Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

My chin slick with Sara's female lubrication, I turned to the remaining members of my harem.

"Masturbate for me." I ordered.

Smiling wickedly, both Clarissa and Tara produced from their hands long thick, powerful-looking red dildos with my name 'Darrien' etched in raised letters on the surface. Part of their own body, but nonetheless made to resemble latex. They extended their toys to match my ten-inch length, then thrust within their own pussies. They Spread their legs to thrust forward their naked pussies towards me, already gorged with arousal, moaning as they waved their crotches at me in lurid invitation. Each dildo slammed home, as they jacked themselves to my namesake.

There was a rightness, a sense of relief from thrusting into a shifter pussy, the wet warmth of Clarice's lower lips feeling like a second home to me. And I knew that she would not be disappointed that I had cum so soon, and so hard, spurting at long last into her female depths.

Strange... blowing a great gout of manseed into Clarice's pussy seemed only to excite me! It was not a sensation of total relief and gratification, but rather an ecstasy that enlivened me! I felt ready to take on the world! Or more to the point, the next three pussies.

Now, it was Sara's turn, and I pushed her to the same spread-leg position as my still-eager shaft struck deep into her feminine core. Clarice was squirming and gurgling like a crack-addict on the High of her life as her alien body absorbed my genetic material. I pulled her towards me, and began to suck the milk from her four tits. Rich lactate bathed my tongue with the sweetness of vanilla ice cream, and a nutty wholesome quality unequaled through any normal food-product.

From Sara's pussy, I achieved both arousal and a sense of power; I was beyond a Rock-Star, I was a god of sex to these lusty entities who would do anything to serve my libido.

And soon, I too was writhing in mind-addled pleasure from the natural joy of male ejaculation. Sara was relishing the thick ropes of potent semen I had injected her with, and we both quivered in delight.

Clarissa and Tara came to my side and it took barely a brush from Tara's pussy before my shaft became rock-hard again.

"FUCK ME MAAASTER!!!" wailed Clarissa as she straddled my pelvis. No foreplay needed, she simply ached for my cock. The way her pussy swirled around my member, it was as if she was willing me to orgasm. She took my hands and put them upon her vast breasts with engorged nipples.

"Grope my tits, Master!" Far too soon I was over the edge. My hips raised both of us from the floor as my white torrent of sperm bathed her eager womb for almost ten seconds of constant flow. Her eyes widened in delight, as if my cock was giving her pleasures beyond her belief.

After that there was an expert blowjob by Tara, as Clarissa collapsed into her delirious ecstasy. Somehow, my little Asian shifter concubine had found a way to encircle me with her mouth, lick my cock with three tongues, and maintain gusts of cool airflow to give added stimulation to my overworked member. Yet, even as my ropes of life-giving cum jetted down her throat, I knew instinctively it was not the end.

And so my harem lay sprawled in their enclosure, twitching and moaning, eyes far-staring in delight. They would be able to grow now, my fertilization of their bodies sending them floating off into narcotic ecstasy that gave me an added sense of male potency. The effect I had on them! The adoration from these nympho-aliens! It gave me such a burst of confidence that somehow, despite it all, my penis stirred once more.

Laughing, I remembered Clarice's boast from earlier. And so I crawled to her, and with a smile on my face, turned her over and began raping her ass. All the girls were still caught up in their Sperm-High, and so Clarice could offer only giggles of delight in response as I thrust between her cheeks vigorously; she was tight, yet working my way into her took less effort than I suspected. Blasting at last one final load deep into her rectum, I could finally sleep the exhausted sleep of the limp-dicked.

**********

I was at home, several weeks later. Two busty redheads with copious freckles and curly hair were servicing me. One was busily filming a home video for erotic pleasures later on, with tripod and all of me being deep-throated by her twin freckled red-head. She had formed on her head a crooked, black hat that I took to be a movie director's cap. They were Clarice's progeny; Clio and Elise. Both had a habit of incessant giggling, and a deep love of anal sex.

My head was cradled in the lap of one of Sara's spawn. Mara and Pharrah, both girls with coppery skin and hawk-like noses who resembled Native-American women in their resting state. I still hadn't solved the mystery of Polymimeticus genetic reassortment. These two were feeding me candied Cherries from a ceramic bowl and caressing my head as though I were some rare treasure. To them, perhaps.

