Boner and Bess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked and sucked from her clit to her vagina as her juices poured from her. Then I saw the head of Boner’s long cock move towards her entrance. I reached up and grasped the shaft as he slowly pushed into her. Once again I feasted my tongue on their union.

Slowly Boner started to pick up speed and with each thrust drove a little deeper into Bess’s pussy. The faster and deeper she got fucked, the faster she deep throated my cock and deeper she drove more and more of her fingers into my ass.

I can’t even hazard a guess at how long it went on. It seems like forever but seemed like not long enough when I noticed Boner’s testicles drawing up into his scrotum. His body started to spasm and jerk. Bess shivered over me and screamed around my penis shoving what felt like her whole hand up into my ass setting off a three-way orgasm.

The two of them collapsed on top of me and I didn’t seem to care that I could barely breathe from their weight. When they finally rolled off to the side of me we sighed at the same time. I woke up just as the afternoon sum cleared the eaves of the house to fall on my face. I could see that they had slept also with Boner, still buried inside of Bess. I rolled over on my side facing them, wondering how long it would take them to wake up as I started to lick their connection once more.

To be continued;

12