Bodyguard Ch. 01

Story Info
It started with a birthday gift...
2.8k words
3.61
6.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gari2b
gari2b
17 Followers

This is a work of fiction involving more or less consensual sexual relations.

If you don't like it, then I suggest you don't read....

The names, places and characters of the show obviously do not belong to me.

Thanks again and again to PentoPaperWriter because English is still not my mother language.

*

Lannie's apartment...

"So Lannie, we're all right, tomorrow afternoon" you're covering for me about Rick? "

"Girl, I'll do it because you ask me, but I don't like it..."

"Lannie...we already talked about it, I need it...It's Saturday, we're supposed to go shopping, that's all!!! »

"Okay Kate, but you shouldn't do this..."

"Anyway, he only comes home from his tour Sunday night, just in case...Thanks Lannie...!!!!"

A week earlier....

Kate Beckett is frustrated, very frustrated and getting more and more upset...

Rick Castle's birthday, her six-month-old boyfriend, the man she's in love with, is in ten days and she still hasn't found a present.

She knows that he will appreciate any gift from her but she wants something original, worthy of what he has already done for her.

And she still has no idea...

She finally gets back to her apartment. Rick has gone on a ten-day book tour to Miami to promote his latest book.

After having enjoyed a good bath, she settles in the living room.

She nibbles at the Chinese meal she took on the way while sorting her mail.

A week after she hadn't been home, the commercials piled up.

Suddenly one of them draws her attention "From casting to shooting! Professional photographer realizes your book: advertising, fashion, beauty, calendar, charm or other...", followed by a phone number.

That gives her an idea... if she posed for pictures? Rick would certainly appreciate it, especially if she's a little naked...

She watches a distracted movie and goes to bed.

Lying on her bed, she thinks about her idea of photos, it's really original as a gift...

Tomorrow she will call to inquire....

The next morning, when she leaves for the police station, she thinks back to her idea of photos, recovers the advertisement and puts it in her jacket pocket.

With no new business the morning slowly stretches, Kate always travels the net in search of the perfect gift but without more success than the day before.

She takes the flyer in her pocket and goes to isolate herself in the pose room to make a phone call.

She dials the number, "Angel Art Studio, Tom White, hi! What can I do for you? "

"I saw your ad... I'm thinking of taking pictures as a birthday present for my boyfriend..."

"Excellent idea miss, I'm sure he'll appreciate it...Know what kind of pictures you want?"

"What kind?"

"Yes miss, a traditional book or charming photos? You can imagine that charming photos..."

"Oh, I can imagine Mr. White.."

"Prices vary depending on the service..."

"The service?? What do you mean?"

"It depends on what the studio provides in equipment: clothes, materials... If I work alone or with an assistant...Do you know what you want?"

"Not really...."

"We are at your entire disposal. We can stage everything: from slightly naked photos to the hardest...from charm to BDSM..."

"BDSM???"

"Yes miss, my assistant can even play the role of the master. Are you interested??"

Kate is destabilized by the question, she answers too strongly, "Nooo, no at all...".

"Miss, there's nothing to be ashamed of... I'm not here to judge you. Think about what you want to do, what you really want to do... and call me back. I give you my personal mobile phone number....".

Kate notes the number, "I'll call you tomorrow, Mr. White..."

"Hope to hear from you again, miss!"

Communication's down.

Esposito passes his head through the door, "Beckett, a new case...".

The case keeps her busy all afternoon but at twenty-one it's locked up, a simple jealousy story, the ex-boyfriend hired people to beat up the new guy, the assault went bad, the guy died.

By the time she finishes the paperwork, she goes home around midnight.

She just had time to text Rick a few times.

After her usual bath and a light snack, she collapses on her bed but does not manage to sleep.

She thinks about her phone conversation with the photographer.

"How did he understand? How did he figure out I was attracted to BDSM? He has to offer this to all his potential clients..." she thought.

If she listens to herself, she does a BDSM photo shoot, maybe Rick would understand the message...

The last secret between Rick and her, she doesn't dare tell him.

She is afraid of his reaction, he idolizes her so much, sees her as a superhero...

Josh, the handsome doctor ready to save lives all over the world, was far from, being a biker anyway.

For him his girlfriend, very pretty of course, must above all obey his desires, all his desires...

Kate met him during the summer when Rick went to the Hamptons with Gina his ex-wife and publisher to finish his book.

She was riding a motorcycle, alone on her softail, when she was passed by a small group of motorcyclists.

One of them slowed down to keep up with her and start the conversation as best he could.

A few miles further, the group is stopped in front of a bar, her travelling companion beckons and she stops too.

Introductions are made quickly, she drinks with them.

She finishes the ride and she returns to New York in their company, especially with Josh...

He asks her if they can meet again the following week for another outing, just the two of them this time.

