BodyShiftersUniverse: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

Leila's tits began to quiver, her nipples throbbing..hardening. The tattoos that were a part of her shape shifting ability took on the outline of human women with rapidly inflating breasts growing and exploding out of their bras. The strings on her spaghetti-strap bikini tightened like a bowstring as her breasts began to push - surge forward as if trying to blast off from her chest.

Leila's jugs, already suitably massive began to rise up, growing perkier as nipples pushed forward past two more cup-sizes as though sprouting from within. By watching Leila's skin you knew how it would end. A line-art image of the top-half of a girl across her taut abdomen clutched herself as the lines representing her breasts grew and grew like loaves of bread in an oven. Soon, the line image was of a topless girl with curving lines shooting out from her illustrated nipples. It was a forewarning of what was to come.

It started with Nora first. Her mammalian mountains twitched as they grew from a size scarcely larger than ripe cantaloupes towards the girth of party balloons, bulbous mounds of taut-nippled, tear-drop shaped glory that soon widened even as they lengthened. In less than five seconds her tits would be a challenge for twin watermelons. But even before then, the release!

As Nora wallowed on the cement porch her quivering, mountainous boobs burst forth with tight, high-pressure streams of white, warm milk as she gurgled with lust. Nora's hair changing from brown to a pure bleached white.

"The need... the instinct... too strong!" Leila complained as she dispensed entirely with the bikini. The straps simply melted back into her skin. Of course, clothing had little meaning to a shape shifter Anything one of them seemed to be wearing was really just a part of their bodies. Now Leila was nude, and gave a cry something like a lustful surrender as she sank hands into her ballooning mamms while white, sweet milk cascaded from hardening nippled over her wrists.

"Got to... pull ourselves together." Carmen grunted, brow twitching as she tried to fight the instincts of her body as well. Long before her ancestors had mastered human mimicry, they had been seducing and absorbing the genetic material of many mammals, and their bodies had an acutely developed milk-giving impulse. "G-got to.... focus on the interview..." Carmen continued. "W-we.... haven't been fucked by a man in... a long time...that makes us desperate." The others just moaned as they milked.

Nora, as she wallowed naked, busty, and dribbling with her own breast milk began to exude a pungent scent. It was a powerful pheromone weapon that disabled inhibition and discrimination in human males. A few months ago, if there'd been a guy close enough for a whiff of her mind-bending musk, there was little doubt that his mind and body would be so electrified that he would probably jump her bones even with wife in tow! Of course these days, that just wasn't enough.

"I know I... if I'm sexy enough.... slutty enough... if my boobs are big enough.... the man will find me...." Nora gurgled, eyes fluttering as she became lost in a delirious vision of mind-bending nymphomania. "He'll find me... he'll grab me... by the boobs, he'll force himself onto me.... his cock will be HUGE... and he'll rape me... all night long...screw...fuck...rape my pussy!" Not that the term had any real meaning for them. Can't rape the more-than-willing.

Just a moment... just to relax... Carmen thought as she let her resolve slip. She exhaled deeply, her red cocktail dress expanded outwards as her breasts bulged forward and up. The tight cutoff created swelling heaps of cleavage that blossomed from apple-sized half-mounds of compressed tit, widening several inches towards a grapefruit shape and size. Dark spots of moisture appeared at the front of the red dress in six seconds, the time it took for the top bulge of cleavage spilling out of the dress to reach honeydew melon size.

But then, Carmen dispensed with the deception. She had never really been wearing a red cocktail dress, just as Leila had not been wearing a bikini, nor Nora black lingerie. Her shape shifting powers adjusted textures and colors until she had the appearance of wearing whatever she thought would interest a man. But the fake dress melted back into her skin, as she allowed herself a moment of release, gratifying her rampant sexual instincts.

Carmen pinched her nipples sharply, eliciting twin streams of hot milk, yearning to feed it to her man.

Because once a human male drank milk from a shape shifter, he would belong to her.

What a scene this was, Carmen realized. A few months ago the sight of three naked women standing here, in broad daylight shooting milk from their breasts while openly caressing themselves would have mobilized the police, at least. But now? No danger of that!

But Leila and Nora were both succumbing to a sperm-starved delirium of lust, worsened by the fact that they'd just seen two eligible men dragged beyond their reach by the competition.

"A man will come." Leila stated, staring down at the writhing, shape-shifting, milk-spurting Nora.

"His penis will be enormous..." Nora added. Leila grabbed Nora's hands. "He will yearn to touch my breasts...like this." She brought the other female's hand to her own breasts, where they sank into the pillowy flesh.

"The man, he is driven mad by breasts so large; breasts like mine..." Nora contributed, eyelids fluttering as she submitted to the fantasy.

"He will want to suckle you..." Leila noted, as she latched onto one of Nora's nipples, savoring her hot lactate as the two joined together on the ground in a delirious, lesbian congress.

"The man... will run his hands over the softness of your body - " Nora said, doing just that, hands finding silken landscapes of tattooed delight on the toned belly, and down between the legs of the other alien female, as they sank down together in a sweat-drenched sapphic embrace. Here, in public. Neither the two of them, nor Carmen had any expectation that the authorities would be able to put a stop to busty lesbians suckling each other's breasts in broad daylight.

And it sure would be fun to see them try!

But Carmen was going to be stronger than that. Though she was ladened with consuming sexual instincts, she also knew the value of delayed gratification. She had a specific reason for this house, at this time. She knew that with so much competition, she needed a plan beyond howling with lust, and she had one! But her resolve wouldn't last forever; if she didn't get a good shot of man seed soon, she would devolve into mindless nymphomania.

And she couldn't allow that.

Her competitors were lezzing out big-time, but only as an outlet of pure frustration over their lasting lack of male attention. Leila grunted as she wallowed atop Nora, embracing her around the neck.

"This.... is what I'll do.... to my man!" She thrust her tongue down the other female's mouth, as hands traveled from hips, to boobs, and back again. Colossal breasts sandwiched together forming a busty quartet of straining bosom that seemed to grow riper even as Carmen watched.

"My man... his hands...his tongue... will ravish me!" Nora insisted, as she began to make use of her shape-shifting traits in the perverse spectacle. As the thrashing couple tongue-wrestled with their mouths, Nora grew a new tongue down below, right out of her own pussy! This allowed for a deep, moist and intense penetration of the other female - who followed suit. Soon, both females were licking each other - tongues locked together - both from their mouths, and new tongues from each pussy - teasing out and caressing each-other's fabled G-spots.

The raw sexuality began to push Carmen's restraint; beyond her normally stoic resolve. Her naked breasts perked up even higher, and with a throaty groan she released from her nipples simultaneous milk jets as her breathing accelerated. She ran her hands down from her own throbbing breasts to the simmering heat that quivered within her groin. Without meaning it, her pussy began to release her most intense pheromone attractant.

Just keep telling yourself how sexy you are... Carmen thought to herself, as a wave of frenzied nymphomania swept over her. My breasts... spectacular! Skin... so perfect... my mating musk... intoxicating! Carmen had a mental exercise for those times when the eternal hunt was going poorly, when sperm was in such short supply:

She would picture herself entering a human religious cathedral in an urban area. There would be a confessional booth where a priest would discuss with parishioners their sins. And hers would be a sin of lust! She would sit in the shadowed booth and confess to the priest of the way her breasts would throb at the thought of - almost any man! The intensity of her sexual cravings. Slowly, her mating musk would build up in the confined space.

And in this fantasy, she would confess that her desires were so deep, so pervasive towards the male gender, that if this priest himself were to make a play for her, she would welcome his meaty hands upon her tender, quivering breasts. The priest would pretend to be a devoted servant of chastity and higher powers; but it would be clear from the sweat beading on his brow that his resolve was wavering.

Carmen would admit that it would give her a rush of frantic delight to feel his face, his tongue pressed against her bosom. To feel him licking his way to paradise down the sweeping valleys of her sumptuous cleavage. She would tilt herself in such a way that her exceptional breasts would begin to press up against the mesh that separated them. Her boobs would grow as she pressed herself against that barrier; jugs slowly, but inexorably expanding. By the time the priest noticed that her she-melons had grown from mere grapefruits into spectacular mountains the width of a jiggling basketball; her rut-musk would have already penetrated his consciousness

For a moment, the priest would tear at himself, struggling to contain the building fury in his pants - without knowing the futility of his resistance. Her pheromones electrified parts of the male human brain he didn't even know he had, and her scintillating feminine curves would be emblazoned even deeper upon his consciousness. Yes, the priest would try to resist. But the intoxication from her body would start to steal away his mind, his will. Soon, he would enter such an erotic frenzy that he would forget everything but the sex-rage that would prompt him to attack her in the confessional.

In mere minutes, the priest would be on her, in her, thrusting and moaning in the confessional booth - in the church, and she would trill with delight as her body eagerly accepted his lust, his touch, and most of all, his seed. Just get her alone with a man, any man - and her sexual powers would stimulate him far beyond any hope of chastity or fidelity to any human sexual mores.

For her species, sex was neither business nor pleasure. Seducing men was survival itself.

"Are you three quite finished?" came a prim and proper voice at Carmen's right. A blond woman with her hair in a tight bun, seemingly dressed in a frilly white blouse and black skirt. Of course, she wasn't actually a woman at all; Carmen could smell that she was an alien shape shifter like herself. This would be the Master of Orgies. The Organizer.

When a harem got big enough, you had to have good record keeping to make sure that bills were paid, revenue was used effectively, and to make sure all shifters got sufficient sexual access to the man of the house. She of course, would be overseeing the Audition process.

"Errhh... yes. We're ready." Carmen stammered. She grew a red cocktail dress again, reduced her breasts down to a mere DD-cup, and as an afterthought, brilliant sparkling sequins appeared on her seeming garments. Carmen's' competitors, though panting and red-faced they stood straight and ready to present themselves. Although Nora had to pinch her nipples to hold off a few last-minute milk jets before assuming a honey-blond, blue-eyed Barbie-like appearance and the black lingerie she had before.

As Carmen expected, the whole harem had turned out for the event - the rest of the girls eager to see who might be joining their ranks. There were exactly forty gloriously gorgeous females lounging indecently in a living room that had been renovated and expanded to include two polished stages with running lights along the edge, each equipped with a stripper pole.

The assembled throng seemed grouped by appearance. While the girls took the forms of a variety of colors and nationalities, there were repeated patterns in their dress. A group nearest the door all had the semblance of Playboy bunny costumes complete with rabbit ears, mesh stockings, and cottony tails. Another lounging knot of females appeared to be dressed in grass hula skirts with flowery lei necklaces not-quite concealing ample mammaries. Five in the corner had silky one-piece lingerie nighties that allowed long, sleek legs to be exposed to best effect. Others resembled slutty cheerleaders with bursting pink tank-tops that displayed what appeared to be A.S.S. as school-letters. But many more simply appeared as nude, toned, busty porn-queens.

"As explained in the phone conversation, it is not that we require additional numbers," The Organizer explained. "But each of you have inherited electrical experience from various ancestors; and the house requires extensive, low-cost re-wiring done to support the new, downstairs seraglio, the extra sleeping rooms, and the jacuzzi."

And they all knew what their compensation would be! The Organizer continued.

"The man of our House is young; he was seduced by our collective ancestor near the peak of normal male virility. His progress has exceeded our expectations, and our man understands and fully accepts the true nature of our species."

What a treasure! Carmen mused. She knew full well the sting of rejection; sure there had been men that would take her home, and maybe fuck her for two or three days, but once they understood the real consequence of sex with one of her kind, some of them had run away screaming! Not that it helped them in the end. No man could hold out forever.

Carmen slinked near the corner for a moment, waited until no one was watching, and finally - a slim strand from her hair creeped down... down her back and ass, towards her legs...until the creeping strand reached a nearby electrical outlet and inserted itself. For a split second, the lights flickered. The Organizer glanced up in annoyance.

"As I said, we need someone with skills as an electrician."

But further conversation was interrupted by a throaty groan. A shuffling sound could be heard down a hallway ten feet ahead to the left. Fitness guru and T.V. celebrity Jillian Michaels padded on hands and knees out into the living room, an expression of haunted ecstasy emblazoned on her distinctive face. A man was mounting her from behind the way a beast claims a bitch in heat as her expertly developed muscles rippled with each phallic thrust into her womanhood. How Carmen yearned to become that bitch!

Of course, everyone knew that it wasn't really model-actress Jillian Michaels, but rather one of many shape shifters who could flawlessly impersonate virtually any woman imaginable to bring about their man's most outrageous sexual fantasies.

"Ohhhhh.... just give me a chance.... to finish my morning workout..." grunted a young man as his beefy rod strained within the yielding pussy of his alien concubine. He grunted, she moaned - and all could see her belly and womb quivering as she struggled to absorb a surging river of sperm. A few drops spattered to escape her churning depths, and eager hands and tongues quickly lapped it up. Sperm was never wasted.

And the two lovers disengaged with a wet slurp. A long, wet slurp. And at last, all three applicants had a chance to study the man for whom they were competing.

Wiry, not quite six-feet. Reddish-blond crew cut. Dimpled chin, and strongly-defined abs. Best of all....

"He's.... He's walking?!" Leila exclaimed.

"A man... of his stature... still walking?" Nora mouthed in awe. Carmen just smiled: She already knew.

Returning quickly to full hardness was a throbbing, python of a prick that even when partially limp it was apparent that the penis had to be well more than a foot long. Balls like bowling balls dangled, forcing an odd gait from the unnatural center of gravity.

The guy was hung like an freakin' elephant! Carmen mused.

In truth, this was the fate that awaited the soldiers in the armored vehicle, and the bum that had been cornered by the limousine lovelies. Carmen's species had always had the ability to multiply the sexual traits of their mates through super-hormones released during sex.

"Some men...are afraid..." Leila mouthed in delirious rapture as she beheld the impressive instrument. And that was true, Carmen knew. But it didn't matter! Some guys, after their penis doubles in size in just two weeks get scared, so scared they try to run. But the problem of course, is that their sex drive had grown to match! A few weeks fucking one of her kind, and just two hours without pussy will feel like ten years in the State Pen. Soon, the man would fuck his harem not because he wanted to, but because of the agonizing paroxysms of rape-hungering lust that would rack him. Not that a human girl could accept his monster anyway.

That's what would happen to that hobo...Carmen grinned. It was even stronger when her species was starving, as the limo girls clearly were. He'd have about a week of the best sex of his life.

Then sex would become his life.

A man's cock would grow so large, his balls so heavy, that he wouldn't even be able to put on pants, much less travel!

But this guy was different. He was still walking even with... even with...

An erect manhood that throbbed at a maximum length of eighteen inches!

Even after cumming with more sperm than a natural man could release in three months, his hyper-active sexual equipment was raring to go mere seconds later!

Jillian, for her part lay moaning on the carpet. Eyelids fluttering, pussy shut tight. She was feeding - her body absorbing the life-gift of his man-seed to sustain and grow her own body. The pleasure was a liquid injection of electric delight! Carmen, and the others knew the feeling well, but not this well.

None of the auditioning girls had ever had the chance to feed from so much sperm, from so powerful a cock. Jillian thrashed and panted, her cheeks flushed, wracked with narcotic rapture like a coke-addict bathed in her poison of choice, but for these creatures, indulging their endless semen-addiction would bring only strength, bliss, and growth.

"Alright, so one of you ladies is - "

"LET ME GO FIRST!!!!" Nora howled, interrupting the Man of the House.

"I want to go last!" Carmen interjected. The Man looked startled.

"Whoookay, ladies. That's settled then." he nodded, and the Organizer made an indecipherable mark on a clipboard she was carrying.

Nora strutted up to the stage looking like a platinum-blond Nordic porn star at a statuesque six-feet tall, wobbly boobs large enough to contain a pint of milk each, barely contained in a pink-lingerie push-up bra. She wore nothing else except the appearance of pink-laced, bikini-shaped underwear and transparent plastic stripper high-heels.

As she grasped the shiny stripper pole and used her weight to throw herself into a revolution around the pole, she shape-changed almost instantaneously.

It was classic Marilyn Munroe, at the height of her appeal, in that iconic white-dress. The dress ruffled as though a breeze from beneath was threatening to blow up the skirt and threaten her false modesty. It was a cute trick, there was no actual wind.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers