Bon-Bon and Boo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers

Their cries of pleasure echoed throughout the basement as Billy's cock expanded then unloaded stream after stream of hot cum inside his shaking mother. She thrilled at the amount of cum she was able to coax from his youthful balls.

When he finished and collapsed on top of her, she held him tightly and murmured in his ear: "Good boy – good boy – good boy...."

She had taken her son's virginity and she lay basking in the warm afterglow.

She was exhausted. She and Billy lay on their sides tightly together. Their hands stroking each other's backs and buttocks, their mouths locked in long, soulful kisses.

When she felt his manhood begin to rise yet again, she felt conflicting emotions. She was tired after so many orgasms and wanted to sleep, but as long as her son wanted to use her body, she would happily comply with him until his lust was totally satisfied.

This would be his fourth erection of the night. He had cum in her mouth once, and gave her extraordinary fucking the last two times. The second time she was on top and rode his manly cock until they both exploded.

She reached between them and fondled his prick to another hard-on.

She whispered in his ear, "Climb on top of Mommy, baby...I want to feel your body on mine...."

She groaned when she felt his hardness open her swollen pussy lips. When he was buried to the hilt, she wrapped her legs around his back. They fell into a slow, mellow fucking. The lust began building in her once again.

Bonnie had enough. She and her friends had gone to a dance club hoping to find nice guys but every one of them turned out to be total jerks.

The last guy, so cute and seemingly nice, when they slow-danced he took her hand and pressed it against the erection inside his pants then crudely pushed his tongue in her ear. That was all she could take for one night.

She was riding in the back seat as she finished telling her story.

"...what an asshole – AND he had a small dick! Who does he think he can satisfy with that tiny thing?"

"Himself!" chimed-in the beautiful red-headed driver, Bonnie's best friend, Tracey.

They all laughed.

"It's still early, Bon – you sure you want to go home?" asked Mary, her other friend in the front seat.

"Yeah, sorry guys...you ladies go and have fun – I'm kinda tired anyway."

Bonnie got out of the car after saying her 'Good-byes' and watched as her friends drove away. She began to walk to the side door, but suddenly stopped. She changed directions to the driveway and when she saw the basement light was on she decided to take a look.

Maybe the pervert is playing with himself again, she thought.

She was ashamed to admit it, but the image of her brother's long and thick cock was stuck in her mind. And, she felt even more shame when the night before, she had pictured Billy's cock as she masturbated.

She whispered "Good" out loud when she saw the curtain was still open enough to see inside. She sat on the ground and looked thru the window.

There were two people inside, on Billy's bed, and at first she thought something was wrong. She even looked at the house to make sure it was hers. Then she focused on the bodies on the bed.

OH MY GOD! She thought when she saw what they were doing.

There's a guy screwing a girl on my brothers bed, was her initial reaction.

Her view was from behind and she watched as a guy with a nice-looking butt was thrusting his cock into the girl. She looked closely at his cock as it plunged inside the girl then withdrew to the very tip. It was long and thick, just like her brother's cock.

She wistfully stared at the pistoning cock. It had been a long time since she felt her ex-husband, Ivan's cock sliding in-and-out of her.

Suddenly, the hair on her neck stood straight-up when she heard the guy shout "OH MY GOD – OH MY GOD" – it was her brother's voice!

This isn't right! How can this be? How did he get a girl to come here and screw him?

From her vantage point, she could plainly see the girl's cunt stretched wide by her brother's cock. She watched in fascination as he pumped his big cock in and out of her pussy. Through the window pane she heard the girl's low moans of pleasure.

Who in the hell is this girl? She wondered, as she watched the girl, with her legs locked around her brothers back, thrust upwards to swallow his entire cock inside her cunt.

What a slut! thought Bonnie.

Suddenly, something on the floor beside the bed caught her eye. It was a plaid skirt. She became confused. It looked like the skirt she had given her mother. Why would it be on the floor beside her brother's bed?

Reality slapped her hard across the face when she recognized her mother's voice screaming "FUCK ME, BABY – FUCK ME HARD - MAKE MOMMY CUM SWEETHEART!"

OH MY GOD – THIS IS DISGUSTING! MY BROTHER IS FUCKING MY MOTHER!!

She froze in place. She didn't want to look, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from the spectacle on the bed.

