Bondage Doctor

Story Info
Another city, another business meeting.
2.4k words
3.52
43.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another city, another business meeting. I decided to stay an extra day or two, after all I deserved it, plus no one knew me in this small out of the way spot. I checked into a motel on the outskirts of the city, a sleazy one.

The room was everything I wanted, tacky green wallpaper, a big queen sized bed, tiny bathroom complete with a full length mirror, a chair, dresser, two nightstands, and of course the King James Bible. I entered the bathroom, shaved from head to toe, not that I have much body hair, and took an extra long bubblebath. I then applied my make-up, making sure I emphasized my big blue eyes, and put a lot of deep-red lipstick over my full lips, put on huge gold hoop earrings, a nice gold necklace, and my long curly auburn wig, that looked great on me. I stood naked in the full length mirror, rubbing my erect 10" circumcised cock and tight hairless ballsack, being only 5'6" tall and a slender 140 pounds made my huge fuckstick look even bigger than it already was, and it was quite a tool.

The special bra was next, making me a 36GG, sure that was overly busty, but I liked the look and the looks I got being so buxom! The padded spandex panty girdle gave me a nice round tush and wide 38" hips, that along with my 30" waist gave me a nice hourglass shape. Boy did I look and feel very sexy!

I felt a little naughty, so it was time for my white skintight riding breeches, that were a size too small, so really hugged my padded bottom and nice shapely legs, four days a week in the gym had paid off nicely. I then put on my bright red knit turtleneck sweater, that was so tight, it made my huge bosom look even fuller. I then slid on my brand new shiny black riding boots, just my size. I strutted to the full length mirror and posed, I was a very sexy bitch!

I watched some television, daytime soap operas are so sleazy, an actress spent the entire hour bound and gagged by a jealous wife. Daytime talk was even worse, she-male escorts, adult babies, and the bondage lifestyle took up three hours. I was hungry, so called in for a pizza.

Imagine my shock when a very young, very familiar looking, 5'10" Barbie doll faced beauty with big almond shaped hazel-green eyes, that her big red framed tinted glasses looked good over, full red lips, high cheekbones, long wavy fiery-red hair, that cascaded down to the middle of her strong and powerful back, and a firm, but very curvaceous

40DDD-22-36 hourglass figure, that her tight white spandex pants, red spandex sports bra, and white sneakers hugged like a second skin knocked on my door, medium sized sausage pizza and big bottle of Diet Coke in her hands! She was more stunned then me, but quite turned on!

"Trixie!" The 19-year-old ultra buxom redhead gawked. "You are gorgeous."

I remembered her as a waitress at the convention banquet, but who wouldn't remember such a gorgeous buxom beauty. I had given my feminine name to the pizza parlor. "Aren't you Roxy Fox?"

The redhead adjusted her big red framed glasses, confused; she didn't know a Trixie, may-be a Terry Waddle, but certainly not a Trixie. "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"May-be." I said in my husky female voice, giving her $30.00 for a $14.00 order. "You seem to be everywhere."

"Just putting myself through college." The gorgeous buxom redhead blushed. "You have bigger tits than I do!"

"But yours are much nicer." I smiled, as I strutted to the cheap dresser. "Would you like a slice or two? It is too much for me."

"What kind?" Roxy glanced as I opened the box.

"Sausage and extra cheese." I held out a slice, which she greedily accepted.

She ended up eating four slices and guzzled half of the two liter bottle of Diet Coke.

"I have to get back." Roxy smiled. "Hey, thanks for the nice tip too."

"You're very welcome." I returned her nice smile. "Stop by and we can discuss fashions for buxom women."

"I might take you up on that." The gorgeous buxom redhead strutted out the door.

I was very horny, and needed some kind of sexual relief, so looked in the back of the local underground newspaper for something different. It almost made my big baby blue eyes pop out of my pretty head! 'Want to be kidnapped? Bound and gagged? Call me, the Bondage Doctor, 777-6969.' I called.

I waited an hour, two, then three hours. I had a feeling I was being stood up, and regretted paying the $200.00 by credit card over the phone. I tried to call the number for the fourth time, and again just got the answering machine.

I then realized that I needed to pee and poop, it had been over three days since my last BM, and pizza was acted like a laxative on me. I passed a loud thunderous fart as I stood up and stretched. The smell was so bad that I opened the window.

I turned the channel on the 19" color television set. All of a sudden a wadded up worn white panty girdle was jammed in my luscious mouth! I struggled so much that warm pee soaked my skintight white riding breeches!

Leather gloved hands wrapped a wide red silk cloth across my full red lips, and then pushed me face down on the leopard print bedspread, that covered the queen sized bed. The strong leather gloved hands tied my hands behind my back with an old nude colored nylon! I kicked and tried to scream, but soon the gloved hands held them together and tied a pair of nude colored pantyhose around my shiny black riding boot clad ankles! I tried to cry out for help, but only incoherent garbled sounds left my panty girdle stuffed mouth, that tasted of stale urine and feces!

"I believe you wanted to be kidnapped." A very handsome 5'9" well tanned young man with big brown eyes, long thick wavy golden-blonde hair, and a very muscular 195 pound frame, that his tight white tank top, white spandex pants, and black riding boots hugged all too well, in fact his thick circumcised 8" penis and tight hairless balls were on display, and very nicely, finally said as he removed the black leather gloves.

"Mmph umph, urgh!" Were the only sounds I could muster through the worn white panty girdle!

He sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my padded, but still round tush, and discovered my erect manhood! "Oh, nice!"

I rode the mattress to a climax as I farted away, not scaring off the Bondage Doctor at all, in fact he was just as excited as I was, may-be even more so. I came so hard, a table spoon sized stain appeared in the front of my super snug white riding breeches! The very handsome Bondage Doctor licked up the fresh warm wet pearly white cumstain!

I tried to plead with him to allow me to use the toilet, but he either ignored me, just didn't understand my request, or both. He continued to play with my thick throbbing enormous fuckstick through my semen and shit soaked white riding breeches! I had no choice but to pee in my tight white riding breeches! To my surprise the good doctor began to suck my cock right through my riding breeches as I pissed!

A knock on the door startled us!

"I was told on the phone that there was only one kidnap victim." The Bondage Doctor whispered.

"Trixie!" A familiar female voice called out.

The Bondage Doctor got to his feet and pulled a worn white spandex brief from my suitcase, along with a white cotton scarf. He then unlocked the door.

Roxy charged right in! "Oh my fucking lord!" She exclaimed!

The Bondage Doctor quickly snuck up behind her and jammed the balled up much worn panty in her luscious mouth, and then wrapped the wide white scarf around her pouty red lips, which seemed to stifle any unwanted noise! She was truly scared and wet her tight white spandex pants with warm yellow pee as she farted out a very thick 3" in diameter, warm, very odorous shiny golden-brown turd in her super tight white spandex pants, that slowly explored between her clean shaven twat right up the lovely wide crack of her ass! The Bondage Doctor tied her hands behind her back with a pair of worn nude pantyhose as she turned three shades of bright red and continued to move her very full bowels, I had never seen a young woman or man for that matter poop so much, the load caused the seat of her stretchy white spandex pants to swell out to the size of two overripe melons, and she wasn't finished, not by a long shot!

I rolled on my back, very erect; my 10" penis throbbed inside my tight white piss soaked riding breeches, as I let loose a series of S.B.D.s (silent but deadly stinkers)!

The redhead tried to cry out for help, as she continued to grunt and fart out the biggest, fattest golden-brown logs I ever saw! She dropped what amounted to a three overripe sized melon poopload in her skintight once snow-white spandex pants, as she wet herself with a pint or better of warm yellow pee, that only added to the pungent odors in the small motel room! The young ultra buxom redhead was truly terrified, and rightfully so!

"Hey." The Bondage Doctor finally said, as a big hand rested on her massive spandex covered bosom. "This is just a game, calm down and enjoy the moment."

Roxy of course didn't believe a word of it, and continued to struggled, her bosom heaving up and down as the enormous warm, smelly golden-brown poopload jiggled in her spandex pants, that were once snow-white! I came just watching the gorgeous buxom redhead struggle!

The Bondage Doctor pushed Roxy on the bed beside me! She struggled on her belly as he tied her white sneakered ankles together with an old nude colored nylon. The fresh poop odor was erotic and very intoxicating! She noticed I was erect, and seemed to calm down a little. She slowly eased her pretty gagged face against my enormous circumcised wonder! I spurted out more sticky white semen!

The Bondage Doctor rolled me on my belly, and caressed my padded rotund derriere. He was very good at his work, but I had to poop and badly!

I let loose a very nasty fart as I pushed out a very solid, warm, smelly, shiny bronzed masterpiece, which slowly explored the interior of my padded panty girdle as the stretchy material from my tight riding breeches tented out prominently! I rode the mattress to a climax as the warm chunky logs of thick poop plopped out of my tight puckered bumhole and forced the seat of my riding breeches to swell out to the size of three overripe grapefruits, from the base of my spurting cock right up the wide crack of my wonderful ass!

I felt warm piss hit my poopy derriere; the good Bondage Doctor was giving me a golden shower! He was wonderfully awful. I was in seventh heaven as the golden nectar bounced off my poop coated bumcheeks!

Roxy was beginning to relax, although she was still somewhat nervous, after all she barely knew me and didn't know the Bondage Doctor. She squirmed on the big bed, as more pee soaked her already ruined once skintight snow-white spandex pants. I still could not get over the enormous load of smelly poop that was about the size of three overripe melons! She certainly would have blocked any toilet with such a large load of smelly crap!

The Bondage Doctor knelt on the bed and lightly rubbed our giant pooploads, I became erect all over again, as the delightfully sexy and very buxom redhead climaxed as the warm poop oozed against her quaking twat! I rolled onto my side and pressed my loaded bottom against her sexy round derriere! She rolled over on her side and pressed her extremely poopy bum against mine, the warm smelly poop oozed between my legs and gathered around my cock and balls as her poop covered her quaking cunt muscles! We both had wild orgasms!

"Well ladies." The Bondage Doctor squatted over us on the bed and ripped a long loud smelly fart!

We both watched as the good and kinky hired Bondage Doctor grunted out a very soft load of golden-brown poop in the seat of his white spandex pants! The poop quickly caused the spandex seat to balloon out to the size of an overripe cantaloupe, as warm pee presoaked my messy bottom and inner thighs!

He pulled down the brown stained white spandex pants, and then eased off his pooploaded tight white panty girdle. He pumped his erect cock to a climax and spurted cum on top of the steaming warm smelly poopload in his tight once white panty girdle! I panted as he carefully folded up the huge poopy brief.

He did it!

He jammed the poop filled panty girdle in the front of my once white riding breeches, and then smashed it against my erect cock! I came like never before as the sexy buxom redhead humped my loaded derriere!

The redhead came and hard! We were suddenly all over each other, pressing our bosoms, and pelvic areas together, even trying to kiss each other through our undergarment stuffed mouths.

"Well I even had a good time." The Bondage Doctor carried his bag, wearing his brown stained white spandex pants. "Goodnight, and enjoy."

All of a sudden we were nervous, bound and gagged! Then we went back to our passionate humping!

An hour later we laid on the bed, completely messy, smelly and sexually satisfied. I looked on the dresser and spotted the scissors.

I carefully slid off of the big bed and hopped to the dresser, no easy task for a buxom crossdresser, especially a 36GG. I grabbed the scissors and with some work freed my hands. The ankles were easier, the gag a piece of cake. I then went to the gorgeous buxom redhead, who rejected the idea of freedom!

I pulled out my poop covered cock and ran it across her poopy bottom and even rolled her on her back and jerked off between her massive breasts! I came all over her gagged mouth! I then released her.

She more than took care of me in the shower, and I made every effort to reward her as well.

I will return and have the Bondage Doctor make another house call.