Body Shifters: Resurgence

Story Info
Alien escapes death and finds way into a married man's life.
27.2k words
4.63
26.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
3VIlM1K3
3VIlM1K3
27 Followers

Author's note:

Thanks to J Swafford for creating the premise for this in his original work 'The Body Shifters'. I reached out and told him I was working on this when it was almost ready and received his permission to post. He told me he was looking forward to reading it!

This is my first story, I started this back in 2013 but didn't know where to go with it, the girls lay dormant in my mind for years until... a spark brought them back to life. I truly hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it, the girls haunted my dreams forcing me to bring them to life.

This story, while self contained, takes place alongside the events of the two original Body Shifters works written by J Swafford, and then continued by authors Seragilo and XXXecil (both I'd like to thank also). It would help to give you more context if you read their works as well. Don't forget the other Body Shifters Universe stories that are out there. Its my hope that some of you will add your own chapters to this crazy story....

*******************

Her life began in the same fashion as any of her kind. A wave of orgasmic bliss so powerful her body rippled uncontrollably and she was unable to take shape. As the euphoric sensation began to lessen she was able to calm down, finally able to take control of her shape for the first time. She instinctively morphed into her resting form. A hot little blonde with pink highlights at the tips of her hair and green eyes.

"Hi, my name is Janelle" she said.

"Hi, my name is Jennifer" her nearly identical twin said.

Normally the alpha moment of a shifter is a very momentous, happy occasion usually celebrated with sex, lots of sex with the host Male. This time, sadly, was different. Their host; a government scientist named Vinny; was on the bed clutching his chest. The strain of constant sex to great for his heart. He was suffering a massive heart attack that ended with his aorta rupturing violently. Vinny's eyes rolled back into his skull, a smile plastered on his face.

The hive of shifters, 69 girls strong, looked on with dismay. Their Master; who had snuck one of the alien girls off the government research facility months ago starting a harem in his home; had passed and with no way to possibly revive him they quickly came to the conclusion they needed to seek out a new host.

Vincent's harem reached out with a coded message, contacting some of the other shifter harems that had managed to charm other research members of their own. They let them know the situation with their host, they found out that there were already multiple shifter harems secretly spread across the world, continuing to spread.

******************

Over The next two days the government facility that Vincent worked for somehow caught wind of the deception that the aliens were committing. Their suspicions were confirmed when they found their employee's corpse lying on a giant mattress in his home. A giant smile cemented across Vincent's face and a huge hardon protruding from his crotch. They needed to move quickly to prevent the spread of these alien temptresses.

*************************

The Government had been researching these creatures, dubbed Shifters, for months. They had concluded these creatures would be an extreme threat to humanity. During this time they determined that these Shifters seemed to exist for the sole purpose of multiplying. They needed human DNA to grow efficiently and to eventually split, and they seemed very capable of acquiring this genetic material through intercoarse with a human male. Any man in contact with these creatures would readily forego a real human female and choose to be with the alien instead. They had adapted several very effective ways of seducing men in order to get them to do this willingly.

The first of their abilities was a sex hormone that was secreted from their skin. All the sweet fluids from their breasts, lips, even their vaginal fluids were actually this hormone that the shifters produced in order to make their sperm-stud more potent. They had evolved from a solely lactation based delivery method to a full body delivery system. This meant you couldn't touch these creatures without being exposed to this sex venom hormone in some capacity as it would be readily absorbed by skin contact. This hormone was highly addictive and any exposed male would quickly find his lust uncontrollable.

This creature was also able to utilize a sophisticated series of pheromones to manipulate the thoughts, emotions and desires of those in proximity to them at a base level. For example these creatures could make a hostile individual friendly to them in a few moments as long as they could get close enough for them to smell her. This combined with the ability to sense the pheromones of humans allowed them a rudimentary form of mind reading particularly suited for detecting what an individual was feeling at the moment.

