Bombshell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

I felt an almost petulant disappointment but I tried again licking along the natural valley. At first I was struck by the silky smoothness of the interior but then the true richness of her taste excited my tongue. It was more in keeping with her scent; there was still a subtle tartness but overall it was warm and earthy.

It was something that, once savoured, could become addictive. I licked repeatedly allowing it to fill my mouth and Adrienne stroked my head.

"Enjoy it angel…you will never forget the taste of me."

I carried on for what seemed a long time, never checking to see if she had closed her eyes, and slowly worked my tongue deeper inside.

She raised her knees to grant me easier access and I found it strangely comforting within the confines of her enclosing thighs; it was so much easier to forget the real world.

Her sheath of muscle welcomed my tongue squeezing gently from time to time and, with each contraction, there came a soft moan of approval from a long way off. For my part I just wanted to go as deep as I could. It was, by now, uncomfortably warm and my dress was going to be ruined but I no longer cared.

I was gripped by an insanity and the spell was only broken when her hand took an insistent grip on my hair.

"Now…"

She guided me a little higher and I understood that she wanted me to lick her clitoris.

I had been so caught up in my own cravings that I had almost forgotten what I was supposed to be doing.

She pressed a little more firmly with her fingers and her clitoris swelled into the open freeing itself of its restricting hood. I was shocked not just by its size but also by its hemispherical firmness. I simply stared until she grew impatient and pulled me on to her.

My nose was crushed in the soft cushion of her hair and I sought blindly until I found my goal. There was no finesse. I licked with the flat of my tongue but she was so aroused that even my crude endeavours were going to be enough.

She lifted her hips and ground herself into my face.

"Don't move!"

I had little choice. She gripped my hair more tightly and moaned with effort as she drove herself on. My tongue was no longer important to her; it was enough that I was there to be used.

Her moist pubis scoured my face as her movements became less and less controlled until she raised herself one last time. Her sex seemed to bloom, threatening to devour my mouth and nose, and then I felt the powerful tremors of her orgasm as it racked her body.

For some seconds it was hard to breath through the wetness and my nose was filled with a frothy mix of her juices and my own saliva. I tried to pull away but she was determined that I would endure the whole experience.

When, at last, it was over she let me go and sprawled back onto the bed.

I should have felt degraded, I wanted to feel disgusted, but the wetness I felt was not in my eyes but between my legs. It was hard to think straight; it had all happened so quickly.

By a sheer effort of will I made myself concentrate. I could sort out my personal conflicts and deal with the emotional recriminations later; at that moment I still had a job to do.

She lay with her eyes closed and her breasts rising and falling almost mesmerically as she tried to bring her breathing back to normal. This was my chance but I had already wasted vital seconds.

I began to reach out to the bedside cabinet but she suddenly made a satisfied purring sound and I instantly froze fearing that she would open her eyes at any moment. I had come too far to fail now but she was stirring.

I made the decision in an instant and would later tell myself that it was the only option.

Her sex was messy, the hair wet and matted and her labia relaxed. She had her legs lazily spread and her clitoris was still visible but now less prominent. Feeling desperately awkward I pointed my tongue and lowered my head.

For a few seconds she appeared not to notice but then she groaned and stretched her arms above her head.

"Oh you beautiful, greedy, bitch…"

I used the tip of my tongue to lick in tiny circles around her clitoris and hoped that she would use her fingers to make herself more accessible but, this time, she was going to simply lay back and enjoy it.

I licked for a long time, and my tongue began to ache, but the only encouragement I received was an occasional moan of satisfaction and the ever stronger scent of arousal.

I might have made it easier for myself had I used my own fingers but, even now, some perverted sense of fastidiousness prevented me from doing so. Just as I began to fear that she was not going to reach the pinnacle for a second time her body stretched and stiffened before shivering into a slow, protracted, orgasm.

As I hoped, she was much like me and this second climax, coming so quickly after the first has exhausted her for now. She even turned over on to her stomach and cradled her head in her hands.

As soon as I was sure that her eyes were closed I reached for the phone. It was a cheap Nokia and I was familiar with the keys but my fingers were shaking badly. On my second attempt I got the call register up on screen and then memorised the number at the top of the list. I put the phone back in place and, leaving her in a semi-slumber, I went to the bathroom.

Seeing myself in the mirror under the harsh spotlights the enormity of what had just happened came home to me and, for a moment, I thought I would be sick. I looked down to avoid my own reflection and splashed my face liberally with water. In the process my dress got soaked but I did not care.

I dried myself and made no attempt to fix my face before leaving the bathroom to find Adrienne exactly as I had left her. I put my mouth close to her ear and whispered.

"I have to go".

There was no acknowledgement, no thanks, just a muted grunt.

I left the suite and found the bodyguard on post outside a knowing smirk on his face.

Chapter 2

I filed my report the following morning and I was called almost immediately. I sat in the spacious office and, as Jane Bullington carefully read it through, I wondered if I might one day occupy her chair.

She was only the second woman to hold the post and, at forty five, the youngest ever incumbent of either sex. My career path was shaping up to be similar to hers. We both went to Oxford and had both joined the police force on an accelerated graduate scheme but, whilst she had volunteered for the service, I had been headhunted.

She looked up at last and pushed her glasses up her nose.

"You're absolutely sure you heard 'Edinburgh'?"

"No doubt."

There was a pause before she continued.

"I want to thank you for what you did. I had no right to ask you to take a field assignment so soon."

"I was the obvious choice and I was glad to do it."

"Nevertheless, you did very well to get that number."

I could no longer wait and had to ask.

"Has it led to anything?"

"Nothing obvious I'm afraid. It belongs to a call box in Lima. We'll ask the Peruvians to put a tap on it but I'm not hopeful."

I felt completely deflated especially given the personal cost.

"Would you mind if I worked on it for a while? To try and find a South American connection?"

She looked at me as if I were a particularly loyal puppy.

"As long as you're prepared to make up any time lost on your training schedule then I would be more than happy to have your input."

"I'd like to use Clem if I may."

"I'm sure she would be delighted to help. The confirmation of her new security clearance came through a couple of days ago."

Clem was our graduate research assistant and, as the only two women in a section of twelve, it was only natural that we would form a bond.

It was hard not to feel protective of her. She was twenty-two years old but could pass for sixteen and was often challenged in bars and clubs. She was not tall but was well proportioned and her large blue eyes dominated her face adding to an impression of innocence. She was a beautiful English rose but the men in the department, usually so free with their sexual innuendos, paid her an almost fatherly respect.

When I broke the news to her she was delighted even when I told her that it would involve working after hours. For the next three nights we pored over everything we had on Peru but could make no obvious connections and I grew more and more frustrated not wanting to believe that the sacrifice I had made had been in vain.

Clem sensed my agitation and it was at her suggestion that, on the third night, we gave it up and went to the local wine bar. I bought a bottle of Brouilly and we giggled as we discussed the relative personal merits of the men we worked with and I was surprised to find that we had two past dates in common.

By the time she had bought a second bottle we were exchanging confidences on their bedroom technique and laughing at the low marks that we were awarding. I was still caught up in the spirit of it when she leaned in a little closer.

"So tell me, between you and me, did Deryan come on to you?"

We were both a little tipsy and there was a mischievous grin on her face daring me to play up to it.

"Of course she did. How could any lesbian resist me?"

She laughed and put her hand on my knee.

"Who could blame her, I'd go down on you like a shot."

I laughed in return but I saw something in her eyes and the question was on my lips before I could check myself.

"Have you ever done it?"

"Are you kidding? I went to an all girl university."

I was still trying to digest the information that this erstwhile ingenue was actually more experienced than I was when I realized that she had not removed her hand. We were sharing a banquette in an alcove that allowed us to watch the comings and goings of the other customers as we talked but it also served to give us some privacy.

She picked up her glass and proposed a toast in an eerie echo of my encounter with Adrienne.

"To men, long may they remain confounded."

As she leant forward to chink my glass her hand slid beneath my skirt until I felt its warmth on the bare flesh above my stay-ups.

"Oh God, you have beautiful legs. I'd give anything to be as tall as you."

A thousand thoughts went through my mind but they refused to crystallize. I found myself staring at her mouth with its fetchingly heavy lower lip. She had used a subtle pink lipstick to match her nail polish and in the subdued light she seemed to have taken on a new aura of maturity.

I blinked my eyes to clear my head and I laid my own hand lightly on hers still trapped beneath my skirt.

"You're beautiful just as you are; the men throw themselves at you."

I was trying to let her down as gently as possible, to let her know that I was flattered, but she was undeterred.

"They don't "throw themselves". They'll tell you that I look too young but that doesn't stop them trying it on when no one else is looking. All men are bastards as far as I am concerned. You know exactly where you are with another woman."

Notwithstanding the remonstrative pressure of my hand she slid hers even further upwards until her fingertips had edged beneath my panties. In the past I had never contemplated a lesbian relationship but now, for the second time in days, a women's hand on my thigh was seducing me.

She remained close, her glass still poised and a hint of wickedness about her smile. We were in a public place and I could not believe how blatant she was being. I wanted to laugh it off, to get us back to where we had been just seconds before, but I could not find the appropriate words.

She took my silence as an affirmation and grew more daring. I gasped under my breath as her fingers roamed onto my pudenda. Her touch was gentle but assured. She used a single fingertip to stroke my labia and I closed my eyes at the delicious frisson.

She moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered seductively.

"Do you want me to stop?"

In my mind I nodded my head but in reality I was shaking it. Her fingertip was moving more easily now as I started to deliquesce and her breath was warm against my neck.

She placed a single delicate kiss and then I felt an irresistible pressure as her finger slid inside me with teasing slowness. I wanted to look, to make sure we were not being seen, but my eyes remained closed as she began a stimulating exploration.

She used the pad of her finger to massage a spot just behind my clitoris and I could see sparks of light on my eyelids. She seemed to know me almost better than I knew myself and I did not want it to end. It was so intense that it was a moment before I realized that she had stopped.

When I looked she was examining her finger which shone wetly in the subdued lighting. She turned it slowly back and forth before slowing dipping it into her wine glass and then she took it seductively between her lips.

"The best taste in the world…"

I was so taken aback that I put up no resistance as she slid her hand up along my leg for a second time. She moved unerringly, her finger slipping inside me with obscene ease. This time she held my eyes as she pushed it ever deeper. When she reached the limit she twisted it slightly and then withdrew.

Again, and now to my embarrassment, she held it up for examination.

"So wet…"

I watched as she dipped it in wine but was totally unprepared as she presented it to my mouth. I started to protest but she pressed it against my parted lips.

"Taste yourself…"

Like an obedient pupil I sucked at my own finger. The underlying taste was familiar from my experience with Adrienne but now it was sharpened by the light fruits of the Beaujolais and she smiled as she watched my reaction. She knew it was a taste that I could easily get used to.

"Come with me."

As she offered her hand I took it like an automaton and rose from my chair. She drew me the short distance to the ladies rest room and ushered me inside. Like the wine bar itself everything was nearly new and no expense had been spared with the fittings. I quickly established that we were alone and I wondered if she had retained the presence of mind to watch the comings and goings and chose her moment.

I suddenly felt incredibly hot; in part, because of the inner conflict raging deep inside but there was also the outrageous notion that I was about to have sex in a public place. And there it was; I was no longer seeing it as a possibility but as a certainty.

Clem stepped backwards from me into the handicapped stall and then beckoned me with her finger. This was my last chance and, as I stood there, I was aware of my pulse ticking rapidly at my temples. I knew, somehow, that if I followed her nothing would ever be the same.

I have always prided my self on my common sense outlook on life but everything I knew to be right was, at that moment, being subsumed by a primal urge beyond my control.

I followed her allowing her to lock the door behind us.

She pecked a kiss on my lips and then went down to her knees. Her hands slid lovingly up along the outside of my legs and inside my panties. With practised ease she flexed her fingers and then pulled them all the way down.

There was a fleeting awkwardness as I stepped out of them but the more so as I watched her pick them up and push them down into her cleavage.

"A little memento…why don't you make yourself comfortable."

As well as the usual fittings there was a freestanding, upright, chair and I sat down on it happy for her to take the lead.

Still on her knees she reached forward and carefully took hold of my skirt to lift it out of the way.

"Oh, that is so beautiful…"

She touched my sex reverentially with the flat of her hand.

"I knew when I first saw you that this day would come…"

I was shocked by her remark. We had worked together for a little less than six months and I had no inkling that she harboured any such feelings.

She placed her hands on the insides of my thighs, encouraging me to open them a little wider, and then she moved closer. It was surreal as I looked down at her blonde, elfin, hairstyle whilst she made a slow trail of butterfly kisses across my mons.

"Someone's leaking…"

It was true. I could feel a trickle of moisture tickling my perineum but she seemed determined to increase the flow. Her kisses grew bolder as she drew each of my labia in turn between her pursed lips to flick them with her tongue.

As she continued with her labour of love I became ever more aware of my own scent and feared that anyone coming in must surely know but she saw into my mind. She went a little lower seeking out the stream of arousal with her tongue but at the same time she caressed my sex with her cute nose.

"You smell so sweet…"

No man had ever been so genuinely flattering nor so tender. My heart rate rose and I could feel my sex getting ever warmer.

She did not use her hands but continued with her oral caresses and I could feel myself opening and ripening in invitation.

"Please…"

It took an effort to whisper the entreaty whilst, at the same time, trying to ride the ever growing pleasure wave that she was creating.

She looked up at me. That same cheeky, adolescent, smile surmounted by knowing eyes beyond her years.

"I'm going to make you come like you've never come before."

Matching actions to her words she centred her mouth on my sex and I felt the tip of her tongue testing the resistance of my opening but I melted like butter. My sex greeted her greedily and it felt as if the pent up heat must escape as vapour.

As her tongue began to fill me I thought that I must come, and I felt the onset of the familiar tremors, but I managed to hold myself in check sensing that she would fulfil her promise.

She found the same spot that she had charmed with her fingertip and my whole body began to tingle. My breathing became ragged and I was lubricating freely but I felt a periodic movement and realized that she was swallowing rapaciously.

We stayed locked together for an age and my stiffened body began to ache as I took my pleasure poised on the tip of her tongue but I knew I could not take much more. I was clammy with perspiration and my heart was racing.

She knew the effect she was having on me, able to gauge the point at which it would tip over into discomfort, but she was going to take me to the very edge. After another minute or two I was pleading with her, and I think that she may even have laughed, but she shifted a little on her knees.

Her tongue was gone but she had her lips sealed around my clitoris which felt somehow larger. A gentle sucking caused blissful ripples to course through all my extremities and then I felt her tongue once more.

It was moving slowly, drawing a circle on my clitoris, but then it gathered speed. It seemed impossible that she could flick her tongue so quickly but my body responded it the only way it could. My orgasm broke with a physical jolt that almost winded me and then reverberated through my body. Everything seemed doubly sensitized and I was particularly aware of my nipples which felt painfully stiff.

I thought it would die as quickly as it had arrived but Clem had other ideas. As the aftershocks ebbed and flowed she moderated the pressure and speed of her tongue and I found myself soaring once more. It was the same orgasm but now different; a series of soothing waves that eased the initial brutal pleasure.

I do not know how long it lasted; I felt detached from reality. I know I thanked her. I think I stroked her head as she licked away the messy residue but when next I became aware she was standing up with the door open.

"I'll see you in the morning…sweet dreams."

Chapter 3

I was frustrated beyond measure. I could not believe that she would simply walk out on me like that and things were no better when she greeted me the following morning at the office as though nothing untoward had taken place. I decided to bide my time and to wait and see if she volunteered to help out that evening.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers