Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,496 Followers

But Claire was overjoyed! She howled in pleasure and her body rippled, almost as if she was...sucking up my seed? Her pussy moved and pulsed against my rock hard shaft with impressive dexterity.

"Relax..." There wasn't much I could do, and I found myself slowly, unavoidably drifting back to sleep.

....To be awakened again by a naked body pressed against my own, still tied in the chair. This time my gag was off, and a soft, brown-tipped nippled was thrust into my mouth; and reflexively I drank the hot, sweet milk that spurted forth. It was liquid bliss. Sweet without being cloying, invigorating and yet relaxing. A comforting warmth spread through me, and while I felt contented everywhere, I slowly found that my cock was even harder than before, needing attention.

And yet, when she impaled herself upon my member yet again, she seemed even more relieved, moaning her pleasure at male penetration. It was difficult to say how long I was subdued. In this facility, with everything so super-top secret, it wasn't unusual to go days without seeing another researcher, or a guard. Unless an alarm was sounded, Claire could probably keep me tied up here as her sex-slave for a week before a search would be mounted.

After my second climactic orgasm within her hot, clenching pussy all doubts were dispelled. I felt a sense of complacent trust for this entity, and I could no longer think of Claire as an it; I may not understand her DNA, but she was utterly female.

It took longer next time; I was drifting in an out of consciousness, but I was aware that I was spurting yet another full load of hot seed into her wet pussy as she straddled me. No...more than that, the cum blasted forth for longer than ever, my spasms of pleasure prolonged as I seeded her womb with an extra-sized load of man seed Claire was panting and moaning with such passion that it almost sounded painful! But to reassure me, she embraced and kissed me fiercely, then thrust a nipple in my mouth to suckle from her intoxicating milk as she stroked my head tenderly. It was eerie how contented I was a captive of this alien life form But then, I was getting regular sex.

Then, Claire placed two razorblades in my hand from a nearby cabinet. (I use them to cut parafilm to seal test tubes)

"Cut yourself free. I'm going back to the enclosure."

"Wha-?"

But sure enough the naked, honey-blond sex-pot tapped a key on the control panel, then walked into the Plexiglas door, which sealed behind her. The computer confirmed that the lock was secure. I cut through the duct tape little by little until my arms were free. Then I was able to yank the rest off my legs.

"You've gone back into the enclosure...?"

"Yes; what's more important to me is trust." Claire said, now wearing a pink silk nightgown barely reaching to her legs, and scarcely hiding her breasts. "You believed that everything I said was to trick you so I could escape. But I had my chance to escape; and didn't take it. I put myself back here. Where I'm at your mercy. You can continue your experiments, or retaliate against me."

"But what is it you really want?" I stood up.

"Take me home. To your place." Claire insisted with a gleam in her green eyes.

**********

"You need it, don't you?" I surmised, as we drove off in my expensive, but non-descript Lexus down the lonely road to the apartments were staff members lived for this black-box, non-existent agency.

Claire was rubbing my crotch with a doe-eyed smile; she was wearing a white lab coat, her hair tying itself up in a neat bun, and she was actually able to grow out something that closely resembled an I.D. badge - that, along with my company, allowed her to pass unchallenged through the facility with me. No one knew her, but they knew me, and she had I.D., so security never questioned us.

"You...you need to have sex with me...?" It was as much a statement as a question. She was rubbing my groin to hardness....again!

"Mmm.... there's more to it than that; with all those degrees, you'll figure it out." she purred.

"The sperm...." The missing DNA; the way her cells just defied all logic, the fact that she seemed to have no way to replicate DNA, the way it was diminishing...."I should have realized it sooner!" I chastised myself. "You... consume sperm; for the genetic material! You need to absorb DNA just to keep your cells running!"

"You ARE worth a Nobel prize!" She nuzzled my neck. "And I'll make it worth your while!" Amazing that I was actually considering this - removing an classified alien test subject from my lab to my home. Funny how - at ease I felt. Three fuckings and she'd gained my trust. Well, that was more than I'd got from my first wife in six months!

But by then, she'd already gotten my zipper undone, and her lips were around my cock. I tried to tell myself that it was a....psychological experiment... to test the creature's motives... but deep down, I wanted to get laid... needed it! My delvings into science had only proved the most temporary distraction from Man's universal hunger. Ohh... her lips...my cock... it was.. it was like she had two tongues! Maybe three!

"YAH! I'm...I'm driving here!" I reminded Claire as she slurped and lapped up my hardening cock as though it were a popsicle. She only giggled, and her clothes melted away - that tight, trim, sleek, soft body. I moaned and placed my hand upon her naked ass - so silken soft, like a warm velvet bubble of female delight. Trying to keep one hand on the wheel I reached over and lower, lower down her ass - until I found the engorged lips of a juicy cunt. Claire shivered and pressed her ass into my grip. And I realized what I had found - an inexhaustible sexual vessel! One that had already proved she wished me no harm!

But soon, it was too much... I had to pull over as the fires of lust and climax built up in my groin - I drove to the shoulder of the lonely Nevada highway and slowed down, amidst Claire's squeals of delight as my cock began to erupt with hot spunk.

**********

The dwellings of the un-acknowledged scientists of the non-existent facility where arranged in a series of neat little identical townhouses, large enough for a taste of luxurious comfort, yet drab enough on the outside not to draw attention.

Visitors were not strictly forbidden, yet anyone seen on the premises would be subject to covert surveillance. But they wouldn't find anything on Claire. Realizing that a lab coat might draw suspicion, (the science was all classified) the creature morphed her exterior into a black-sequined cocktail dress riding high on her pert ass, and with breasts that seemed to jut aggressively from her chest.

Claire was now my hot date! She gave me a knowing wink.

**********

If it hadn't been so pleasurable, I would have been more disturbed. Strange that my dick was hard yet again. I was reclining in my favorite sofa after a sumptuous dinner that Claire had rapidly and expediently prepared for me, as my cock began to tent my pants with a conspicuous hardness not seen since my teen years.

"Why... why are you doing this for me?" She was mixing up ingredients for a massive, whip-cream banana-split as I lounged in comfort.

"Because I know it will please you."

"You've only known me for four days as the scientist assigned to study your nature. Why do you care about my pleasure?"

She cocked her blond head, as if the question itself was one she had never considered. "Pure instinct." She declared as she unzipped my fly, mercifully allowing my raging cock full breathing room. Her eyes lit up with a wicked whim and she spattered half of the the creamy confection she was stirring onto my crotch.

"Yea - wha -"

And she was on me. Her face in my crotch, licking-sucking, nibbling, fellating. She cocked her head and began ramming it like a piston upon my member, creating a sensation potently similar to actual coitus. Her hands, they slid under my shirt, gentle, silken soft - cooing, caressing me. Hold on, how many hands did she have? She was pinching both my nipples, caressing my ass as I sat, and she seemed to be tickling my balls as she slurped up whip-cream and cock with fanatical relish. I felt soothed; relieved and excited all at once - until the explosion.

My mind and thoughts dissolved in white-hot pleasure as both kinds of cream jetted from my rigidly aroused man meat into the plump, red lips of this alien seductress that had subdued me with pleasures.

Now that was strange; I'd just had the most cataclysmically, toe-curling orgasm that I can remember; yet.... somehow it seemed that I wasn't fully spent. As if my cock still had power yet in reserve. After licking me clean over and over, seemingly with two tongues; Claire moaned and hooked her arms under mine and began to hoist me upwards...

Wait a sec...she was bigger! A lot bigger! Not so much her shape, but her volume was far greater. She seemed at least a head taller than me; and I felt corded muscles beneath the smooth arms that now gripped me. I couldn't see much of her, her super-model face was buried in my own, and her tongue was wrestling with my own.

"Mmmm... Sorry Doctor... mmmph...I didn't tell you...*SLURP*... I'm insatiable... Ooohhhhhhhh" She moaned against my lips as her hands...at least five different hands, teased me with feathery softness all over my middle-aged body.

"For sex?" I surmised.

"For...humans... sex is about.... quenching a desire... for me... sex makes me want more sex...with you..." She was carrying me by my arms from thudding into one wall after another as our frenzied coupling continued. "Tried to be... a good girl.... but I'm dirty inside...filthier than the horniest hooker...and after that whip-cream... we both are!" Somehow, she had found my bathroom. I was luxuriating in the taut femininity of Claire's impossibly growing body and was neither directing nor interfering with her progress.

Our bodies were locked together, my legs embracing her thighs and ass - infinitely soft; yet firm with health and fertility. Above all where her breasts; Triple-D mountains of womanhood that seemed to inflate when touched; I had but to tease a nipple with my tongue and her mammaries seemed to angle towards me deliberately, inflating as if to make all my world a sweeping slope of creamy skin and nubby nipples.

In my peripheral vision, I thought I saw a third arm emerging from beneath the two that held and caressed me that seemed to elongate towards the shower, but a sweeping swell of pure tit blotted out my sliver of vision - boobflesh eclipsing my field of view at a rate of an inch every two seconds.

Yes, there was no doubt that somehow; despite it all, my exertions had not taxed my full reservoirs of cum. My man meat surged again, raw and hot and ripe and rigid towards a pussy that seemed to fondle my shaft with deliberate dexterity.

And we were wet, and slick and nude under the prickling spray. Strange; there had been no bars of soap, no one had grabbed any shampoo; but there was a slippery quality to Claire, as I burrowed into her bosom, I felt a lavender-scented oil seemingly... emerging from her skin. My alien amour self-lubricated with a fragrant oil that clung to us both. On me, it singed and tingled, as if to kindle an erotic heat on my flesh that could only be quenched with a ferocious rutting against my lusty mate.

Her flesh gleamed and dripped and throbbed with desire and energy as she ground herself against me. As we thrust against each other, as the oil seeped deeper into my mind and flesh, the flowing chemical heat driving me onward, I was compelled to literally scream my lust!

There was no doubt she was taller than me now; and I took a perverse delight in being eye-level with her burgeoning tits as we stood nude, slick and dripping with water, lust, and Claire's-oil.

"How big?" I queried, hefting a great, perky boob in my grasp. Claire moaned in response, opening her mouth wide, taking in more water from the shower - as mamms began to balloon. I held my fingers in tight position around her left tit as she expanded herself, and it took less than seven seconds of mammalian blossoming for my mid three fingers to be entirely obscured between swelling, rising valleys of raw tit.

To quantify them now was a challenge; her breasts jiggled at the delicate cusp between full-blown bowling-ball voluptuousity and cartoonish absurdity. The pressure from my hand upon her flesh made Claire moan, and spurt. The water she was taking in seemed to be converting into tight streams of hot lactate; as if she were some eerie, nude water filter that jetted out creamy milk. It was sweet and nourishing in a way that electrified my senses and sent a tingle through my spine.

"Bigger..." she moaned,the experience a source of scintillating pleasure for her as I rutted within her slippery sanctum; moist from water and girlcum alike.

"Bigger..." I agreed. And Claire panted with pleasure and exertion as her tits quivered; swelling yet further. She strained, grunted - and I came... I exploded - erupted - ejected my seed - my white-hot reward into a cunt more accepting and desirous than I had ever imagined possible. It was as if all tension, regret, and fear was leaving through my dick - in its place only light-hearted, spine-tingling bliss of the sort to send a man into laughing delirium.

Claire said - and did something that I wouldn't understand for a long time - not until it was too late: Clutching her voluminous boobs, great and grand enough to house pumpkins, she howled -

"WE.....ARE.....ALIIIIVE!!!" And her body seemed to bulge and ripple - swelling and pushing in odd directions. Her breasts seemed to be pulling apart... and then - then dividing?! For a moment I beheld a moaning, thrashing, four-breasted goddess in the throes of some passionate exertion that no human could fully appreciate. It was as if her body was pulling away from itself... until - with a wet slurp - Claire's features distorted and seemed to separate down the middle.

With a jiggle and a pant, two shapes began to solidify. They were women. Maybe girls more precisely. Claire was not to be seen. Instead were two, young, tight-bodied young ladies that seemed to possess the lean energy and soft-skinned youth of high-school cheerleaders. Perky bodies; trim and slim and young and hot. They were brunettes; but each had a strange, streak of white near their hairline - a rare trait in humans. These girls were identical, perky nymphettes that at once began posturing their lean bodies for my view.

"I'm Clara! Said the right one.

"I'm Cara! Said her sister. I think that's when I lost consciousness.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,496 Followers
12