Bondage Professor, Curious Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,306 Followers

"Bend over the table, my little slut," the professor said.

Christina was shocked to hear the feminist teacher use the word 'slut.' But it was arousing in the context. She bent over the table with her stomach and breasts on top of the cold surface. She didn't know what to expect.

"This may sting at first," the professor added. "But you'll like it."

A powerful slap rippled across Christina's ass. She screamed after the second spank. The handkerchief stuffed in her mouth muffled the noises. More slaps came. Then a series of slaps. The pain never eased. Each slap hurt. It was a degrading and painful experience.

Christina was told to spread her legs, and she did. A series of other slaps came. It hurt even worse and she screamed even more when the slaps hit her open pussy. Then the slappings stopped. Her bottom was left with a painful and stinging sensation.

The professor showed her wet fingers to the tied and gagged student.

"Look at this mess you've made," the professor said, showing her fingers. "Do you enjoy being disciplined?"

The professor positioned herself behind the student again and continued the painful slaps. Each slap was loud enough to echo in the auditorium. It was a symphony of pain and pleasure. Then it stopped.

"On your knees," the professor said. "I'm going to teach you a lesson I'm not allowed to teach in class. You're going to learn how to eat pussy the proper way."

Christina stood and her bottom ached with every movement. Her skin was tender. She then got down on her knees and she saw the naked professor sit on the edge of the table.

The professor's cunt was hairy. Legs were spread. There was a large clitoris. The labia was dark and thick. It glistened with shiny arousal. It was soaking wet. And it was becoming wetter by the moment.

Christina's mouth was ungagged by the professor, but her hands were still bound.

"You won't be needing your hands for this," the professor said. "Just your mouth. That talented little mouth. You have a beautiful voice. I love hearing you speak in class. Now let's see how you eat pussy. Get to work."

Despite being a novice, Christina bent forward and dove right in. There was no point in savoring the sapphic moment. Her first lesbian experience. There was no time to waste. She didn't want to get caught by anyone entering the auditorium, so she had to make the professor orgasm as soon as possible.

Her mouth pressed onto the labia. Her tongue pressed onto the open pink pussy. It tasted strange. It tasted distinct. It had an odd texture. Christina realized that pussy would be an acquired taste. But she knew she was willing to acquire it. Christina's mouth went to work. Even though she had never done it before, she tried her very best.

"Oh my god," the professor moaned, running her fingers through Christina's hair. "You're a natural. I can't believe this is your first time."

Those words gave Christina the reinforcements she needed. She continued her oral exploration with even more vigor. Her lips roamed the labia. Her tongue stroked up and down like a painter. Up and down strokes. Instead of a brush and paint, all she needed was her willing tongue.

"My goodness, Christina. You eat pussy like an angel. Don't forget my clit, darling."

How could she forget? Christina used her talented tongue to lick the engorged clit, which sent a shiver down the professor's spine. The professor gasped and moaned as the clit was being stimulated. Christina continued, knowing what the professor craved. Professor Kelly screamed with delight.

"God, Christina. I'm almost there. It's been so long since I've had a beautiful kitten like you servicing me. Come on. Make me cum. Come on."

Christina's tongue stroked from the bottom of the pussy to the top of the clit. Up and down. Her mouth sucked the thick vaginal fluids. Slurping everything. It was beyond her wildest fantasies. It felt dirtier than she had ever imagined.

The professor cried and screamed at the top of her lungs. And her lungs were powerful. The professor's voice, which gave lectures to thousands of students over a prominent career, was used to scream her pleasure throughout the auditorium. She came. It was a powerful orgasm which tore through her body.

Christina knew it was over and she stopped licking.

"You're an angel," the professor said with a wicked smile.

"I can't believe I just did that. I mean, I've never done that before."

"You're a natural, Christina. Now get on the table again. It's your turn to cum. Lay on your stomach. I want you facing the auditorium."

Both women got to their feet. This time, it was the professor's turn to get down on her knees. Christina laid on her stomach again facing the empty auditorium. She felt the professor spread her butt cheeks apart. It was humiliating knowing that the professor had a clear and intimate view of her anus and vagina.

"Imagine a full crowd," the professor said while on her knees. "Imagine this is your graduation. You're about to be awarded your accolades which you've worked so hard for. Some students are jealous of you. Your friends are in the audience. Your parents are there. Your whole family. Everyone is in awe of your achievements. Are you imagining it?"

"Yes."

"Good girl."

Professor Kelly leaned forward and engaged in her oral assault. Her tongue was hot to the touch. It was aimed straight towards Christina's pussy from behind.

"Ahh!!"

Years of eating pussy came to good use. It was a skill that could never be forgotten. Professor Kelly held the student's butt cheeks open with her hands and her mouth dove right in. The professor's tongue expertly reached its targets. Her tongue stroked from the center of Christina's anus, all the way down to her clitoris. Up and down. Up and down. Her mouth sucked and slurped everything.

It was pleasure Christina had never felt before. Her first sapphic encounter. Her first time being eaten by another woman. Her professor. It was the perfect storm. Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Christina's mind screamed for more. Her eyes were wide open. The thought of a full auditorium. The feeling of her ass and pussy being orally assaulted. It was too good to be true. Her toes lifted off the floor. Her toes curled into strange shapes. Her shoulders lifted off the table as her back arched. Her athletic body showed its form.

"Enjoying yourself?" the professor asked, putting two fingers in the pussy.

"Yes!! God yes!!"

The professor worked her fingers in the pussy. "Imagine the crowd. Imagine everyone watching us, knowing what a slut you really are. It's no longer our secret. It's for the world to know. What must they be thinking? Sweet Christina, the closet lesbian. Good girl Christina, the bondage slut."

The image burned into Christina's mind. She imagined the crowd, including her parents and family, watching her on stage. On stage naked, having a lust filled encounter with the much older professor. Christina cried. Cries of pleasure. Cries of shame. Tears welled. Tears rolled down her cheek. She sobbed.

"Are you close to cumming, my dear?" the professor asked, furiously working her fingers.

"Yes!!"

"Do it! I want to taste you."

The professor put her mouth back onto the pussy and sucked.

Christina came. It was an unusual orgasm. It was like a shot from a powerful drug. Every muscle in her body contracted. Her pussy felt like a pressure cooker that exploded violently. Pleasure exploded through her body. It was a nuclear orgasm. Her eyes rolled back and she fainted.

***

Her eyes finally opened. Her wrists were untied. Christina looked up to see Professor Kelly inches away. The professor's lips and chin were wet.

They were laying together on the table. Naked. The professor caressed the student's long hair.

"What time is it?" Christina asked.

"It doesn't matter."

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?"

"Your well-being is more important," the professor replied. "You fainted. Now I'm going to take care of you."

"I like this feeling."

"So do I."

The professor leaned down and gave Christina a kiss on the lips. Christina kissed back. It was soft and romantic. The professor slipped her tongue into the student's mouth. They held each other. Their naked bodies intertwined.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.