Bonfire - At the Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

Finally she spoke, mid-sob. "I'm...I'm...I can't believe I...." On she went, crying again. It was a strange experience. Tears were pouring over my shoulder and running down to the bed. She was clearly upset about having full-on sex with a total stranger, and yet she made no attempt to actually pull her body away from me. My hard-on was still stuck full length up her, for God's sake.

"What are you crying about? What could be so bad?" I lifted her by her shoulders to show me her face. Her hair and her breasts fell from her body as I held her up to look at her.

She looked down at her own naked body, at the place where we were joined. Then she broke into a fresh round of howling. I let her fall back to me, breasts squashed against my chest again. Literally with nothing to do, I started to hump her from below. May as well get as much fucking in as I could, she had a fine body. I held the sides of her hips and sawed my cock in and out of her as she cried. She didn't stop me.

After a while I got tired and her sobbing calmed down. Again I lifted her by the shoulders, enough so that I could see her face.

"What's with you?"

She didn't reply, but at least she didn't break into tears again.

"What, you don't do this very often?" I asked. She shook her head. "You don't usually end up in the sack with guys at parties?"

Again she shook her head, even more than before. And again she brought one arm up to cover her breasts, just like when I was slam-fucking her.

"Have you even been naked with a guy before?"

She shook her head. "Not...completely," she whispered.

"You feel embarrassed being naked with boys?"

She gave a slight nod.

"You're not a virgin, though?"

"Of course not," she said, surprisingly forcefully.

"But only with your boyfriend?"

This time she gave a small nod.

"And he's the only one...ever?"

"Of course," she replied quietly.

"But you don't take your clothes off when you fuck?"

She shook her head.

"Why?" I asked, curious. She didn't answer.

"How many times exactly has he fucked you?"

She didn't answer straight away, but eventually mumbled "Not many".

"Have you never cheated on him?"

"No."

"Not even a kiss or a held hand with another guy?"

"Of course not," she said quietly but indignantly.

I thought about this while enjoying the feeling of her naked body sitting on me, her tight walls wrapped around my cock pierced deep in her. She was a gorgeous young thing, a glorious score.

"How long you've been with him?"

She almost whispered, "Almost two years. Our anniversary is next Thursday..." Now she was starting to sob once again.

"So, that's why you are upset?"

She nodded as the tears came back.

"Tell me, this guy, does he use a condom when he fucks you?" I asked.

The girl nodded, "Yeah."

"Every time?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well...if that's the case...then this next bit is going to be quite new, I expect."

She looked down at me as if to say 'what'? Her face in the moonlight was so pretty, so innocent to not know what was about to happen to her nude body.

I held her by the hips and pushed up into her.

"Tell me what this feels like."

"What?" she actually said it this time.

She didn't know what I was talking about until it was in her. She didn't even recognize the spasm as it shot up my shaft. Only when the spurt of warmth hit her insides did she get an inkling of what was happening to her. By then it was too late. She didn't try to scramble off, she didn't move at all. Stunned, she stayed in the same spot, knees on the bed either side of me. Her eyes grew wide and confused at the feeling of the warmth spreading inside as her cunt filled with semen.

"Ah," I groaned as the last squirt dribbled into her insides. "Now...that's what your cunt is meant to be used for."

Her face was in shock. Mine was grinning.

"You took that pretty well," I told her. "I thought you might try and stop yourself getting pregnant."

She looked at me in horror. "That was...you just...came...in me."

"Yes," I grinned, "and you're a real trooper...sitting there and taking it like a woman."

She went white. "Oh, Jesus. This can't be real..."

"C'mon," I teased, knowing the affect saying this would probably have on her, "All women get pregnant eventually."

Again her body fell to mine and the bawling restarted. She was sweating, too. It was weird that she brought herself closer to me the more upset she was. She commiserated her unfortunate situation by squashing her naked breasts hard into my chest, her arms wrapped around my shoulders and by leaving the offending penis to rest inside her pussy. In fact I was quite in the mood to continue, I had hardly gone soft at all. I kept a slow humping on from beneath, my own sperm giving good lubrication. Her pussy felt really good still. Not too small, but tight around me. Most of all it was silky smooth inside. I wondered if she was aware of how good her cunt was compared to others? Probably not.

I decided to try and stop the crying. I lifted her by the shoulders, this time pushing her up straight. I brought my own body up to a sitting position. I shuffled us across the bed until my ass was on the edge of it, feet on the floor. She was sat on me, straddling me with my cock deep in her pussy surrounded by semen, some of it leaking out between us. In this position I could push her back from me, kiss her neck, her face, her gorgeous breasts. It was easier to grab her ass and push deep into her and again I was as hard as I could be. This was a beautiful woman in her rawest state, being pushed to do what I wanted to do.

I kissed all of her top half. As I put my lips onto her eyes, for the first time I felt a smidgen of passion escape from her. I kept doing it, pushing the buttons that I could find. By the time I had my tongue in her ear she was ever so slightly humping her hips back into me. When I kissed her lips she kissed back, when my tongue went into her mouth her tongue played back. Suddenly I found myself fucking a girl who was fucking me back. We broke the kiss. She put one hand around my neck and leaned her sumptuous body backward, voluntarily increasing the speed and force of her humping at my pelvis. Her eyes rolled around her head, giving away that she was still drunk out of her mind...but who was I to complain?

She didn't notice the door open behind to the left of her, but I did. Some guy that I'd not seen before swung it open and stuck his head in. He looked like he was looking for something, and that he'd found it. He opened the door wide but just stood there silently, with a look of "gee, it's true what they told me out there". He stepped a little closer and around the front of her, as if to be absolutely sure of who this girl was in the moonlight. Given she was unaware of company she just kept energetically humping me with her naked body. The hand around my neck supporting her was on the other side to where the guy was standing, so he had an uninterrupted view of her naked front as she leaned back and pumped her nude pelvis at me. I saw him glance at my face just briefly, almost as if to think who is this lucky bastard she's fucking? I thought this guy knows her, but from the look on his face I don't think he had ever seen her naked before. Or fucking.

Eventually she looked to my eyes and wondered what I was looking at. Turning, she stopped her humping immediately. She brought her body in and pushed it hard against me to hide her teenage tits that had been bouncing openly just seconds ago. I held her ass and pulled it close to me, feeling my cock still deep up her cunt. She squinted as if trying to look better at the guy who was watching us.

"Shit. Doug," was all she could say.

"Who's Doug?" I asked with Doug standing right there. Doug looked at us both, then slowly walked back to the door. He turned and took one last look at this girl wrapping her naked body around me like a limpet. He shut the door as he left. I felt the crying coming back.

"Who's Doug?" I repeated.

She didn't say anything, just moved her body back from me a ways. She looked down at our nakedness. She took her hand and pushed back on her own mound to better see the point of entry taken by my stiff cock.

"You don't have a condom," she said quietly.

"No," I answered.

"You came in there?"

"Yeah, lots. You don't remember?"

"Shit," was all she could say. I wanted to know who Doug was, but I didn't want her to back off from the sexual progress we had made, not yet. I wanted to squeeze at least one more cum out of my time with this girl's body. I kept kissing her neck and her ears. Still drunk, she couldn't fight her body, she began fucking again.

She closed her eyes and worked her hips at me, as if trying to forget all her troubles which were mounting quickly.

"So let me get this straight," I started, wanting to have some fun. "You are completely naked with a man whose name you don't know."

There was no reaction, just eyes closed and continued humping.

"You've got a boyfriend who trusts you, but here you are fucking someone else."

I'm sure she could hear me, but she kept ignoring me. She just kept silently fucking my cock.

"You aren't on the pill," I continued, "yet your pussy is full of sperm, so you'll be pregnant on your anniversary with your boyfriend next Thursday?"

She stopped her hips now and came in to hold me, leaning her head on my shoulder. She seemed tired.

"And it seems some guy you know just caught us. He took a long, long look at your body. I'm guessing he's not seen you naked before?"

She sighed and shook her head on my shoulder.

"Oh God," came the muffled words from under the hair on her face.

"Well...no point in wasting anything," I said, squeezing her ass. "We may as well have as much sex as we can considering you're a one-night stand."

She didn't react. I held her by the ass and picked us up off the bed, turning around and dumping us both back down. This time she lay under me, legs spread, still full of cock. I slid in and out of her, slowly at first but then building to pace. Her insides were smooth and comfortable, gripping me as I fucked. My pelvis slamming to hers made her whole body shake. She lay her arms up above her this time, her tight breasts snapping up and down uncovered. I lay down closer and kissed her mouth. Her tongue naturally came into mine and her hands went around to my ass, encouraging me to spear her. It was standard missionary fucking at it purest and best. She was taking it hard up her and she was increasingly interested in the erotic feeling building in her insides. Both of us heard the bedroom door open and close twice, but each time we ignored it. I was too busy in the glory of nailing such beauty and she was too wrapped up in the release she was building to. I must admit, it is the first time I'd been able to get a woman to do this. You could see it coming, it took minutes to build. She knew it was coming, too. Her eyes were wide open, her hips were pumping back at me from below and her nails drawing blood from my ass. Her breaths came in ever-increasing gasps and she began to actually smile in anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

"Oh shit," she said eyes wide, "I think I'm going to...."

When it came, she let it ride all over her. Alcohol exists to reduce inhibition, and this girl didn't hold back her glee. She threw her head back with a guttural scream, her whole body awash with convulsions. I was starting to lose it, it was all I could do to ride the storm. She grabbed me and held me tight, biting down and through the skin on my shoulder. It hurt like hell, but I wasn't going to stop her from celebrating her orgasm. It just kept going. I kept fucking her hole, as hard as my tired body could and she kept biting and screaming and convulsing. She was swearing like a pirate.

The she gave one long soundless gasp, like a death knell, and slowly released her grip on me, easing her weight back to the bed. Even her cunt muscles relaxed themselves. I stayed inside her hovering on the edge of my own release.

"Holy shit," she whispered.

"Baby," I gently got her attention, "baby, look at me. Are you ready? I'm going to cum in you again."

She looked at me.

"You ready for it?" I asked again.

She nodded.

"Here it comes," I said quietly, "You're going to be pregnant for sure now. You're okay with that, yeah?"

She nodded.

I pushed hard up against her mound and looked at her face. She closed her eyes and gasped when she felt the penis twitch inside her, then looked at me amazed when she felt the semen spray. There wasn't as much as the first time, but she was taking more notice of it this time. Her face seemed to change as warmth spread inside her. She went from sexual to sensual. She lifted her hands to hold my head, pulling me to her. She kissed me on the lips, long and slow as if kissing the father of her baby rather than the guy fucking her. I guess it's not strange for a girl to consider insemination a special moment, especially the first time.

I broke the kiss and lay down next to her on the bed, my softening cock finally slipping from her saturated vagina. With no tissues she leaked openly over her own thighs and onto the bed. She didn't care, she was still half-drunk and now awfully sleepy as well. We turned toward each other and kissed again. I took her hand and made her hold my wet half-hard penis, getting her to pull on it and wipe some of the slop away. She rubbed her hand on the bed cover, then collapsed back into me.

"My god," she said, "I've never...."

"Never what?"

"Never had that happen."

"What? Never had an orgasm? Or never had a man cum inside you?"

"Both."

"You like?"

She lifted her head and picked herself up closer to me. She leant down and kissed me in the way a girl kisses her boyfriend, with care and with tenderness. She was still drunk, but something inside her had naively decided that the gravity of the night's experience meant we were together now. We didn't even know each other's name.

It was warm enough to stay above the covers so I lay my head next to her, our bodies intertwined and soon we found ourselves asleep.

In the daylight I opened my eyes. I was conscious of people trooping in and out of the room we were in. I could hear people talking, both nearby and in the distance, outside the room.

"Unbelievable," one voice said, a male.

"Fucking gorgeous isn't she?" whispered another. "Never thought I'd see her like this."

"Have a look at all the crusty bits on her leg, that's come straight out her pussy. Jesus, can you imagine the fuss if she's got one in her now."

"One what? Baby? Stuart will kill someone."

"He will anyway."

"Oi, you two, what the hell are you doing? Get the fuck out, what you think you're looking at!" This was a female voice, yelling a whisper.

