use, but they made me feel better under my bed.

All of this had been part of a strategy I'd developed during the course of the previous night and into the day. I had fined tuned it the previous night and had actually spent the two hours after I finished getting dressed at 7:00 p.m. through different possible scenarios and possibilities with respect to that strategy.

The first thing I'd realized was that intimidation was key. That was the reason I'd asked Hena to get the mayor over without her knowledge. If the mayor had time to think through and strategize she might make a decision based on something other than fear. I couldn't risk that she would think things through and possibly come to a solution, I needed her off balance. Intimidation also explained my clothes. I'd learned in the press conference two days earlier that mayor was not particularly worried about the press or about an alt-journalist. But she was afraid of sex. She was a Republican woman, sex was a negative thing. I was trying to rope her into a sex scandal, or at least avoiding one. I wanted every instant that she was looking at me for her to be reminded that this was about sex and that if anyone found out, she would be humiliated.

As for the particulars of strategy, I had spent most of the night thinking about the lessons I could draw from my experience with Hena and apply to the mayor. I thought to how my flailing negotiation with Hena had gone and tried to think of solutions to that problem. I knew that mayor had to think that the worst thing possible was the release of the video (it was only when I hit Hena where she lived that I started to make headroom).

I also knew that she would try to bargain with me. That's how Hena threw me. Her desperation had made her creative and overwhelmed me. It was only through luck that I got anything out of that exchange. I had to make the mayor realize that negotiation would just make things worse; that the cost of trying to win concession would be greater than simply caving on the benefits issue. I would act like I was negotiating, but just keep making the price higher and higher. That would keep her talking but wear her down. As long as she was talking, I didn't have to actually go through with my threat over the video. So I'd negotiate until the price was so high in every respect that she would just quit and agree to my demands. Stuck between two or three impossible demands and the opportunity to just quietly back down, she would finally choose to accept the Resolution. Hence my little black bag.

So surprise, shame, escalation, and moral exhaustion: these were my tools to get the right thing done. The dignity of the LGBTQ community of the town depended on me degrading the dignity of the mayor. It didn't feel right, but I was in way too deep now to back out. I could almost taste victory. And I wanted it badly.

Those thoughts, or offshoots from those thoughts, were flittering through my mind when, finally, there was a gentle knock at my door. I jerked on the hotel chair like I was electrocuted and felt my skin get prickly. My heart rate, already way up, kicked into an unhealthy overdrive. My mouth got dry and I took a deep breath.

I stood up quickly, my legs feeling like jelly, and moved the chair so that it was at the foot of my king-sized bed facing toward the exit. I crossed my legs, moving my skirt so that it covered me as well as possible. I set my arms down on either armrest, grasping them like I was sitting on a throne. I shook my head, letting my hair cascade over my shoulder and down my back. I sat up straight in the chair, put a haughty look on my face with a smug grin, and spoke.

"The door is unlocked. Come in," I implored. I was surprised that my voice sounded smooth, feminine, and seductive, not the least bit nervous or jumpy. I knew I only had one shot at this, but I also knew that I had all of the advantages. I had all the leverage in the world; it was time to use it.

The door opened and Hena stepped inside first. She was, once again, wearing one of her unpleasant pants suits and I wished desperately that I had told her to wear something else. Trailing right behind Hena was the big Kahuna herself, the right honorable Mayor Sara N. Barker. She was wearing a dress that day, a blue thing with short, somewhat puffed up sleeves right by the shoulder, a plunging neckline, and skin tight fabric down to her knees. I assumed that Hena had told her she was going to a fundraiser and she was dressed to open eyes, wallets, and some of the lower blood vessels.

"Good Evening Mr. Carson..." Mayor Barker started as she walked past Hena and into the hotel room. As soon as she was past her aide, her eyes fell on me and her voice stopped. Her brow furrowed and she tilted her head to the side, "I apologize ma'am, I believe I am in the wrong room. I was trying to meet..."

"Dietrich Carson?" I asked, referring to a local developer I'd read about when researching Mayor Barker. He'd been a staunch supporter of Mayor Barker's opponent in the Republican primary. The rift, apparently, had never healed between them and Mr. Carson, and his usually politically active millions, had sat out the general election. I looked past Mayor Barker to Hena and raised my eyebrows. I instantly diagnosed the situation. Hena had convinced the mayor that a wealthy Republican donor had decided to let bygones be bygones and pony up some big money for the next election. A good angle. Hena blushed and looked at her feet, clearly ashamed of her deception.

"Yes...is he here?" she asked, looking a bit unnerved by my clothing and wondering what Mr. Carson had in mind.

"No," I said simply. I bounced my top leg gently and casually inspected my fingernails. For a moment I thought about the fact that I should be more nervous now that I was in the middle of it. But diving in had resolved my nerves. I was numb to my anxiety and could only think of the next action.

"Well I apologize for the intrusion with..." she said, looking me over once again uncomfortable, "your evening." She then started to turn, "Hena, what did you say the room was again?" she whispered.

"This is the right room, Uncle Pennybags just isn't here," I said to her back. She stopped talking and then turned around.

"I know you don't I?" she asked, giving me the politician's smile, "I can't remember where, but I can't place it." Maybe she was thinking I was Carson's secretary/mistress or his wayward daughter, so I decided to end the suspense.

"Yeah, we met. I'm the tranny who asks rude questions," I said. I quickly uncrossed my legs and spread them. My soft cock poked out from the bottom of my skirt. The Mayor's eyes instantly dropped between my legs. She saw the offending skin and flesh and recoiled as though she were looking at the abortion photos her supporters marched around the city hall building. Her face was knotted in disgust and every muscle in her body seemed to pull away from me on its own.

"Christ Hena," the mayor said, turning back to her aide, "There is probably a microphone in here trying to prove I am doing something I am not doing. You fell for some sort of dirty trick by some..." looking back at me, "Internet...pervert...activist!" I actually laughed. I needed to get business cards to that effect! Heidi Drake: for all your internet pervert activist needs.

"No, but..." Hena started.

"Let's get out of here before someone sees us," The Mayor said and then started briskly towards the door. She reached back to grab Hena's wrist.

"Interesting choice of words," I called back, "I think you got it backwards. You need to stay here before someone sees." My legs were still spread and the cool air felt enticing on my cock. The thrill of the action was arousing, but I somehow managed to stay flaccid. The mayor froze at the door. She knew enough about politics to hear a threat.

"What is that supposed to mean?" she said, not turning to look at me.

"You'll probably want to close the door before we get down to talking. Lock it too. Don't you think Hena?" I asked. The mayor turned and looked at her aide. She now knew that Hena knew something.

"Mayor Barker..." she began.

"Sara," I said, "We are all friends here. Hena. Sara. Heidi. Let's not stand on formality. Let's close the door and get cozy." Sara mechanically closed the door, while still staring at her aide. The mayor looked a tad nervous and very angry. She didn't seem to like the suspense of this game.

"What the...hell is going on?" Sara hissed at Hena, "Why is she talking to you?" I appreciated the feminine pronoun; I didn't think she had it in her.

"She...I..." Hena said. I let her twist in the wind for a second, Hena looked so cute when she was being put upon.

"Settle down Sara," I said casually, "The girl was just following orders." Sara turned and looked at me, her eyes wide with rage.

"What is she talking about? What orders?" Sara asked her aide.

"I told her to get you here by any means. Now you're here," I explained. Sara turned back to her aide now. For a moment, I thought that she was actually going to slap Hena or something.

"What is she talking about? Is she telling the truth? Why did you bring me here? Why did you lie about Dietrich Carson?" Sara said. She was doing her best to not involve me in the fight, so I casually stayed out of it.

"She told me I had to bring you here and I couldn't tell you why," Hena finally sputtered. Sara stepped back, looking like she had been slapped.

