Bombs Away!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers

"Liked that, did you?" She pressed...what ever it was again.

Tim didn't have time to answer her. The electrical jolt hit him again slamming him so close to orgasm, his cock spat a small amount of cum onto the blankets below him. He choked out another cry and writhed. He was so hard, the blankets actuallyhurt. "Too much!"

"Aww... Can't take it?"

"It fucking hurts!" He twisted on the duvet and groaned, completely unable to stop himself. "Shit..."

"Oh, you're sensitive! I'll be gentle this time."

Tim stiffened. "No don't...!"

Her finger within him swirled slowly around to press against that one spot far more lightly, then rubbed slowly and evenly.

This time the electrical surge was slower, and far more erotic. Coiling tension tightened at the base of his balls while hot sparks skittered up his spine, making him shiver. Loosing a loud, and slightly high-pitched gasping moan, he arched up onto his shoulders and dragged his knees, broom and all, closer to his body, bringing his hips and dick up off the bed. It wasn't a comfortable position with his knees that far apart, but that didn't stop his body from doing it -- or from writhing back against the delicious finger inside him.

"Oh, you definitely liked that!" Another finger was insinuated slowly into his ass, stretching it wider, then both fingers rubbed back and forth over, and over, and over that one painfully sweet spot.

While electric sparks danced through his body and white-washed his mind, Tim eyes tried to roll back into his head and his throat loosed moan after gasping moan. A long string of cum dribbled from his aching cock.

He barely felt the bed rocking with what could only be the added weight of another body climbing on. When the third greased finger was added to his ass, he ignored it entirely. The only thing that mattered was that he was on the verge of what promised to be one hell of a long and intense orgasm.

Cinnabar's deep throaty voice purred right next to his ear. "I knew you'd be a total slut for prostate stimulation." She pulled her fingers from him.

Tim's eyes flew open and he gasped with the loss of those magical fingers. In fact, he damned near whined for their return.

"Oh, liked it that much, did you?" Cinnabar's hand stroked down his spine then closed on his left hip. "Push out hard, and I'll give you what you want." Pressure from something slick, hot, blunt, and far thicker than any finger pushed insistently against Tim's anus.

Tim gasped, his mind still muzzy from excitement. He couldn't turn to look over his shoulder, so he pushed up onto his head and looked under. A set of lightly furred knees was positioned inside his. He blinked in some confusion, not quite sure what he was seeing.

The pressure on his anus increased to sharp pain.

He choked and curled slightly to the side to lean on his shoulder, letting let his cheek rest on the duvet. A pained moan left his throat. "Hurts...!"

"I said,push out!" A sharp smack landed on his ass.

Tim gasped in surprise and pushed out, hard.

The hot, blunt and achingly hard object slid past the tight ring of his anus, then forged into him slow and steady. It stretched and filled him to the point of discomfort, but not outright pain -- then it stopped. Cinnabar groaned over his back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...! That's good."

A moment of clarity came to Tim, and he came to the inescapable conclusion that clit or not, there was a dick up his ass and he was about to get fucked. A small defeated whine escaped him.

Cinnabar rolled her hips, and suddenly pressure was applied to that delicious spot deep within.

Tim released a soft keening cry of raw carnal pleasure. Suddenly he didn't care that there was a dick up his ass, it felt fucking incredible. He writhed against the hard cock filling him, blatantly looking for more.

Cinnabar stroked his sweating spine. "Good boy. Now keep pushing out and I'll make you cum like you've never cum before!" Claw-tipped fingers ran down his crack and brushed down his balls.

He jumped, shocked and more than a little...thrilled.

A shift, a tilt...pressure--pleasure.

A deep-throated moan was dragged from Tim's throat.

She eased back, her cock withdrawing from his ass, sparking delicious little tingles throughout his bowels.

Tim's breath left him in a rush. That actually felt kind of...good.

The cock drove back in slowly... pressure--pleasure.

He choked out a soft cry.

A slow retreat, a slightly swifter return...pressure--pleasure.

He cried out a little louder, and writhed.

Retreat, return a little quicker and a little harder...pressure--rapture!

He wailed and bucked back to meet the next one. Pressure--ecstasy! Then again, andagain...

Above him, smooth skin over hard muscle slid against his sweat-soaked back. Hard unforgiving, bruising hands gripped his hips. Wet flesh slapped loudly against wet flesh. Panting breaths spilled across his shoulders, accompanied by pleasure-filled groans and hard grunts.

He could feel the cock, the whole length of it, driving into him over, and over, and over delivering an intense carnal pleasure that burned in his balls, his belly, and up his spine all the way to the back of his skull.

Glorious ecstasy exploded within him. He screamed. The indignity didn't even register. There reallywasa way to die from sensory overload, and he'd found it. He was only vaguely aware of his violently hard and untouched cock spurting rope after rope of thick cum all over the duvet beneath him, emptying his balls and his mind.

The pleasurelingered.

He writhed to make it last even longer.

He was rewarded with a powerful thrust, and then another... Cinnabar slammed in deep one more time and held, groaning. Deep in Tim's ass, there was a hot pulsing throb and then wetness jetting inside him. Suddenly he was empty save for the thick liquid slowly trickling down his crack to drip down his balls. The hands holding him up left too.

He collapsed on his side, mindless and breathless, the broom roped to his knees making it very, very awkward. He bent one knee up high and straightened the other leg to pull the pole straight so he could lie down and justbreathe.

A warm hand patted his sweaty ass. "That was almost good enough to forgive you."

Tim didn't even move. He couldn't have if he'd wanted to. The euphoria was passing, leaving him thoroughly drained and aching in places he'd never ached before. His next to last coherent thought was that he still had a phone call to make, but that could come later. His very last thought however, was that maybe taking a dick up the ass wasn't so bad after all.


Epilogue...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was well past midnight when a young man in dark clothes and a ski mask walked into theSuper Jconvenience store. He walked straight to the counter, pulled out a small 32 revolver, and shoved the barrel in the face of orange-haired teen behind the counter. "Empty the register."

A tall woman stepped up to the counter beside the robber. Without sparing him a glance she spoke to the orange-haired teen. "Where do you keep the condoms?"

Gasping, the robber turned and pointed the gun at her. "Where the hell did you come from?"

She turned and winked a bright blue eye at him. "The ice cream aisle."

The robber leaned back and tilted his head, taking in the belly-revealing white tank top she wore that barely covered her massive breasts. His gaze raked over her black latex short-shorts that barely covered her crotch and rode up high in the back, not even attempting to cover her ample ass. Black leather boots climbed up her heavily muscular thighs.

However, her most striking feature was that all but her lovely face, belly, and throat were covered in sleek shiny brown fur. Small, rounded, and furred ears parted her long dark hair streaked with cream at the temples and a small tail waved above the waistline on her extremely low-cut shorts. The robber blinked. "What the hell are you supposed to be?"

Her carmine red lips curved into a smile that revealed fangs. "I'm Cinnabar." With a graceful flick of her hand, a whip uncoiled from around her wrist. Faster than the eye could see, the whip cracked and wrapped around the robber's wrist. She yanked, hard.

The robber yelped and dropped the gun.

"It's not nice to point things at people." She snapped out a punch to the robber's jaw.

He dropped like a stone, out cold.

Cinnabar knelt at the robber's side and tugged off his ski mask, revealing fine even features. She pursed her lips. "Cute..." She stood up and looked at the clerk. "Have you called the cops yet?"

The clerk shook his head. "Uh...no."

"Good." The anthro-ferret set the robber's gun on the counter. "Give me about twenty minutes, then call, okay?" She fished into the tiny purse at her hip and set a few bills on the counter.

The clerk just stared at the money.

She snorted. "Condoms, if you please?" She winked. "I ran out."

"Oh, yes!" The orange-haired clerk punched a few buttons on his register, then stopped. "Err, what kind would you like?"

She grinned, showing fangs. "Magnums, extra large."

The clerk nodded and reached behind him to slide open a glass case. He pulled out a box and looked over at the woman. "These ones, um...?" His gaze focused on the ferret's huge breasts. "Ma'am?" His gaze dropped to the prominent and long ridge in the ferret's extremely tight shorts. He swallowed. "Or sir?"

Cinnabar winked. "Those are fine, and ma'am will do."

The clerk dropped the box into a plastic bag, finished ringing up the order, and handed the anthro-ferret the change.

Cinnabar took the bag. "Do you have a back door?"

Wide-eyed, the attendant pointed to the back of the store.

The anthro-ferret nodded and dragged the robber toward the back door.

The teen suddenly called out, "Thank you for shopping atSuper J!"

She waved. "Don't forget, twenty minutes!"

* * *

Out in the back alley of the store, the robber awakened to discover that he was facing a brick wall with arms up over his head and tied to the fire escape above him with a leather whip. The wind caressed his ass-cheeks, telling him in no uncertain terms that his pants were down around his ankles. He squeaked in shock.

A rather large pair of breasts pressed up against his back and a sultry yet deep voice whispered in his ear. "You have been a very, very bad boy, so I'm going to teach you a very firm, and possibly life-altering lesson in manners." Suddenly, a hot and hard cock nudged against the seam of his ass. Strangely, it seemed to have a condom on it.

Cold terror washed through him. "No! No! Look, I'm sorry, okay? I promise I'll be good! I swear...!

A hand closed around his cock, and began stroking it to erection. The voice chuckled in his ear. "Oh I amverysure you will be good." The cock nudged between his cheeks and pressed very firmly against his anus. "Now push out my sweet, it's time you learned that crimereallydoesn't pay."

* * *

In the car on the way home, Cinnabar smiled. Taking down that robber had been easy and fun, not to mention rather satisfying. "Hmm... Maybe I should look into becoming a super-hero?" The anthro-ferret pursed her full lips. "But what would I call myself?" She smiled. "Ah, the Hunter has a nice ring to it!" She rolled her eyes. "Oh give me a break! Jack, you definitely readwaytoo many comic books."

~ Fini ~

Author's Note:For those of you who recognize this story, no I didn't steal it. Like most internet junkies, I have more than one identity.

MorganHawke
MorganHawke
199 Followers