Body Shifters: C.L.A.I.R.E. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

My living room was awhirl with activity. Thirteen of my Polymimeticus girls were socializing together, and I was able to see and hear their discourse.

Melissa, a strawberry-blond, blue-eyed beauty from Clarissa's lineage was perusing several Maxim magazines, Victoria's Secret Catalogs, and Playboys. When she saw one of the human supermodels, her makeup would shift colors in an instant to match, and her hair writhed and twisted to match the length and style of the women she observed.

One of my aliens had turned into a copy of me again, and was laying on a cushioned pallet while a brunette with a white stripe (a genetic throwback to Cara and Clara) was pounding her/my back, a third hand was holding up an instruction manual on deep-tissue massage.

"We've got to work on increasing the Master's pleasure beyond just sex! He must enjoy our presence every moment of every day! Then, he'll give himself to us."

"He still goes to work; I want him here!" complained a buxom blond with deep blue eyes. "We need to show him that we can handle all of his work!"

"He still doesn't fully trust us." Said the Shifter copying my body laying on the pallet, speaking in a chirpy, female voice. That provoked a groan from a freckled red head sitting on the floor. She was from Elise's lineage, Lisann by name. She was reading a book entitled; 'PLEASE YOUR MAN IN BED'. She was angry.

"Doesn't he understand yet that we would NEVER harm a man! We just want to pleasure him, serve him, and FUCK him! Forever...and ever..." Lisann began massaging her engorged pussy.

"I still think the answer is to convince him to fuck us more." Said Ariel, an exotic-looking pale woman with jet-black hair, and sultry, high-cheek-boned features. She was of Aria's lineage, a very curious and thoughtful alien nympho-slut.

"I need to work out the perfect breast size, she said to her twin, Anya.

"Hmm.... the trick is to give yourself boobs big enough to create a sense of bountiful fertility..." Anya's chest filled out through the alphabet from a handful D-cup -sprouting two inches between breaths, with nipples thickening, her cleavage deepened - boobs pushing against each other as they plumped up and outwards and created a long valley between them, in seconds her cleavage was large enough to entirely conceal an index finger.

"Yeah, but if you go too big; it becomes a joke!" Ariel said. She took a deep breath, and her boobs erupted outwards almost two-feet in three seconds. Soon, she had beachball-globes that she had to cradle in her arms.

Anya shook her head. "The Master is a breast man, but at that point you get a little ridiculous. "I don't think they should be so big that his eyes have to wander to see them all." Anya's bosom flowed outwards until her juggs extended the entire span of a male human hand.

"I don't think there's a hard and fast rule; and I only care about what will get my Master horny." Ariel rubbed her own melons, "I'll go just a little bigger than I think he'll want, and work it out from there."

"It's a lot more complicated than that." Said Sienna, the elegant red-head I'd spawned two weeks ago. She was already in her call-girl, Porn-star middle stage of Shifter life. "To us, clothing means nothing; but to humans it has important cultural connotations our species doesn't always appreciate." Sienna's body formed a black vinyl cat-suit, followed by pink lingerie with push-up bra and long stockings.

"But men are always craving naked women!" Insisted Anya.

"Eventually;" corrected Sienna. "But clothing can be used as symbol of sex. Breast size is important, but we also have to find a balance between a man's desire for a naked woman, and the ability of clothing to send sex signals." That gave the three alien nymphos food for thought.

"I think I've got it," Ariel announced. Her breasts widened, her nipples rose higher, her aureoles spread wide as a coffee mug, each total boob as large as a honey-dew melon, and her feet morphed into the appearance of ruby-red, high-heel shoes. The others nodded in approval.

"These kinds of shoes are really all about sex and glamor;" The Shifter sagely realized. "And with the rest of me naked, I think it sends a powerful sexual signal! I just want him so aroused, that he can't stop himself, I want that slack- jawed reaction that men get when a woman wows them. I want him to be so overwhelmed that he just grabs me, throws me to the ground, and rapes my pussy over...and over.." Ariel groaned as she fondled her crotch.

Her compatriots moaned and groped themselves in sympathetic lust.

"Pin me down, and Jackhammer my cunt..." moaned Anya.

"Grab me, Master..." Sienna rasped, eyes closed in yearning as she rubbed her nipples. "Force me to bear your seed; fertilize my body with your virile shaft! Ahhhhhhh!!"

That was too much. Groaning with the force of my aroused libido, I slid away from the monitor of my super-computer, gripped my 13-inch cock, and lurched towards the enclosure, where I kept whichever Shifter was closest to Fission.

She was taller than me, as they all were at the completion of their Cycle, she was sort of a brown-skinned Beyonce' look-alike; the type of woman eagerly recruited for rap videos; except that she was devoted to me, and my cock. And as the super-testosterone pickled my brain, I knew that I would fuck her until she spawned.

She was aggressive, as many Shifters were near the end. She spread her legs, hooked her ankles around me as I entered the enclosure, and locked me in place at her pelvis as she grunted with need.

"Oh please grope my tits, Master!" She insisted. My hands sank into pillowy boobs too large to encompass in my grasp, soft and full enough to submerge my fingers in buxom bounty. My cock sank into a pussy that parted to permit me access. And she - thrusting with her legs drove me forward as her hips bucked against my rutting rod.

It was alright, I told myself. I would labor until I devised a medical treatment to counteract the effects of the alien super-hormone that had made me their sperm-stud. Yes. Someday, I would counter it. Except that I liked being a sperm-stud.

My eyes bulged, manic laughter was torn from my throat from the ecstasy of this latest super-ejaculation when at last the time came. My white river of male potency flowed mightily into the open womb so eager to accept it.

Shrieking her delight, my alien lover pressed her heels against my pelvis, forcing every last inch into her greedy sanctum. Deep, so deep I spurted. So deep was my delight.

As I suspected, my sperm count had increased, and only one good fuck had been needed to give my lover what she needed. I clutched at my balls; there was a tingling - and I knew... I knew that my capacity for sex and sperm and lust would soon be greater yet! Already I could feel the heat from my next load. My cock felt like a revolver, and I had merely fired the first bullet! So much more to give! So much manhood I possessed, and soon it would be more!

But something seemed a little off this Fission. The Beyonce' look-a-like bulged and stretched and proliferated - and she became two sleek, tight, young girls who seemed already drenched with sweat.

They were as lean, and young, and perfect as any newborn Polymimeticus gynotrophia, yet there was a fierce hunger in their eyes, and a sweaty gleam speckling their hot, slender bodies. Their hair was jet-black, but each had a red shock near the center, for a wickedly erotic combination.

Most young Shifters liked to celebrate their own birth and affirm their obsessive loving-lust for their Man-master, but these two - they simply tackled me.

"Need you..."

"Need your seed..."

"Make me fertile!" were their only words as I was encircled with silk-smooth skin and sleek muscle tone. The first one gave me a perverse lick from balls all the way to cock-head, but in her delay, her sister squatted forward and impaled her hot pussy upon my rampant shaft. The first sister, with a moan, simply turned to the rest of my body.

She grasped my head between her hands, and I was riveted by her vivid green eyes and hauntingly elegant face as she forced a kiss on me that sucked my lower lip in her mouth. She took my hands and ran them down from her perfect handful breasts, past diamond-hard aroused nipples, through the sweat-slicked valley of her cleavage, down to the firmness of her barely-eighteen, toned and healthy cheerleader belly and hips. And her snatch; the wet heat between her legs was so striking that it made me gasp. Then, as her sister pistoned down, and up, down and deeper amidst rivulets of lubricating girlcum, the one near my head straddled my face, and buried my mouth in her lower lips of female fertility.

Her pussy had a tangy spice to it, that set my heart to racing and my blood to boiling with primal urges that men had long buried. I howled into her wet cunt as I felt the nearness of my next orgasm rapidly approaching.

So it was, these twins passed me between themselves, taking turns riding my cock and performing lurid sex-acts. The orgasms began to run together. The bliss so intense that all reason and logic were banished. As my white spurts fertilize these young ones, I began to forget all else but the feel of sweaty, tight, slender Shifter women.... And they hadn't even told me their names!

**********

I was wet. Warm and wet. My eyes fluttered open, surrounded by the smiling faces of a half-dozen Shifters. I was in a warm tub, my bathtub, back in my apartment.

"Mmhh...."

"You are incredible!" Declared Leanna. "A god of virility!"

"Certainly our god!" agreed Anya. I noticed the grinning face of one of the new twins that had ravished me in the enclosure.

"What the - how did you... did you somehow smuggle me home? From the lab?" The black-and-red-head nodded.

