Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers

But I could not forget Cara; the alarm was ringing on her own biological clock, and she craved this end no less fervently. She bent over, thrusting before me her heart-shaped ass as the ravishing amazon hunched on all fours.

"I am your bitch; Master. Show me your dominance..." Cara hissed, her taut ass-cheeks wiggling at me as her pussy seemed to blossom and unfold of its own accord. She turned her face towards me with a savage grin, and I almost glimpsed yellow, cat-eyes for a moment. "Mount me, mate me, breed me!" She insisted. As before, there was the feeling that I had yet more sperm to give, and I plunged into the task at hand.

I rutted into Cara's sopping cunt, pressing my weight upon her, mounting the female like mating season on the Discovery Channel. She was hoping to inspire in me some of the primal instincts that now drove her to complete her own lifecycle. She succeeded. Roaring like a beast, I thrust into her willing sex, feeling the rise of fire and pleasure in my groin that signalled the coming of - wetness... and a quiver. Cara had orgasmed with a quick squirt of girlcum all over my cock, and it had barely been ten strokes! These Shifters must be in almost constant sexual excitement. As I was. As of now.

I roared as the cum blasted out of me into a pussy that craved it more than air or water. Strange, perhaps I was delirious from the pleasure of the climax, but it seemed as though I somehow released yet more semen than before. I kept on thrusting right until I felt the rippling, the bulging, the emergence of new life.

The shifter calling herself Clara had apparently ceased to be; coallescing from her body were two teenage twin girls with wavy dark hair, freckles all over, and each one had eyes of different colors. On each, the right eye was blue and the left was green. But they were just as slender, tight, and fertile as before. They spent several moments squirming and clutching their pussies; as if in the aftershocks of orgasm.

With a shrill yelp, Cara succeeded in her fission as well, and squirming on the floor in delight were two coffee-skinned young women with asian features and dark hair that faded to blonde at the tips. They looked like the sort of girls who might win a teenage beauty contest in the Phillipines.

This time, the mood was decidedly...celebratory. As I slid down the plexiglass wall in exhaustion, the new progeny crowded around me with joyous expressions, kissing me and thanking me, as though I had just saved them from a burning building. Their eyes gleamed with a sort of hero-worship. I was just a horny man taking advantage of a sure-fire way to get his rocks off, but for Shifters, the need for sperm was so crucial to their lifecycle, that for them I was a Rock-Star.

It was bizarre, alien... but I smiled along with these new alien women as they cooed their delight over being born.

**********

She had named herself Clarice, she was bent over a workdesk in the laboratory as I finished pumping out a hot, full load of sperm into her ass while fondling her firm cheeks. Her breasts had blossomed from pointy C-cups outwards and forwards into great, plump melons of female fertility. I could not tell if the alien-slut was boosting her breast-size to entice me, or if she was merely loosing control of her own powers of fertility. In any event, feeling and fondling her ass and growing breasts in my roving hands only flamed the fires of my libido higher.

The alien girl's coos and shimmies of delight confirmed my theory that male sperm was useful to them in any orifice.

But I couldn't ignore what was happening any longer. I had to turn back to all the data I'd gathered. Data about them - and about myself.

I slid with a grunt from the pale girl's butt as she caressed herself in delight. My cock was still rock-solid, and it took only seconds for my libido to recover. There were two mysteries before me now; the genetics of the Shifters, and my own cock. I could no longer ignore, or deny it.

My penis was at least nine inches long, and while I rarely dwelled on such prurient matters in my areas of expertise, I knew that there was just no logical reason for a man my age to just gain three inches over a month. And my potency had sky-rocketed. I realized that even in a week of daily masturbation, my normal body could not have produced the load of sperm that I had deposited into Clarice's ass in just one orgasm. Yet somehow, I was not the least bit depleted. My balls were heavier, denser. My cock longer and harder than I ever imagined.

I grunted in frustration, fighting back a boiling need to grasp the dark-haired, freckled alien nymphomaniac and this time pound her pussy with roars of delight. No... something was wrong. I had already drawn a blood sample from myself to analyze. Until the processing was finished, I turned my attention to the data I'd received from the reproductive cycle of Polymimeticus gynotrophia. I began to record into my hand-held speaker.

"Once the shifter has received enough male genetic material to complete her lifecycle, a period of hyper-accelerated cellular division occurs until... until fully half the cells start operating completely independently - forming a 'daughter cell', as it were - to borrow the phrase from microbiology. There is a peak in levels of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a normal hormone found in pregnant women, but to reach levels this high, a woman would have to be pregnant for 10 years straight.

"All my scans indicate that the four young women are genetically identical, yet two of them seem to be from asian ancestry; and I... I can't figure out how and when and if they use their DNA, and for what purpose. Their cells are an indecipherable mess. Transcription, translation of DNA is completely irregular. I have gained much more data to solve the earlier mystery of their biology, but as I learn more, the mysteries only proliferate with even greater fecundity than the creatures themselves." That was when I felt a wet heat envelop my crotch and still-hard cock.

The coffee-colored face of Sara - one of Cara's progeny was in my lap and giving me a loving, tender blowjob. I moaned in delight, pausing in my musings. The sleek, young Phillipino beauty had mastered the multi-tongue technique that her parent had used on my cock, but now - with a much longer manhood, she was able to deep-throat me to much greater effect with the larger area my cock now extended. The warm ripples and wet caresses sent my brain into a fog. I clutched Sara's head and stroked her soft, dark hair as she pistoned her mouth on my member.

"You're a spectacular man," Her sister Tara said, as she approached me from behind. "Someone of your awesome virility could never be satisfied with just one woman." She pressed her naked C-cups into my back, moaning as she deliberately inflated herself, C becoming D - then Double-D as I felt a slow creep of warm femininity growin ever more buxom pressing up against me.

"It's what men have craved for eons, though few will admit it," Clarissa said, freckled sister to Clarice, the progeny of Clara. "Think of it; a harem loyal only to you, that will enlarge continuously with new, fresh faces. We crave sex with you even more than you crave it with us. This is what you have now."

"Only what you deserve, Master." darker-skinned Tara said as she took my hand and brought it down to her hot young snatch. "Feel how wet I am, wet for you, Master. We are the faithful servants of your potent, male sex-drive."

"And you know now... that we could never be a threat to men..." Moaned Clarice from where she writhed on my desk in the narcotic bliss that came from absorbing my cum. "You've studied us... you must know that." All I knew was that I would keep fucking them for as long as I could safely do so.

One of my many machines, an ADVIA 1650 had finished analyzing my own blood sample and beeped to announce completion of its task. But I could not tend to the machine - as my own orgasm was upon me. The shifter Sara had deftly brought me to yet another climax that carried me away from worry and doubt on a white-hot river of sensuous delights as my massive cock spurted down Sara's throat. I must have jetted forth my sperm for almost twenty seconds, and the hormones of pleasure that it released kept me in a stupor of joy for who know how long.

But it was long enough for my Shifter harem to strip me naked and rub their nude, moist pussies against my body. But no... I had to... had to check te results. Sliding over my chair a few feet away to the furniture-sized robotic instrument I quickly pulled up its computer read-out.

Earlier, I had studied Claire, the original ancestor of these four, and had found her body awash with something that looked like estrogen, but with weird side-groups stuck onto the molecule that defied chemical analysis. Here too, in my own blood was something that resembled testosterone, a lot of testosterone - yet with those inscrutable side-groups. While I could not directly analyze their properties, I could recognize them. It had to have come from the aliens. And testosterone levels this high seemed only likely for an entire football team in a second puberty! It was of course, biologically impossible, yet there it was.

"You... somehow you've infected me with an alien super-hormone," I leveled a finger accusingly at my naked harem. "All to turn me into some kind of Bull-Stud that will feed you the sperm you need to grow and breed."

"It's natural." Insisted Sara. "Your true potential realized!"

"You're a super-man!" mouthed Clarice. "We worship your male power!"

"It's your destiny!" Explained Tara.

"You've got what most men only dream about!" Clarissa said, enthused.

"No...no... I... I can't allow this - " I shook my head. I can't allow myself to be compromised like this. I won't allow it!"

"Please Master! You know we need your sperm!" bemoaned Clarice.

"Yes, and I'll feed you my semen in some kind of separate cup. I can't let you transform me into some sperm-factory.

"But Master!" wailed Sara.

"NO! And If I'm really your Master, then you'll all return to the enclosure right now!" I said with commanding dignity, my own nakedness notwithstanding. The girls looked stricken and panicked, but one by one they filed back into the plexiglass enclosure to be sealed in - apparently they really did have a psychological imperative to obey their man-master. Heh, that alone was proof they weren't human.

I had to regain control, regain myself, and get back on track!

"Noooo!!!" Wailed Tara, "We're meant to be the living vessels of your lust!"

"Your fucktoys!" screamed Sara.

Clarissa protested; "It's not enough to only drink sperm; I'll go crazy unless I copulate with a man every two days!"

"I need you inside me, Master!" protested Clarice as she fondled her tits. " Yet none of them disobeyed. They allowed me to seal them back inside. As I resolved to regain control...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,503 Followers
12