"You... you don't have to do that..." I reminded Mara. The shifter girl looked puzzled.

"Do you not enjoy our services, Master?"

"Of course I do, but you are all sentient beings of high intelligence. What you're doing feels wonderful, but you could go off and live your own lives."

"Oh no," Pharrah moaned. "Our instinct compels to serve and pleasure a man. Since you are the Sire-Master for our lineage, we each crave the opportunity to serve as your personal whores."

"And so we must do everything in our power to increase your pleasure." Confirmed Mara.

"Erhh.. well, only if you were going to anyway..." The sounds of Clio suckling my cock were loud in the room. Pharrah fed me another cherry.

"The Master is thinking about making us leave again;" Mara complained. "We must serve him better from now on!" She said harshly to her cousins. She gestured at the Red-heads. "Maybe if these two knew how to give a proper blow-job, then our Master wouldn't be dissatisfied!"

"Now I never said - "

"We'll beat you at your own game, BITCH!!" challenged Elise, behind the camera, as Clio made a moaning sound in affirmation, unable to speak as she was with my penis in her mouth. "We'll learn all tricks in the book! The Master already prefers to fuck our asses over yours; soon he'll turn to us and OUR progeny when he wants a blow-job!" Elise sneered, green-eyes narrowing.

"Please, stop arguing.... you are causing me....distress." That word was my secret weapon. I could reel in any of my wayward shifters. Their eyes widened and they stopped arguing, Elise abandoned her camera as all three began to plaster me with apologetic kisses. Clio rubbed my balls tenderly.

"We're sorry Master! We'll do better!" Insisted Mara.

"We'll work even harder to bring you pleasures!" promised Elise.

Clio grunted something supportive with my cock in her mouth.

From an ecological perspective, I was starting to understand them. Instead of fighting or foraging for food and mates as most creatures did, Polymimeticus gynotrophia sought out symbiosis with male organisms, their competition, their Darwinian struggle was determined by how much sperm they absorbed. They had to master the animal phenomenon of Mate Choice. If you depended on sperm for both survival and reproduction, then it meant for these girls, Pleasure WAS Business. I kinda wished I could give them a vacation.

A honey-blond woman about twenty years old seemingly wearing pumps and a red lingerie top appeared in the doorway with a pile of folded shirts.

"I heard raised voices; Is there any special service I can render to appease you, Master?" It was Aria, one of Tara's progeny. When Tara split, she had formed a pair of honey-blond, All-American-looking teenage beauties that seemed like a genetic throwback to Claire, the original ancestor of this population. These girls seemed preoccupied with domestic chores and hard work.

"Uh... no I think we're fine now." I assured Aria. She nodded.

"Master, my sister Tiffany and I work very hard for you, but keep in mind that at any time, we would love it if if you would just throw us to the ground and ravish our bodies."

"Oh yes Master!" Chimed in Tiffany; appearing in the doorway. She was sweaty from working outdoors on the lawn. I tried to tell her that I lived in an apartment and that the lawn service was the landlord's responsibility; but she insisted on helping out anyway.

"Alright; it's true that I've been worried about whether Tiffany has been getting enough sperm; so after Clio has her fill; I would like to fuck Tiffany, and Aria." The two blondes leapt with joy.

As if on cue, Clio began to intensify her efforts, and I felt a surge within me; a white-hot eruption of liquid pleasure was building, and I moaned, while red- headed Clio cooed, slurping my penis with yet more vigor.

My cry of pleasure was strained as the orgasm tore through me. Vast gouts of hot, live sperm jetted from my great shaft; Clio's entire mouth was filled, and she swallowed, eager for more as I continue to spurt. My volume was enormous, I suspected that my routine semen production would have been enough for a female whale! But my Shifters always wanted more.

It should have concerned me more, but with added volume came added pleasure as well! Each climax was more pulse-pounding, more exciting than the last.

When Clio collapsed in her sperm-euphoria, she had still not captured the totality of my male spew, but Pharrah and Elise with their long tongues ensured that none went to waste. But when she disengaged from me, her mouth slid off of a great bull-cock at least a foot long. And I was all too aware that my balls where now somewhere between a grapefruit and cantaloupe in size, and so tight! Clio would be squealing in pleasure for about five minutes now.

