Bombshell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

Behind me I heard the sound of the key being turned in the lock. I turned to look and was thrown when I saw that Megan was still in the room standing with her back to the door and smiling.

"Don't worry. She likes to watch."

If she was hoping to demean me then she had succeeded. I knew what had to be done and I hated myself. I drew a deep breath and looked at Veronique anew. She was probably only a couple of years older then me but premature lines marred an otherwise beautiful face giving her a slightly world-weary appearance.

Her shoulder length auburn hair was thick and shiny and cut in a low maintenance style which helped to soften her features, not least her pinched mouth, but it was her eyes that caught the attention. They were the deepest brown, hard to read, and suggested a wealth of experience beyond her years.

She saw the moment of surrender and her smile broadened. She stood slowly and, with studied deliberation, she began to unfasten her skirt. It was a wraparound and she unpeeled it carefully before setting it aside. I was shocked, firstly, to see that she was naked beneath it, and secondly by the growth of dark hair that was now revealed.

Her look said it all. Many others had already trodden this path and, like them, she knew that I would not refuse. She sat back down and opened her legs wide before running her fingertips through her nest of curls.

"You had better get yourself a cushion; this may take a while."

In a final admission of defeat I picked up one of the smaller cushions and set it between her legs before going down to my knees.

Her jacket and blouse were still impeccably fastened but my attention was required below the waist in the juxtaposed, naked, netherworld. She had a slim figure but her pale thighs were slightly over-muscled, suggesting many hours on an exercise bike, and now that I was closer I could see that the dark growth extended beyond her mons.

In truth, I found it distasteful but its feral quality seemed in keeping with her shadowy nature. I glanced up to find her looking down at me with an expression that told me that she knew exactly what I was thinking but she did not care.

As my nose made a first brushing contact I felt a dampness, that told me that she had been aroused for some time, and with it a reek of arousal. It should have been off putting but it acted upon me at a subconscious level. I was suddenly very aware of my own sex and had to resist the temptation to touch myself.

I made myself concentrate. This was simply a job that had to be done.

I had to work my tongue through the coarse thicket, where one or two gray hairs hinted at her true age, until I reached her labia. They felt large and lacked definition and I wondered if she grew out her hair as a reaction to this.

For a moment it was awkward, as I tried to ease my tongue between them, and I was tempted to use my fingers to help but I sensed that she wanted my mouth alone. I persevered and slowly worked them apart whilst trying to ignore the way my face was being tickled. In a moment of black humour I guessed that, unless Adrienne was on the premises, I would be hard put to find another pubic hair in the whole building.

As I finally got my bearings her sex opened a little and things became easier. She was very warm and the inner membranes were oily beneath my tongue. Despite my misgivings her taste was not in any way unpleasant and, as she groaned her approval, I actively sought it out.

For a long time I licked along the whole length of her sex as it continued to weep tiny beads of nectar which I collected with the skill of a hummingbird. I do not know when the scales tipped. All I had to do was to bring this hateful woman to orgasm but I was now engaged as much for my own perverted pleasure as hers. Even the discomfort of her chafing curls was forgiven as I noisily sucked at her through the sodden undergrowth.

"Wait a moment."

I paused as she shifted a little and hooked a leg over the arm of the chair opening herself fully to my gaze.

"Make me come…"

Where, before, her sex had looked unappealing it now assumed a savage beauty. It was a raw pink canyon, slashed through a dark canopy, glistening with moist promise and there, at its head, was revealed a rounded projection.

A noise like a whimper escaped me as I fell upon her with my mouth open wide. Somewhere behind me I heard Megan laugh but I was beyond caring. I traced the contours with the flat of my tongue and was pleased to hear her gasp as I found my goal.

Her clitoris was plump and firm, easy to stimulate, and obviously sensitive.

"Slow down…"

I did as she asked and used just the tip of my tongue. I established a rhythm to which she could attune herself and her body started to writhe with a sympathetic vibration.

After a while I felt the tension as her hands rigidly gripped the arms of the chair and this was my cue for the final act. I slowly increased the pressure of my tongue and at the same time I increased the tempo.

Her body was now so empathic that there could be no escape. I dictated the pace taking her along ever faster until she was free, shrieking as her orgasm buoyed her up and held her aloft until she could take no more and she slumped back in her seat completely spent.

I found myself breathing hard as the madness passed and I was left to face the harsh reality of what had just taken place.

Veronique awkwardly unhooked her leg but was content to sit with her sex still blatantly on display as she recovered her own breath. My one fear now was that she would not fulfil her side of the bargain but I was to find that it was a hard bargain indeed.

"That looked like fun."

I did not hear Megan coming up behind me but the sound of her voice caused me to flush with embarrassment.

Veronique lazily ran her fingers over her messy sex as she replied.

"Use her. Be my guest."

Her words registered but my mind was reluctant to process them. I had done as she asked and I felt a sense of injustice. I wanted to argue, to assert myself, but I had come too far to jeopardize everything now.

Until the door was locked Megan had seemed like a reasonable young women and I decided that I would try and appeal to her better nature. Still on my knees, I turned to her only for my breath to catch in my throat.

She had already allowed her dress to slip down her body and was standing in white underwear with white stay up stockings. She was beautiful and she knew it, holding herself with the confidence of a woman who could have her pick of partners without fear of refusal.

Now that she had my attention she smiled and held my eyes as she seductively removed her bra and panties and then stood allowing me to take her in.

She was the light to Veronique's darkness. Her skin was flawless with a tan of lightest honey. She was blessed with dancers legs which she kept immaculately depilated and my eyes were drawn to a neat sex, so smooth that it looked oiled.

She carried very little weight and it seemed hard to imagine a navel so enticingly deep in a stomach so flat. Her breasts were modest and nicely shaped with virginally pink nipples which were now shyly aroused.

As I watched she drew back her blonde hair and fixed it in a neat ponytail and I wondered if, notwithstanding my ostensibly heterosexual credentials, I might have been tempted even if none of the events of recent days had taken place.

"Lie down for me sweetie..."

I was almost in a daze as I surrendered to the sheepskin rugs that bedecked the floor and reality seemed suspended as I stared up at the canvas covering overhead.

Megan appeared above me holding the cushion on which I had been kneeling and she eased it under my head. She set it just so and then gracefully knelt across my body pinning my shoulders with her knees.

I would have been content just to stare up into her blue eyes but I was witness to a beautiful eclipse as she eased forward and settled her sex over my mouth. At first it felt like a featherweight but then she closed her slender thighs about my ears shutting out any distractions. There was to be just a single point of focus.

Her weight settled more fully and I opened my mouth to accept her sex. It was as if she had no inner labia at all as I licked along the sharp slit that defined her mons but she gently wriggled herself more comfortable and, as he did so, she slowly split herself open.

The tightness of her sex had disguised the furnace that had been building inside with its attendant pressure of moisture and my mouth was filled by a heated inundation. I swallowed, savouring the sour sweet creaminess and then I plunged my tongue inside seeking more.

I was caught in a frenzy but she was indulgent, riding out the bronco until I had exhausted myself and then stroking my head until I was settled and ready to satisfy her needs.

I had made myself uncomfortably hot but the grip of her thighs was unrelenting. There was just the smallest of adjustments to bring my tongue to bear on her clitoris and then an unspoken understanding that I would minister to her unhurriedly.

Her clitoris was discrete, and was not obvious beneath my tongue, but I clearly had it right as she began to rock almost unnoticeably on my face.

"That's it sweetie…just there…just a little faster now."

In my, hot, enclosed world her words were indistinct but the tiny, subtle, movements of her body gave me all the signals I needed. She looked down at me through the valley of her breasts and smiled.

"Here it comes babe…are you ready?"

Her movements slowly became more pronounced and her scent grew stronger. A strand of my hair fell across my face but shegently swept it aside. I was not sure if she wanted to see my eyes as she came or if she wanted to ensure that I could see hers.

I had long since given up trying to breath through my mouth and found myself breathing noisily through my nose. It seemed to amuse her, every now and then, to ease forward a fraction to restrict even this option.

I wanted her to come now. My face was getting sore and I was desperate to wipe the perspiration from it. My tongue was still busy but I felt it growing numb.

She could see my distress and now she took mercy. She adjusted herself one last time, prising my mouth open even wider, and then took a breath and held it. Her eyes closed for a second but when they reopened there was a new brightness in them.

She let the breath go with a prolonged "UUuuuuu…" and then, after a tense pause, I felt my mouth being filled by warm spatters of moisture. At first I was startled but then I had to swallow as further gushes followed

At the height of her orgasm she smiled and blew me a soft kiss heralding the peak of the flood which she clearly saw as a gift to me.

It took her a little while to recover, and longer still to ease herself up from my face, after which she proceeded to get dressed as if this was all part of a regular day at the office.

I gave myself a moment before I attempted to move but as I did so Veronique rose from her chair from which she had watched the whole proceedings.

"Stay right where you are…"

Chapter 5

For my pains I was given an apartment number but it was not an address that appeared on the list of properties that we had registered for Deryan and some further research showed that it was leased by a Bahamian shell company.

Bullington had also sent me an updated psychological profile for Adrienne which made for interesting reading. There seemed to be a consensus that she was not a fanatic; one analyst even went so far as to suggest that she would be content with a single spectacular to avenge her cousin.

A word that turned more than once in the report was "flamboyant" and that set me thinking. Could it be that, contrary to our initial surmise, she was not out to kill and maim but had, instead, convinced her cousins group to choose a symbolic target.

I added brief some notes to the report and suggested that we took another look at the security surrounding Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace but there was a nagging doubt at the back of my mind; somehow Adrienne and Scotland just did not fit together.

I sent the annotated report back to Bullington and told her that I would try the new address that same evening. She replied quickly telling me that she would arrange an escort as a precaution. I told her that it would not be necessary but suspected that she would go ahead anyway.

I dressed soberly in a business suit to give the impression that my visit was just a drop in and not premeditated but the truth, that I was loathe to acknowledge, was that Adrienne would draw just one conclusion when I turned up unannounced.

The taxi dropped me at a riverside apartment block and, if I was escorted, I failed to detect it. I entered the lobby and announced myself to a uniformed concierge who, in turn, rang through to the penthouse apartment.

I felt an anxious thrill when he told me to take the lift but my hopes of success were not high. Adrienne had slipped up once by mentioning the code word in my presence but her paranoia about phone tapping suggested that she was otherwise being very careful.

As I left the lift I found just a single door and I stood self consciously before it as a small closed circuit television camera checked me over.

The door opened and for a moment I did not recognize the young girl standing behind it. I was used to seeing her on billboards and in magazines in full make-up and couture dresses. Even in Paris she had been dressed to dazzle but now, with her face scrubbed clean and dressed in a sloppy tee shirt and track bottoms, she looked completely different. She was still beautiful but now more naturally so.

"Hi, I was hoping to find Adrienne at home."

"You'd better come in."

I followed her inside noticing that, notwithstanding the scruffy clothes, she still walked with a model's poise.

The apartment was spacious and airy with glass curtain walls giving wonderful views over the night time cityscape. The living area was, by itself, larger than my own modest accommodation and it was tastefully and expensively furnished using a lot of white leather.

"Can I get you a drink?"

She was already drinking white wine and it seemed churlish to refuse. She found me a glass and filled it.

"Take a seat."

She sat on one wing of an "L"shaped sofa unit and I sat on the other.

"I'm sorry, if Adrienne had let me know you were coming I would have made an effort."

"No, no, it should be me apologizing. I dropped by on the off chance."

Now it was Corrine's turn to look perplexed.

"She didn't send you?"

"No, I was hoping to find her here."

"She comes by now and again, when it suits her."

I looked anew at the lavish surroundings.

"Is this your apartment?"

"It is, for as long as she says so."

I thought I detected the faintest hint of sullenness and a new thought occurred to me.

"Why would you think that Adrienne sent me?"

She looked at me as if I had asked a stupidly obvious question.

"She sometimes asks me to entertain her friends."

Pieces suddenly fell into place and I leant forward concernedly.

"Look, I wouldn't want you to think…"

She smiled at my obvious discomfort.

"Don't worry, if it was you, it wouldn't be half so bad."

I was at complete loss for words but finally managed to frame a question.

"Why do you stay with her?"

"Do you know how hard it is to get on in this business? There are thousands of young girls, many of them more beautiful than me, who would kill their own mothers to be where I am today."

"But you're successful now, surely you could make it anywhere you chose."

"Adrienne made me and she could just as easily break me. She would only have to say the word and I would be back to modelling knitting patterns."

My face must have betrayed the anger I was feeling. She shifted along the sofa and put her hand on mine.

"It could be a lot worse. At least there are no men involved."

This seemed to me a moot point, however you viewed it she was being used.

"Does this happen often?"

"No, very rarely, she likes to keep me to herself for the most part."

My thoughts guiltily flew back to that night in Paris. I could not conceive of anyone being engaged in that sort of relationship for the long term.

"But don't you have…you know…a regular girlfriend or anything?"

She surprised me by laughing out loud at my question.

"You're so sweet…I'm not a lesbian."

"I don't understand."

"With women I can pretend to myself, it doesn't seem like a violation. Besides there have been a couple of occasions when it hasn't been too bad…"

As she said it she squeezed my hand very slightly. I was not exactly sure what it implied but it occurred to me that if anyone was going to be privy to Adrienne's secrets it was Corrine. Even as the thought was formed I felt guilty; she seemed so innocent despite all she had obviously been through.

I did not take my hand away nor did I move as she sidled closer.

"Tell me more about your job. Do you get to meet many famous people?"

For a few minutes I wove a story about my fictional job but found myself over embellishing it as she showed surprising interest. It occurred to me that she had probably had very little exposure to the real world of work and it seemed to intrigue her that there might be other careers which, in their own way, were as glamorous as her own.

As I came to a finish there was an awkward pause as I wondered how to broach the questions to which I wanted answers but she did not seem to notice and appeared happy just to have company. I was on the point of suggesting take-away food when she took my hand and placed it on breast.

My instinct was to immediately move it away but I could see in her eyes a need for contact. It was not lust but a simple desire to affirm a closeness.

It felt so wrong but I was already picturing her breasts. Her tee shirt formed a very flimsy barrier and I could feel her nipple hardening in the palm of my hand. I froze, hardly daring to move, but Corrine took the initiative. In a single, smooth, movement she swung herself round so that she was kneeling on the sofa straddling my lap.

She smiled as she raised her arms and took off her tee-shirt altogether leaving me staring at her breasts. They were small, in keeping with her slight frame, but the nipples themselves formed two small knolls set upon the modest mounds. They had a delightful dusky, pink, hue and called out to the mouth like ripe fruits.

I was still uncertain but Corrine had no such reservations. She leaned in and grazed herself against my mouth moving slowly back and forth until I submitted. I parted my lips and she fed me her nipple which, after a moments hesitation, I began to suckle.

It seemed perfectly fitted. There was no discernable teat but the whole nipple formed a swollen bulge which proved very sensitive. Her hand went to the back of my head holding me in place as I gently swirled my tongue causing her back to arch.

I noticed that her skin was very lightly freckled, a detail that succumbed to the air-brush in her photographs, and I could smell a light perfume that was perfectly suited to her youthfulness.

Over the following minutes she had me alternate between her breasts whilst I lovingly explored the contours of her back with my hands and tried to resist the urge to dip into the loose waistband of her jogging bottoms.

She took her weight on her knees which allowed her to wriggle slowly on the top of my legs and the teasing pressure was beginning to have an effect. I had become very conscious of my panties, which felt both damp and restrictive, and I was tempted to call to halt to get undressed but this was not the moment as Corinne grew ever more aroused.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers