Boiling Point Ch. 01

Story Info
Adventures in BSDM.
1.3k words
4.25
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You rise from the table and come to me, hand reaching out to caress my face. "Are you ready?" you ask, fingers tracing the line of my cheekbone. I nod, pushing away from the table. As I am about to rise you deal me a powerful backhand, sending me sprawling from my chair. I taste salt and lick my lips, savoring the flavor of my blood. With bowed head I turn, kneeling in front of you. Grabbing a fistful of my hair you jerk my head up, forcing me to look at you. You have your cock in your hand, lazily stroking it inches from my mouth. "Do you know what I want?" you murmur in my ear, your breath sending a shiver through me.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Then do it!" the command laced through every word. Your cock is pushing against my lips even before I eagerly reach for it. Hungrily I begin to suck, tongue and lips working, tasting the salt of you mingled with my blood. With one hand I cup your balls and knead, while the other is wrapped firmly around your shaft, moving in sync with my mouth. My teeth gently brush your cock and you groan, hands tightening in my hair and jerking spasmodically. Faster and harder I suck, feeling your cock jump in my mouth as you start to peak. With a grunt you explode in my mouth, your seed spurting down my throat as you empty yourself. With a curse you tear me off and fling me away.

"I'm not done with you," you snarl. Reaching for me, you yank me upright and fair drag me to the bedroom. Harshly you rip my dress from my body, the sound of tearing fabric like the crack of a whip. Your eyes behold the whipping post, and you smile cruelly. Grasping my wrists you drag me to the post, forcing me to my knees and chaining my wrists above my head. I hear you going to the cabinet and choosing a flogger, and I shiver, wetting my lips and craning my head around for a better look. You've loosened your tie and finally settled on the deerskin lash. Advancing on me, you slap me again, a reminder to keep my eyes to myself. Head bowed, eyes downcast, I brace myself for the blow to come.

I feel a bare tickle on my back, then a searing pain as the lash comes down. Once, twice, thrice. Sighing with pleasure I lean into it's caress, a half smile playing on the corners of my lips, blood running in a trickle to my neck from where I've unknowingly bitten myself. You pause long enough to lick the blood clean, your tongue smooth as silk. Again you take up the lash, kissing the length of my spine with it. I've lost count of how many times, the weals on my back running into one large welt. Feeling your mouth on my neck, I shake myself from my reverie.

First kisses, soft and slow, your breath hot on my skin. Then you bite, teeth sinking into the soft flesh where my neck meets my shoulder. The pain and pleasure are like a blow, driving into me and making me groan. I feel a tickle and look down. A small trickle of blood has escaped your mouth, trailing down my collar and onto my breast. A single drop forms on my nipple. Quicker than thought you catch it before it drops, licking it almost from the air.

Skating your fingers up my arms you unbind my wrists. They numbly drop to my sides, limp from lack of blood flow. Scooping me up, you carry me to the bed. I lay still, gazing sleepy eyed while you rummage through the cabinet once more. "Throw some music on, will you?", you toss over your shoulder, dividing your attention between two objects in your hands. I move to obey, skin rasping even on the satin, sending thrills of delicious pain down my spine. The speakers blare to life, releasing the theme to Castlevania. I grin, delighted.

Hefting a pair of cuffs and a few clamps, you gesture to the bed, following after as I comply. Kneeling on the bed, you arrange me in front of you, also kneeling, and cuff my wrists behind my back. Conjuring a second pair, you secure my feet and pull out a length of chain. You quickly bind my hands to my feet, forcing me to arch my back and struggle for balance. Desire flaming in your eyes, you gaze at my thrusting breasts.

Your hands caress the swell of my breasts, first one, then the other. Dipping forward, you take one nipple into your mouth, tenderly kissing and sucking. I feel the nip of your teeth and shudder, almost falling out of balance. You move toward the other now, suckling and biting it erect. Taking the clamps, you fasten them on my nipples, eliciting a sharp cry from me. You kiss you way lower, fingers trailing ahead of your mouth to rest between my legs.

Using your thumb and forefinger, you tease my clit until your mouth catches up. Licking and sucking, you continue to tease while your fingers explore deeper, applying pressure from inside. I dare not squirm, for fear of over balancing and falling, and it amuses you. Taking the third clamp, you attach it to my clit, imprisoning it in it's swollen state.

Reaching into the nightstand you bring out a vibrator. Inserting it into my pussy, you turn it on and set it to maximum. Moaning, I thrust forward, my body trembling. "Like that, do you? Well, now it's my turn for something I like." Taking care not to dislodge the vibrator, you turn me around and brace me against the wall, caressing my back and lingering on my butt.

Grabbing the lubricant from the nightstand, you liberally apply some to your hand, then slip a finger into my anus. My whole body tenses in anticipation, my breath coming in harsh gasps. You add another finger, gently massaging my insides, your hand slick. I'm panting now, uncomfortably aroused between your fingers and the vibrator.

You laugh nastily, watching me struggle to keep my balance as my whole body quivers. Not bothering to disrobe, you merely unzip your pants. This time you apply lubricant to your cock. "You know what I'm going to do with this?" you whisper as you tease your cock between my cheeks. I whimper, unable to answer. Positioning your cock at my opening, you penetrate little by little. My breath hitches in my lungs, and I have to force myself to breathe.

I feel incredibly full, you filling me at one end while the vibrator continues to massage my pussy. You pull almost all the way out before plunging back in again. Grabbing fistfuls of my hair you jerk my head back, making me tense and you moan at the feeling. "You want this, don't you?" you say. When all I do is moan, you jerk my head back again, tearing at my hair. "DON'T YOU?" you roar, shaking my head, never skipping a beat in your fucking.

"YES!" I scream back, and a fresh spurt of wetness threatens to slide the vibrator out of me.

Speeding up the tempo of your thrusts you take you pleasure, murmuring "That's right, you're my very own fuck toy." Crying out, I grind against you as best I can while you pound into me again and again. I can feel my own come trickling down my thigh. I crane my neck around to look down, liking to watch you move in and out of me. Frowning, you deal me another backhand. The wound on my neck is still seeping blood, running down my back now. Your hand snakes around my neck and squeezes, making spots dance in my eyes. I feel your muscles bunch and your hands clench down as you near orgasm. Breathing raggedly you arch your back and call my name, buried deep within me. I can feel you come, you cock pulsing as you empty yourself.

Spent, you collapse for a moment, resting your cheek on my back. Still breathing hard, you undo the chain and cuffs holding me in place. "Clean yourself up. This isn't over."