Bolt Ch. 01

Story Info
A young boy achieves a power... and uses it for fun.
1.6k words
4.18
66.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cruiser42
Cruiser42
20 Followers

Disclaimer:

Hi! This is my first attempt to a story, and English is also not my native language so don't be to hard with me :-P

This story will contain a few different fetishes, including tease and denial, public humiliation and tickling. (and some other if I get some ideas ^^)

I'm gonna tell u at the beginning, what each chapter contains, so if you don't like it, just skip a chapter.

And also I can't write that often, always depends on what time I have so... sometimes a chapter a week sometimes no chapter all month or for longer :-P

If you don't mind that, have fun!

*

This chapter contains T&D

*****

It hit him like a thunderbolt right to the head.

One moment he was walking down the street towards the mall to get a new game, the next he was squirming on the sidewalk screaming in pain.

Then there was darkness...

He woke up in the hospital, a young nurse standing next to his bed, looking surprised.

A very pretty one by the way; beautiful brown hair, green eyes and from what he could guess, a very hot body with breasts not too big and not too small.

"Oh! You're awake! We weren't expecting that so soon."

"What happened?" he asked a little sleepy.

"You were found unconscious on the sidewalk and brought here. That was yesterday. You were in a very deep Coma, no one thought you'd wake up any time soon. Do you remember anything?"

He shook his head. "Just a very bad pain in my head..."

"hm... well at least you're awake now, how do you feel? Do you remember who you are?"

"I feel okay, I guess... My name is John Black and I'm 19.."

"Okay John, I'll call your family, they sure will be happy to hear you're okay."

She smiled and turned away.

'Cause you definitely are with that big boner You got there...'

He turned bright red in one second.

"E-excuse me?" he stuttered.

She couldn't have said that right? But she was true, he noticed, his cock was rock hard the whole time...

She turned around looking innocent like nothing happened.

"I said, they sure will be happy to hear you're okay." she said a little louder than before.

"Yes..." John tried to cover his bulge with his hands unobtrusively, but she noticed it and smiled a little brighter.

'No use in hiding that big thing. I'd sure like to see it uncovered... focus Julie, you're at work!'

Her lips didn't move! Was he hearing her thoughts? And now he could feel... he felt her getting aroused! What was happening here? Her pussy was clearly getting a little wet, but how did he know that?

She left the room to call his parents, and a really confused... and horny John lay in his bed with his thoughts running wild...

When she returned, John had done some thinking. He read enough mind control stories on literotica and he was definitely not going to pass that chance.

When she started telling him that she called his parents and that they where gonna be here in an hour, he first tried to find out a little something about her. And that turned out to be much easier then he thought. He just seemed to know what to do.

She was 21, had no boyfriend (or girlfriend) at the moment and had not had sex for 5 months. She masturbated almost everyday and was, well, let's call her a 'horny little something'.

Now came the part he was looking forward to... He tried making her horny.

And fortunately, that turned out to be pretty easy as well. He found,... let's describe it as a switch in her head. Like a little volume knob that he turned slowly upwards.

The effects took place immediately. While she just said:

"Your dad was really relieved to hear..."

She blushed a little... he could feel her nipples getting hard. Her pussy getting wet. Her clit starting to swell a little. She really tried to keep her composure, but as he got to 'half way up' on the switch, she failed.

"That ... that" a cute little moan escaped her "you're... okay..."

She was literally shaking now... and John wasn't finished.

When he felt her to be horny enough, he made her nipples feel like they were getting licked by two really sensuous tongues, and a few seconds later he applied another 'ghost tongue' to her clit.

The hot young nurse had by now fully lost her composure. She couldn't think strait anymore. What was happening? She felt sooo good... but her patient! He was right in front of her watching! She managed to open her eyes and look at him, -and saw him grinning from ear to ear, a big boner under the sheets.

'Oh my god! This is so embarrassing! But I can't stop it... I think I'm gonna... oh my...'

He discovered that he could sense how close she was to an orgasm, and she was very close.

But right before she could reach it - he stopped the tongue on her clit. He kept her horny and the tongues on her nipples where still licking away, but she couldn't cum without her pussy being stimulated.

'Oh no! What is that? I was so close... it's embarrassing but... oh please I wanna cum!'

John was still grinning from ear to ear. Because what you have to know is: he has a thing for tease and denial. That's only one of his fetishes, yes he has more, but we'll get to those later. Now back to the poor little nurse that is kneeling on the floor, her clit throbbing but unable to cum.

She was in a state of arousal, where she didn't care anymore about decency. She just flipped up her skirt, removed her panties and... couldn't touch herself!

John loved his new powers already. He applied a lock in her mind so she couldn't touch her pussy anymore.

The nurse cried out in frustration, but the cry turned into a moan, because now the tongue returned to her clit. Licking it like she was never licked before. She was so horny, she almost reached an orgasm again!

'Nooooooo! Not again!! Oh my GOD!! Please!'

She obviously had never experienced edging before and it drove her totally nuts. Especially because she couldn't even figure out what was happening.

Meanwhile, with the Girl whimpering on the floor, her pussy leaking and throbbing, her nipples making her moan in lust and frustration, John got up and took his clothes off.

He was not especially ugly or anything, he was just what you'd call "normal" I guess. The only thing he was proud of on his body since he hit puberty was his cock. At 9 inches he definitely didn't have to hide it in the gym showers. The only problem was, he was a really shy and quiet person and that kept him from using it with anybody other than himself.. until now.

He made a change in her mind. He was now the hottest guy she had ever seen, and her hornyness was directed towards him. She saw him standing naked before her and desperately started pleading:

"Please! Please help me! Make me cum! I'm begging you, please! I'll do anything..."

"That's good, start by sucking my dick then." John said.

He felt like being in heaven when she bolted towards him and wrapped her lips around his hard cock. She had definitely done that before, because she used her lips and tongue like an expert. It was almost better than he had seen anyone do on the internet. And the feeling... well I don't have to tell you that he almost collapsed as she devoured his virgin dick and sucked and licked it like she had never done before.

He couldn't stand it for longer then 2 minutes. He erupted into her eager mouth and she just couldn't do anything else but swallow the whole load.

While he was coming down from his first ever not self made orgasm, the young nurse was looking at him with pleading eyes. She didn't even know why she thought he could release her from her torture, but she didn't care. She just wanted to cum like she never wanted it before.

As he could think straight again, he remembered the girl before him. He made some changes to her. First he silenced her a little, so she couldn't make any loud sounds anymore, and he cursed himself that he didn't think of that before, what if someone had heard her? Then he returned the tongue to her clit, and added a 'ghost version' of his own cock, that slid slowly in and out of her pussy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed on the floor. Moaning and whimpering.

And at last he decided to be a little evil and applied a lock in her mind that held her from cumming. She was gonna reach the edge, and then stay there unable to cross the line, and with all the stimulation also unable to leave the edge...

He grinned as he watched her for a while, first her face a mask of pure lust and ecstasy... and then she reached - or didn't reach her orgasm and her eyes got big with surprise and then frustration and lust mixed on her face while she was squirming on the floor helpless and horny.

He found his normal clothes in the closet by the door, put them on and then left the room.

He put another little change in her mind, that was gonna make her cum right when he left the building. She was also gonna forget about him being part of that incident. In her mind he just left with his parents. And he also made the lady at the hospitals entry call his parents and tell them he already left because he felt totally okay.

Today was a good day, and the next ones were gonna be even better!

Cruiser42
Cruiser42
20 Followers