And here, we had a problem. I had worried earlier about the effects of the super-testosterone the girls had infected me with, but the torturous needs of my enlarged sex drove me back to my shifter harem. And here, there would be conflict. I noticed that as I became more and more virile, sex with me became even more pleasurable. The bigger I was, the greater their enjoyment. I knew that Clio would be writhing in a coma of pleasure for more than five minutes after absorbing a load that big from me. But if my cock kept getting bigger, it would very soon be impossible to appear in public! I had been contemplating ways to reverse the process, strategizing what I might do; but... the girls... the semen of their Sire- Master was the greatest joy of their lives! What might they do if they feared their livelihood was being taken away?

Tiffany arrived, and her work-clothes melted away into the sweaty nudity of a semi-athletic girl in her early twenties with the figure and beauty of a high- priced call-girl. My cock rapidly sprang to life. Even though I had already ejaculated more today than all of last year combined; my hyper-penis was still not done by far.

I was sleeping with the enemy; and I knew these creatures would do anything...anything to retain me as their stud.

"Oh, I almost forgot, Master..." Elise said as she reached for the wireless phone. She began dialing one of the secret, covert extensions used to leave clandestine messages by my secret employers. She handed me the receiver. There was a single message left in a secured voicemail box.

"Southwest Fajitas. Extra Hot Sauce." Proclaimed a voice scrambled with sophisticated electronics. I was flabbergasted!

"Wha - that was the code signal that means.... it means that my research is to continue with a 20% increase in funding! But...but..."

"Board meetings are a real snore;" complained Mara, as she popped a candied cherry into my mouth. But I was able to provide data convincing them of the value of your work, and that you were making progress."

"By..by...impersonating me... AT A BOARD MEETING!! OH HELL!!! THE QUARTERLY REVIEW WAS YESTERDAY AND I...."

"Have nothing to worry about. We handled it for you." Pharrah insisted. "We learn fast, observe everything, and are very adaptable."

Tiffany crawled up my body, sultry, cat-like as she readied herself for our copulation. "We are your true allies, Master. Soon, you'll understand that you can use us, for anything!" This naked goddess could no doubt command thousands of dollars an hour as an elite-VIP call girl; yet here she was, professing her undying loyalty and lust to me.

Scoreboard:

Shifters - 2

My scientific, rational objectivity - 0.

**********

But I did not entirely abandon my work. I began thinking that the key to understanding shifters; and the key to... well, controlling them, might lie in analyzing the mutant variant of testosterone I'd found in my own blood.

I had gradually smuggled my harem back to my home, of course. I was supposed to be studying ONE alien shapeshifter; if it was discovered there were more, then I might need to answer too many questions. Luckily, scientists like me working on classified projects like this enjoyed considerable autonomy if we requested it.

I adjusted my sweatpants again, as the superhuman sexual prowess I was cursed with continued unabated. If anything, my urges had grown but stronger. I could discipline myself to focus on my scientific investigations still, but otherwise I was starting to lose interest in my hobbies, and many of the T.V. shows I used to enjoy. These days, I had three basic personal interests: Fucking my alien women - 1.) In the Pussy; 2.) In the Ass; 3.) In the Mouth

And of late, Options 2 and 3 would vie for importance with each other. I stared over at the enclosure, feeling a fourth interest developing.

The Polymimeticus woman who had named herself Clio, from Clarice's lineage these days had grown into a statuesque fitness model, the final stage of her life cycle, like a living muscle fetish come to life to seduce me.

Not to mention breast fetish. No human woman so tall and muscular could maintain breasts that could so easily contain gallon jugs of liquid. Her nipples seemed to thrust at me deliberately. Clio's determination to not only satisfy my liking for anal sex, but also to defeat Sara's lineage in their mastery of blowjobs had given her an edge in the struggle to seduce out of me my sperm, and she was the first of her generation to split.

The pattern I had fallen into these days was to bring to work whichever shifter seemed closest to Fission. That way I could continue to gather more data about the still-baffling Polymimeticus reproduction. Yes, I could see it happen but...the DNA, the cellular architecture... the ions....still made no sense. And I always relished what was necessary to push them over the edge.

Of course, I knew better than to go anywhere for any length of time without a Shifter with me. My sexual needs had grown so volcanic that I feared for the safety of human women in my presence. If I should be stranded somewhere...without a Shifter to handle the burden of my lusts... well, let's just say I felt it prudent to protect human women from my own urges.