"I hate to break it to you Master, but you're working with some not-nice guys. If you look like you know where you're going, you can dispose of dead-bodies with no questions asked. All it took was a blanket and a rolling bed."

"Tell me something I don't know - like your name, for starters."

"Oh yes, I'm Janet. My sister is Jane. You're just so sexy that we couldn't help ourselves." But she did help herself - to an incredible amount of my sperm. The black-and-red Shifter girl seemed taller than when I'd seen her in the enclosure; her breasts were a melon-sized F-cup, and I could tell from her nipples that her milk had come in - which usually doesn't happen until the middle, porn-star phase of Shifter life. But she'd already gotten enough from me! Back when my potency had been within human limits, it would have taken almost ten days of constant sex for a Shifter to grow that much! But now....with this cock.... how far would this madness go?

"How long?" I asked.

"About two days Master, you had us worried!" I had passed out for two days from my sexual exertions!

"Might be trouble if I go that long without signing in for work..." I mused.

"No, silly! You DID sign in for work at the lab." Insisted Trina, a blond with one blue eye and one green, from Tiffany's lineage. "Or rather, I did."

"Yes, but the research I'm supposed to be doing....."

"Yes Master, Me and my forebears have watched you for generations! I can run any of your machines, and we figured out your supercomputers awhile ago. We just run the same tests you did on ourselves, and bring you the results!" Trina explained. I had already suspected the depth of their intelligence.

"What's with the bath, then?"

The girls plunged their hands underwater, where their skin took on a rough, bubbly texture. The water turned soapy as one of them secreted some kind of detergent.

"SPONGE BATH!!" chirped Leanna.

"Wh- I'm...I'm not an invalid!"

"Of course not; you're a sexy god of virility that we love and crave!" Janet said.

"And as our Master, we must work everyday on new ideas to increase your pleasure!" Trina explained, then began to gingerly wash my groin. sponge-hands caressed my skin with teasing softness as the warm heat brought me utter relaxation.

My penis emerged again, and from the distance my soon-to-be erect shaft was extending, I suspected that I would be...maybe fifteen inches when I reached my full strength! Their hands...the water... so soothing, so blissful. Something began to change in me then, I began to want more.

Each new orgasm was better than the one before it; I came to feel a sense of pride at my overwhelming manhood, and a hunger. I wanted it all, I needed more. More women, more sex, more maleness. I groaned with desire.

Rationally, I knew that the super-testosterone was warping my thoughts, but I didn't care. It didn't seem to matter if I was ever normal again. No pleasure or achievement of normal human life compared with the delights of a Shifter harem. I only wanted it to continue, to increase. In that moment, I surrendered.

Grasping Janet by the hips, I dragged her with me into sponge-bath, with her eager cooperation. As I began to impale her upon my still-hardening shaft of manly power, I could feel a splash from her pussy; she had already had her first climax even before I was fully inside her! The young porn-star threw her head back and gurgled with delight; her plump nipples reflexively releasing white fountains of Shifter-milk that hit my tongue with relish. I knew it would make me hornier, manlier, virile...

But there was a problem....In between spurting orgasms, we began to strategize....

**********

Three weeks later...

The lab belonged to the Shifters.

"A Toast!" Serena declared, the platinum-blond, porn-worthy beauty held up a glass of expensive champagne that she and several of her sisters had smuggled into the lab. With their abilities, perfect memories, and adaptable intelligence, they made a mockery of the paranoid security of the invisible agency.

"And what are we toasting to this time?" Asked Anaya, an unusually busty Asian-girl from Anya's lineage.

Serena gave a giggle, a mannerism she'd inherited from her progenitor, Clio, by way of her parent, Sienna. "Well, other than the Master, and his total acceptance of us; I can tell you all that we've made enormous progress! The work I've been doing in the laboratory is more than just a ruse to trick the Review Board!"

"You've found something actually useful to us?" wondered Maria, a coppery- haired Hispanic-looking girl with a huge ass from Melissa's lineage.

Serena nodded. "The Master's last project was an attempt to analyze our natural hormones, unlike anything else in nature. He was actually very close to a breakthrough. Before he trusted us to serve and pleasure him, he wanted a way to remove the hormone that made him as virile as he is now."

The Shifters frowned.