She willingly accepts, Castle is well on vacation, and in charming company...

The following Sunday they met in Port Washington for an outing on Long Island and its magnificent landscapes.

They went to Montauk where they took a well-deserved break.

Josh invites her to lunch on the way back to Holbrook, in a bistro where he has his habits.

She accepts with enthusiasm, Kate appreciates more and more the beautiful biker, she has just learned that he is a cardiac surgeon and that he travels the world for "Médecins sans frontieres".

He didn't run away when she told him her profession...

Around 8 pm, they slow down and stop in front of a bar.

The place is very busy, many motorcycles are parked.

Josh takes her hand and pulls her inside. They are greeted by the barman, "Hi Doc, it's been a while... But you chose your day well, there is an initiation... Sit at the boss's table, I send Sandy."

Without letting go of her hand, he brings her to their place at the back of the bar, a table with 3 benches of two seats each arranged in a "U" around it.

They are right in front of the dance floor in the middle of which sits a magnificent 1600 Softail Breakout black. He sits next to her, releases his hand and passes his arm around her shoulder.

"Josh, what is this bar?"

"It houses the New York Bandidos section, one of the largest groups in the United States."

"Are you on their staff?"

"Not really, but sometimes as a doctor I do them a few favors..."

"Okay fine..." as a detective she understands what kind of favors, when they may need a doctor on the sly..." What's an initiation?"

"A guy in the band is going to introduce his new girlfriend...".

"And you, are you one of them?"

"From the band? Yes...You know it's easy, you just don't have to be black, be a man and not work closely or at all with the police..."

"But there are women..."

They are interrupted by the arrival of the waitress, "Josh..." she gives him a huge smile and kisses him "Hi Sandy...Meet Kate!! »

Sandy nods at her. They place their order.

"Women are the members' girlfriends... Look closely, they all have their boyfriend's name embroidered on the jacket or tattooed on them..."

"I can't be a part of it then..."

"Why do you want to?"

"It depends...What is initiation??"

Sandy arrives with their beers and sandwiches, followed by a couple, a large bearded jean and leather vest, in his forties, tattooed, slightly chubby, accompanied by a blonde, she also in a leather jacket half-opened on a tank top revealing her chest and jean shorts that barely covers her buttocks.

Josh gets up and hugs the newcomer, "Fuck...I can't believe Doc!!"

"Hey Mike...Kate, meet my buddy Mike, number two in the band and his wife Mel!!"

He looks at her from top to bottom, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Not yet...Why Mike???"

"As Joey is busy tonight, I would have done her initiation..."

Josh laughs and sits down, moving to the right of the table.

Mike sits next to her and his wife on the left bench, facing Josh.

Kate looks Josh in the eye, "So what's this initiation?"

A little embarrassed, he answers, "It's a little particular... Only this section of the Bandidos does it... Ah, they come... The easiest way is to look..."

Josh stops and shows her the entrance.

The bikers standing in the bar move apart to make room for a tall bald man in jeans, perhaps a little old, with his beard and moustache well-trimmed.

He is tall, certainly nearly two meters and still well cut, we can see his muscles under his tee shirt. As he walks past their table, he claps Josh's hand, "Hi Doc."

Definitely the chief.

He comes on the dance floor next to the bike and she can see the tattoo on the back of his head and on his neck.

Behind him, follows a younger brown, also smaller, long hair, moustaches framing his mouth, sunglasses over his eyes

He is in tee shirt and leather pants.

Finally, a blonde closes the step. She is wearing a black bandana, dressed in a simple shirt tied just below her breasts and a mini skirt also in leather.

They both join him.

The bar lights are dimmed except on the dance floor where three spotlights are pointed at.

The Chief speaks, "Greetings to all... Troy introduces us to his girlfriend, we'll see if she's worthy of the club..."

Screams and whistles answer him.

He turns to the girl, "Come on whore, let us see..."

She turns her back to the audience.

She undoes her skirt and drops it to find herself in a thong. On her right buttock, a tattoo in Gothic letters "Troy".

"It's good for the first trial. We're gonna move on to the second... Get naked!!!!".

Kate looks at Josh, he has turned his shoulders towards the stage and practically turns his back on her.

The blonde undoes the buttons and takes off her shirt.

The thong follows.

The chief keeps giving orders, "On your knees... Face the bar!!", she obeys.

The two men come to position themselves each on one side.

They undo their pants and pull out their dicks.

The chef's is equal to his physique, huge, it must be a dozen inches...

Without hesitation, she takes one in each hand and starts sucking them alternately.

After a few minutes, they both get hard, the chief gets her up.

"Troy, it's your turn..."

He takes his girlfriend by one arm, drags her to the bike.

He makes her sit at the end of the saddle, practically on the mudguard then lie down, chest on the tank.

He takes each of her hands and puts them on the handlebars.

From the back pocket of his trousers, he takes out two pairs of handcuffs, passes them to the girl's wrists and closes them on the two mirrors.

The boss comes to stand behind her, spreads her legs and puts her cock in her pussy.

The blonde screams under the difficult penetration, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Troy, shut that bitch up..."

He goes around and comes to place himself at the height of his girlfriend's head, he takes his tail in his hand, guides it towards her mouth and starts to get sucked again.

Kate is surprised to see such a scene, she has never heard of this type of initiation in bikers' groups.

A movement on her left draws her attention:

Mike is sliding the zipper of his jeans. He takes out his tail and starts to jerk off slowly then his wife's hand replaces his own.

While looking after her husband, Mel looks at Kate and smiles at her...

Kate is getting excited, she hasn't had sex since the end of her short relation with Tom Demming, two months earlier.

Josh absorbed by what is happening on the floor still does not pay attention to her.

The conductor continues to hammer the blonde from behind.

The girl, gagged by her boyfriend's cock, moans "Mmmmmm, mmmm..."

"Troy, your bitch likes getting fucked..." and then he retires.

"Come on whore, last test... I'll fuck your ass!!!".

He grabs her legs to tighten them a little, making her raise her ass.

He puts two fingers in her pussy to lubricate them, then quickly introduces them in her ass to dilate it.

A few seconds later, he pulls them out and his cock replaces them.

Troy, on the other side, keeps getting sucked.

Kate turns to her left, Mike just grabs his wife by the hair and makes her head go down to his tail.

Mel slides on the bench, she dives on her husband's cock and takes it in her mouth.

The girl getting fucked on the bike and the blowjob right next to her push Kate on the edge.

She regrets wearing pants and not wearing a skirt...

There she is satisfied to exert a pressure of the hand on her clitoris but through the leather, it is insufficient to make her enjoy, it just makes her even more excited....

On the floor, the chief accelerates his movements which become more and more violent.

He slaps them on the buttocks. Her ass is getting redder and redder.

The bike and the girl are shaken. Finally, he retires and comes on her buttocks and lower back.

Troy follows him a few seconds later and ejaculates in his girlfriend's mouth.

"It's okay Troy... Your whore is accepted among us!!!!"

Shouts and applause are heard.

Troy readjusts and gets on his bike. He starts the engine and leaves the bar by the emergency exit, his girlfriend always lying naked on the tank.

Josh finally turns to Kate and sees what's happening at the table, "Are you okay, Mike???"

"Nickel, Doc, you know my wife..."

Mel got up a few moments later, collecting the semen from the edge of her mouth with her fingers and licking them while looking Kate right in the eye, "Did you want some???"

Kate blushes but has no time to answer, the chef has just arrived in front of their table.

"Doc, are you staying a while?"

"No, Ray, I'm sorry... I have operations scheduled for tomorrow morning.."

"You work too hard, Doc..."

Josh turns to Kate, "Shall we go??"

He gets up and takes her by the hand, "I promise you guys, next time I'll spend the evening with you...".

He pulls her out and joins their bikes now in a poorly lit area of the parking lot.

As soon as he arrived, Josh grabbed her by the hair to turn her head and kissed her full mouth.

"How do you feel about joining the club?"

"No way!!!!"

He brings her head back towards him and kisses her in an even wilder way,

"Don't take me for a fool... I saw you jerking off under the table... Undo your pants..."

She stays in reaction, motionless. Josh unhooks the belt and buttons from his jeans.

"Next time you'll put on a skirt... Start by sucking on me...", she no longer hesitates, she crouches down and throws herself on his cock already bandaged.

It's not as big as the chief's, but it must be about nine or ten inches.

Will Sorenson's is still the biggest one she ever took...

While sucking it she manages to decompress her leather pants and caress herself through her wet thong, she straightens up and makes it go down under her knees, she rests her elbows on the saddle of the bike,

"Fuck me Josh..."

He doesn't hesitate for a second, he gets in position behind her, takes her by the hips and penetrates her with a single push.

"Ahhhhhh...Yeah like that... Oh fuuuuck, that's good..."

"You want to get initiated?"

Concentrated on the orgasm she feels coming, Kate keeps quiet, he takes her hair again to pull her head back, "Answer me bitch..."

"We'll see...Continue, go...Stronger, strooooonger" she goes to meet her back strokes to accentuate the penetration.

"You saw what Ray did to the girl..."

"Yes, I saw everything.... Oh fuuuuuck, I come..."

"What did he do to her? »

"Mmmm, he fucked her... He fucked her ass!!!!!"

"So what???? »

She advances, thus making leave the cock out of her pussy.

She leans over and puts her belly across the saddle,

"Break my assssss..... »

gari2b
gari2b
17 Followers