I entered the enclosure yet again and went straight to Clio's breasts. The mammoth feminine globes obscured my vision as I licked and fondled them. A bulging nipple spurted fiercely into my mouth a sweet variety of nutritious flavors. I suspected that I was already addicted to this 'Shifter Milk' which did indeed contain Lactose, but the Shifter seemed able to add to its composition at will. It was a devious tactic; not only did I need them to relieve my explosive sexual urges, I could also easily come to depend upon them for my basic food needs. My analysis revealed that a human could feed on this substance as a sole nutrient source and suffer no nutritional deficiency.

I rationalized it as I groped the tall, over-busty amazon, her breasts so soft, yet so firm and natural feeling. I would continue to work towards a way to control the alien hormones they infected me with, so I told myself that I could neutralize a chemical dependency on this substance.

I had no doubt that her milk would also increase my libido, and indeed it wasn't long before the demands of my cock surged to the forefront of my thoughts.

Clio stroked my head, cooing and moaning with the joy of pleasing her man- master and the gratification of her lactation instinct. There was none of the judgmental rejection I would have experienced from a human woman taller than myself; if anything the final stage of Shifter life only sharpened their desire for me. She moaned again and her breasts seemed to plump up at least another inch; though I'd been draining her milk for over a minute - she no doubt would work hard to produce all the milk I could possibly consume.

Finally, I signaled my readiness by gripping her silky-smooth ass cheeks firmly. We disengaged, and she postured herself on all fours to be mounted.

I thrust into my alien lover, her pussy wet and ready - my hips thrusting, my hands gripping her pelvis. It was a fierce, animalistic style of mating that many of my girls preferred at this stage of Polymimeticus life. I reveled in the hot, silken delight of her sex, knowing that my penis would never grow too large for them. There was none of the coy giggling or squealing of my girls in their younger stage; Both our expressions were savage.

My cock twitched, and Clio gave a bestial howl in anticipation of the reward to come.

"LIIIIIIIFE!!" She shouted, knowing that in moments, her Cycle would be complete. A cry of strangled joy was torn from me as thick ropes of hot seed blasted from my member, eagerly absorbed by her pumping pussy. Long before the orgasm was half over, my brain was pickled in delirious ecstasy. Surge after creamy surge rocketed into her, before I collapsed in sheer delight. Her body would ripple, and stretch, her arms and breasts would double, until -

Two smooth and perfect teenage girls with lustrous red hair and pearlescent skin smiled before me as I sprawled in pleasure. They had none of the freckles of their forebear. Their sculpted, aquiline faces and cheerleader-toned physiques with perfect handful-D cup boobs could have earned them million-dollar modeling contracts in Paris or New York; yet they smiled at me with a loving adoration that would have taken years to cultivate in a human. They would be content to serve as my concubines.

Each of the eerily perfect girls embraced me; and the competition normal for their species had begun, each girl kissing and caressing me, trying to express absolute affection and wanton lust all at once. I opened my arms and they slid to either side of me to continue their loving ministrations.

"I love you more than she does," Both girls whispered simultaneously in my ear. I only chuckled as they pressed themselves against me.

"I'm Leona," chimed the Shifter embraced by my right arm.

"I'm Sienna," chirped the Shifter embraced by my left arm.

"I'm still horny." I proclaimed, I could literally feel my balls tightening with increased semen production, my cock not even bothering to go limp. And I loved it.

But it was alright; I would be able to control the super-testosterone, and find a formula to remove my addiction to their milk; wouldn't I?

********** Time passed, but I still forced myself to go to work; but I was still concerned. I hadn't really cracked the mystery of Shifter biology; and the dying embers of my objectivity warned me against totally trusting a creature I couldn't entirely explain or understand. I was sitting at one of my supercomputers interfaced with a secured portion of the Agency's intranet.

My cock was getting hard again, but rather than dump another load into the Shifter I'd brought to study today; I tapped into a secret camera network that I had installed in my apartment. I was worried, in my younger days with the Agency, that they might be spying on me at home; and since my extensive knowledge included more than just biology; I had secretly wired my house, and managed to connect the cameras through a hidden protocol to a portion of Intranet that I had secretly encoded, so far without discovery.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers