Bond of Friendship

Story Info
Sub girl plays with her first love.
1.2k words
4.34
15.5k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Angela

Angela and I have always been great friends. We first had a sexual relationship while both at school and that first love lasted over a year. We remain close friends and occasional bedfellows. She is fantastic and this is for her.

We always start off slowly, undressing each other and discovering each other again. She's a fantastic kisser, Africans are, they're built for deep snogging and oral sex - hardly unevolved as the KKK would have us believe. She has quite large nipples and loves having them bitten a little, I swirled my tongue around her whole breast, teasing her first. She pulled my top over my head and then twisted it behind me to trap my arms and lowered me slowly to my knees at her feet, kissing her all the way down. She opened her trousers and pulled them down along with her thong. Now I could smell her. I pressed my cheek to her abdomen to feel her heat and she ran her hand through my hair, pushing me lower still. I ran my hands over her luscious ass and pulled her into my mouth, kissing her deeply and tasting her as much as I could. We both keep our pussies shaved and as this was a planned encounter we were as bald as newborns. Her skin is so soft, I ran my teeth over her outer lips and she moaned as my tongue found her clit. I brought her to a fast climax and she was thrusting her hips into my face. I pushed my tongue up inside her and drank everything her body offered me. She dropped to her knees and kissed me, tasting herself.

She told me to strip off the rest of my clothes and tied my wrists together to my headboard. Then she straddled me and held her pussy over my face so I could only lick her clit if I really stretched. I flicked my tongue over her and got her wet again - knowing what would happen next. She dipped two fingers into her cunt and lifted my hair, drawing a collar of her juice around my neck so that I can smell her at all times, marked as her property. From this point I can stop things only with our agreed word. We've had this sign for years. She puts the fingers into my mouth and i taste her, cleaning her fingers, suffused by her. Then she gets up and leaves the room without a word.

She came back with her handbag and removed a little pencil vibe, then picked up my thong. I look up into her impassive face.

"How many months has it been since we had sex?" She asks. I frantically calculate; if I give an incorrect answer she'll know.

"9." I reply, not sure whether I want to be right or wrong.

"It's 8. How could you forget?" Her voice is liquid steel.

"It's eight. Of course you're right. I'm sorry."

"You said 9 so we'll go with split the difference and say 8 and a half. That's 34 weeks." She starts up the vibe at about half power and puts it inside me, putting the thong on to hold it in place. I move to help her. "That's 34 minutes then. You will not cum."

"That's impossible!" I forget myself and regret the words instantly. She raises an eyebrow.

"Up on your knees." I kneel up with my back to her, my hands still tied. The vibe buzzing between my legs. She spanks me hard, 5 times. On my ass. "Does that make it more impossible or less so?" She asks, mocking me.

"More impossible."

"Then you'd do well to shut up when I give you an instruction." She unties me and motions me to get up. She stretches out on my bed like a panther. "I'll have an all over body massage for... oh, about 25 minutes." She says, checking the clock on my nightstand. I go to fetch the oil.

Twenty-five nerve jangling minutes later I have oiled every millimetre of her smooth ebony skin and she's languid and glistening like onyx from head to foot. I am red faced with the effort of my self control, constantly glancing at the clock – unlike Angela who lies with her eyes closed. I am too well trained now to dare tell her that my time is up. I massage her left foot for another five minutes before she rouses herself and checks the clock. Her whole face melts into a radiant smile.

"Come here now." She beckons me. I join her on the bed and we kiss. She winds her arms around me and one slips down my back to run an index finger round the waistband of my thong. She presses up through my soaking gusset, moving the vibe higher. I swallow hard as it slides back down again. She eases my thong down over my hips till it's above my knees, holding me in place before her. I feel the vibe start to slide out on a wave of my juice but she catches it, twisting the base to put it on maximum. A low growl builds in my throat as my back arches involuntarily. "Wait for it..." She murmurs into my ear. "Lie back for me." I obey. She removes the thong completely and opens my legs wide. She pulls out the vibe and replaces it with two fingers, feeling my heat and moisture for herself. I dare not thrust my hips onto her hand and it's taking all my strength not to. She opens the two fingers, stretching me, closes them and adds a third. I know where this is going.

"I won't make it. I'm going to cum." I whisper as the three fingers scissor inside me. She pinches my inner thigh painfully hard. It momentarily distracts me.

"Don't." She replies. That one word making me shudder irrespective of every other stimulus. A fourth finger is introduced – I'm nearly there. She's working her thumb in gradually and the rest of her hand is pressing on my G-spot. I force my hips to stay still while my upper body writhes with the effort. I'm moaning so loudly now, I cannot control anything except my climax. I feel the knuckle of her thumb slide past my inner lips and sigh, knowing I'm almost there. She bends forward, breathing on my clit, teasing me till the last until, with the final push of her hand embedded in my cunt she flickers her tongue over my clit and grazes it with her teeth.

I'm lost. Gone. Swallowed up by a black whole of sensation so powerful it hits me like a physical blow. I surrender, yelling and bucking and falling through every nerve ending in my body as my swollen pussy simultaneously floods Angela's hand and clamps around it like a vice. She's still moving her fingers and licking my clit and I ride her fist, wave after wave of excruciating pleasure ripping me apart from within. As the last tremors pulse through me my collapse is total. I lie, breathless and drenched in sweat as she gently withdraws herself from me, sliding her juice covered palm up my body to cup my breast. Her face appears in my field of vision and she regards me neutrally as she sucks my ejaculate from her hand before kissing me deeply, restoring my dry, mouth and sore throat with my own thick fluid. My muscles have turned to marshmallow and I will never move again. It's all I can do to kiss her back.

"I'll let you rest for a minute." She says, and as she gets up and walks to the bathroom I nearly weep with love and exhaustion.