Bon-Bon and Boo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers

He finally lifted his head from his hands and looked at his mother.

"Why?" he asked. "Why do I like them so much?"

"I think you like the softness against your skin – they make you feel good."

"Yeah, they really do feel nice...."

"Do you like girls, sweetie? I'm just wondering...you never date and I never hear you talk about a girl you might like...."

He groaned. "Yes, mother – I like girls – I'm not gay if that's what you're getting at...."

"No, sweetie – like I said, I just wonder about it from time-to-time...you're so handsome and big and strong – any girl would fall in love with you if you gave them a chance."

She saw a painfully sad expression take over his face.

"I don't know anything about girls, mother...I don't know what to say when I'm around them – I have no idea how to act or what I should do...all I know is I get real excited when I'm near a pretty girl...."

Her heart almost shattered when she heard his cry for help. She always knew he was shy, but she never thought it was this bad.

"Sweetie, where did you learn about sex?" Then she noticed his laptop on the table and asked: "On the internet?"

He nodded his head.

"I'm so sorry – that is my fault – I should have been there for you and explained a lot of things to you...will you show me what you look at on the internet?"

His eyes grew wide as saucers. "Mom, please, I can't do that...."

"Billy, you have nothing to be ashamed of – please, sweetie, I want to see what things you like to look at."

As he stood he mumbled, "I can't believe I'm going to show my own mother this stuff."

Billy sat at the table and navigated the computer to a folder labeled "WEATHER". When he clicked on it the entire screen filled with names of different websites.

He's a smart boy, she thought. If someone got on his computer, who would bother looking at a folder called "WEATHER"?

"Sweetie, let me sit down now...."

She heard him groan again as he stood.

The first thing she did when she sat down was a very quick scan of the names of all the sites. She was relieved when she saw there were no sites with 'boys' or 'men' in their titles.

The second thing she noticed was a good number of women's lingerie sites. Barbara didn't know there were that many companies.

Okay, she thought, that's to be expected.

There were a quite a few sites with names like "Nubile Nymphets" and "Teenage Pussy." She read down the list and decided to click on "Beautiful Teen Sex."

The screen filled with naked images of pretty girls and cute guys in various positions doing what nude guys and girls do with each other.

Barbara enjoyed studying each picture. She especially loved seeing the young, firm erections of the cute teenage boys.

Suddenly, she became very aware that Billy was standing beside her and the front of his gym shorts had ballooned outwards. He quickly covered himself with his hands.

She also caught the faint aroma of what she thought was semen.

That would make sense, she said to herself. He had masturbated only an hour or so before.

"Sweetie, has a girl ever done this for you?" she asked her son while pointing at a photo of a girl holding a boy's hard cock.

"No...I've never done anything with a girl," he said in a sad and distant voice.

Next, Barbara pointed to a photo of a girl on her knees with a long and slender erection in her mouth.

"Baby, do you think about a girl doing this for you? Do you want a girl to take your hard penis in her mouth?" she asked in a raspy voice.

"Mother, please! I can't talk to you about these things!"

She wasn't sure where she was heading with this, but she felt strangely ashamed, guilty and aroused at the same time. She had neglected a very important part of her baby boy's life and now she wanted to make it up to him.

"Sweetie, I love you and I want you to be happy...do you want Mommy to make you happy, dear?" she said while her panties soaked up her juices.

"Mother, I'm scared – please, what are you talking about?" he'd noticed a definite change in her voice and demeanor.

"Sweetie, it's all my fault – I should have taught you about sex a long time ago...I don't want you to be afraid of girls – I want you to be a confident young man – I'm going to make up for what I didn't do years ago – but the only way now to do that is by showing you what you need to know. Do you want me to teach you how to satisfy women?"

"Mom, oh God – should we be talking like this?" her words made him nervous.

Barbara pushed aside her son's hands guarding his crotch and boldly grasped his member through his gym shorts. She squeezed his already-throbbing cock and Billy moaned and his hips involuntarily jerked and bucked.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?"

"Oh God – yes, Mommy – yessss...." he hissed, caring only for the sensation of his mother's hand on his prick, without any thought to the consequences of her actions.

It was out of her control now. She was guided by her desires, and her lust for her son's cock. The cock she had seen a few nights earlier – the cock she had fantasized about when she masturbated. The cock that was identical to her dead husbands.

Her mind was hazy; blurred between the fine line of correctness and desire. When she looked up at her sons face she saw her husband staring down at her. She felt her husband's strong cock in her hand. She felt the uncontrollable lust she had always experienced with her husband – he had been the absolute love of her life and now here he was standing beside her once again.

When she went to her knees and pulled down the gym shorts and underpants and his beautiful, long and thick cock came into her gaze, it was her husband's cock. When she took it in her hands and mouth she heard the same moans and exclamations of joy her husband had made.

She worked her lips and tongue feverishly over his hot, pulsating cock – reveling in the texture and taste.

Oh God – I missed this so much! I love the heat – the flavor – the smoothness of his hard flesh. I want his hardness in my mouth forever!

His hips thrust the cock deeper in her mouth. She sensed his urgency. She stroked it faster and sucked with all her expertise.

She reached under her skirt with one hand and ran her fingers up-and-down the wet front of her panties. She caressed her pussy-lips and rubbed her clit.

Suddenly she heard him cry out as he pushed his cock to the back of her throat and began to unload huge amounts of semen and sperm in her greedily sucking mouth. She swallowed everything she could. His man-cream tasted exactly like his father's and she couldn't get enough of it.

Then it happened – her orgasm came in a crushing wave of ecstasy. She screamed into the hot flesh trapped by her strong lips. Their bodies shook and spasmed until they were sated.

Billy had his first orgasm with a woman. It was the most incredible feeling of his young life. Beating-off never made him feel this good.

Barbara licked every drop of cum off her son's now-deflating cock. His taste and aroma made her head swim in dizziness. She was elated that she could give her son pleasure.

She felt a vague sense of remorse.

Yes, she thought, this was very wrong, but it would be far worse if her beautiful, baby-boy fumbled and stumbled his way through life not knowing the most important aspects of an intimate relationship.

She was determined to teach her son everything he would ever need to know to satisfy any woman. She would replace his fear and uncertainty with confidence. He would never have to feel intimidated by women ever again.

She looked up at him and marveled at the innocent, angelic-look of pure bliss on his handsome face. When he saw her looking at him, his mouth formed the biggest smile she'd ever seen.

Yes, I'm going to turn my baby-boy into the man women dream about!

When she stood she lifted his tee shirt upward, he took the cue and removed it entirely. He stood before his mother as naked as the day he was born.

Barbara threw her arms around him and pulled him close. They gazed into each other's eyes then she kissed his lips.

He was unsure, tentative, her mouth was insistent. He kissed her back. She held his head and showed him how he should kiss a woman. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and it startled him.

"Relax, sweetie, just do whatever I do...." she said in a whisper.

She taught him to press against her mouth with a gentle, firm pressure. Their tongues licked and lightly danced against each other.

She felt her son responding to the deep kissing. His penis began a slow rise against her belly. She was elated to learn not only was he a good kisser, but that he was quick to recover so soon after an orgasm.

This boy is going to be pure gold, she said to herself.

When she reached down and caressed his member into another full erection, he groaned and said, "Oh, Mommy...."

"Sweetie," she whispered, "I'm going to make you a man tonight...I'm going to teach you how to drive women crazy – would you like that, my Sweet Baby?"

"Oh God yes, Mommy – make me a man – show me what girls like – please, teach me what to do, Mommy...." he groaned softly in her ear.

"I want you to forget I'm your mother – I want you to think of me as a woman – a woman you want and need – a woman who will make you feel things you never dreamed possible...."

When they kissed again she cupped his large scrotum in her tiny hand.

My God, his balls are bigger and heavier than his father's, she thought, as she rolled and massaged each testicle separately.

She took small steps backwards to his bed, pulling him with her by his cock. She sat on the edge of the bed, his huge penis inches from her face. She kissed and licked the large purple knob then lie on her back on the bed.

"Sweetie, lay down beside me...I want you to undress me...would you like to see me naked, darling?" she said - her mind reeling with uncontrollable lust once again.

"Oh yes, Mommy – please...." he groaned as he lay beside her.

She caressed and stroked his face and hair then placed one of his hands on her breast; he immediately gripped it hard and she said, "Be gentle, darling...."

The boy couldn't help himself. He used both his hands now to softly stroke and knead his mother's breasts through her blouse and bra. Her small hand continued holding and gently stroking his huge erection.

"Would you like to see Mommies titties, baby? Do you want to feel my naked titties?" she hotly whispered into his ear.

When she felt his cock pulsate and throb in her hand she knew what his answer would be.

"Oh God yes, Mommy...." he moaned in reply.

"Unbutton my blouse, baby...."

His fingers trembled, he couldn't work the buttons; he began to pull on them.

"Gently, dear – here, let me show you...."

Her fingers guided his. She couldn't believe his excitement at merely feeling her breasts through her clothing. At that moment she felt more desirable and sexy than she had for a long time.

"Take deep breaths and go a little slower, sweetie...I know you're eager to see my titties, but girls like it when their lovers take their time, okay baby?"

"Yes, Mommy," he said with some disappointment in his voice.

At that moment, Billy remembered erotic stories he'd read about men and women; he concentrated hard on following what the men in those stories did. He began planting kisses on his mother's neck, then near her ears.

When he had her blouse open, he gently cupped her bra-encased mounds in his hands and squeezed and kneaded them while his hot lips and tongue worked along her neck.

Knowing her son's love of women's underwear, she made a mental note to wear sexier bras and panties while around the house. Since this tryst had been totally unexpected, she wore her plain-white underwear.

He covered her ear with his mouth and slid his tongue slowly inside, she moaned and he felt her soft and smooth body shiver beneath him.

When he reached behind her back and found the clasp to her bra, he quickly and expertly opened it eliciting a surprised gasp from his mother. He released her breasts from their silken confines and immediately buried his face between them and softly kissed and kneaded her sensitive flesh; he gently took her hardened nipples between his lips and licked and sucked on them.

"Oh my...." she breathlessly uttered; completely stunned by her son's new-found boldness and expertise.

His hands found the clasp on her plaid skirt, opened it, and worked the skirt slowly down her hips until his beautiful mother lay there only in her panties.

Barbara smiled as her young son threw her skirt and bra to the floor beside the bed – his father liked to do that, too.

His hard cock pulsated and throbbed in her hand as he eagerly explored her supple body while he kissed and licked her breasts.

Barbara released her hold on his member. She sensed he was getting close to cumming too soon. Her hand found his ball sac and gently moved his eggs to his lower scrotum to prevent his premature ejaculation. She decided she would teach him how to control his excitement and orgasms right from the start.

Countless numbers of women in the future will thank me for this, she thought to herself.

Billy groaned with disappointment, but his cock remained hard against her thigh. He began kissing and licking his way down her body; his hands continually stroking and petting her soft skin.

Barbara was amazed by her son's actions. His natural instincts had taken over, and with a few subtle suggestions from her, he was performing like he had years of experience of pleasuring women.

"Oh my!" she gasped when Billy knelt between her legs and insistently pushed them apart.

How very manly! she thought. It was like her pussy was a prize and he was claiming it as his own.

He stroked her inner thighs and teased her soft flesh with his lips and tongue until his nose pressed against her dampened panties.

First, she heard his breath catch in his throat; then hesitation then he finally burrowed his nose into her crotch and loudly inhaled. The image of Billy sniffing her panties when he masturbated immediately flooded her mind.

Barbara was thrilled that Billy loved the fragrant aroma of her vagina. Too many men avoided going 'down there' causing the woman to feel as though she was unclean and unappealing.

Suddenly, Billy's tongue snaked out of his mouth and pressed against the wetness of her panty-covered crotch. She felt its full length and width lapping at the juices on the front of her panties.

Shivers of excitement raced up and down her spine. When they'd French-kissed, she hadn't realized just how big his tongue really was. She began to squirm with delight under the ministrations of his serpent-like tongue. She desperately wanted his tongue on her naked flesh.

As if he was reading her mind, Billy suddenly hooked his fingers into the elastic waistband of her delicate underpants and started to pull them down. Barbara was all too eager to raise her hips to aid her young son. He peeled her panties down her long legs and she soon lay naked before her son.

Billy tossed the panties on the floor next to her skirt, gently grasped his mother's thighs in his hands and pushed her legs wide apart.

Barbara gasped and moaned at the wanton wickedness she felt when her naked and vulnerable cunt was totally exposed to her young sons view. His thumbs pulled apart her outer lips and she watched with utter amazement as her son buried his face in her crotch.

"Ohh-yesssssssss...." she hissed thru clenched teeth when his thick tongue began lapping at her open sex.

Billy had read all about and saw photos of cunnilingus on the internet. He was an excellent student. Barbara said very little to her son, her gasps and groans of pleasure told him exactly what he needed to know; where to concentrate his efforts, and the proper pressure and intensity.

Suddenly, his lips found her engorged clitoris and his tongue lathered it with his saliva. She squirmed and rolled her hips; her thighs automatically clenched around his head, forcing his face deeper in her crotch.

A stream of continual moans came from deep within her. She'd forgotten how wonderful it was to have a talented and thick tongue making love to her pussy. She was thrilled by her son's moans of excitement; she was delighted that Billy loved eating her cunt.

She envisioned long lines of women waiting for a chance to get into her son's bed.

Yes, she told herself, he was going to be very popular with the ladies.

Suddenly, his tongue dove deeply into her cunt while one thumb pressed and rubbed her anus and his other thumb massaged her clit. She screamed as she shook violently on the bed as wave after wave of mind-numbing ecstasy overtook her body and mind. She thought she would pass-out from the pleasure.

She opened her eyes when she felt Billy shift on the bed. He was kneeling between her wide-splayed legs, his magnificent cock aimed at her open pussy.

She glanced at his beautiful reddened-face and saw something she'd never seen: a look of pure lust and desire as he stared at his mother's open cunt; his cockhead a mere inch from her opening.

Her orgasms had drained her desire. She wanted Billy to caress her, to kiss and fondle her to help build her need for him again. But she could tell by the trance-like look in his eyes he was going to take her right now.

When his mushroom-shaped glans came into contact with her nether lips, he closed his eyes and slowly pushed into her. She knew full well there was no stopping him now. He was going to complete the mating ritual whether she was ready or not.

He was going to do to her what every man had done to their woman since the advent of time. Sticking their cocks into women's open and waiting cunts was so deeply ingrained in men they needed no coaching or encouragement. Fucking their woman was as natural, and necessary, as breathing.

His long cock easily slid into her wet sheath. The walls of her pussy clung to his rock-hard flesh. His invading member suddenly awoke more desire within her.

He was teasing her with his cock; he was filling her cunt agonizingly slow; she wanted him completely inside her. She suddenly wrapped her legs around his back; his cock buried deeply within her. She felt his huge scrotum slap her upturned bottom.

They groaned in unison. She pulled his head down to hers and kissed his lips. Their tongues feverishly danced together as his cock remained still inside her. Suddenly, she felt his hard cock throb and pulsate, expanding inside her. Her desire for him returned even stronger than before.

"Oh God, baby...oh my sweet boy...fuck me, baby – fuck your Mommy sweetheart."

He began to slowly pull his cock out of her until just the head was gripped by her pussy lips. Then he pushed into her once again.

"Oh Mommy – you feel wonderful – your cunt is so tight...."

"Oh my sweet boy – fuck me harder, sweetie – your cock feels so nice in my pussy – fuck me hard and fill me with your cum!"

He gave a mighty shove that filled her greedy cunt and took her breath away; her eyes rolled in their sockets.

"OH SWEETIE – FUCK ME HARD, BABY – YESSSSSSSSSS...."

They settled into a rhythm of long, hard strokes - each one filling her completely. His body trembled and she felt perspiration forming on his back. She knew from his urgency he wouldn't last much longer.

Her own lust was building to a fever-pitch, too. It had always thrilled her to be pinned beneath a strong man - so helpless and vulnerable; completely at his mercy and control, and she knew from experience, that when a man was close to cumming, all that mattered to him was using the woman's cunt as a receptacle for his lust.

Suddenly, Billy began a series of short, hard thrusts that pushed her over the edge. The orgasms that followed sent her mind to her 'secret place' where thinking and rational behavior were mutually excluded.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,252 Followers