In addition to possessing exceptional intelligence that allowed them to quickly master any topic or subject in a few hours, they had a generational memory that allowed them to retain the memories of their predecessors. They could also learn through genetic memory absorbing memories via DNA infusion, so if a man had sex with these creatures they would gain understanding of whatever topics he had knowledge about. On top of that they were at minimum 2 times stronger than the average human male becoming stronger the more they were inseminated.

Finally the most impressive ability this creature possessed, the ability to shapeshift. Generations of evolution had given this creature the ability to perfectly mimic not only the outward appearance of any individual but also their vocal patterns, they could even fool fingerprint and retina scanners. Textiles, textures and clothing were easily mimicked While they appeared to have clothes on they were in fact always naked. They preferred to take the shape of attractive human females but they could assume the shape of other objects or creatures if the need arose.

The Government had several of these creatures in a secret research facility for months, or so they thought. Many of the creatures had manipulated the thoughts of their researchers convincing them that they were harmless. The researchers would bring them home to have sex and the aliens would inevitably split eventually becoming a new harem. Most of the shifters created in this fashion would stay with their host male. Occasionally one would set off to find a new host this spreading and creating a new harem...

In order to keep the deception of research continuing the shifters would assume the identity of their researchers and continue their work. The Government learned all about the shifters from the shifters themselves.

Most of their abilities could be countered if one was properly prepared. Hazmat suits and respirators would block their hormones and pheromones. Also special pills could be taken to reduce the libido of those interacting with them reducing the odds of visual stimulation being effective.

The shifters body temperature, higher than a human, 101.8 degrees, could be detected as well as the their mind altering pheromones. Also they figured out how to detect their 'shifts', whenever creatures employed their shapeshifting ability their EM field wavelengths would become shorter, momentarily, and this subtle fluctuation could be detected. This severely reduced their ability to hide.

Electric could be used to subdue them temporarily but it was determined that the most effective way of killing these creatures was the use of fire, flamethrowers being the desired way to deliver this fire. Also acid pellets were effective to prevent widespread damage and could melt these creatures if they received enough damage. While these creatures were very strong physically they didn't like violence so one properly equipped could easily destroy a target creature.

******************

So it began, the Wick harem was out attempting to obtain new host males and "Good 'ole Uncle Sam was out to stop em." The harem was easily located initially, hard to miss over 60 crazy hot babes parading around promising pleasures to any man who walked by, blowing men in the street and performing other lude acts.

Extermination team Alpha surrounded the main group of shifters and fire bombed them. Those that weren't immediately destroyed got shot with acidic bolts, the screams were horrible.

Janelle and Jennifer as well as a few of their better fed sisters weren't in the initial blast area, they were down the block and witnessed the whole thing. They tried to get away but a group of soldiers was sweeping the area, one with some sort of device in his hands. The detector device began beeping louder, faster as the sweep neared their location.

"Them, fire on them!" The soldier with the detector called out, pointing at the group of girls, another one quickly bringing his weapon to bear. The muzzle of the rifle flashed like lightning and thunder followed by a stream of electrically charged bullets raining on Janelle and her sisters. It was only pure luck that saved Janelle, one of her Amazonian sisters, Kendra was standing between her and the soldiers and she took all the rounds aimed at them.

The powerful jolts of electric sent Kendra flying back onto Janelle the energy spreading into her, not as effective but nonetheless still very painful. She had to get away. More men with flame throwers were approaching beginning to surround the group, no escape, all hope seemed lost but then... a manhole cover. Janelle shifted becoming formless and poured through the holes on the sewer cover she was safe...

"Torch them." Was all she heard as the orange light of fire bled threw into the sewage tunnel. The screams of her burning sister's, including her twin, ringing horribly in her ears. The passage was tight so she morphed into a snake-like creature and fled, with all speed, down the tunnel quickly leaving the screams of her sisters fading behind her.

********************

"Sir, I've detected a shift." One of the technical soldiers informed their CO.

"From where?" The CO replied.

"It appears to be coming from beneath us. The sewer sir!"

"Flame unit, lite that bitch up immediately! We can't afford to let even one of these things escape!"

Flame unit '02' was the closest and the one to respond, one of the other soldiers ripped the manhole cover off while F.U.02 blasted the sewage inside. There was an impressive fireball that ignited the methane in the pipes as the flames roared into the depths.

"I need units covering all possible exits from that hole now! Make it happen lieutenant."

***************

Janelle was fleeing down the pipe when she heard the manhole cover opening followed by a burst of flame that licked at her rear singeing her. Luckily several pipes converged and she was able to submerge into a pool to avoid being burnt alive. She needed to find a way out, now.

Why were these people trying to hurt her? All she wanted was to bond with a male and multiply. She could recall how happy her Master Vinny had been to receive all of her predecessors love. She just wanted to spread that love to everyone.

There was a light up ahead the tunnel opening up into an open ended storage tank in the water processing facility. A quick shift and the snake grew legs much like a gecko, and speedily climbed out of the tank landing on an overhead platform with a short leap.

Janelle used her senses to gauge her surroundings. Past the chemicals and the waste she could sense the workers, sense their fear rising in them. That's when she saw more of the soldiers burst into the area.

She quickly scurried up one of the walls hiding above some large electrical conduits. There were three of them, one with a detector another one with a rifle of some sort, the last with a crossbow slung across his back and what looked like a shotgun. She needed to get outside, in order to do that she would need to give them what they wanted.

"Temperature scans aren't able to pick anything up and I'm getting massive interference due to the chemical saturation in the air." The soldiers were making their sweep apparently having difficulty with their equipment.

Janelle had a devious idea, it would require a huge sacrifice on her part, but if it worked it would totally be worth it. Waiting for the soldiers to pass underneath her she silently dropped to the catwalk climbing underneath the grated platform. A special shift began creating a counterfeit out of the majority of her mass. This duplicate appeared to be trying to get onto the platform, the small remaining portion of herself she morphed to match the steel grating of the platform.

"I'm reading a shift, directly behind us, there open fire!" The soldiers let the false shifter have it screams and the fallacy of pain reflexively coming from the fake as it was destroyed. The disintegrating mass falling into waste water below.

"Commander, target located and neutralized. Call in Sci-team for confirmation."

"Acknowledged. Excellent work team 3, proceed to staging area 4 we are going to need reinforcements to cover all roadways." Replied the voice of the radio.

"Copy that Commander." The Sergeant gave the signal and they proceeded out.

Janelle slowly worked her way out bidding her time she was extremely weakened at this point as she lost about 85% of her mass with that move and with it most of her abilities. She could still shift but to an extremely limited capacity. She was starving and it would be extremely difficult to get more Human DNA in this state.

It was about 4 hours later when a small four legged creature resembling a dog dashed into the woods. Running for both freedom and her life, she had made it! Now she needed to get as far from this place as possible...

*****************************

Two weeks of small lizards and bugs had left her in even worse shape. Weak her mass barely surviving, thoughts becoming more animalistic. She almost gave up and resigned to die when she heard, carried by the wind, a woman's voice.

"I've decided that I want a cat, maybe a cute little kitty, I'm going to get one."

"Absolutely not!" A male's voice replied. "I don't want one; don't want the extra work. To hell with a damn cat."

People! And a man! She had to get there she followed the voices and soon came upon the backyard of a small home, a male and a female arguing about a pet. Eavesdropping on the conversation she gathered that the woman, Wifey, wanted a kitten but the husband, named Mike, didn't want any part of an animal.

She had just enough energy left for one last shift, so she did what any crafty shifter would do...

*******************************

"I think I'll call her Lady." Wifey stated matter of factly cuddling the disheveled looking cat. "Ouch! She bit me. Aww, you must be starving. Quick Mike get 'Lady' something to eat." the kitten was gently chewing on her finger .

"We don't have anything to feed a cat," Mike replied.

"Why don't you give her a bath, I'm going to the store to get what we need. Don't you hurt her!!" with that Wifey left.

"Alright creature lets get you cleaned up. Damn Cat. What are the fucking odds you show up here?" Mike said as he picked up 'Lady' carrying her to the bath. He began washing the cat gingerly cleaning her up nice, the little kitten purring sweetly. When finished he picked her up and gently toweled her off bringing her to the couch.

"Oh, looks like you two will get along just fine." Wifey said when she came in sometime later and found Mike playing With 'Lady'. The kitten chewing on his finger meowing happily.

'Lady' had been absorbing fresh cells from both Wifey and Mike while she was chewing on their fingers. It was a small amount but still something, she'd have to bide her time before she could get to her bigger prize.

******************************

About a week had past and 'Lady' had finally absorbed enough DNA to be able to make her pheromones again. She started to bombard Wifey with pheromones that suppressed her sexual desires while hitting Mike with pheromones that would increase his.

After three days of not getting any action and sick of the "I have a headache" excuse Mike decided to rub one out. When he finished the tissue containing his business was mindlessly tossed into the trash and he went to bed. Janelle quickly ran to the trash and absorbed her prize, raw DNA just what she needed, her body began to shudder the sperm cells being used to strengthen her pheromones.

The next few feedings were used to reactivate her sex hormones. Janelle delivered them by nuzzling Mike. His libido and sperm production both increasing and with Wifey still not responding to his sexual advances he became even more frustrated. Mike got to the point where he was rubbing out 2-3 loads a night. Janelle was feeding nicely now both her abilities and her mass beginning to grow steadily.

In order to keep from raising too much suspicion she hid her mass under the bed. Maintaining her disguise as 'Lady'. After two weeks she was able to take a crude humanoid form while Mike and Wifey were both out. Logging into Wifey's social media account she reached out to her sisters and found them. A few clicks and some other relevant information and things were in place. It was time to get rid of that pesky wife...

***********************

"Oh my god, Mike! I can't believe it I have been selected as a winner to the Vash-Gren-nadin tour!" Wifey stated gleefully.

"What's that?" Mike questioned.

"The Grand tour package! A two month expedition following the Asian venue concerts of my favorite singer! All expenses paid and a stipend to cover any losses from work! Oh, I have to go."

"I dunno that sounds way too good to be true. You sure its not some scammers trying to get your information?"

"They've provided a list of credentials and other resources to validate themselves. Of course I'll go through it to make sure its real."

**************************

Later that night after a few hours of research it was determined this group was legit. Wifey decided she would go and join the tour. She would leave in about a weeks time, how exciting!!

**************************

Mike and Wifey were watching a movie a few nights later. Janelle crawled onto the couch and climbed over Mike's leg and curled up in his lap beginning to purr. The vibrations stimulating his crotch, she looked up at Mike, who swore she was smiling up at him, and place a paw on his shorts directly over his rising manhood. Pheromones releasing a soothing effect targeted at Wifey.

"I swear she looks at me like she wants to eat me" Mike said looking down at 'Lady' as he began to stroke her behind the ear.

"You're being silly," Wifey yawned heavily, falling asleep.

Mike picked up 'Lady' and put her down going off to take care of business. Soon, soon she'd finally able to claim her prize. Janelle moved, hiding near the garbage to get her meal.

**********************

After another week of feeding Janelle was able to assume her resting form, albeit a little small. She eased up on the pheromones that made Mike super horney the hormones in his system already increasing his production, she instead drove his sex drive down. His sperm count already higher, Janelle decided she would bide her time for her first direct feeding.

Janelle made it looked like 'Lady' ran away three days before Wifey left. Mike and Wifey searched but found no traces of the cat. Mike was happier than Wifey to be rid of the creature but still a little sad.

Finally the Friday of the flight came Mike was dropping Wifey off at the airport and he'd return to her a single man. When Mike finally returned home, he ate dinner and cleaned up. Janelle dousing him with pheromones to make him sleepy, he retired to bed early determined to have a quiet restful weekend. 15 minutes later Mike was snoozing away and Janelle had gathered all her mass, morphing into her resting form in all its glory.

3VIlM1K3
3VIlM1K3
27 Followers
123456...8