This was wrong on so many levels Bonnie tried hard to understand what was going on.

She didn't know what to do. A raging battle filled her mind. Her first instinct was to rush inside and stop what they were doing.

They can't be doing this, she thought. Good God, a mother and son having sex? They're going to hell for sure! Our family will never be the same. How could she have an open and honest relationship with either of them ever again?

She didn't move. She was fascinated by what she was witnessing. She even felt her panties moisten. Seemingly on their own volition, her hands began kneading her breasts through her clothing. Her nipples were hard and she pinched them thru her blouse and bra.

Her mind screamed: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW CAN YOU GET EXCITED BY THIS?

I'm as perverted as they are, she thought. Maybe it runs in the family.

She had to stop it and stop it right now!

She ran around the house to the side door. For some reason, she opened the door as silently as she could. She didn't want them to know she was there.

When she stood at the top of the stairs, she could no longer see them, but their shouts and screams were deafening.

She heard her mother: "OH SWEET BABY – I'M THERE, BABY – OH GOD—OH GOD—Y-YES—YES—YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...."

And then her brother: "MOMMY – OH MOMMY – I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU, MOMMY—OH MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...."

Bonnie reached down and rubbed her cunt thru her jeans; her body suddenly jerked and spasmed as she experienced a mind-wrenching orgasm of her own. She had to clamp her hand over her mouth to prevent them from hearing her.

A short while later she heard her mother say to Billy: "I'd love to sleep with you here, sweetie, but your sister will be home soon...this is our little secret, okay, sweetie?"

"I won't tell anyone, mother."

"Good boy...sweetie, mommy wants to take care of you this summer...when your penis gets hard, I want to help you with it – okay, sweetheart?"

"Oh God, yes, Mommy," Bonnie heard her brother answer.

Bonnie suddenly realized where she was and as quietly as possible snuck thru the house and went to her bedroom.

Barbara scooped-up her clothes off the floor. Before she climbed the stairs she turned to her son and said: "I love you, Billy."

Her son smiled and said, "I love you too, Mommy!"

As she walked upstairs she was very aware of her son's semen oozing from her vagina and running down her legs.

Bonnie heard her mother go into the bathroom. She was sure her mother needed to clean herself. The girl stripped naked. Her wet panties stuck to her cunt, but she was finally able to peel them down and off.

She lay on the bed, unable to sleep. The images she'd seen fresh in her mind. She felt the warmth return to her loins. She couldn't help herself; she began masturbating again. She imagined Billy's cock plowing in and out of her own pussy. She shivered and shuddered with another delicious orgasm.

She fell asleep wondering how she was going to handle the situation. Would she confront her mother, or keep the secret to herself?

The next day was Sunday and everyone slept in. Bonnie awoke a couple hours later than usual feeling refreshed, but worried. She wasn't sure how'd she react when she came face-to-face with her mother and brother.

She was the first one up so she went to the kitchen to make coffee. She heard her brother stirring in the basement and then the sound of water from his shower. On an impulse, she quietly walked down the stairs and stood outside his bathroom door.

She heard him humming to himself. When the water stopped running and she heard him open the shower curtain, she took a deep breath, opened the door and burst into the bathroom.

He had the towel over his head and was drying his hair. He didn't react right away to her sudden intrusion. She was able to take a good look at his 'package' before he could cover himself.

"Oh! Sorry Boo – didn't know you were in here!" she explained with a smile on her face. 'Boo' was her nickname for him since they were very young.

"You want some breakfast?" she innocently asked him.

"Ah, yeah, sure...okay," he answered uneasily.

"This is our little secret, okay sweetie?" referring to the fact that she'd seen him naked. Bonnie smiled mischievously at her younger brother.

His face reddened as he said, "I won't tell anyone."

Did she know about last night? he wondered. How could she? She wasn't even home!

Wow! Bonnie said to herself after she closed the bathroom door. His huge 'package' looked so out of place dangling between his legs compared to the rest of his body. She felt slightly uneasy at her sudden interest in her brother's private parts.

She wondered why she had done that; she was still undecided about how she was going to approach the situation, but in her mind she couldn't shake the picture of him banging her mother; giving her mother a loud and apparently very explosive orgasm.