"You...bitch!" Sara sputtered, "I trusted you. I thought you were loyal." This was good, I was hoping that Hena would be a little malleable after her boss turned on her, maybe she'd be more willing to help me out.

"No...No..." Hena kept repeated, but she couldn't seemed to get the mayor to listen. Finally, I'd had enough.

"Alright warden, call off the dogs," I said quietly. Now Sara turned and looked at me. She looked gorgeous in her wrath.

"And you...What the hell is going on here? What did you do to Hena?"

"Quite a bit actually," I said, "But I think less than you."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Sara asked. Finally, there was a pause and Hena was able to jump in.

"She knows," Hena said finally. Sara's head snapped back to face her aide.

"What?" she asked.

"She knows about...us!" Hena explained, raising her eyebrows. It took a moment, but I saw Sara suddenly realized what was going on here. Her eyes narrowed and her breathing slowed. But she still tried to bluff.

"I have no idea what either of you are talking about. I would like for you to cease..."

"It's recorded, let's not pretend we both don't know what is going on here," I said, unable to put up with her politician bullshit for another second. The roles from the press conference were finally reversed. I had her in my power.

"Hena..." Sara said, turning to her aide.

"She showed it to me. I saw the video from two nights ago in your office. I had to get you here or..." Hena realized she couldn't really admit everything that had transpired between us, "Or she would expose the tape." She said.

"I can show you the video," I said, "It's very hot...I've always had a thing for watching a couple of lesbians go at it."

"I don't need to see anything," Sara said, coolly now. I could see the gears turning in her head. "And I am not a lesbian." As she spat out the last word, I saw passed the politician and into the woman standing before me. She seemed disgusted by herself and embarrassed. It would be tough to be totally exposed in that way, when you didn't want it. I felt empathy for her as an individual, but shoved it down.

"Could've fooled me," I said. Sara looked once more at Hena, who looked absolutely crushed against the wall. Then Sara started to walk over towards me. She was completely composed now, trying not to let me see her sweat. She knew I had leverage, and she knew she needed to get out in the interest of playing the game, she totally ignored my cock hanging out of the bottom of my skirt and spoke to me like we were negotiating a business contract.

"I don't need to see any video. I don't, as of this moment, accept that any video exists," she said. I almost spoke but she raised her hand, "Because something unseen by anyone doesn't really exist. If a video of a tree falling in the woods is deleted, did it make a sound?" She gave me a seductive smile and leaned forward slightly. She was playing at ease, and pretty successful.

"I am glad we understand one another," I said.

"So how much do you need to press the little garbage can button on your phone?" she asked. I could feel her mimicking the tone I'd taken with her. She was mirroring traits back at me. If I were a voter, I would think "Well golly, the mayor is just like me." But I wasn't a voter. I could tell when someone was being manipulated.

"You remembered that we talked before right?" I asked and she nodded, "What did I want then?" No need to play anymore games. She asked for a price, I offered it.

"No," she said simply. Now it was my turn to be a little uneasy. That was certainly definite.

"No what?" I asked.

"No, I will not renege on my promise to veto any ordinances from the city council that grant any sort of benefits to same-sex couples. I appreciate that circumstances have changed since we first discussed this issue. But going back on my word is not an option." She crossed her arms in front of her chest defiantly. She had instantly thought through three or four more moves. She knew what I wanted. No wonder she'd been elected.

"That's all I want," I said.

"Well too bad," she replied. I knew this was a test of wills. She couldn't be serious that there was no room for negotiation. She was just setting a hard position to start. I had to do the same.

"Then the video goes up tonight," I said and I reached over for my phone. Sara's large eyes followed my movements, but she kept her arms crossed over her breasts and her lips tight. I started to unlock my phone, making careful motions to ensure she could see. "What's the title for the post?" I asked, "Hypocritical lesbian mayor will eat pussy, just not her words?" I asked. Hoping that I wasn't going to have to do this now. But I kept a cool demeanor. Finally, the mayor spoke.

"Ms. Drake," she started, "Heidi. We are speaking privately now aren't we?" she asked looking around the room. I realized she was asking if I was recording her. As I was committing a crime, I had decided not to record.

"Of course. All alone," I said. She looked at me for a few seconds, her pretty face staring blankly at me. Then she seemed satisfied and began to speak.

"You know when I came here today, I thought I was meeting Dietrich Carson. That was important to me, because I always like to have as many donors as possible. Politics these days is all about raising money," she explained, "But even not meeting him, I still have a lot of donors. In fact, one of my donors has actually set up an account for my use. If I need $50,000.00 or $100,000.00, I can just go to this account, and get it out. In fact, I can get a good deal more than $100,000.00 if I really need to. You see the money isn't in my name. The account belongs to a political organization, a booster club. In the Cayman Islands. Lots of people put money in. And we can use it for charitable purposes. Do you have any charities you like?"

"Oh my god!" I heard a voice say. Hena had her hand over her mouth. Her eyes were coated in tears and she looked like her heart had just broken. Well, I could've told her that this particular mayor was not the kind of person to idolize. Few mayors are.

"A slush fund?" I asked and the mayor didn't move but winced slightly. She could tell by the term that I wasn't biting. And I knew from that wince she was more vulnerable than she acted. But I thought about that for a moment. I hadn't really even considered this possibility, a bribe for a blackmail. But while I'd done a lot of things in the last few days I wasn't proud of, I wouldn't do that. This really was about using ugly means to reach a noble goal. I didn't want her money, no matter how much more than $100,000.00 it might be.

"Mayor Barker..." Hena said, trying to come to terms with the reality of politics.

"Not now," the mayor hissed back. Her rudeness prompted me to speak.

"No, I am not feeling particularly charitable. I want one thing," I said, "Make the resolution happen."

"I cannot do it," she said, "You want to ruin my reputation and you will do it either way. If I cave to you on this then I shit on my base. I got elected on the traditional marriage vote. They will hate me if there is a video of me fucking Hena and they will hate me if I make it legally protected for other women to fuck Hena. So it really doesn't matter which way it goes. If I can't find something else to give you, then I am the one who's fucked. At least if the video is released I can claim that I was personally weak, beg for forgiveness, and get some sort of media job. I could even do conversion therapy and claim it was a success. But if I sell out my ideals, rather than just my personal life, then there aren't a lot of lucrative options after this is over," She basically gave me the same line of shit that Hena had given me the previous day. She was starting to look a little more nervous now, no longer certain that we were speaking the same language. I was beginning to have the same fear.

"What about the stuff we talked about," Hena said, "You know, changing attitudes. The future," she was appealing to me. I remembered that she was about to be ruined too. A new generation's Monica Lewinsky with a twist. I hoped that the mayor remembered that too. But she turned and looked at Hena.

"I am in too deep now even if I agreed that things were going to swing the other way, though I don't. If I switch now and I am wrong then I piss off my base. If I switch now and I am right, I look opportunistic and insincere. All I can hope is that people respect my consistency," she explained. The more she talked the more adamant she became. It was like she was looking at all the angles just then, spilling out her explanations just as she was realizing them herself. I could see in her eyes that she was realizing her options were running out. She was starting to feel cornered. I snorted.

"Consistency? Like getting your pussy eaten by your female aide during the night and railing against lesbians during the day? Real consistency," I said.

"Public and private consistency are different things. My private life should remain that way," the mayor said quickly and desperately. The last bastion of the shamed politician: privacy.

"Well it isn't going to," I said, picking my phone back up. The mayor stepped forward now, standing just a few feet in front of me. No posturing now, we were at the meat of the issue. She knew that I was serious now, she was about to be exposed.

"You can't do that," she pleaded. The hardness fell from her eyes now and she was actually begging, "Look, you understand all this stuff. You get that it isn't personal. Don't make this personal. My husband..." she said. I actually did realize that there was a private person, one who couldn't bear the humiliation of a public outing. But it was a private person she'd trapped with her own actions. Hena, cowering in the corner, had been caught in it too.

1...56789...13