Boned on the Fourth of July

Story Info
The unleashing of Carla's inner slut continues.
2.5k words
4.57
15k
13
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place the day after the events of "Unleashed By Nair."

***

"Dammit, hon!" My wife's voice broke my reverie. Her head poked from the bedroom doorway.

I'd been standing in the hall, transfixed by my nude image in the mirror.

I had flashed back to the day before, when I first saw my Naired legs, along with the rest of my cream-skinned, hairless body, slimmed by months of daily running, in that mirror.

The shock and excitement of seeing the hot girl of my dreams reflected there had led to an evening that I hadn't quite processed yet.

Emboldened by my neighborhood being nearly deserted on the eve of the Fourth of July, I had ventured out dressed in one of my wife's minis, a spaghetti strap bandeau, and a pair of strappy high heels, my long, creamy, newly hairless legs bare.

I had strolled to the donut shop and gas station that shared the corner behind my house, stood on a normally busy street corner en femme, and danced in the gas station driveway with the slender, leggy girl I saw reflected in the donut shop window.

When the gas station owner - Hank, my secret crush - caught me dancing in his driveway, I impulsively bared my body before him, first dropping my mini to expose my ass and legs, then removing my top to thrust my big puffy nipples at him.

Then I danced naked in the service drive, clad only in my strappy heels.

I introduced myself to Hank as Carla.

After we danced a Texas Two Step together, I practically gave him a standing lap dance in the driveway, milking the bulge in his pants with my bare bubble ass.

Hank had responded by picking me up and pinning me like a butterfly against the gas station wall, spreading my long, smooth legs wide, and fucking me like a girl, in full view of the street.

He kept whispering "Carla" while fucking me.

Did all that happen just last night?

My wife broke into my fugue. "Dammit, it's bad enough that you have an ass like a teenage girl. Now your legs look a Wolford model's - did you wax them?"

"I used Nair."

My wife's eyes narrowed.

"You haven't been up to your habit, have you?" My cross-dressing habit, she meant.

I'd been in "the grip," a powerful compulsion to cross-dress, these past two weeks, my thoughts consumed by dressing like a girl, looking like a girl.

I dissembled. "You know I've been dealing with the stress by running, hon."

She blew a blonde lock out of her eyes, turned back to the bedroom. "I should go running with you more often. You look really good. Not exactly... studly. But really good..."

I entered the bedroom, carrying the jeans I'd retrieved from the dryer. I was still trying to decide whether to wear Speedos underneath.

A Fourth of July picnic with a gang of my wife's college chums was in our plans. The picnic area, on a fellow alum's property an hour away, had a shaded, secluded swimming hole branching off the river.

Speedos under straight leg jeans it was. My jeans were slightly stretchy women's CKs, 36 inseam, with the label removed. They fit my full ass snugly.

I wore my usual long-sleeved sun-blocking running tee, in dark turquoise. I tended to avoid sun exposure, something I'd picked up from my Chinese mother, who was translucently fair.

It was a women's tee, but not overtly so. It was slightly stretchy, but loose enough so that my big, puffy nipples (remnants of a bout of teenage gynecomastia) weren't obvious.

I slathered SPF 80 on my moon face (also my mom's legacy). Carla looked out through my big, long-lashed doe eyes, a characteristic of (mostly) women on my Scots-Irish dad's side.

A pair of Stan Smiths completed my ensemble.

I carried our cooler the quarter-mile to the picnic area, while my wife toted a couple of folding camp chairs. We both wore Ray-Bans, floppy hats, and ponytails, hers blonde and straight, mine dark and wavy.

An hour or so into festivities, I had a nice buzz from the beer and BBQ. I sprawled on a camp chair in the shade, watching the jungleball game that had sprung up a volleyball court that our host had set up on the lawn.

Since I was in the grip, my inner girl was scoping out the men from behind my Ray-Bans.

Tim, a tall, rangy, guy who had a nice thatch of brown hair on his tanned chest, looked like a player. He moved like a panther in his board shorts, all silken grace.

I'd played volleyball in high school, mainly because I liked the girls. Most of them were the long and leggy and graceful jock ballerinas the sport seemed to attract.

I wanted to be them.

I woke from a doze to my wife gently kicking the bottoms of my shoes. "Hon, Tim and the guys want to play doubles."

I groaned, unfolded myself from the camp chair, doffed my floppy hat, and kicked off my shoes.

I was paired with Tim. We had instant chemistry as doubles partners, reading each other and playing together with a certain fluidity, which won frequent calls of "Nice play, hon!" from our wives.

The other team attempted a dink that just cleared the net. From a flat dive, I bumped the ball up perfectly with the back of one hand for Tim to crush.

Tim helped me up, then patted me on my ass as I walked back to serve. "Nice play, hon," he said. I smiled at him over my shoulder, and gave him a hip-wiggle as I sashayed to the baseline.

We played on that theme the rest of the set, saying "Nice play, hon" to each other with every point we won.

I flirted subtly with Tim, wiggling my toned, denim-clad ass at him as I signaled our next play with a hand behind my back.

For his part, Tim took every opportunity to touch me and bump me in passing.

Our wives just rolled their eyes at the byplay.

After one point, we exchanged clasped hands above our heads; Tim, who was much taller and larger, pulled me into a quick hug and squeezed my ass with one big hand. "Great play, hon."

Inside, Carla was swooning.

We won two straight games, then stopped for refreshments.

Halfway through our second beer, Tim said, "Hey, I could use a dip in the swimming hole.".

I raised my eyebrows at my wife as I swigged my beer. "Sure," she said.

"Race you, hon," said Tim, as he swatted my ass and started to trot away.

I looked at my wife, who was gathering up some things from our tote. She laughed and said, "Go ahead, we'll catch up."

The swimming hole was a few hundred yards away through more woodsy terrain. Since I'd been running almost daily, easing past Tim on the path didn't take long.

I shortened my stride, and pretended that I was prancing down a runway in high heels. I could feel Tim behind me, ogling my slim form, my long slender legs, and my girly ass.

"I know a place to jump off," said Tim, as we reached the edge of the water.

I followed Tim up a path to the left, which disappeared into the woods. There was a ledge a short distance away, about 10-12 feet above the swimming hole.

I took off my Ray-Bans, smiled up at Tim, who smiled back and studied my face.

"Nice eyes, hon," he said, taking in my long-lashed doe eyes.

"Why, thank you, hon." I turned away to a nearby branch, took off my shirt, and draped it on the branch. The air was cool on my slender, hairless, toned torso; my big puffy nipples hardened and popped from my cream-skinned chest.

I turned to face Tim, and pretended to fuss with my ponytail, giving him a nice eyeful of my puffies as I thrust them at him. My underarms were still smooth and hairless; I knew how femme I must have looked as I held the pose and smiled.

Seized by an impulse, I said to Tim, "No peeking, hon," not really caring if he did.

I turned away, and peeled my jeans down to my ankles, 'accidentally' taking my Speedos with them.

I brought a hand to my mouth. "Oops," I said coquettishly as I looked over my shoulder at Tim.

I slid my feet from my jeans, straightened, and presented my full, creamy ass and long, smooth, hairless legs to Tim's view. I raised my hands to my ponytail, and posed, naked to Tim's gaze, as I pulled my long hair into a high ponytail.

I rose on tiptoe and stretched, then bent gracefully down to pick my Speedos, and slid them back on, pulling them high on my hips.

I let Tim get an eyeful of my nearly naked backside as I hung my jeans on the tree next to my shirt.

I turned, and found Tim next to me, smiling down. "Amazing body, hon," he said, placing his big hands on my hips.

I giggled, placed my hand on his hairy chest, and gently pushed him away. Suddenly, I sang, "Last one in is a rotten tamale!" took two steps, and leaped from the ledge.

The water was bracingly cold and deep. I treaded upright like a water polo player as Tim cannonballed in a safe distance away. He came up almost underneath me, caressing my legs and ass as he surfaced.

We paddled a bit and grinned at each other. His hands lightly gripped my waist as we tread water.

"You have a great body, hon," said Tim. "Wish I could take a longer look."

We were about a hundred feet from the shore where the main path came in. There was no one yet in sight.

There was an indentation behind the ledge we had jumped from, with a bit of shoreline.

Another powerful impulse seized me. "Stay right there, hon," I said.

I swam behind the ledge, climbed out of the water, and saw that I wouldn't be visible from the path.

I turned my back to Tim, slowly peeled off my Speedos as I shimmied my hips, then pressed myself face-first against the cliff wall, presenting my creamy ass and smooth legs to Tim's view. My fair body contrasted starkly with the dark rock.

I tiptoed to lengthen my legs and display my ass better, reached my arms up, and spread-eagled against the cliff.

"Like what you see, hon?" I asked Tim, smiling at him over one slim shoulder.

Tim climbed out of the water, and fondled my ass with both hands as he pressed against me. "Such a sweet body, hon. And a really, truly gorgeous ass."

I moaned as Tim slid a finger down the cleft between the bubbles of my butt, and gently caressed my hairless hole with its tip.

My heart pounded as Tim dropped to his knees and started kissing, licking, and fondling the smooth, soft skin of my butt.

He ran his big hands up the backs of my thighs to my ass, and squeezed and kneaded the taut, creamy globes of my bubble butt.

I buried my face in the crook of my arm to stifle a scream as Tim gently parted my ass cheeks with his hands, stuck his face between them, and started tonguing my hairless asshole.

For endless moments, the only sounds were my suppressed moans, and the sound of Tim loving my ass with his lips and tongue.

If Tim ate pussy like he ate my asshole, his wife was one happy lady.

I could feel myself opening up under Tim's passionate assault as he started practically tongue-fucking me.

I heard a peal of laughter in the distance, and a faint twitter of voices.

"Tim, they're coming!"

I heard the rip of Velcro as Tim stood and unfastened his board shorts.

I moaned a girlish moan as Tim slid his arms around me and gripped my nipples in his fingers. I felt his big, thick cock slide along the spit-wet cleft between my ass cheeks, then felt its fat head at my hot hole.

My asshole was so soft and wet from Tim's attentions that his big cock slid balls deep into me on his first slow but relentless thrust.

I'd never been unfaithful to my wife in our five years of marriage. But for the second time in two days, since Nairing my legs had truly feminized and unleashed me, I had teased a man into fucking me in public.

I must be losing my mind.

Tim fucked my ass with long, powerful strokes, almost lifting me to my toes at the end of each stroke.

I muffled another moan as Tim's fingers found my big puffy nipples again. He pinched and pulled them in rhythm as we fucked passionately.

I was just lost in the sensation of being a man's feminine fuckdoll, of being the focus of irresistible sexual desire.

After a dozen or so strokes, Tim erupted. My body flushed in response to the flood of hot seed that he was pumping deep into my ass.

Tim collapsed against me with a stifled groan, his arms around me, his cock still hard and twitching deep inside me as he tried to embed it in my ass.

"Oh so good, hon. God, your ass is so fuckable," Tim moaned into my ear.

I heard more laughter, even the murmur of conversation, from the direction of the clearing.

I said to Tim, "Hon, they're here. Put your shorts on and jump in the pool."

Tim pumped his cock into my willing asshole a few more times, then reluctantly withdrew. Semen streamed down the insides of my thighs.

He slid his board shorts back on, entered the water in a flat dive. I heard shouts and laughter as he was spotted.

I saw that a ladder of two-by-fours, bolted to the cliff, led up to the ledge from this side. I put on my Speedos and clambered up. Tim's semen squished inside me.

I reached the top, peeked out, and saw that the ledge was deserted.

I climbed the rest of the way, stood atop the ledge, and waved to the handful of people in the clearing. My wife pointed and waved back.

I took a couple of steps back, ran, and dove off. I knifed into the deep water and touched the bottom, where it was cool and dim.

I took a few moments to wash as much cum from my freshly-fucked ass as I could, then swam to where others were starting to enter the water.

I emerged, squeezing water from my ponytail, as my wife met me with a towel and a smile.

"Hon, you are such a showoff sometimes," she said.

Oh, hon, you have no idea.