She began to feel left out, a little jealous. Since the death of her father, the three of them became extremely close and shared everything. They had no secrets between them. But now there was this; it didn't seem right to the girl that she was being left out in the cold.

It was a typical Sunday. They ate a late breakfast and all helped to clean up afterwards. To Bonnie, the two of them appeared to go out of their way avoiding even eye contact with one another.

When they were done, they went their separate ways in the house to spend time by themselves.

Later in the afternoon, Bonnie approached Barbara and said matter-of-factly, "I'm gonna walk to the store, mother."

"Why don't you take the car, dear?" her mother asked.

"No, it's only a ten-minute walk to the store – I can use the exercise – I'll be gone for thirty-minutes, mother," she replied.

"Oh, okay, dear."

Bonnie had barely closed the side door when she heard her mother's footsteps going down the stairs. She hurried to the other side of the house and peered through the basement window.

Sure enough, her little 'experiment' worked. Her mother was in Billy's arms and they were kissing on the lips.

How gross, she thought as she sat down to see what would happen next.

She had to be more clinical, she told herself. She needed to forget the fact that she was watching her mother and brother; she told herself they were just a man and a woman enjoying each other's company.

She wasn't sure what her mother would do with just thirty minutes to spare. They kissed some more and it was obvious they were French-kissing. Then she saw her mother's hand reach between them and begin rubbing the front of her brother's pants.

Bonnie could clearly see a large bulge form in his pants.

Suddenly, her mother dropped to her knees and kissed the bulge as she opened his jeans.

Oh my God, thought Bonnie, her mother was going to suck her brother's cock right before her eyes!

Bonnie gasped when Billy's large organ and ball sac came into her view. She wondered, how in the world would her mother be able to get that thing in her mouth? Ivan's cock had been long, but not nearly as thick as Billy's.

Barbara pulled his pants to his knees then began kissing and licking the huge cock. She ran her lips and tongue up-and-down the length. Her tongue completely covered his glans with saliva.

Bonnie saw her mother wet her lips then form an 'O' as she slid them over his cockhead. Incredibly, her mother was able to get his entire glans in her mouth.

The expression on her brother's face was priceless: his eyes closed, head thrown back and a wide smile on his face.

Bonnie looked at her watch and figured her mother had about fifteen-minutes to make Billy cum. She watched with macabre fascination as her mother worked feverishly on her son's huge cock.

She cupped and massaged the boy's massive balls with one hand while her other hand stroked his shaft. From time-to-time she let his erection slide from her mouth and she would lick the head and all around below the crowned-ridge. The slit was leaking pre-cum and she greedily lapped it up.

Her brother's hips began to push his cock deeper into his mother's mouth. Bonnie expected that very soon he would hold her head still and begin face-fucking her. That's what her ex-husband used to do to her whenever she sucked him off and she sensed her brother was very close to cumming.

Suddenly she heard a bellow escape from deep inside her brother's throat. His hips made short, staccato-like movements as he strained to cum. Bonnie was surprised to see Billy's hands remain locked behind his neck – apparently he wasn't going to hold his mother's head to his cock.

He didn't have to - his mother had every intention of receiving his tribute in her mouth.

Bonnie watched in amazement as her mother was able to swallow most of her brother's cum. Only a couple small amounts dribbled from the corners of her mouth. It was obscenely grotesque to see Billy's white foam coming out of her own mother's mouth.

Barbara sucked on his cock until it deflated in her mouth. Then she greedily licked his cock clean of the cum she had missed. She wore a dreamy smile on her face.

Bonnie thought her mother looked like a wanton whore on her knees licking and swallowing every drop of her brother's cum.

Whenever Ivan had demanded she suck his cock, which was quite often, she was also expected to swallow every drop of his foul-tasting, viscous spunk. She hated it but knew better than to disobey her husband.

Somewhat dazed, Bonnie got to her feet and decided to walk to the store for real. She needed the fresh air to clear her head.

For the next two-days Bonnie made sure her mother and brother were not alone together for very long. Then she thought of another 'experiment.'

On Wednesday, at the dinner table, Bonnie asked Barbara, "Would it be all right if I used the car tonight? I want to see a movie – I'll only be gone for about three-hours."

Her mother choked on a piece of meat then finally managed to say with a straight face: "Of course, dear, that would be just fine!"

