Bon Chance Pt. 02

Story Info
John and Jean-Claude continue to explore their feelings.
3k words
4.25
4.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Jean-Claude wakes up, he is lying on his back and is fully erect, he quickly turns over; he looks to see if John is awake, but he is not there. Jean-Claude looks around and sees John sitting by the fire, cleaning another fish, using Jean's technique. John has his pants and shirt back on.

"I have to admit, Jean, your cock is pretty impressive looking when it's erect."

Jean blushes, "It was a delicious dream, but not about you."

"Jean-Claude, believe it or not I woke up the same way this morning, I was just lucky you didn't feel my hard dick against your back."

"Yes, I guess we must find a time and place to masturbate to avoid this."

"Yes, we will need to find some seclusion occasionally to preclude embarrassment."

"Oui"

"I have a fish cleaned if you would like breakfast."

"I think maybe I can find some herbs to go with it, I will look."

Jean gets up and heads to the woods, he comes back later with leaves and berries and cooks them with the fish. They eat hungrily.

Both men then work together making many improvements on the camp, laughing and working well together the camp comes together quickly. They eat and sleep together, laugh and tell stories. They begin to go into the jungle to see if they can find anything useful or helpful.

After they have been together ten days, they are on the beach together walking back to the camp and from the jungle, eyes are watching them. Jean-Claude stops suddenly, John looks at him,

"What's the matter?"

"I don't know. I have a strange feeling, maybe a premonition."

"A premonition? Of what?"

"I don't know, it feels as if someone else is here watching us."

"I hope they have a ship!" They both laugh and continue up to the camp.

The next day they follow the river up into the jungle, they have never been far up the river, and after an hour carefully navigating the slippery rocks they find a small waterfall with quite a large pool at the base. They both turn into schoolboys, Jean jumps in and swims to the waterfall, John pulls off his shorts and underwear and dives in after him. They swim back and forth and finally, exhausted, they lay across a large rock in the sun.

"I cannot believe you are nude on the rock next to me."

"Don't get any ideas, mon ami, but you know, you may be right, why should I be wearing clothes? No one is going to see us."

"I am glad to hear that, it means maybe I have gained some of your trust."

"I think I have been a little jealous seeing you naked every day, I've just been shy about running around naked."

They both laugh and lay back down basking in the sun. After an hour, they swim back to the other end of the pool and pick their way back down to the camp. John picks up his shorts and underwear,

"These may come in useful one day when we are rescued."

"Yes, plus it will keep you from freezing to death!" They both laugh.

A month passes, the camp is looking like a real home, the two play in the sea naked, they use a coconut and play stickball or football, chasing each other and tackling and falling down. They have become like brothers. They haven't given up on their search for a way off the island but the trips into the jungle, except for up to the waterfall and gathering food are becoming less frequent.

Jean-Claude wakes up on a beautiful morning and John is nowhere to be seen. He gets up and goes to the river to rinse off as it had been a very sultry night and he was sweaty. He then walks back to the camp and stirs the fire and gets it going again. He assumes John is down trying to catch fish for breakfast. He waits for what seems like an hour and then realizes the shirt, which they carry their food in, is still there so he picks it up and writes a message in the sand "gone shopping".

He heads out for the hill behind the camp to look for more food. He crosses over the top at the lowest part and heads to the beach on the other side. He wades into the water looking for fish that might be close by, but sees nothing.

He walks back in to the beach and starts rubbing his nipples one at a time, his penis starts to react to the sensation. He throws down the shirt and starts to stroke his cock, pulling back the foreskin and circling the head with his finger. A cool breeze is rustling his long black hair. He becomes fully aroused and slowly he moves his hand up and down the shaft while the other hand fingers his nipples, then moves across his hairy chest and sometimes moves down to caress his testicles. He crouches slightly and then starts moving his hips back and forth and forward and backwards as if fucking his hand. He licks his lips lightly and is talking to himself in a low voice.

Up on the hill John appears from the trees and sees Jean-Claude masturbating. He stops and moves behind one of the trees so that Jean-Claude will not see him. As he stands, watching Jean-Claude his penis becomes engorged quickly and is standing straight out. He nervously turns to go but then turns around and starts watching again. He is very nervous and his penis starts to come down, he puts his hand around the shaft and starts stroking it quickly. He watches as Jean-Claude continues to stroke his shaft slowly and he slows down the strokes on his own cock to match the rhythm of Jean-Claude. John cups his balls in one hand and continues slowly stroking and watching Jean-Claude. He is very self-conscious and hates himself for being so horny and doing something queer. He looks at Jean-Claude's hairy body and wonders what it would be like to touch him as he is stroking his cock.

Then after about 15 minutes, he sees Jean-Claude's body start to shudder and he releases sperm all over his stomach hair, pubes and hand and it drips into the sand.

John strokes his cock feverishly and cums also shooting his load on the tree and the brush in front of him. Then as he watches Jean-Claude he sees him scoop the cum from his stomach and moves his hand up to his mouth and licks off the creamy load. John is amazed and embarrassed. He quickly wipes off his hand on some leaves, turns, and heads back to the camp over the hill.

Jean-Claude must never know what has happened; he is totally embarrassed and ashamed of himself. He cannot believe he has done something like this, he is glad no one has seen what he did.

Jean-Claude wades into the water and works to get the remainder of the sticky cum off his body. He then picks up the shirt from the beach and proceeds back into the jungle to get more of the roots and berries that they have been eating. He collects enough food for several days and then heads back to camp after several hours.

John is sitting by the fire, he has caught two fish and they are laying on the rock waiting to be cooked and eaten.

"I see you are back," Jean-Claude says lightly. "I didn't know where you had gone to so I decided to get some food."

"Yes" said John, "I saw your note and decided that I should be useful and catch some fish while you were away." He looks at Jean-Claude's body and notices some small balls of sperm in the stomach hair that had not been washed away. He did not dare say anything and looked quickly away at the fish, "Let's eat!"

One night the full moon is covered over with clouds and the wind begins furiously lashing the small hut they sleep in. It starts raining hard, the air cools quickly and the two huddle together to keep each other warm. The storm passes quickly but they both have chattering teeth. John goes out, gets palm fronds, and they both lay under them trying to get warm.

Suddenly, Jean-Claude turns his back to John.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm sorry John, I am afraid I was a little too close to you and it excited me, I'm sorry!"

"Turn back around here, we need to stay close to keep warm, we are friends, it is a natural reaction for you when you are close to a man, let it be hard, I don't care."

"Thank you John, it was not intentional."

"Like I said, it is o.k., I understand and it doesn't bother me."

John felt ashamed that he actually liked the feel of the hard cock pressed up against him. He tried thinking of anything he could to keep his own penis from getting hard. They both fell asleep. They woke the next morning and had a lot of cleanup to do after the storm.

"That is one mean dick; I felt it between my legs all night."

"I'm sorry, I will take care of it later, it needs some attention."

"I know, you don't realize this, don't take this the wrong way, but feeling your hard dick against me almost gave me a hard-on also, I guess we both need attention."

Jean-Claude laughs nervously and busies himself with the clean up. "I would be too happy to give your cock some attention if you would only let me."

"I think I can handle it Jean-Claude."

"Of course, but you know that I am willing if you change your mind! I think you would enjoy having sex again with another person."

They both laugh a little. John blushes a little and scurries about to keep busy and keep his mind off of the offer. The trouble is John has really come to love Jean-Claude and his mind keeps going to that place, the place he is too frightened to imagine, sex with another man. John has watched his friend move about the camp naked for months now. It is hard for John to keep from getting an erection and he has to look away many times to avoid the yearning.

That afternoon they find several nice sized fish and have quite a feast.

"Now if you could just make a fine wine."

"Oh, I would love a drink and a cigarette, I guess, this was the only way I was going to quit smoking."

"You'll live longer now, wow, we could grow old together on this rock."

"John, I will tell you the truth, I think I am growing too fond of you, I think there is an emotional attachment forming for me."

"Jean, you are like my brother, I am close to you too."

"No, for me it is more than that."

They look at each other. John moves over to Jean-Claude and puts his arm around him. "I think maybe you are more to me than a brother also, it is not the same way I feel about my wife, but I am comfortable with us touching."

Jean-Claude moves his hand to John's face and caresses it; he pulls John closer to him and kisses his lips.

John turns his head quickly, "I don't think I am ready for that though."

"I am sorry John, I thought it felt right."

"It's OK so now I have been kissed by another man, but it is OK."

They both got up and went up to the bed, laid down holding each other. John ached to do something about his feelings for Jean-Claude but his mind whirred with all of the negative thoughts about having sex with a man. After a long time fighting his conscience, he finally went to sleep.

The morning came and the two both awakened holding onto each other. Jean-Claude looked into John's face. "I am very fond of you John."

"I am very fond of you also." John replied.

Jean-Claude kissed John lightly on the forehead; John kissed Jean-Claude on the lips.

"Now a man has kissed me and I have kissed a man! Let's catch some fish!"

They both got up and ran for the beach, Jean-Claude grabbed the shirt on the way down to carry their catch back. John watched as his friend ran towards the water, his tan skin highlighted by the black hair, the round hairy ass and the toned legs. John loved watching Jean-Claude in the water, the hair on his stomach and chest waving with the current, the soft cock floating in front of him.

After breakfast, they both went into the woods and gathered more food and then they went back up the river to the pool where they played in the water. Both men were very tan and their hair and beards were growing longer. Their bodies were lean and muscled from the work of keeping the camp together and all of the swimming and hiking. John was growing more comfortable with Jean-Claude's embraces and he wished he could allow himself to be closer to him. It was late afternoon and the two sat under the waterfall.

John was thinking about his wife, how she would love this beautiful place. It was her idea to take the cruise; he had not been so thrilled about being on a boat for so long. His eyes started to tear-up. His thoughts of his wife in the past couple of months had become less frequent, but when he thought of her, he couldn't help thinking what awful fate must have befallen her. Then he would gather a little hope and think that after all she and the others might have been rescued and she was sitting at home grieving for him. The entire time on the island, they had not seen an airplane or ship passing at all. He wondered if they were going to really end up dying on this island.

Jean-Claude looked at him "You are thinking of your wife again?"

"Yes and how lonely she must be. But listen, I don't want to think about sad things, I must tell you something."

"What is that John?"

"When we met I told you I had never had homosexual feelings, that is not quite true."

"Well you didn't know me, why would you tell me you had?"

"A while ago we went to visit relatives outside of Toronto, my cousin, who is 2 years younger than me, and I went out in the fields at the edge of the woods and were hiking. We decided for some reason to hike nude.

"So you were naked with your cousin, that is not queer at all!"

"No, but after a while of hiking we both had to pee. We went over to a bush and started peeing on it, seeing if we could get all of the leaves wet. I reached over, grabbed my cousin's penis, and was moving it around and he did the same with mine, both of us peeing all over the bush. His penis was quite a bit bigger than mine was and we decided to measure them to see who was bigger. I mean it was obvious who was bigger, but we snuck through the field low so no one would see us from the house. We then darted completely naked from doghouse to a shed and bushes to get to his bedroom window and we crawled in. He got a ruler and then measured them. He was of course over 5cm. longer than me. We didn't have sex or anything like that, it was just curiosity."

"Well even though I am gay, I do not think this is unusual for relatives to do!"

"Maybe not, but I was always ashamed of doing it, and was so afraid that one day Frankie would tell someone what we had done."

"But he never did?"

"No"

"And did you ever do anything with him again?"

"No, and the few times after I saw him we always tried to avoid being with each other."

"Yes, I can see you were embarrassed by this awful thing you did, but if it had been me I would have measured with my tongue!" They both laughed.

"Well yes, it is true. But this came back to me recently, I am embarrassed to tell you this, maybe I shouldn't."

"John, we are so much like family already, you can tell me anything."

"Several weeks ago, you went to the woods to get food and left me a note in the sand."

"Yes, I didn't know where you had gone and didn't want to just disappear."

"Yes, well I had gone for a walk along the edge of the river and when I came back, I saw the note so I decided to help you gather the food. I followed the trail over the hill, and then I saw you on the beach and you were jacking off."

"Oh, yes" Jean-Claude blushes deeply, "I remember I was very horny that day and it was the cool breeze on my wet body got me excited."

"Yes, well, I watched you and I got a hard-on, I imagined what it would be like to be there touching your nipples and kissing you, I couldn't help but jack off while I watched you."

"Oh, John, I wish you had told me this, I would like to have sex with you very much! I have told you I would like to suck your dick."

Just then, a strong gust of wind shook the trees around the pond and there was a loud crackling of branches, as if underfoot. Both men jumped up, looking at the edge of the jungle. They both had an eerie feeling as if someone else was there, but they saw nothing. A slight tingle went down John's back. They did not know that someone was watching them from the jungle.

"Let's go back, it is getting late." said Jean-Claude.

They both dove in the water and swam down the shore and walked along the river back to their camp. Jean-Claude held John's hand as they scrambled back. John somehow felt relief that he had shared his secret and hoped this would bring the two men even closer together.