BodyShiftersUniverse: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,507 Followers

**********

"I know what you are..." Jacob breathed as he speared her pussy with mighty, eighteen-inch impalements. "And I want you to take my sperm, and grow... and breed! I want more of you, and I want to cover you with my seed head to toe. Rest of the harem.... *NHHAAAAAAHHH!!" They can go with a little less sperm for awhile."

Carmen's skin and heart sang with rapture as she struggled with the white-hot firestorm of mind-bending delight that was hers now! She wasn't aware of the surroundings, the rest of the world, only his cock mattered, the cock she had schemed and labored for most of her life to attain.

"Hahahah... wow.... your body plays my songs... my old music...hahahah!! That's great, babe." Another mighty thrust, another firm groping of her leaking bosom. "So you shifters are all such sluts for sperm huh? Well let's find out! I'm gonna.... *RRNNNNHN* put you to the test... how much sperm.... you think you can handle huh? If I cum enough, with a dick as big as mine, will I overflow you pussy? Huh?" All Carmen could do was moan with heavenly delight.

"How much... can I cum... inside you.... before you get filled up, and I have to give you a bukkake cum-bath all over that pretty little musical skin of yours!!" Jacob threatened as he speared her yet again.

"GHAAAAAHHHH!!! BY MY ANCESTORS YESSSS!!!!" She howled.

"Gonna... put you... to the TEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT!" His pelvis spasmed as yet another mighty spurt pulsed from his whale-worthy penis into her frantically sucking pussy, so eager to take all he had to give.

For this, Carmen was unprepared: She'd gotten by for so long on small, occasional mercy and stealth fucks that she has entirely overwhelmed by the magnitude of sperm that jetted into her from a fully-developed Master of a large-to-mid size harem. Regrettably, she only lasted four minutes before her mind blanked out in a white-haze of sense-shattering ultimate pleasure.

The house would be filled for weeks with eerie, pulsating melodies that reverberated like a chorus of angels raping an alien with three mouths; with a little Jimmy Hendrix thrown in for good measure. It would be another month before the record contract was signed.

The body-sex music had a strange quality to its tones that triggered arousal remotely in shifters. Usually, after five minutes of steady listening, most shifters would inexplicably, irresistibly climax, it seemed to sing to the core of their metamorphic being.

With so much semen, it was only three days later that Carmen rippled and split, becoming tanned blonds calling themselves Carrie and Carmelita. By the time Carmelita grew into two brown-haired Asians named Carlita and Melina, they were ready to go on tour. The audience of shifters in Phoenix had went wild with applause when Carrie split right up there on stage. The new, teenaged-bodied young shifters had introduced themselves by microphone as Callie and Rita. A new pop-culture sensation for a new age! Some of those in the harem duplicated Carmen's musical trick, but those that didn't soon found themselves out on the street auditioning themselves! Their roles in the harem replaced by Carmen's progeny!

**********

"Do you ever get depressed over all the failed auditions we've been too?" Leila asked Nora. The two of them had gravitated together, forming a de-facto partnership. Traveling constantly was easier with a permanent companion. Nora's clothes melted away as they closed the door to the cheap motel they'd rented together.

"Hah! No, not really. Didn't I tell you; my ancestors have been living on auditions for ten generations!" Her hair turned into redheaded ringlets, and one eye turned blue, the other green. For anyone familiar enough to read Nora's moods, that was a sign of mischief. "We just claim whatever abilities are desired, do our striptease, and most Men with big harems are so horny all the time, that they'll fuck us anyway, even if we don't have any decent abilities. We just need to get in front of him!"

"I'm glad you feel that way;" Leila began, as she grew transparent stripper heels, melted away her clothes and covered her skin with floral tattoos. "You've been a good friend, and I don't think I could join a harem unless they took both of us!"

"MMMhh...we should make up a duet! An act both of us can participate in!" Nora suggested, as she became a long-legged platinum blond Nordic

"A duet huh? Like this?!" Leila threw Nora to the bed, caressed herself, and then grew flower-like tattoos.

"Mmmmm.... you know I like flowers.... that's what you do when you want to seduce me into lesbian sex."

"And you go white-blond when you're trying to get me in the mood for lesbian sex!"

The two collapsed on top of each other, embracing, lactating. Most hotel sheets these days were scotch-guarded in any event. Beneath the covers, an array of extra tongues and fake penises reamed and ravaged feminine clefts. The tongue and muff-diving heated up to a fever pitch.

If only a man could see their performance now; Leila thought to herself. Then they would not have failed their Audition.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,507 Followers