Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, her vagina quivered and he felt grasping, wet pulls on his cock as she bucked in orgasm. Some of his semen must have spurted when his dick and balls spasmed with her, yet nowhere near the full load. She slid off his sword, inciting another small spurt of his come, this his caught in his hand.

"Please, now I want the rosebud," she begged.

She stood up and bent over at the waist. He rubbed his semen in circles around the rim of her anus, lubing it up for his invasion, then he stood, his stiff erection at full mast, and gazed at her asshole before taking himself in his fist. Teasing the rosebud, he pushed the plum-like head of his cock into her snug, forbidden hole.

The first insertion, so fucking tight, and her hot body temperature made him wobble.

God, he loved anal sex so much. A most sacred union of trust between two people. He had even enjoyed receiving it once or twice in Whorehouse orgies, where bodies were free and you pleasured everyone as they pleasured you.

Hell, Warriors were the best cocksuckers in the kingdom, knowing already what was liked, and penetration from a Warrior touched every pleasure spot. A Warrior fucking you from behind and another sucking your cock in front was the ultimate orgasm. He himself knew how to suck a cock until it spurted from its eye and he tasted come.

He made small movements at first inside Burgeonie's ass, wanting to activate her erogenous spot and not harm her. And when he heard her mewling purr, he lengthened the stroke so her sphincter gripped his penis head on the way in and out. Now he could feel his semen pumping up his shaft, ready to detonate.

Burgeonie reached for her clit and strummed it rhythmically, the wet clicking sound from her vagina punctuating his stroke. He pushed two of his large, long fingers into her and sawed in and out of her cunt while he pumped.

"Ohhhh, yeah," he groaned, losing his fight with restraint and swinging his hips freely. "Can't hold on...feels too good... 'm gonna explode!"

Nothing felt better than a tight asshole clutching your dick when both partners came at once. With his hands gripping her hips, his lunge became more urgent, pulling her towards him while he surged forward on each thrust.

And, goddamn, he was going to come real soon. Like now, actually.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" He hollered, a desperate, guttural cry that followed his first spasm.

She gasped, both her cunt and her anus convulsing violently as his dick rammed the final stroke and come shot out of his cock in unstoppable blasts, creaming inside her.

Warriors tended to come endlessly for minutes, so he pulled out and jerked his penis off as spurts of semen bulleted out of the end of his cock. Every stroke, as he squeezed hard and rubbed all the way from the base to the head, spurted come in rivers.

He kept stroking while his balls and his penis spasmed, more of his seed shooting from the tip. His groans were endless, his penis vibrating. Warrior orgasms were earth shattering.

Minutes later, he slowed, still hard, semen dribbling, still rubbing his cock and jerking to the spasms. When the come finally stopped, puddles of his cream on the tiles beside the pool, he sat down and laid back, calming himself with masturbation, until half an hour later his penis went limp.

He looked over to Burgeonie to see her eyes wide in astonishment and her legs spread wide. She was rubbing her clit, and sliding fingers into her pussy. For a while he just watched her, legs spread enough that he could see her cunt hole.

She had pulled back the hood of her clit and was massaging circles over the swollen bud. Fingers dipped in her vagina, frantically banging, then more circles.

His penis actually grew hard again as he watched her intimate act of desperation. Apparently, the overwhelmingly erotic sight of a Warrior orgasm had placed her squarely in a state of orgastic need.

"Here, let me put it in you," Baynor rasped, his voice thick and distorted with returning hunger. "It's my turn to ease you."

He gently positioned her, smoothing his hands up her inner thighs and spreading them shockingly wide. Her vagina gaped beautifully, pornographically displayed before him, and Baynor was humbled by the trust she placed in him.

With a trembling hand, he swept over her glossy crease and plunged two crooked fingers inside her feverish orifice. Darting in and out, he stirred, swirling his digits in preparation for his uncompromisingly large dick. When she was ready, he withdrew his fingers, licking them clean of her honey, and knelt between her thighs.

Lowering himself, he guided his revitalized penis back to her crevice and jammed himself back in. Only a few moments of readjustment were needed before she urged him on. Baynor pumped his hips as fast as he could and watched her tight sex accept his pounding over and over again. His second orgasm was already on its way.

Baynor so enjoyed looking closely at the sex act. He had often watched, from inches away, while other warriors pumped their cocks into slick pussies. He loved seeing the cock disappear and the lips stretching to fit it. And watching himself turned him on even more.

Fuck yeah, here we go. He lengthened his stride until nearly the full length of his shaft pulled out from its home before plunging back in, and as spasms overtook him again, she orgasmed, milking every last drop of come.

His Burgeonie in ecstasy was all he wanted, all he needed for release but this time, his balls, almost empty, shot out in a normal man's load. He shuddered, feeling no less pleasure the second time around. It was just different. He felt love and warmth instead of ripping, animal lust.

As his beautiful charge whimpered, sated completely, Baynor gathered her in his strong arms, still erect and seated deeply inside her, he would be for some time before his manhood came to rest. He folded her in his embrace, pulling her in to the warmth and security of his massive, male body, and gently stroked her damp hair.

When it was time to pull out, she looked into his eyes.

"My Guard, my love. You can hide from me no longer. The laws that bind us cannot keep me from you. You are what my heart demands. I love you."

Her voice was barely a ragged whisper, but the strength behind it stemmed from determination.

Law or no law, a Bodyguard and a charge would be together.

12