BodyShiftersUniverse: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers

And on those glorious mams was a hot pink tank top with straining straps decorated with blue-painted hand-prints, designed as if some pervy admirer had deliberately groped her bosomy treasures. Her softly curved, elegant face bespoke white-Asian mixed heritage. And her hair was a punked-out cascade of blond spiky-bangs hanging over shorter pink strands. His gaze lingered far too long over the striking, sumptuous creature, but rather than act offended, she merely licked her lips.

What the hell?! Was this some kind of trap? Wow... Jake had heard that some girls dress sexy as part of a way to send signals to other women, but what message could this be? In an all-girls nightclub? That I'm an exhibitionist lesbian nymphomaniac?

Yeah, probably something like that. That would be the safest assumption. Don't imagine what it must be like to feel the burgeoning splendor of those explosive boobs in his hands! Don't think about rubbing his hands down....down to the alpine slopes of that ass. And Jacob steeled himself not to imagine rubbing his rock-hard eight-inches along the silken towers of her legs all the way to those perfect feet, which would then jerk off his rigid manstick between soft toes to fulfill a sudden foot-fetish. He heard a sharp intake of breath as he turned away from her, followed by a throaty moan.

It was almost as like she had sensed his desire? Like his imagination got her just as wet as his cock was hard! No..... noooo wayyy.... If she really sensed how aroused her appearance, her whole package made him, If she REALLY knew what he was thinking, she'd douse him in pepper spray and look for an excuse to press charges. Yeah, keep thinking that. It was an all-girls' nightclub. She's just some vindictive lesbian tease.

Yeah, just tell myself that. Don't get distracted by some serious booty. Focus on the performance. She's just a lesbian tease. Jacob took a deep breath before setting up on stage to play.

Jacob had long been a devotee of Jimmy Hendrix and his fantastic guitar solos, whose influence he liberally mixed with his own strummings in a soothing series of melodies meant to convey relaxation and anticipation all at once in the minds of an audience. Luckily, there was no mass-rebellion from the women below, no one looped a cane around his neck, but there was a problem he hadn't expected:

That girl. That lesbo exhibitionist.

Somehow the rest of the audience just blended into a blur. When he did look out, all he could see was her - near the front. Eyeing him. Not really flirtatiously, no coy expression. It was like... like the gold and pin haired uber-hottie wassss....... hungry? Yeah... it's like Jacob was a slab of Grade-A prime rib, and the way her mouth hung open, the way she panted and riveted her eyes on him.... as if she wanted to.... devour him? Jacob could only assume that she had some weird psychopathic man-hatred, and wanted to lead him around by the balls to get him to embarrass himself as part of some kind of revenge against his entire gender.

But near the beginning of the last verse, Jacob began to detect some sort of strange, pungent scent. It should not have been an attractive odor, so earthy and musky and wild, yet somehow he wanted more of it.... somehow it made him horny! He hoped no one noticed the way his pants seemed to leap around the crotch as hot lightning seemed to course down his spine to his groin, in a strange, primal, forced arousal. He almost forget the melody what with the sudden raging, rutting impulse that overtook him! But he was able to contain himself until the last few notes .... which he botched! The punk-pink haired half-Asian exotic lesbo tease leaned in closer, her brown eyes seemed more luminous. She seemed to....focus on him, somehow, as the tangy musk continued to assault his senses.

His fingers stumbled horribly over the last note as he experienced a sudden flash of lesbo-expos naked body leaned over the hood of his Toyota Camry, him grunting savagely as his raging rod speared her from behind, between those plump cheeks of her derrière as he mauled her breasts. Another image of a bed, sweat and musk and damp sheets. His penis rubbed all across the length of her amazonian-long legs, until those smooth, perfect feet cradled the length of his rod, rolling them like a kindling stick as she played with her breasts, which somehow seemed to be dripping with milk. Jacob felt fires building in his groin as the hallucinatory orgy continued. No... he'd never had a foot fetish...until now....except that he couldn't decide what part of her to roll his cock over and inside. He wanted a breastfuck as much as he wanted to explode in her pussy. It didn't matter whether it was blowjob, or if he was allowed to simply spoon with her from behind until his manhood exploded.

He just wanted to cum on her... in her... anywhere. He didn't want to take walks in the park with this exotic amazon, didn't want to take her to the movies or make love on the beach... Jacob just wanted to explode. He wanted to simply shoot his semen at her. A mindless need that could neither be explained or denied.

Cum.

Sperm.

Inside her, outside her, either way. So long as he could ejaculate at her. Another flash of of images. His dick.... but a foot long, spraying her, giving her the pearl necklace of her life. Jacob wanted.... needed to drag this chick somewhere private and just bathe her in his cum!

"NHHYAAAHH!" He exhaled as he dropped his guitar pick, his pelvis quivering as his manhood erupted! With a jerk of sudden desire, Jacob came into his pants, blasting away his sperm into the dark confines of his clothing as his mind soared with pleasure. Maybe the audience would just think he was absorbed by the music he'd finished, surely no one would suspect he'd creamed himself up there on stage!

No one except her! Gold-pink haired amazon girl was still glaring at him as if he was the main course. As impossible as it sounded, the instinctive part of his brain told him that it was her doing. Somehow, she'd reached out with her weird sex-smell and her almost hypnotic eyes (not to mention boobs) and somehow aroused him from afar. Somehow she'd forced him to cum in his pants!

He'd cum in his pants!

On stage! On stage!

Jacob had to get out of there! How embarrassing! As soon as he could grab his gear, he scampered off stage and to a door as quick as possible! His guitar case strategically positioned to hide a raging penis that thrust as mightily as a steel rod! Wow, if these girls just wanted to be left alone without guys glaring at them, he'd be persona non-Grata in no time flat if they suspected even an inkling of what his traitorous dick had done!

"I love a musician that - " the girl was there; she'd started to speak to Jacob but he turned and hustled towards the back emergency exit. All he could think about was the shame of blasting off in his pants right there on stage! And the things he wanted to do the this busty lesbo chick....

Then came the caress upon his ass, and a tug. Maybe there was a smarter play, something else he could'a should'a would'a done, but all he could think about was getting the hell out of there before any other woman noticed!

Music.

The Music would clear his head. Luckily, Jacob had found a lonely apartment near an industrial district where nobody minded a lot of quasi-musical racket at all hours while he honed his abilities. Since last night, when he'd fled after creaming his pants, he'd felt something had.... changed... something was.... wrong? His dreams that night had been furtive, sleepless affairs where half the time the pink-blond chick would pin him down, and ride his dick like a nymphomaniac on steroids, the rest of the time he was pinning her down, just so he could cum on her... in her. No relationship vibe from this chick, just dreams of him blasting her with his semen.... and her loving it! Why?

So Jacob played. His renditions of some of the greatest masters of guitar from the 60's. As close as he could come to them, at least.

That was when the knock on his door came.

Mechanically, unthinkingly, he moved to open it. And immediately Jacob was seeing double.

Double GG's! No.... there were more than one.... two of them! It was that girl from the nightclub of course. Here. At his apartment. Somehow. Even more astonishing, there were two of them. Two totally identical statuesque hotties with the same gold-pink punk hair, the same ginormous tits..... even dressed in the same outfit? No.... Jake was hallucinating! Wasn't he? What were the odds of two such women existing in the same universe? Yet here they were.

"You dropped your wallet." said right babe.

"So we found your address." said lefty. Without asking, they stepped inside.

"You... you.... but... why come here....yourself...selves?" he stammered, dropping his guitar pick. "A...aren't you a lesbian?" And an exhibitionist, he thought. She moved her lips achingly close to his ear.

"Do you want me to be a lesbian? Would that get you hot?"

"Would that get you hard?" asked her twin.

"I......"

"You mean you want us to do thisssss...." identical babe on the left grabbed her twin's daisy-duke-clad ass and pulled her close.

"And this?" The twin said, as she ran her tongue from her sister's collarbone down...down.... to bury it in her ample cleavage.

"Y-you.... I'm.... errhh... m-musicians tend to b-be very.... p-progressive about that s-sort of thing." No... no chance of them overlooking an erection as massive as what Jacob had now!

"But does this please you Jacob?" one of them asked. Oh right. They had his wallet, they could get his name as well as his address. "Would it give you pleasure to watch me stick my tongue inside my own sister and lick out her drenching pussy until she blasts my face with girl-cum?"

" I uh....." Jacob's eyes widened in disbelief. Damned teasing lesbians. Was there any point in adjusting his boxers to hide the raging penis they knew he possessed? Strange; while he'd been glancing at their curvaceous asses, somehow their bra tops had.... vanished? Four breasts of glory bounced before him. Perkier than what he could have hoped for from a stripper, but so smooth, soft, not a hint of enlargement surgery. This quartet of mammalian splendor was as natural as they were impossible.

Righty shimmied her chest at him, deliberately. As her sister tugged on her pants. Breasts. So perfect, huge, round, hypnotic! One of them was squatting at her sister's groin, as if pulling her pants down for oral hijinks, the other was standing, jiggling at him for no reason!

"Call me Kaori." Said the standing hottie.

"And me Sayuri." said the licker. Kaori moaned as the agile-tongued sister began to eat her out right here, right now, in Jacob's apartment! "We're.... mmm... your groupies! *SLURP*"

"Wh - n-no... you didn't say groupies?"

"Yes, we.... ahhhh... that's great Sayuri.... we're like the babes that sleep with rock stars just for the status..." But he had no status, no fame!

"No.... you'd better stop Sayuri." Kaori said as she ran her hands across the pulsing cheeks of her ghetto-booty.

"I know what you mean, sis. If we do this, Jacob might cum in his pants again!"

They knew!

They knew, and yet they came to find his apartment? No damn sense!

"Such a waste of potential." Kaori said, as she broke away from her sister and approached him. Naked. It didn't really make sense; there were no clothes discarded on the floor, she'd been dressed when they'd come in. But somehow, her clothing and shoes had sort of....vanished? She was taller than him. Chicks weren't supposed to dig shorter guys! As she took several languid steps to close the distance, her skin seemed to moisten with glistening oil, sparkling in the dim light.

"I think you owe Sayuri and me for the sperm you wasted in your pants last night. High time I collect."

Jacob's mouth was growing cold from gaping. And his dick was getting painfully hard.... so close to this impossible sexual paragon.

"And Jacob feels it inside of himself - " Sayuri continued. "He feels the need to ejaculate on us. Inside me, outside me. Doesn't matter. He's been consumed all night with the need to bathe me in his sperm." she said, matter- of-factly. Like she knew. Like she knew of his thoughts, his lusts. Impossible! Sayuri began to caress her own naked body. Running hands along her calves to draw attention to her perfect legs, rising up to fondle her own ass. She was posturing, posing, showcasing her incredible curves in a wicked seduction.

"Like we said," Sayuri continued. "we're your groupies. And you think you're not famous enough now huh? Well...." she bent over backwards in a post of preternatural flexibility bending her spine back until a suspiciously long tongue began... began licking her own ass cheeks! "*MMMM* *SLURP* Let's just say.... for the sake of argument, that you spent the next few days fucking me and my sister silly, then I promise you..." Did she have four arms? Could she be squeezing her own ass cheeks and pinching her nipples at the same time? No.... Jacob must be seeing things! "... that your number of groupies will grow, and grow and GROW!" She smiled shark like, naked... posing to arouse him.

While Kaori was ....

"YEAAHAHHH!!!" Her mouth! It was around his dick! She'd squatted, grabbed his boxers, and inhaled his manmeat like a Popsicle! "Wh-why....??!?" He murmured as the liquid bliss overtook him.

"Yeah, we probably didn't need to go to that club last night. Sayuri explained while cupping her own breasts provocatively. "It's just that we wanted to be around a lot of..... normal girls. To see whether they knew any tricks or secrets at snagging guys that we might have missed. Didn't really need to, though. So you thought we were lesbians. Have to prove you wrong then!"

As Jake's dick got the tongue bath of his life, Sayuri thrust her tits in his hands, towards his face.

"Would a lesbian let you do this?" She took his hand and plunged it between her cleavage. "Would a lesbian kiss you like this?" And she did so, pulling on his lips with her teeth savagely. But the pleasure of the blowjob seemed to propel him beyond any of his petty fears and questions. The raw delight consumed him, became his world, and his doubts melted away. The suckling, licking, heavenly blowjob sent him into a pleasant, trusting rapture. So much so that it just didn't seem strange the way Sayuri nuzzled his face against her nipple, thrusting it into his mouth. Nor did it seem strange when she lactated, filling Jacob with a soothing, chemical bliss as he drank more and more of her milk, even as her sister drank of his sperm.

**********

That had been the beginning. An audition performance had attracted the first two in his harem. The next few days were an explosive blur of frantic, fiendish sex in every imaginable position. When he wasn't throwing them over his coach and plunging into one of them from behind, he was sandwiched between the twins for a kiss-fondle-fuck three-way orgy.

And it had happened; they had multiplied. After more sex than Jake had thought humanly possible over the course of a week, Kaori had.... split? Her body became like liquid, and it was as though another women pulled herself out of Kaori's ass! She split like... like some kinda nymphomanical bacteria! That was the scariest shit he'd seen outside of a horror movie but.... but then Sayuri thrust a nipple at him, and when he drank her milk, it didn't seem strange or scary anymore. It seemed like fun.

The pattern was established. Kaori had grown... fed and sustained by Jacob's sperm... until she'd divided herself and reformed into two coffee-skinned, purple haired Hispanic-looking girls who named themselves Keisha and Kori. And they were just as horny as their progenitor. The same had happened to Sayuri, but the girls that reformed from her were different; a blond named Sally, and an Asian named Yuri. Both of them appeared with body-piercings! Stylish metal studs in their tongues, through both nipples, and....even through their clit! But it wasn't real, nothing they wore was; it was all just part of some crazy shape shifting power! But sucking on Kori's breast milk calmed him down a lot.... things didn't seem crazy then.

And so on. Each girl was a psychopathic nymphomaniac, they seemed to feed of Jacob's sperm, and after three weeks, each would divide into two new women! The more sex he had, the more women he'd get! And his dick! Every week he seemed at least an inch bigger, and he could cum and cum and cum.

As the number of shifters increased, Jacob's dick produced ever more sperm, and he could cum more and more often, so a shifter could survive less sex with him over more time. And soon, worldly cares and stress faded away, as his bevy of beauties took over all chores, housework, bills, and earning money...

**********

And now, here was this new shifter, gorgeous, yes, but not disturbingly exotic. But her body itself, it was like a musical instrument. Jacob ran his hand from the lower slope of her breast down to her navel, which triggered an electronic hum that resolved into a series of guitar-like notes.

It sounded like his song. The one he'd played that night at the all-girls nightclub. The first half of his chorus. He licked the sweet cream from her nipples, a whiny, high-pitched sound. He began to massage her ass while the shifter girl languidly swayed her hips. A low bass hum when he squeezed her butt.

The Organizer dropped her pen. Eyes widened around the harem.

"It's a kind of electric modulation of sound that I mastered." The Shifter chick explained. "I know you like to fuck us, and suck our breasts, but you used to have other interests, too. You can still be a musician! Through me, the sex you crave is now combined with your artistic passion. Practice on my body, and fuck me deep, and see what wonders we can achieve together!"

"Y-you....never seen.... heard anything like you before..." Jacob stammered, as his penis throbbed.

"Call me Carmen."

"Carmen. Musical...."

"All of us here are cock-crazed nymphomaniacs," she admitted with candor. Most of these girls will say and do anything to please you, in the hopes that you'll fuck your life-giving sperm into them...."

"And are you any different?" demanded a nearby brunette in a cheerleader outfit from the harem. Carmen rubbed her moist nipples as she answered.

"Of course I want to fuck Jacob more than life itself! Of course I'd give anything to convince him to rape his sperm into me, but not just because he's a man; I learned about you, chose you specifically. That's why I deserve your cum more than the rest; Not just because I can make music with my body, but because I took the time to learn about you, your passions and loves so that I could give you a rare pleasure enjoyable to you specifically." She explained. It's the main reason why Carmen didn't want to chase down that hobo out on the street - she wasn't prepared for him like she was for Jacob. Carmen's breasts crept larger, from mere D-cup beauties into blossoming mountains of football size, on the way to throw-pillow magnitude milkers dribbling with hot, addictive lactate.

"And if you sweep me off this stage and onto your cock, I will continue to go above and beyond your expectations to pleasure you. Claim me! Claim my body, my abilities, and the pleasure I can provide as your personal, eternal fuckslave!"

For a moment, the room was quiet enough to hear a pin drop.

And Jacob did just that; He scooped up the slim, busty shifter into his arms like a groom carrying his bride over the threshold, except this bride was naked, with wobbling tits like watermelons that wouldn't stop dribbling.

"Stacy, cancel my afternoon oil massage. And the evening mud-wrestling challenge. I'll be.... busy!" No one argued, protested, or even tried to duplicate Carmen's odd specialty as the House Man carried her off to the 3rd adjoining auxiliary bedroom.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,512 Followers