Body Possession Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is just paint as she was just coming back from a convention where people go in costumes. Though her original costume is back at her house the paint takes a while to come off the skin." Sam quickly interjected, trying to resolve some of the awkwardness.

While Bill went to the bathroom, which was joined onto the kitchen with a small outlet where the backdoor was along with the washing machine and dryer was also kept. Elaina and Sam talked to try to get rid of the awkwardness completely, mostly because it was the first time that Sam had done anything like that. For the first time in his life he had someone who wanted him for him not because of alcohol, not because of the help he would give the other person with assignments and more importantly not because the other person was going for a record of how many the person would have laid in 2 months and added to the list of people they took his virginity from.

When Bill returned, Sam had made the cups of tea and was sitting with Elaina, her boyfriend Will, Mary and her boyfriend Jack and Helena the other housemates. They came down to see what the commotion was about and discovered that they were all talking to get to know each other better. When Bill came back it was a little cramped on the houses two settee's so they all decided to go out as a pub would be better than a small front room. While the ladies prepared to get ready with their makeup and hair. Sam, Will and Jack all talked about sports mainly football along with Jack and will asking Sam about Bill.

While Sam kept things vague in the sense of where she was from or the fact that she looked like Supergirl actress Melissa Benoist, He was honest about everything else and Sam kept mentioning that they were just friends.

"Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself, not us" Jack chipped in.

"Maybe you are right; I don't have the best luck when it comes to partners or even friends for that matter. Whatever this is or whatever this will become I just want to enjoy it. Live in the moment for once as I have spent my whole life thinking of the future and even the past that I never appreciated what I had in the present until it was too late." While Sam said this Jack and Will, even the ladies just listened and took it all in.

"Well now you have people who want to be with you." Helena said indicating to Sam's phone which lit up with facebook notifications.

"Oh that it is just people wishing me a happy birthday from the nursing cohort." Sam said dumbfounded that for once in his life he had more people wishing him a happy birthday and genuinely caring about him.

"Even more of a time to celebrate, then not just to get to know each other better, but to celebrate a birthday!" Bill said.

Everyone was stunned that in the commotion of listening to Sam and his little speech no one noticed that Bill's skin had turned back to white from the pink. "I have also borrowed one of your jackets Sam, hope you don't mind."

"No not at all looks good on you!" Sam stuttered out, floored once again by her beauty.

"Which reminds me." Bill added as she brandishing Sam's overwatch tracer bomber jacket.

"I saw this on a hanger in your wardrobe, be a shame if you didn't wear it today as it seems like the perfect occasion to wear an awesome jacket like this." Bill added as she passed it over to Sam. Once Sam had donned his jacket the small group headed out to the pub for a night to remember.

Thanks to Sam the multiverse and everyone Sam held dear whether it be family members, friends, future patients and the entire world was saved and no one knew apart for Sam, Bill and those who helped him. Sam made sure that those who he lets into his world knew what they meant to him personally but also for the first time in 25 years he felt as though he belonged and no matter what he goes through he didn't have to go through it alone.