Bonnie waited until sunset. It was too risky to peep into the basement window in the daylight – someone might see her. She called-out "Bye Mom – going to the movie now" and left the house.

She did what she and Barbara had done the night they caught Billy masturbating with their panties: she parked the car around the corner and walked back to the house.

She sat before the basement window cross-legged; her skirt rode high on her split thighs. She wore a skirt especially for this occasion. She normally left the house in slacks.

She sat there quite a while, watching her brother sitting at his computer. She was beginning to think her mother wasn't going to 'visit' her son tonight.

Maybe she found a conscience, and decided what she was doing was wrong.

Just as Bonnie completed that thought her mother came down the stairwell. Bonnie couldn't believe her eyes. Her mother was wearing a red, see-thru babydoll nightie with no brassiere and matching lace panties.

When Billy saw his mother he jumped up from the computer and took her in his arms. They kissed and ran their hands over each other. Barbara immediately began stripping Billy of his clothes and he helped whenever he could.

When he was naked, his cock was hard as a rock and she massaged it with her hand. They fell onto the bed and she wore her skimpy outfit for no more than a minute or so before Billy eagerly stripped his mother naked.

His face and hands went for her breasts. He licked and sucked each nipple until they were inch-long points, sticking proudly outward. He kissed his way down her body; his hands busy caressing her breasts and nipples.

Bonnie took a sharp intake of air as she saw her mother spread her thighs obscenely wide and her brother's lips and tongue went to work on her pussy.

He had obviously done this before, thought Bonnie; probably their first time together. She watched with rapt attention as her brother pleasured their mother with his mouth.

It looked as dirty as it sounded: a young boy licking his own mother's wet and open cunt.

Bonnie's pussy immediately flooded and she reached under her skirt and rubbed it thru her panties, never taking her eyes off her mother and brother. She had a clear view of Billy's long and thick tongue lapping at her mother's pussy.

Mother has a pretty pussy, she thought to herself. The bush was neatly trimmed, and her swollen lips were a healthy pink as they flowered open.

The young girl shivered; she could only imagine what her mother was feeling. Ivan had steadfastly refused to perform that act on her saying: "Any man who licks a woman's cunt is a faggot!"

When Bonnie saw her mother's hips begin thrusting against Billy's tongue she knew her orgasm was close at hand. Bonnie worked at her own pussy with a vigor that surprised even her.

Through the window she heard her mother cry out; the sound of her mother in the throes of orgasm sent her spiraling over the edge. She creamed in her panties; eyes closed, hips jerking and shaking. She bit her lip to stop from being discovered by them.

That was only the beginning. Her panties were drenched so she reached beneath her skirt and pulled them off. She absentmindedly caressed her vagina as she watched the show unfold before her.

Suddenly, the girl saw only what she wanted to see: not her mother and brother, no, rather he was a hot guy with a big cock making love to a pretty woman with a smokin' body.

She was amazed how slow and gentle her brother's lovemaking appeared to be. Ivan had always been in such a hurry that most of the time, she barely felt anything at all.

Bonnie fell into a trance-like state as she watched the gentle, unhurried lovemaking.

She envied the pretty woman on the bed. Bonnie desperately wanted to experience sex with a considerate and thorough lover; a man who worshipped and reveled in her body - not one who just used her like a whore for his own satisfaction.

While Billy had been kneeling between her thighs using his beautiful lips and tongue on her pussy, Barbara was a little worried that her plan might not be working.

She hadn't seen the tell-tale sparkles coming from her daughter's diamond necklace thru the basement window. She was sure Bonnie was outside spying on them, but she wanted to see the sparkling diamonds to confirm that fact.

Suddenly, as if on cue, the ceiling light caught the diamonds perfectly and Barbara saw a veritable light-show coming thru the window. The necklace must have been dancing and swinging on her daughter's neck to sparkle that much.

She smiled to herself as she pictured her daughter fingering herself as she watched the two of them on the bed. Barbara opened her thighs even wider to give her daughter the best possible view.

Life is funny, Barbara thought to herself.

The other night when she'd noticed Bonnie spying on them, she was utterly horrified. She had never felt such shame and humiliation in her life. She was going to put a stop to it, but for some perverse reason she began getting even more excited with the idea of seducing her son while her own daughter watched everything.

bjmichaels
bjmichaels
1,249 Followers