Body Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers

Melanie smiled and stepped forward. Cellphone guy looked captivated by her beauty. I could definitely relate.

She kissed him on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you," in his ear.

Then she hauled off and slapped the taste out of his mouth. And kicked him hard in the shins for good measure. "That's for what you did to my man!" she yelled at him with fire in her eyes.

Cellphone guy's mouth opened and shut, again and again, trying to find something to say to react to this sudden strike but never quite succeeding. Finally he gave up and limped away.

I had to stifle the urge to laugh for quite a while before I could speak. "Melanie, I have to confess two things about what you just happened."

"Oh yeah? And what would they be?"

"One, I'm going to have to try to never get on your bad side."

"I always knew you were a smart cookie, Matthew Robbins. That is a very wise decision."

"I thought you'd like that."

"I do. But what's the other thing you need to tell me?"

I put my arms around Melanie, both hands on the cheeks of her wonderful ass, and gently pressed her up against me so she could feel my hardness.

"I found that display incredibly sexy."

"Mmmm," she purred. "Why don't we go someplace more private so I can show you something REALLY sexy?"

It was the start of the best ending ever to the best summer ever.

drteetho
drteetho
190 Followers