Bonds of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her" new instructions, between licking me, were for "him" to get the anal intruder ready for insertion. I panicked, trying to eliminate you from my mouth, without success. Your penetration just got deeper, nearly choking me. Her mouth insistent, but erratic. The huge dildo, vibrating more intense than I have ever known one to do. She told "him" it was time. Then I felt the pressure upon my waiting butt, and the device readily accepted. He worked it in and out, as he continued to eat her pussy and she devouring mine. I knew I could not hold on any longer. You knew it too, the way I was not so carefully sucking you. Your cock ready to go now... and all of a sudden she demanded it all stop. I was on the brink, you were too and I guess she was close too.

She instructed "him" to remove the intruder, clean it up. I heard water running, so I guess he was. She told you to move as she said she wanted me to eat her. NOW, I really protested. NO WAY!!!! She told me I had no choice, which was true. She straddled my face and placed her very juicy pussy right on my mouth. The she buried her face into my own slippery slit, in a female on female 69. What could I do, but explore her tenderness - so I did. The guys were groaning. She stopped momentarily and asked "him" to insert the anal intruder into her ass and to fuck her pussy as well. She instructed you to enter my ass and fuck it slow and hard; and to use the huge dildo on my over saturated pussy. I felt you ease carefully in my tight butt, I groaned as you passed over the tightening ring, then past. Her mouth returned to my clit.

Now I was dying of sheer pleasure, my self, dizzy, but experiencing things I have never done before and probably never would again. My ass being pleasured by the man I love as he also controlled the largest vibe I have ever had the ecstasy to know, while eating another woman, and having my own clit devoured by this woman, which is being fucked by a man and anally pleased with an intruder...now what more could any woman want? And then without any ability to stop it - I came, causing you to cum deep in my ass, triggering her orgasm, causing her to clamp onto my clit relentlessly, which I simultaneously did to her, causing her orgasm which then triggered his deep inside her. For who knows how long, we all just existed in one long, hard and deep heart rendering, and pure animalistic orgasmic explosion. One by one, they untangled themselves from the love group that had just been together. I heard water running, the device removed from my swollen and satisfied pussy, your cock, withdrawn from my ass and within minutes the door opened and closed again.

My blindfold was removed and it was just you and I. As my eyes regained adjustment to the lighting, I smiled slyly, satisfied and exhausted. Words were NOT exchanged as you gradually lowered the chair to a normal state, then unclipped my pussy lips that had been stretched open. Then you unfastened my legs and finally my arms. As you helped me to my feet, I could barely stand, wobbling to and fro. Your arms encircled my waste, pulling me to you and holding me firmly. You pressed your lips to mine, sliding your tongue into my mouth. I felt one arm go around my neck, your fingers tangled slightly in my hair. We semi collapsed into one another's arms and said nothing. What good would have words done anyways...?