Bondage Olympics Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie's torment continues.
1.2k words
4.13
15.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers

Rebecca and Mallory led Katie through a series of escalators and elevators until they reached a special section of parking. Mallory was leading Katie by her American flag styled leash, Katie walking behind with her hands cuffed behind her back. Rebecca took out a set of keys and unlocked their vehicle -- evidently a black van with very clear windows: Katie could see right through it.

In the front was the usual driver's seat and passengers with tinted windows. In the back, the windows were enlarged, and the door was a sliding one. The windows were so clear that Katie could see right through the car, easily making out the details of the vehicles parked in the distance behind it.

Rebecca turned around looking at Katie and said," this is your and our transport vehicle. We will use it for everything to get to the games to the training centers. It's a pretty sweet ride: bullet proof windows and tons of other contraptions.

Katie was unclear what she meant by contraptions but figured it wouldn't be pleasant.

Rebecca clicked on a button on her remote and the sliding door began to open. Mallory led Katie inside the car. She was already starting to sweat from the heavy walking, and her crotch was getting moist from the arousal of her predicament. Her mouth was getting sore due to the ball gag.

"Obviously, you get to be the centerpiece of the car," said Mallory as she pulled something out of her pocket.

Katie understood it now: the car's windows were clear so that people somehow would be able to see her. Great.

Mallory undid the handcuffs behind Katie. She flexed her wrists as she felt them get free. Meanwhile, Rebecca pull two things from the floor - chains with what looks like a ankle cuff on the end of them. The two chains came from different sides of the van - one from the middle of the front and the other from the middle of the back.

Katie's legs were together and Rebecca clicked the ankle cuffs on both of her feet. She felt the cold metal encircle her ankles. She grunted against the gag. Meanwhile, Mallory had Katie position her arms to her sides, and then pulled back a hidden "tile" from the ceiling towards the front. Inside was a metal compartment, and out came another chain with a wrist cuff at the ending. Rebecca unclicked something on the other side of the ceiling and a similar chain with a cuff came out too.

Rebecca and Mallory clicked the wrist cuffs to both of Katie's hands. There were pretty loose, like the ankle ones, and she could move them around freely. However, not wanting to stir anything up, she let them remain to her sides.

"All right, let's get our cute little athlete to her quarters," chimed in Mallory.

Mhmmmm - moaned Katie into the gag. Rebecca then outstretched her hands and unclipped the gag from Katie's mouth.

"While you are expected to never complain about the gag, since it's the start, what do you need?" asked Rebecca.

"Is there a seat. I don't want to fall," asked Katie. She considered sitting on the floor but was afraid that the wrist cuffs wouldn't stretch that far.

"Oh Katie," said Rebecca, clipping the athlete number flag back onto her mouth," You'll figure it out."

With that, Rebecca and Mallory closed the very clear sliding door behind them and got into the front fo the car. There was no opening or window to the front, so Katie was left alone standing in the car, trying to figure out what to grab on in the car to hold on.

She took a step forward to see if she could hold onto the wall and suddenly she her something stir. The car had just started so she didn't think much of it. But when she took another step, she noticed the the chains on her ankles had been retracted a bit from wherever they came from. They weren't pulling on her at all, but there was definitely less room.

She moved again and the chain also got retracted more. Shoot," she realized," as I move the chains get shorter." This had to be a challenge. Unless she was able to maintain posture in a moving vehicle, the chains would retract.

Suddenly the van jerked forward pushing almost to fall forward. However, before she could collide with anything, the chains jerked all the way back, outstretching her hands and legs so that she was standing spread eagle at the full mirror. They were tight but they stopped pulling at some stage, locking Katie in this humiliating position. Katie roared into the gag.

"Oh dear Katie," she heard Mallory's voice from some type of internal intercom," You'll have to eventually do better than that. By the end of the training, I hope you can have the chains nice and free the whole ride."

"So it was a test," thought Katie. She was right, unfortunately.

The van came to a halt at what appeared to be a guard desk. Mallory rolled down her window in the front.

"Hello, trainers," said the guard, whom sounded like a middle aged man. "Reason of entry?"

"Hello sir, we have Katie Kormic, our athlete for the bondage Olympics," replied Mallory.

"Understood, we need to get her registered for entry in the camp to avoid a future ticket," replied the guard. Katie was confused to what he meant.

"Yes, of course," replied Mallory," Here is her paperwork. She's athlete 2390."

Mallory passed over what appears to be a small stack of papers. The guard was looking through all the information.

"This looks good. I see, she's single. Doesn't have her sexuality, I'll just put bicurious. Sounds good, getting her registered," said the guard.

Katie moaned into her gag. Single? That was true but why did it matters? Bicurious -- to be honest, she had felt very slightly attracted to girls before but why would they assume that??

"Alright, just unlock the door so I could get her tagged," replied the guard.

Tagged??

"Right at you," replied Mallory as she clicked a switch and the door unlocked and slid open. Katie grimaced into her gag as a middle aged man walked into the car holding some sheet in his hand. He then flashed it to her.

"This is just your registration tag. Has your info, and your status. A lot of athletes get real close, if you know what I mean," he said winking.

The sheet had a large item that appeared to be a sticker. Katie soon realized that it was like a nametag, with an embarrassing amount of info:

KATIE KORMIC

2390

STATUS: SINGLE

SEXUALITY: BICURIOUS

Katie internally winced as she saw the guard peel off the sticker and then with his palm press it firmly against her breast such that it was pasted right above her race bib. She then realized he had a second copy which he proceeded to go behind her and paste on the back of her right leg. He then gave her a light spanking on her butt.

"Oh, you are a cute one, aren't you," he said.

He went back in and the vehicle sped into the center. What had she gotten herself into...

sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers