BodyShiftersUniverse: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"Anything Daaaahhhling..." She crooned. "Anything your heart desiressss... I'll become anything... ANYONE! Just FUCK me! Please Fuck me!"

Bad technique, Carmen thought to herself. You didn't beg a man to fuck you, the goal was to get a man so intoxicated with your beauty and your wanton sex appeal that he loses control, and ravishes your body whether you want him to or not. But of course, they wouldn't be here, strutting their stuff if they didn't want it.

Nora clutched her chest, which quivered as her ballooning boobs plumped up another two inches in five seconds, stretching and tightening the semblance of her dress while her nipples revealed themselves in sharp profile.

Suddenly, she had morphed into a sweaty version of Angelina Jolie with the same Marilyn-dress, and boobs that still seemed to grow. She moaned, caressed herself while muttering "fuckfuckfuckfuck...." as she swayed on her feet, grabbing hungrily at her own crotch.

The sole man in the audience, and the intended prize let out a soft moan as his dick maxed out at eighteen rock-hard inches and bobbed excitedly in the air. Yes.... Carmen licked her lips as she contemplated his arousal. His virility had grown to such an extent that he would belong to Carmen's species forever, but who would get to savor that monster? It was rare that a harem took in outside members, and so far Nora wasn't doing anything truly extraordinary.

Nora thrashed around and licked the pole, as she transformed into a bustier version of Victoria's Secret supermodel Gisele Bundchen while her boobs grew to a diameter equal to a hand span, and a plush under swell as large as a grapefruit.

Hmm... weak pole-dancing skills. Yeah, she was good at rapidly assuming specific human likenesses; and that was useful if you needed to impersonate a human whose dick was too big to leave the house but.... for a race of cunning shape shifters, not that special. Of course, a year ago Every billionaire on Earth would be willing to sell his soul to have access to a woman like Nora - but times had changed!

Nora seemed distracted with her own lust as the audition went on, eventually she started shifting through a rotating arsenal of beauties from many different races. Redheads, Hispanic chicks, dark Indian girls, a few blonds, black girls with ghetto-booties, all the while her boobs crept larger. After giving up on her Giselle persona, it took ten seconds for her grapefruit+plus boobs to expand gloriously into round, jiggly soccer ball territory as nipples seemed to angle upwards, as if about to take flight with lust.

Then amidst panting, grunting and moaning, she began to mix ethnic traits unpredictably. A black girl with blond hair, green-eyed middle-eastern, some colors became improbable, like a Mexican girl with blue hair, a blond with green bangs.

Finally, the Man of the House had had enough, he stormed the stage then, penis leading the way and laid a hand on her thigh. Upon feeling his touch, Nora stabilized into a long-legged Asian with cinnamon-red hair. There was no need for words, she opened herself to him, and his mammoth cock.

Nora was rammed against the far wall as the Man began to penetrate her in waves. Nine inches with the first thrust, then he eased himself in with soft grunts, Nora the Asian redhead quivered her lower lip and howled with ecstasy. And so they began to thrust - rutting into each other like crazed animals, with no thought of restraint or privacy.

Carmen moaned, melted her clothes back into her body and jammed a finger into her own cunt with a gasp of sympathetic yearning.

It took mere moments before the Man of the House was beyond all reason, his eyelids began to flutter as a rage of lust overcame him. Carmen knew what he was feeling; his libido had been so exaggerated from exposure to Shifter hormones that once his penis was in a woman, he couldn't stop even if he wanted to.

And he did not want to.

Fingers sinking into pillowy boobs each large enough to contain both hands, he mauled Nora above and below, making mewling sounds amidst every roaring grunt of hungering male rapture.

Nora shook like Jell-O as the rigid man-meat torpedoed into her inviting slit. She grunted incoherently, then added almost as an afterthought:

"Ohhh...fuckfuck....please rape me DEEEEP!" As if he needed any encouragement.

After a final three languid, deep-penetration thrusts, release was achieved. The Man's moaning preceding the volcanic eruption. A growl was torn from his throat as he first began to ejaculate into her. Raw sperm spattered away from the mating couple, a sure sign that Nora wasn't prepared for the true magnitude of his release. Her womb throbbed as she struggled to absorb every last sperm, her breathing rapid, her cheeks flushed as she no doubt mentally vowed to take all of him, every inch of rampant dick, and each spurt of hot, rich life-giving man-gravy.

Nora collapsed onto the stripper stage, a man of this potency, so far beyond the natural limits of human virility could unleash so much sperm that one of Carmen's kind often needed to collapse into a comatose state from the raw ecstasy, and to ensure that every last sperm cell was absorbed. Nora could only moan and twitch, occasionally caressing herself as her eyelids fluttered, and her Venus mound throbbed. The semen she'd gained from him could potentially sustain her for weeks before the Hunger would return. Which was advantageous for a harem with dozens of members.

Two Asian girls hauled Nora off the stage to allow her to absorb her gift in peace, while Leila stepped up to the plate. This concerned Carmen; Leila seemed more professional in her approach than Nora. Though as lusty as any shifter, Leila seemed able to channel her nymphomania into strategies of seduction better than Nora, who was prone to simply beg a man to fuck her. And now, Leila strutted onto the Stripper stage with her Game Face on, or rather.... game body.

Vast, thrusting hips that invited a man to rest his hands upon them, milky-perfect complexion framed by raven-midnight hair that waved sensuously. Her breasts were mere D-cups, but the brilliant red bikini she seemed to wear seemed to promise preternatural bustiness to come. She strutted towards the pole, the semblance of transparent stripper high-heels accentuating her posture in salacious innuendo. Her Tattoos were words at this point, as she began her dance. Scrawling calligraphy proclaimed:

MAN LOVER

COCK MAGNET

and,

SLUT 4 U STUD

Above the triangle of red fabric covering her pussy were the words INSERT PENIS HERE, with an arrow pointing down to her pussy. Just the words were helping, as her male target groaned as his dick twitched, while lying upon what amounted to a bean bag of female bodies; his own harem cushioning his weight to take the opportunity to caress him sensuously and whisper compliments in his ear. Carmen knew that Leila also stood a good chance of getting the same train down her tunnel as Nora did; this guy had been exposed to so much shifter hormone that he could rival the sexual potency of the NFL!

She started near the pole, bending over with her ass in the air, her right hand sliding over one of her legs in a seductive trail. That ass had more calligraphy that read:

MY MASTER'S SPERM DUMP, written across the small of her back with an arrow pointing down between her butt cheeks.

Her fingers trailed back up a shapely leg in a self-caress, showcasing her round, delectable rump. She grabbed the pole and began contorting her body. Hooking her legs around the length of metal she hoisted herself halfway up in best stripper fashion. Almost instantly, she used her shape-shifting nature to sprout two new arms that caressed the pole, jacking it up and down in a gesture of phallic reverence. Her original arms kneaded and fondled her jiggling mamms, that throbbed from within. She moaned with delight more genuine than any human stripper.

Squeezing each breast, she shot arching streams of warm breast milk over the crowd of the watching harem, a second squeeze fired a tight, white stream directly into the gaping mouth of the Man of the House.

Cheater! Carmen thought. All Shifters had boobs jam-packed with aphrodisiac milk more narcotically stimulating than anything found in nature. The man swayed with delight at the taste, and Carmen knew his mind and body was being electrified with sexy chemicals. Now, it was not a question of whether he would fuck Leila, it was just an issue of when. Even the most determined male reluctance would melt away under the mind-pickling euphoria of shifter-milk!

Leila merged her arms and stood up away from the pole, her tattoos melted and redrew themselves and... ahh! That was impressive. A likeness of the guy appeared in thin black lines across Leila's taut belly. In the tattoo-drawing he was standing tall, with a mighty penis in a side-profile. Another tattoo appeared showing a dark-haired woman (Perhaps Leila herself) kneeling over, offering her netherregions. The tattoo-man thrust himself into the woman from behind, and as Leila rolled her hips the drawings shifted and moved in life-like fashion, creating a live, animated sex-act played out on a canvass of creamy skin.

The shifters bountiful breasts careened back and forth as she swayed her chest temptingly, drops of delicious narcotic milk as if in temptation. The spell was broken by a throaty roar.

The Man of the House was red-faced, veins bulging in neck and forehead. It was the milk; the fast-acting sex-drugs Leila's milk contained had already taken effect. Carmen's breath caught in her throat as the man's massive penis throbbed and arose, as if he had never cum at all today.

As he pulled her off the stage to face the pulsing wrath of his eighteen-inch penis, Leila's tattoos began shifting again. By the time he had forced the full length of his prodigious shaft into her wet womb doggie-style, a likeness of Leila's face appeared between her shoulder blades, where the guy was sure to see. A cartoon word-bubble drew itself that read,

" I NEED YOU INSIDE ME "

And the guy was more than willing to oblige. It was a snarling, intense mating. Her drooling pussy elicited a rhythm of smacking sounds as the beefy manmeat plowed away relentlessly. Veins and tendons in his neck strained as he gripped Leila's hips with frantic possessiveness, almost as if he actually feared her escape, but Leila was as receptive as possible as her sex was impaled, her breasts were fondled, and her lust was gratified. No, the dark-haired shifter would not escape his grasp, but she had succeeded in kindling the raging lust that would prompt a man to force his seed into a woman regardless of her true desires.

The two keened in simultaneous rapture as the pulsing, penetrating penis achieved orgasm within the grasping, moistening she-tunnel. Again, for shifters orgasm was always about sperm; they needed a man to spew himself within them before the rapturous bliss was possible. The rutting couple bucked against each other as the mighty flow of life-giving ejaculate flowed from him. The man's grip tightened; so forceful was the explosion of raw sperm from him that his position in the depths of her femalia was difficult to hold from the slippery force of the spurts. Leila's belly rippled, she bit her lips and closed her eyes as the intercourse continued. The pair strained into each other, merely riding out the wave of orgasm as his thunderous penis pulsed sperm into her.

At last, he was finished. Leila's vagina clung to his rod, embracing the shaft as if reluctant to release her prize. A new message appeared on her skin, in the word-bubble.

"BEST I EVER HAD" read the tattoo.

And finally, when his manmeat was free, Carmen's eyes widened.

"Not a drop," she breathed. Leila had not lost a single precious drop of sperm! After that huge flow, she'd managed to hold onto every last bit of his seed.

The rest of the harem carried Leila and deposited her with Nora as the two moaned with the delightful delirium of the post-fuck semen-feeding process. The unimaginable ecstasy that made everything else worthwhile. Carmen, indeed any shifter would work menial jobs, suffer any privation or hardship, if only a man would fuck his seed into them at the end. And after such a huge feast as this, the two auditioning shifters would be comatose with pleasure for several minutes more.

Leila's knees and thighs pressed together as she was deposited in the corner, instinctively determined to protect the semen her seduction had earned her.

Somehow, she still managed another change of her tattoos. Many words appeared all over her skin, reading - RAPTURE, NIRVANA, PARADISE - each word was a synonym for heavenly rewards from a different culture.

The stud swayed on his feet happily, penis half-limp, helmet-sized balls throbbing, face reddening with release, exertion, bliss. He was supported by the soft hands and welcoming thighs of his ever-present harem. He drawled out a question, fighting his exhaustion.

"Y-you all.... can do that to?" He breathed. The Organizer had melted her clothes back into her body, her naked skin now showing a line art likeness of herself, with the house-man reaming her womb doggie-style from behind. She made another mark on her clipboard. But Carmen could hear the unspoken message: While it was well-done, most any clever shape shifter can do the same; so WHY DO WE NEED ANY OF YOU?? This is why it was so rare and special, when a harem did take on outsiders based solely on seductive ability alone.

"And the last applicant of the day," The Organizer announced as she directed her gaze back to where - where Carmen had once been. There was no sign of her. The Organizer scanned the exotically beautiful faces of many races, the sleek legs, and the jiggling breasts to make the most chaste of priests forget his vows. Where did the last applicant go?

Mists emerged from the stripper stage to the South. A cool, white fog that obscured the area around the pole. From within which a sultry silhouette emerged. Soon enough, Carmen's shape resolved like an angel stepping out of the clouds. The man perked up, eyes blinking rapidly, and his dick began to throb more vigorously. Carmen smiled; Leila had intended her aphrodisiac milk to boost his potency - since he'd already fucked his own Jillian Michaels Shifter, and Nora, and probably a few more during the "morning flagpole" orgy that was inevitable for bigger harems. But there was an unintended consequence; the fast-acting hormones ensured he'd be more than able to screw Leila six ways to Sunday, but it also meant that his mutated libido would be electrified to the point that he'd be even more ready for Carmen!

The man's eyes drank in her appearance greedily. Carmen's bronze-auburn hair seemed to sparkle with minute diamonds, her skin glistened as though freshly sprinkled with coconut oil. Her pleasantly D-cup breasts were covered with what seemed to be white whip cream - as was her pussy. Taking a page from Leila's book, Carmen bore a tattoo, in the feminine swell below her navel, a tattoo of a musical note.

"Jacob." Carmen breathed.

**********

He perked up. More to the point, his dick perked up. She knew his name. None of the others cared. He could have been anyone, and they'd screw him just the same, but she knew his name! His penis throbbed and hardened, surging with such force that it swung mightily in the air. Jacob had figured out long ago that something in a shifters pussy, and the milk in their breasts made him volcanically virile. That tattooed babe really hadn't needed to feed him again. Before Jacob lost count of the women he was able to climax inside of, he had been up to twenty one. But he was much more virile now than he'd been then.

"Jacob." The new Shifter-woman said. "I need you to touch me. Anywhere. You need to touch my skin, my body, to see what I can do." He was curious. Jacob felt as though he would want to fuck this she-creature even if he wasn't more virile than the NFL. Mostly, he jetted his sperm into his harem because he was so horny, even an hour's worth of abstinence became torture. But he actually came to desire her for what she was, not simply as the latest sex-vessel to deposit the next load of ball-boiling lust.

Rising up, steadying himself and struggling to balance with his erect, eighteen-inch penis and helmet-sized balls, he opened his mouth to lick. As he did so, there was a strange hooting sound.

"Erhhh?""

"Keep going, touch me in more places, feel what happens, hear what happens."

This Jacob had never encountered before - without speaking, it was like her skin was playing familiar, pleasing tones by being touched. Almost like the strums and hums of an electric guitar. Musical.... so musical... it brought back memories......

**********

**SIX MONTHS AGO**

Jacob was at his wit's end. He'd already gotten an extension on his rent, and if this new gig didn't pay he'd..... no... no way would he go crawling back to dad for money. There had to be a way to make it on his own!

So there was this club. Nightclub, last one on his list of possibilities, and it seemed like a reeeeeeal long shot It was an all-girls club, an establishment by and for women, supposedly where girls could hang out with friends, and not have to worry about being ogled. So obviously, it just made sense to get women musicians for a place like this - which was why he hadn't considered Sinammen's earlier.

He walked around the walls, trying to keep his head down. Heading towards the stage. He'd been a liiiiiitle bit dishonest in the email, hoping that the management would just assume he was female. And yeah, once or twice he'd been called Jackie. The plan was, once the audience actually heard him.... maybe then there would be enough demand for him to return, if he could just impress them with this audition, he knew.... he just knew that the music would become more important than whether they were threatened by his gender.

He swallowed hard as he hefted his guitar case towards the back of the stage. "Jackie" had pretty much figured that to be allowed a repeat performance, it would be hands-off, and eyes-off. Don't look, don't touch.

If the patrons here didn't want to be ogled, then he wouldn't give anyone even a hint of a reason to think he'd been looking. Eyes to the floor, he rigorously avoided looking at anything or anyone above the waist. But.... strange... it wasn't easy. As Jacob winded his way through the tables to the stage, trying to fake like he belonged and not be questioned, he couldn't help but notice the sleek legs and high-heels in his field of view. Wow... even without seeing the rest of their bodies, just looking at their legs alone left little doubt that Sinnamen's was packed with hot pieces of ass tonight!

Twice, he even saw elegantly sculpted legs and feet wearing transparent plastic see-through stripper heels! He rounded a table, tilting the guitar case to be less obtrusive to anyone walking by, but as Jacob passed close to the bar, one of those perfectly toned and sleek stripper-shoed legs moved up to block his path! Was this some kind of game, or prank?

Well, he had to risk a glance, even at the risk of being an offensive, male, ogling, jerk.

But maybe that was a mistake....

The owner of the restraining leg, the veeeery long leg was worth a car-accident double take. It took time for Jake's eyes to absorb the full statuesque length of her calves and thighs, but eventually his gaze fell upon painfully tight daisy-duke short-shorts that struggled to contain pillowy bulges of a too-good-to-be-true ass. Her clothes.... wow, it almost seemed like they were painted on!? If that was possible? Tight, taut midriff.. a gold navel ring.... firm and in a way worthy of an athlete. She could have played for the WNBA! But.... but no; no girl with breasts so large could be competitive in a fast-paced, strenuous sport. Each glorious mound was large enough to contain at least a quart of milk within their jiggling softness, while bulging high and wide enough to bury his face and head completely. So wide, ripe, and plump. Jacob realized that if he'd been an eighty-something old coot in a nursing home, all that would be necessary to smother him to death would be just one of those baby-feeders over the face. What a way to die...

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers