Bondage Bowl XXXVII

Story Info
Ted teaches Alice how to really score during the Super Bowl
2.7k words
4.22
62.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

This story began as a conversation with BethAnne, who kindly allowed me to develop it further. It finished with bridgetkeeney’s excellent editing. Any mistakes in between are mine. Thanks to BlessedBe for the title. I hope you enjoy my first BDSM tale.

“Ted, you have to come to our Super Bowl Party!”, your husband insisted. That’s how it all started, so blame him.

I was new to your cozy Midwestern neighborhood. My Silicon Valley employer had survived the dot.com meltdown by staying focused on high-tech security systems. September 11 made our systems a hot item. I was transferred here to develop new markets, spending one week a month at head office, two traveling, and just one at my new home. So, buying a town home in the condo development was a nice solution. Little did I suspect that in Middle America, rather than swingers and lifestyle folks, the other owners would be middle-aged empty nesters like you and your hubby.

Fortunately for me, a few young looking trophy wives spent their days sunning themselves around the community pool. On my “home” weeks, I worked out of the spare room in the condo, spending hours on the phone. I quickly discovered that when the husbands went to work, the bikini tops dropped off, and the loveliest ladies seemed to need the most help getting oil applied to their chests. I watched out my window, wondering if the women preferred helping each other, or if I should lend a hand. I was daydreaming about the question, lounging by the pool, when Jerry approached me. My guard was down, so I said yes.

When Jerry invited my to the party, I must admit I wasn’t even sure which wife you were. The twenty-something blonde stewardess with the silicon implants? The freckle faced red headed gal with tiny perky boobs topped by nipples that stuck out like thumbs? The raven haired European looking babe with the all over tan that liked flashing the maintenance guys? The one I labeled “the tigress”, because of her long , streaked hair and the tattoo curling stripper style up her leg?

Despite not being a football fan, the prospect of cutting one of those fine fillies out of a herd was a challenge that warmed my heart. I was still enjoying the dominant lifestyle during my trips to the home office, but experiences on the road were rare in the mainly Bible Belt industrial towns I visited. Visits to Literotica only fueled my fires. I needed a sub soon. Something told me I might find one at the party. I hoped she might be a newbie, trainable to my style. I never suspected it would be you, Jerry’s prim proper wife.

I arrived on Super Bowl Sunday an hour before game time, bearing a fresh salad and two liters bourbon. The party was in full swing. Jerry was barbequing early, so as not to miss a moment of his precious game. He greeted me warmly, and waved me through the patio door into your kitchen.

I had never seen you by the pool. You were certainly no trophy wife. I had labeled you “Church Lady” in my mind, because I usually spotted you getting into your SUV on Sunday, dressed very sedately in blue, gray or taupe, your superb chest well supported but camoflagued by loose fitting tops and ‘iron maiden’ bras.

Super Bowl Sunday, however, your makeup was bold, and you were dressed more appealingly, though still conservatively, in a baggy sweater and long flowing skirt. I couldn’t help noticing that as you moved about the kitchen, the skirt swirled, its slit revealing very fine legs. I remember that moment brought a smile to my face. ‘Maybe this party won’t be a total bore after all,’ I mused.

I had entered quietly, so when you turned to bring more meat out to the cavemen on the patio, you spun right into me. I inhaled your essence. “Mmmmmm. Baby powder and barbeque, my fave.” I couldn’t help teasing. You giggled appreciatively before stepping out to finish your errand. Once back inside, we introduced ourselves. You took my salad bowl, and stashed the bourbon on Jerry’s well stocked bar.

“Where are all the women?” I asked.

“Oh, this is a guy thing. Every year, the wives rent chick flicks, and get together at one unit. The only woman at it is the hostess. None of us trust our husbands to manage domestically when football is on. They become so focused on the game, you could blow off a cannon and not get their attention.”


This seemed a natural cue for me to volunteer to help you get the food organized in time for the game. With Jerry and his Neanderthal chums coming in and out , I pursued you slowly, just occasionally rubbing up against you. After the first pass or two, I noticed the stiffness leave your body. Before game time, I fed you five double bourbons. By kick-off, you were bumping into me as willing as I was rubbing you.

Once the game started, Jerry and the other guys all settled around the big screen TV in the great room. I had to pretend some level of interest, so I claimed a seat on a stool strategically behind the group, off at the end by the kitchen. This allowed me to see the guys, the game, and still watch you serving. Your description of the football-induced coma of the guys was accurate. Except for the odd “ nice hit!”; “shitty call, ref!”; or “another beer , Alice!”; they seemed pre-verbal. As the beer flowed freely, several started to get sleepy and snooze, including Jerry.

I helped you clear away the barbeque remnants, and put out the pretzels and popcorn. Each trip to the kitchen, I got bolder. First, I pressed my body against yours. “Please, Ted, no,” you whispered, but not angrily, more like fear of Jerry seeing. As you said it, you turned your face to mine, smiling. I stole a quick kiss on the lips, darting away, leaving you wanting more.

Next trip, I noticed that you hard taken off the sweater. Underneath, you wore a plain white shirt. I massaged your shoulders, letting my hands flow down your back, ending by rubbing your butt. This time, you just murmured “Oh, Ted, be careful, Jer...” I swallowed the word in my mouth, pulling your head to mine, delivering a deep meaningful kiss. Again, I left you speechless in the kitchen.

Third trip, you had unbuttoned the shirt to the top of your breasts, and tied it into a knot below. I pinned you against the counter, starting with a long hard tongue-wrestling kiss. Your protests were reduced to groans, that became moans. As you twisted to see if Jerry was busy, I slid my hands through the opening in your shirt, inside your bra. I twisted your already hard nipples. “Tonight, Alice, I want you to know what a real man is like. A man who knows that women need to be taken, and used, and that women know pleasure only after giving up their will. I am that man, and after tonight, I will own you. You will still be married to Jerry, still fuck him, but only cum for me. Can Jerry even make you cum?”

Stunned silence for a moment, then you answered. “I never cum with him. We almost never have sex. When we do, he cums in two minutes, rolls off and starts snoring. If it wasn’t for my toys, I would be helpless. I need a real man.”

The second half was just starting. Jerry and his cronies had returned their beer to the water cycle, and were settling in for Nap, Part Two. I instructed you to wait ten minutes, then come sit on my lap.

“What about Jerry?” you worried.

“He won’t even notice. Besides, the guys are sprawled on every available square inch of furniture. Just tell him my lap is the only empty spot.”

I was right though, Jerry focused what little energy he had on the game, not even asking you for fresh beer. You were nicely settled on my lap. After a few moments, without warning, I slid my hands up inside your shirt, re-enacting from behind the actions from earlier in the kitchen. You started to murmur in protest, But I shushed you, whispering , “Any noise might get Jerry’s attention, so we must stay silent.”

With that caution, I started moving boldly, my hands brusquely twisting your nipples under your shirt, hubby still oblivious.

You started shuddering with the effort to be quiet. “I am very loud when aroused,” you whispered, tongue teasing my ear. Without answering, I lifted you up, using your breasts as handles. As I settled you sit back on my lap, I released one breast, freeing my hand to push your skirt aside. You discovered I have freed my hard cock. It pushed right past your panties into your soaking wet pussy.

“Right here, Ted? Umm on your lap? I’m scared to death...but super aroused...and you are so very daring! So bold...brash...and hard!” you turned your face to me, smiling . You continued to slowly, discretely grind your pussy around my hardness while I roughed up your breasts, your moans drowned out by the noise of the game.

I whispered in your ear as the guys cheered a play, “Take me somewhere that I can put a condom on before I cum.”

You responded breathlessly, “ yesssssssssssssssss ...”. then you took my hand. I tried to hide my erection in my pants, but the zipper wouldn’t close. We carefully slipped out of the room, trying not to be noticed. We cut through the kitchen, our cover, if caught, being getting more snacks. You led me upstairs to the master bedroom. You closed and locked the door.

I had come prepared, as always, with a condom in my pocket, which I showed to you. I handed you the package. You fell into submissive position before me, sliding the sheath on my hard cock as I quietly unlocked the door, leaving it open just a bit.


Your hands trembled as you caressed my hardness, rolling the condom down the length. Your fingers fluttering against it, loving the reaction of my cock to you, the way it jumped at your touch. Knowing you wanted to suck it, I denied you that pleasure. Instead I pulled you upright, pressing our bodies together, my hardness against your belly, a rough dirty kiss , teeth grinding, sucking your lower lip into my mouth. Your head fell back. Your legs trembled. Your mouth opened wide, tongue seeking mine. Your hands grabbed me desperately to keep from falling. I pushed you back towards the bed. Just as you panicked, I steadied you, sweeping you into my arms , and another kissed you again, but this time, you let your head tilt so your neck presented itself to my lips. I kissed your neck, and bit. You moaned softly. Your hands stroked my hair. You urgently held me to you .You moaned, saying, “my nipples are hard from the feel of your mouth on my neck.”

I ripped your blouse open, freeing your breasts from your bra, to see for myself. Your breasts strained for my touch. You gasped as I touched your breasts. My tongue teased a nipple. One hand twisted the nipple on the other breast. Your hips raised towards me, searchingly. My other hand ripped your panties off. “My cunt is so empty. I need your fat hard cock. Jerry is nothing compared to you. You’re right, a real man like you is what I need. Use me. Teach me. Train me. Enslave me.”

I grabbed the pillowcases and used them to bind your hands above your head to the headboard. You were lying on your back, straining against the improvised restraints. “Is that a sound?” I asked, “Is someone in the hallway watching?” With you distracted, I pushed your skirt up to allow my cock access to you.

“No...shhh...just fuck me...please?”

I teased your clit with the tip of my cock, but then stepped back, pausing, letting you wait. Lesson one- anticipation.” I instructed.

“Probably just someone cheering a play” I added.

“I'm lost in a haze of desire...my body is crying out for your touch...my mind unable to focus on anything else...except the desire to please you...and be pleased by you!” you moaned.

“You need to beg better than that,” I replied, twisting your nipples as you writhed helplessly under me.

Gasping, you said, “ please........I need you....now.....pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!” “ First, you need to suffer. You need to know I care enough to make you suffer. You need to know I care about your needs enough to make you beg to be satisfied, not like that beer swilling buddy backslapping hubby of yours.”

“Yes...yes! I know you care...teach me to suffer...”

I shifted up your sprawled body, astride you, my hard cock rubbing your nipples. You spoke: “ I love feeling your precious cock slide across my nipples while never taking my smoldering gaze off your eyes....”

I spied your hair clips on the dresser, and improvising again, grabbed them to use as nipple clamps. Your breasts heaved in anticipation as I began to fasten the clamps to your nipples, you whispered “...hurts sooooooo good!”

I twisted the makeshift clamps in opposite directions, pain distracting you as my cock slid into you at last.

Sucking your breath in sharply, you said, “the pain and the pleasure...they almost become one...” Hips tilting, you took all of me deeply inside you, moaning and crying quietly. “ Trying to be quiet...is the greatest agony,” you said, “I want to cry and scream with joy all at once.”

“That’s Lesson Two.”

Without untying your hands I twisted you over, so I could spank you as I fucked you doggy style. I stuffed your used panties in your mouth to stifle your cries. You started pushing back against me as I fucked you. “Lesson Three- love the sensation of me going in and out...innnnnnnnnnn...and out...the friction...the sliding along slippery passages.” I watched you sucking greedily on the panties. “ Lesson Four- your own juices taste so good.”

Spying a candle on the dresser, I picked it up, and used it as a dildo. With your love juices as lube, I sodomized you with the candle, still fucking you. Ass tilting back and up, you pushed against the candle, cumming violently from the sensation of me in your cunt and the candle in your ass. Unable to moan because of the panties, but in ecstasy none the less, your inner vaginal muscles clenched and clamped on my cock...hard.

“Did I say you could cum?” I removed the panties to allow you to answer.

“Well you made me cum...I couldn't help myself...and I couldn’t tell you or explain or apologize since I had these panties in my mouth.”

" Lesson Five- a good sub lets Master cum first". As punishment, I removed my cock, and shoved my fist inside you.

“I'm so sorry master...please don't be mad...you control me, my body...you made me cum...thank you master...use me as you wish...I am yours...”

I replied by silently suddenly savagely piercing your ass with my hard cock, fist still inside you.

Groaning with the pain, you answered, “...that is so good...I’m so afraid of discovery...so filled with you...stuffed in both holes...so tightly...feels so good...so raw and edgy...”

I took my fist out of you- giving your clit one more good squeeze- and placed a hand on either hip, rocking you against my cock, you hands still of course pulled in front by the ties, your nipples still clamped, my hard cock ready to burst in your bowels. You panted, “my exhausted body is one large nerve...feeling every little painful place and every bit of pleasure, as one excruciatingly exciting arousal builds for another climax...yet in the back of my mind knowing I must wait for your release...and hoping you cum soon!”

“Lesson Six- a good sub’s reward” I said, as my cock flooded the condom with cream. I pulled out of you, eased the condom off, letting my cum flow over you. “All good lessons come in ten, so I owe you four more- but you better clean up now.”

I rewarded you with a taste of my cum. Just as you licked it off my fingers, we heard Jerry’s voice calling, “Alice, can you and Ted bring us more beer? We’re dying of thirst in here.”

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers