Body Snatch Ch. 3

Story Info
Scientist seeks out family support.
2.8k words
4.42
103.6k
15
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 01/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers

Author's Note: I recommend you read chapter 1 and 2 since I don't recap the previous chapters. Whether more chapters continue will depend on the response for this series and of course, my free time. Hope you enjoy.

* * * * *

Kenny had $120 in his wallet and an ATM card in which I was able to withdraw $300 more. I drove the car to the airport and paid cash for a ticket to Boston where my daughter Tammy lived. I spoke with her a couple of weeks ago when I couldn't attend the funeral for her husband. She told me that she would be renting out the room that used to be my grandson Jim's. Jim enlisted in the Navy and was on the USS Carl Vinson for a few years. I called as Kenny and made up a story that I was one of professor Edih's lab students and that I was transferring to Boston University. I asked if the room was still available for rent for about a month. Luck was still with me and took the earliest flight out.

While waiting for the plane to board I was thinking about changes to the device. I had checked it with my luggage for even though it looked like an ordinary camera, the x-ray machine would view it as something very suspicious.

Although my mind was busy with equations, the rest of my brain still needed a pleasure fix. The uncomfortable erect penis pressing against my jeans was proof of that. Across from me was a very attractive woman in her early thirties wearing a business outfit. I had felt her glances on me and when our eyes connected she gave an embarrassed smile and looked away. I clutched my jacket in front of me to hide my erection and moved next to her.

I introduced myself as a University student visiting family up north. Her name was Evelyn Rasterdam, an attorney traveling on business. Her attraction to Ken's body was obvious and our conversation continued smoothly with small flirtations. I asked if it were okay to change my seat next to hers, the plane wasn't fully booked and this wouldn't be a problem. She was agreeable and soon we continued our conversation and flirtations through take off.

I played with her hair and she caressed my arm. I even moved in for a smooth light kiss on the lips. She asked about my age and I laughed.

"I am a lot older that I look" I said truthfully. "Look we both have lives and plans to live, what matters most is enjoying the opportunities that come our way without upsetting those plans."

I was either learning to control the sexual urges caused by the mind merge or I was getting used to it. The sexual urge was so strong, that if I gave in to it I would have attempted to rape every woman on the plane. As it was I knew I had to have Evelyn on this flight to satisfy the urge or else.

Luckily for me she was game. Being Ken, a 6'2" blonde blue-eyed Adonis helped, but I like to think it was my mature nature and conversation that won her over. I placed a blanket on my lap with a mischievous grin. I knew what she had in mind but that pleasure would not relieve the urge entirely. Instead I suggested she go to the bathroom and that I would follow.

Standing outside the airline bathroom door I knocked 3 times, looked around and slipped inside. Evelyn had already removed her jacket. We embraced and franticly I reached under her long skirt and pulled down her panty hose. I bent her over the toilet pulled out my aching cock and forced it in her pussy. No foreplay, no preliminaries, this was about satisfying the urge and the only thing it wanted was fucking and Cumming. I reached a hand under her and played with her tits as I kept fucking away. She had one hand bracing her self over the toilet and the other stifling her moans. I started to cum, the pleasure released, the fireworks in my eyes dazzling me. But it wasn't over, the mind wanting more. I released her and she sat on the toilet. I placed my semi hard cock in her mouth and instantly it was fully erect. I could tell she was surprised by my stamina. She was hesitant in giving head. But what was she going to do, embarrass herself by calling for help. I started to fuck her face steadily; every now and then she would gag taking in the entire length of this cock. Then the pleasure sensations would happen again.

We fucked once more in the bathroom before the plane landed. At the baggage claim she gave me her number and Kenny promised to call her. I knew Kenny, and when I decide to give him back this body I am sure that he will call her again.

I took a taxi to my daughter's house. I was now pretty confident that I could control these sex urges now. First of all she was my daughter, I wouldn't feel sexual toward her at all and secondly, I was reasonably sure that my computations would work in adjusting the device. Once the urges began I would go into town and satisfy them, which would be no problem with this body.

My daughter looked great; at 42 she still had her mothers slim figure and dark hair. Her husband Adam had died in a car accident and I was so preoccupied with my work I didn't fly up for the funeral. Seeing her so fragile now I was almost about to hug her and tell her the whole true story. I debated this while she was showing me around the new renovated room that was her son's. It had it's own private entrance and was a nice sized efficiency just above the garage. I couldn't tell her though. First of all she was to vulnerable now and secondly, she would probably be frightened of what her father had become – a parasite – living off of other humans. I paid her a month in advanced and she invited me to dine with her and her daughter tonight. I thanked her for her hospitality. I noticed that when she turned to leave she smiled and battered her eyes a bit. Her face flushed slightly…she was attracted to me. As the door closed I realized that I was once again fully erect.

It was about that time, alone in the room that I thought about flying back to the University. I would find my body and flash my mind back into that old geezer and destroy the device. I looked in the mirror but did not see a parasite. I saw a young handsome man…with urges.

That evening at dinner I was introduced to my granddaughter Kirsten. It was terrible, a disaster the worst thing that could happen. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had just turned 18 and was looking forward to Prom this next weekend since she was the prom queen. Her mother told me she had also been selected as one of the finalists to represent Massachusetts for the Miss Teen USA Pageant. Needless to say my cock was straining against my briefs. My palms were sweaty and I wanted her, but not just her my daughter as well. Thoughts of this threesome filled my mind despite trying to make pleasant conversation. Half way through dinner I had to excuse myself blaming air fatigue. I went out that night to a nearby bar and sex with the first woman I met. I didn't even remember what she looked like and it didn't matter. The craving was satisfied but just for a short time.

The rest of the week followed the same pattern with the cravings getting so bad I was unable to work on the device. Then one evening my daughter knocked on my door. She told me that her father (my old body) was in a coma at the University Hospital and she was leaving immediately. She asked if I would look in on Kirsten and she was really upset that she would not be around for her prom. I was to make sure her boyfriend Donny did not spend the night.

That night I came down from my room above the garage and entered the house. With my daughter Tammy gone and Kirsten out for the night, I was going to find the check book to my account, cash out and move to another state where I can fully concentrate on working on the device. Donny came over that night to pick up Kirsten for the prom. I immediately hated him. He was a good-looking kid, but a punk. I could tell from his demeanor that he had just one thing in mind for tonight, sex with Kirsten. I couldn't let her go out with this scoundrel. I ran back to my room grabbed the sleeping pills and the device and ran back down stairs. Kirsten was still getting ready.

"Hey Donny, you look pretty good in that tux".

"Yeah…. it's bad".

"Let me take a picture of you for Kirsten". With his smug attitude I aimed the device toward him and FLASH.

There was a lot to do now. Now that my mind was inside Donny, I had to give Ken the sleeping pill before he became too cognizant. I then put him in front of the TV. Kirsten came down in her prom gown. She was stunning and sexy. She called for Ken but I showed her he had fallen asleep in front of the TV and we should leave him alone. We left.

While in Donny's body I learned that tonight both of them planned to lose their virginity and Kirsten had given head twice before to Donny. All night during the prom, the sexual urges around all these nubile young ladies were driving me crazy. Kirsten was no help, slowly grinding her body against mine as we danced every slow song. I knew she felt my hard cock against her; she even playfully squeezed it under the table. I couldn't do this though, she was my granddaughter…. or was she. Technically I was in Donny's body, it would be him making love to her so it wouldn't be incest. I was rationalizing it to appease the urges. On the way home, Kirsten wanted to stop and park. I suggested we go back to her place.

"But Ken is there, he will tell mom".

"Kirsten I didn't want to tell you this before incase you got mad at me but, I put a sleeping pill in his drink. That's why he was asleep in front of the TV when we left. He will be asleep all night". I kissed her, darting my tongue in her mouth and caressing her breasts. I felt her panties and she was moist already. She agreed and stroked my cock all the way home.

Up in her room she shyly undressed. I should have been patient and fumbling with her like Donny would be, but I wasn't. I devoured her. I ate at her pussy like a starving man until she begged me to stop. I mounted this young beauty trying to be gentile, however I snapped her hymen and continued fucking her fast. She was scared and confused; I kept kissing her hard to stop her protests. It didn't even occur to me that I was raping my granddaughter. I did manage to pull out though and I showered her flat tummy with cum. She cried. I tried to apologize but she kicked me away. I gathered my clothes and left downstairs. Ken was coming around. I picked up the device and aimed it at him. FLASH.

Soon I was ushering Donny out to the street by his collar. I warned him that if ever told anyone what happened tonight I would press charges against him for rape. He ran to his car and sped off, probably wondering why he did what he did.

I went upstairs and knocked at Kirsten's door. She was balled up under the covers. I sat and held her telling her that Donny was inexperienced. That boys that age have uncontrollable urges. We then kissed and I made slow methodical love to her. I didn't have to rush off and leave know or go into town picking up skid row women. I had someone who could satisfy the urges while on worked on the device.

A few weeks later when Tammy got home, I found myself alone with Tammy. She was obviously now flirting with me, telling me how she should start dating again that she was still youthful. I agreed with her and the same rationalization that I took with Kirsten works for my daughter as well. I was now fucking both my granddaughter and my daughter, all though neither one knew about each other. With two women to satisfy my urges I was able to stay even though I had found the checkbook. I made drastic changes to the device. I was going to have to test it out. I then heard a noise downstairs. Looking out from window to the driveway below I saw a sailor getting out of a cab. Tammy and Kirsten where jumping and hugging him, it was my grandson Jimmy; he was on leave from the Navy for two weeks.

It was difficult juggling the two women so that neither knew I was fucking the other, but with Jimmy home it was going to be impossible. I went down to meet him; I was introduced as a friend of the family. He was a nice kid, about 22, almost the same age as Ken. Then it got me thinking. If all this fucking was out in the open, I would be able to get work finished and out of here.

For sure this device has corrupted any morals I had. I was no longer rationalizing about me having sex with the girls technically not being incest. I was contemplating using incest to keep my plans on target.

I waited for Tammy to go to work. Got out the device and the sleeping pills and went looking for Jimmy, planning for me to take over his body and seducing his sister. Jimmy however was not around, Kirsten was. I then thought about Liz, how easy it is to seduce someone as a beautiful woman. FLASH.

Jimmy was working on his old mustang, trying to get it up and running. I as Kirsten came down stairs in just a white T-shirt and short shorts. "Jimmy can you help me with something?" "Sure sis what is it?" "The TV in my room it's all fuzzy and stuff"

Jimmy slid out from under the car and wiped off his hands on a towel. He followed me up stairs. The urge was back stronger than ever. I could feel his eyes watching the swaying of my ass and hips. Jim walked over to the TV and started looking at the connection in the back. I picked up a glass of water to give to him and pretended to trip spilling the water down the front of my T-shirt. Jim turned to laugh but his eyes were focused my nipples, quite prominent now.

"Err, I think you should change" I looked down and giggled. "I guess" I then lifted off the shirt in front of him.

"Jeez sis…. give me a break here"

"Come on brother, we used to take baths together"

"Yeah, when we were five"

I walked up to him; I could feel his breathing heavy. Looking into his eyes I said, "do I turn you on?"

He stammered and tried to clumsily move away, but I placed both of Kirsten's hands on his chest and moved them slowly up around his neck.

"Jimmy, I am not a virgin. I have needs"

"Buu buut your.." Kirsten then moved her hand over his hard cock as she squeezed it we kissed. Jimmy lost all control. He took the shorts off of me and while he was licking my pussy he shrugged off his pants. The pleasure was back. Perhaps it was because I haven't been in a woman's body for a while but the fireworks were back even more so. He moved from my pussy to my mouth. I watched him stare at his cock at it slowly entered his sister's pussy.

"Sis, ohmagod, sis, your so tight….oh sis…I can't believe this"

"Fuck me brother, yeah fuck me hard, harder…do me good"

He picked up his pace and he hammered me, his sister and his grandfather. Is there such thing as double incest? The fireworks were back again and again. The pleasure took up my mind.

Afterward, there were no doubts, no regrets. Not after the first time, not after the fourth.

To be continued?

MagicWand
MagicWand
381 Followers