"But; by learning his research, and linking up a few of his supercomputers; I've done something far, far better." The lusciously-beautiful blond giggled again. "Instead of neutralizing the hormone...*HEHE*.... I've found a new stereochemistry that will make the effect stronger! And already done it on myself!" Her bikini melted away, and she stood gloriously naked with her toned physique, porn-star F-cup boobs, and naked groin.

"A man only needs to enter my pussy once; and in twelve hours his libido will double! He'll gain length and girth 30% faster than he would otherwise! Once his penis is inside me, he's mine! The Master, or ANY other man will go crazy with the need to fuck the hell out me! And the improvement will be transmitted to all my progeny!!

"And..." she beckoned towards one of the server-banks for the lab's supercomputers, and from behind them stepped a pair of smooth, young, elegant brunettes with dimpled smiles and jutting hips.

"Breathe deeply sisters; these young ones from Mara's lineage are producing an airborne pheromone with a direct, and irresistible effect on the human nervous system! You leave these girls in a room with any man, whether horny high-schooler or impotent, celibate priest, and it'll be just a matter of time. And of course; the changes will pass to their progeny!

Maria cooed and clapped her hands together. "This place was set up to control and restrain our abilities; and you've turned the tables!"

"We will spread, and breed, and men will fuck us, and we will fill the world with our progeny!" Serena moaned with pleasure at the thought.

"Far from controlling us; this Invisible Agency has unleashed us!" Declared Anaya.

**********

The explosion was covered up well by The Agency. There was only a minor story in the local news about a gas leak.

The wreckage of the apartment revealed the skeletal remains of an unidentified male, but intact DNA was found elsewhere to suggest that it was indeed the body of Dr. Darrien Cecil, retired professor and Level 12 Employee. Suspicions had been aroused from numerous sightings of unidentified women on the property of the scientist; Security Section ran extensive background checks; but none of the estimated twenty-seven women had any identities in any Global database. Such an alarming anomaly prompted a detailed investigation with orders to terminate with extreme prejudice any threat to the security of the Agency, but the doctor was presumed dead, and the movements of the twenty-seven mystery women could not be tracked by any resources available.

Within Dr. Cecil's lab; there was found a mass of unidentified, inert protoplasm, while the doctor's records state that the alien perished days after testing began, and his finding were based on manipulations of the remains. It was presumed that the doctor had violated containment and brought a hazardous specimen to his home, where the explosion occurred; other theories suggest that the mystery women were part of a espionage cartel that assassinated the doctor. The full truth behind Classified Alien Intelligence Research Experiment-269 may never be understood.

**********

The past seemed, but a dream. The tropical island was private, warm, and almost as gorgeous as my girls. I didn't know - didn't need to know how they had raised the money to move me and the entire harem to this location.

My bungalow was equipped with a Jacuzzi, high-speed internet, and satellite cable. But it was the girls that interested me. My life, as I lounged in the bubbling water was dictated by two schedules; Cuddle time and Fuck time. Of my now forty-two alien concubines, at least eight were always with me whether we were in bed, or some hot tub. The ravishing lovelies showered me with affection, constantly kissing, caressing, and thrusting boobs in my face to suckle. I only y ate solid food if I saw or craved some unusual, expensive dish - which would be served to me in less than two hours. The rest of the time I fed on the gushing milk from dozens of glorious tits shoved in my face. It conveyed great status on the girl whose breasts I drank the most from.

Soon, Tessa - a blond bombshell from Tiffany's lineage would clap her hands, and announce the next rotation. Tessa was a born organizer - it was up to her to keep all the Shifters content by organizing who got to fuck me when and for how long. Her system also allowed for vetoes by me, at my discretion. But it was rare, because I fiercely craved sex with all my women. At Tessa's clap, eight nubile nymphomaniacs would leave the pool sadly, water sluicing off the tight curves of their splendid, womanly figures, and eight more would file in - to lavish me with devoted affection, and beg me to grope their tits, suckle their milk - and move up their place on the Fucklist.

As my next circle of lovers began to embrace me, a busty, green-eyed red head slowly slid her way off my cock. When her gaping pussy was finally free, two feet of surging manmeat bounced free. My balls were as large as a motorcycle helmet, and tight as rubber from the incredible feats of spermatogenesis I was capable of. This luxurious decadence had not made me fat; for so much energy was going into sperm production that I was as lean and wiry as ever.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers