Bonds of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no you don't missy! Alexia Danielle Stockton, get your ass out of here! This way you will have time to get a nap. Sounds like you're gonna need it." Maci grabs the two files I have been trying to finish all day and tucks them under her arm, shoves my purse into my arms and turns and pushes me toward the door.

"GO! I got ya covered. I will make sure your roses get to your house. Have a totally awesome weekend!!!"

I walk to my car lost in my own thoughts. In a daze, I unlock the door and toss my purse in the passenger seat. As I pull out of my parking spot, I notice a slip of paper tucked under the windshield wiper. I reach around and pull it free.

WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE HOTEL

LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THE CAR

(Including your purse and cell phone)

STOP AT THE FRONT DESK

PICK UP THE ENVELOPE I LEFT FOR YOU.

I HAVE AN AGENDA, FOLLOW IT EXACTLY.

N.

Hmmm. My heart is pounding and my breathing is shallow, Nick has a night planned for us. So many questions are running through my mind it makes my head hurt. What does he expect? What could his plans for the night be? I am on auto-pilot as I make my way across town. So deep in thought, I have absolutely no idea that I have arrived at the hotel. The valet taps on my driver's window. Oh! I jump, startled at the sudden reality of where I am. I smile politely as I exit the car. I do as the note instructed and lock my purse with my ID, cell phone and money in the trunk.

"No luggage?" he asks.

"Um no, just me, I guess."

He shrugs and I follow him inside to the hotel's registration desk.

"I am Alexia Stockton, and I am supposed to pick up a package." I tell the looking very professional perky blonde, bearing a name tag with "Hillary" inscribed on it, working the hotel's registration desk. "Oh Yes, Mrs. Stockton, you are a bit earlier than we were expecting. However, your room is ready and I will alert guest services of your arrival. We have you in the Presidential Suite. James is your personal concierge, he will escort you. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable please let us know. Thank you for choosing Casino Royale. " Flashing her professional smile that never reaches her eyes, as she is hands me a plain white envelope.

Just then it registers. "Wait a minute, the Presidential Suite? There must be a mistake." I ask, looking at her like she has two heads. Attempting to suppress a look of indignation, she sighs and looks back down at her computer screen, "You ARE Mrs. Alexia Stockton, right?" I nod. "Then no ma'am, there is NO mistake. The Presidential Suite." Giving me a curt nod, I quickly get the impression I may have offended her. "Thank you.....Hillary." I give her a genuinely appreciative smile. "Have a nice day." I see her roll her eyes as she turns away from me. I don't think she appreciated my gratitude, and surely didn't plan for me to see her act of disrespect.

"Right this way, Mrs. Stockton." I turn toward the smiling gentleman behind me. He is immaculately dressed in a black suit and tie. I follow him to the bank of elevators, it opens immediately and he ushers me inside. I try to be sociable but I'm distracted by the events unfolding around me this afternoon.

I make small talk with James, "That's really nice that you always notify guest services when guest check in?" I ask.

"Oh no ma'am, we do not do that for every guest, only for VIPs, like yourself." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"Oh" is thing only I can say as I divert my eyes from him. VIP? What the heck? The small amount of money I have spent in this casino wouldn't even pay your salary for a day, I think to myself. I fidget with the envelope as awkward silence fills the small space. My anxiety level climbs. Mercifully, the elevator stops after a few moments.

In grand gesture, James sweeps his arm toward the opening, "After you, Mrs. Stockton, the Presidential Suite." When we reach the door, I pull out my key card and hand it to James. Efficiently he unlocks and opens the door for me. He follows me into the room and hands me his business card. Suddenly I realize I do not have any money to tip him.

"Have a wonderful stay. Should you need anything, please do not hesitate to call me on this extension."

"Oh James, I am so sorry but I have nothing with me, I can't tip you!" I apologize and mentally chastise myself for being so thoughtless.

"Oh no, Mrs. Stockton, I have been compensated me very well for my services. Have a wonderful evening." He gives me a oddly knowing smile like he has a secret, turns and closes the door behind him.

12