Boney Maroney

Story Info
Skinny stripper falls for a patron and gives herself to him.
1.3k words
4.26
20.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me describe my sex life – out of the blue. See, all my adult life, when I looked for sex, like going to a night club with the fellas, I always struck out. But, when I was not looking for companionship, women would be all over me.

Case in point. I was living in Fort Worth, Texas and had hit all the good strip clubs. I had no girlfriend, although I was fairly good-looking, with a huge 10-inch dick. Yet, I had no game. I wasn't a player and I wasn't one for throwing out bull to con a girl into bed. Yes, I was that nice guy who went home alone.

One night, I decided to hit a club in Kennedale, the next town over. The place was kind of rundown, with lumpy furniture and creaky tables. The girls were an average lot, no really hot girls but what you might expect to find at one of the many trailer parks in Kennedale.

I had a few drinks and tipped a few girls. Got some lap dances. Probably the hottest chick there was Mary, who was tall but skinny. Yet, she sported a 38 DD rack! I swear I thought she'd topple over from the weight whenever she leaned down to take a tip while on stage. I gave her plenty of tips but could not get her to my table for a drink because I was, like, the twentieth guy in line.

Finally, I gave up and got some lap dances. One girl, named Daisy, got me into the back room and shielded me from the house mom and barback. She gave me a blowjob (in return for an extra twenty) and swallowed all my cum, sucking until I was completely limp. She then asked for my phone number. Of course, I gave it to her but I'd already figured she'd only call when she wanted some money.

As I was about to leave for the night, I spotted Mary on one of the back stages. Now, those stages are the best because, when girl gets on her knees to crawl over to a customer, her head is about crotch height. I stood in front and she came over to me. Using her head, she grazed my cock lightly and then, after gasping at the size of it when it was flaccid, really ground against me. Despite the blow job, I got hard and she gave me a shocked look.

Then, she asked if she could give me a lap dance in the back room. I said yes, of course. It took a few moments after she got off stage, but she got me back there. She had on a nice two-piece that showed a ton of cleavage, the kind of valley a dick could get lost in. She also wore a silk robe, kind of like what you see rich Southern women wearing at their mansions in movies like "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof."

Her black stilettos accentuated her nice legs, giving them a toned look despite them being skinny. They were six-inch heels, by the way (Texas conservatives passed a law forcing dancers to wear those size heels, hoping the girls would balk at it and quit or they'd see their friends get hurt wearing them; either way, the law failed).

Sashaying in front of me, she unhooked her bra and unleashed those jugs. They swayed like heavy bags and she leaned forward, bracing her arms against the cheap naugahyde couch with her hands. I hesitated because some clubs will throw you out if they catch you touching the girls, but Mary said it was okay.

I leaned forward and suckled those huge nipples of hers like a newborn. I love sucking tits and I switched back and forth on her, making the nipples hard and sensitive. I would suckle one and blow lightly on the other before alternating. That got her breathing heavy and I could tell it wasn't faked. I hate if a girl doesn't cum from me doing her tits and the sweat forming on her chest let me know I'd gotten to her.

The song changed and I let her go on. I had enough for twenty lap dances, if need be, so she slid into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She told me she thought I was the hottest guy in the club and I nodded. I knew the game. Girls will say what they think will get a guy to cough up more money.

Mary was different, though. I'd caught her looking my way many times during that night. As she rubbed her bony ass against the bulge in my shorts, she cooed that she really got into me when she felt my huge cock. The other dancers had told her that I was a really nice guy and that she should get with me.

Then, she dropped the bomb that she was a single mother of three! Wow. No one would ever have known because she didn't show it.

Normally, some girl saying she had kids would kill my erection, but I got harder. I could feel a wet spot and realized it was from both my pre-cum and her pussy. Her panties were soaked and now I knew why she'd worn the robe.

Breathing hard, she reached down and unbuckled my shorts. Her robe hid us from the roving house mom's sight. She freed my huge member and stroked a string of pre-cum out of it, cleaning it off with a finger and putting it in her mouth. She then said she wanted me in her. I wanted that but, remember, I've got a ten-inch dick and she was skinny as a rail. I'd been with girls bigger than her who couldn't take even a third of my dick (yeah, real life is nothing like in those porn flicks).

She was determined, though. She pulled her panties aside and then the T-back underneath, revealing soft lips and a rather large clit, nature's way of compensating for being skinny, I guessed. Rising up, she crawled forward a little and began sliding her pussy up and down my cock. Man, she was wet and I thought I could maybe get a little bit of myself into her.

I still wasn't sure, despite being horny. See, I love eating pussy, mainly because I enjoy if a woman gets off. I'm not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kind of guy. Eating pussy also gets women really juiced up and it makes it a lot easier to slide my dick into them.

Well, I whispered to her to stand up on the couch and put her pussy on my face. Eyes in shock, she quickly complied and I sank my face into her wetness. She tasted sweet and I ran my tongue all over her pussy lips, while taking her clit into my mouth and sucking on it. Her juices ran down the side of her thighs and she barely kept from crying out in ecstasy.

Then, the house mom walked by and called for last dances. It was almost closing time. Reluctantly, I released that pussy and let Mary slide down my body. I eased her on to my throbbing cock and, sure enough, she was wet enough for me to slide in balls deep. But, she was tight, like a vice grip. She ground against me and the feeling was overwhelming. I felt myself cumming before five minutes were up and told her. She said nothing and I just exploded into her, shooting wad after wad into her pussy.

At that, the song ended and the lights came on. Mary and I fixed ourselves. I tied my jacket around my waste while she closed her robe. I fished out my wallet and gave her $100, but she opened my wallet first, peeking at my license before taking my money.

She asked me what kind of car I drove and to wait in the parking lot for fifteen minutes. I took her home. She invited me inside (her kids were two blocks over with a babysitter until the morning) and I got the first of many free lap dances.