"Sorry, baby, just comparing how good you look."

"You're full of shit, get the fuck out."

Whoever that girl was pushed out whoever those boys were, then shut the door. I wasn't sure for a while whether she shut herself in here with us, or went out with them. In front of me, closer to the wall, was my fuck from last night, still passed out naked on top of the covers. Her legs were spread and you could see the left-overs from our sex trailing from her core.

I ever so quietly turned my head pretending to be asleep still, then looked through a crack in my lids at the room. That girl was still there, frozen, staring at me wondering if I'd woken. After a while she relaxed, thinking I was still asleep. Without warning she turned and pulled her nightie over her ass, up her back and over her head. She had small white cotton panties on under and nothing else. Her back was turned, but I did get a good view of the side of her breasts as she leaned down to grab a bra. Unfortunately she put that quickly on, but it was enough to give me a hard-on, unexpected exhibitionism will do that to you. She pulled on what looked like a kind of mid-thigh tennis dress type thing, then put her nightie into a bag. Within seconds she was back out the door, closing it behind her. I sat up a bit. Wow. I looked down at my stiff dick, then over to the stunning naked girl lying next to me. I thought of her womb, full of my sperm. Hopefully they hadn't found what they were looking for.

I shuffled on over to my fuck, still sound asleep on her back on the bed. I rolled her onto her side facing away from me. She didn't stir. She had a wonderful shape to her, thin waist, square shoulders, flawless tanned skin except for the small white bikini line across her back and the white triangle on her small rounded ass. I spooned in behind her and poked my hard-on at her flaps. She was bone dry; there was no getting in there like that. I had a quick glance around the room; it didn't appear to be hiding any sex gel. I thought about sucking her, but she was sticky with my cum from last night. In the end I put some spit on my hand and used it to finger her enough until she was a little wet. Next try was successful. I got my head into her hole without too much resistance, then with a bit of hard work I pushed up her length.

She didn't start waking until I'd been humping away at her for half a minute. I was up watching her face, her eyes started to blink open in the light. I lay down behind her, both of us on our side, and kept fucking her.

"Stuart?" was the first thing she said, "where are we?"

I smiled and didn't answer. She was seemingly trying to make sense of it all, remember where she was and how she got here, not daring to look at who was doing her for fear it was not her boyfriend. After a while she couldn't resist, she turned her head around quickly to check who it was that was fucking her, then turned back.

For a while she did nothing but lay there, so I kept at her. She wasn't super-wet, but enough so I could fuck her relatively smoothly. After a while I could hear something, like she was trying to say something. I crawled the upper half of my body in close, lifting up a bit to look at her face again. I brought my left hand around to squeeze on her breast hanging there.

She wasn't talking, she was sobbing. Quietly gasping air and crying. Uh-oh, what did that mean? Was I to assume that she didn't remember the tender kisses she gave me before we slept last night? Or was she crying because she did remember those tender kisses?

It actually got worse the longer I fucked her, sniffling and sobbing. She didn't stop me doing her though. I don't know why, but she wasn't trying to run away.

I rolled over on top of her, pushing her crying face down onto the bed, continuing to stick it to her nude body from behind. I leaned down and kissed the back of her neck as I pushed into her. She stunk of alcohol.

"Mmm mum murt," she mumbled.

"Huh? What's that?" I asked into her ear.

"Please...get off," she sobbed into the quilt. Maybe I was squashing her?

I picked myself up to my knees, bringing her bottom half with me, sticking her ass up into the air. Keeping her face hidden from the reality of this seemingly terrible nightmare, her head stayed down on the bed. That meant I could poke in at her depths. For a relatively inexperienced girl she could take a deep cock without too many dramas. It wouldn't take too many sessions for this girl to develop a loose vagina.

"You remember me?" I asked as I humped her.

There was no answer.

"You remember what we did?"

The door swung open again before she had the chance to answer. Ironically it was the same guy as last evening. At least I thought it was, moonlight and sunlight make people look an entirely different color. There were two other guys with him. The girl under me was facing them but with her head scrunched mostly into the mattress she hadn't seen them. I didn't stop.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers