Bonfire - At the Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers

"You two are like rabbits," that guy said. "Do you ever stop?"

She heard them and opened her eyes. She knew them. She also knew she was fully exposed, completely naked, legs splayed, cunt being ground into. And the guy on top of her (me!) wasn't stopping. I was pulling my cock in and out of her, showing these boys her most private part being stretched and entered. And they all just stood there, watching. Oh, her head hurt. She couldn't lift herself, couldn't even get her arms down to hide her naked breasts bouncing away. She just closed her eyes. She thought about how different life was 24 hours ago. Yesterday. How did those words go?

After what seemed like an age, the girl in the tennis dress came back into the room to see what these guys were staring at again.

"Oh no. Do you have to?"

I wasn't sure if she was talking about me fucking this girl or them watching. Probably both. I wasn't going to stop and they weren't going away. Even Tennis Dress girl couldn't help but stop and stare in awe. It all got a bit much for me.

"Oh-Oh. Can't keep...you're gonna get it, again. You ready?" I yelled.

She said nothing.

"You ready for it?" I asked with more urgency.

She mumbled something this time, but none of us could understand.

4 jaws dropped as they stood and watched my ass push right down into my fuck's pelvis and I groaned in release. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Their friend, the one with the boyfriend, the one who never shows her body to anyone...right in front of their eyes she got sperm dumped deep between her legs from a stranger.

"Holy shit, he just did it in her."

"Jesus, girl," Tennis Skirt said, stepping closer to the bed. "What are you doing? You let him cum in you? Are you mad? Do you want to get pregnant?"

I twitched a few times before the last of it dribbled into her. They all stared in disbelief as I held her hips tight, then slowly pulled my erection from her pussy, dragging a stream of slop with it. I dropped to the bed the other side of her, slightly conscious of hiding my nakedness...behind hers. She was too hung-over to consider covering up, she lay face down ass up with her legs spread, flaps open leaking sperm for all those boys to see. She held her temples with her palms. Her head still hurt and her mouth was gummed up.

She managed to get one sentence out.

"Leave me alone."

Tennis dress saw her messed up face but thankfully took it as a function of the hangover. One of the boys had his phone out videoing her body, zooming in on her naked cunt and the sperm trail leaking from it. Tennis dress leaped up at them, yelling. She couldn't get the phone off him to delete the video, but she did manage to corral them out the door shutting the 3 of us in. She came back over to the bed, but not to any welcome from my fuck.

"Ooh, can you please leave me alone? I need sleep more, leave me here, come back later," my fuck demanded, talking into the bed.

Tennis dress looked at me then her.

"Okay, sleep," she said, motherly. She pulled at the quilt and brought it up over her body. She took a box of tissues from the chest of drawers and handed it to me.

"Wipe up your mess," she told me unkindly, "and don't cum in her again!"

I watched Tennis Dress get up off the bed, then walk over and out the door. I looked down at the girl in bed with me, she was facing the other way, eyes closed, under the covers. I fell down next to her and moved in close, pushing my wet penis against her bare ass and my lips to the back of her neck. I reached around and took a tit in hand.

"Get off me, will you?" She pushed my hand away and moved her body across the bed away from me. Gee, she had my sperm in her, you'd think there'd be some more intimacy that that, huh?

I tried to get closer again.

"Who are you?" she turned on me, then brought her hands up to push on her temples. "God, my head hurts. Who are you? Why are we naked? Why did you rape me you bastard?"

She was getting nasty.

"I didn't rape you," I laughed, trying to make light of the comment. "Do you not remember anything? Last night you were kissing me like I was your long lost love, you don't remember that?"

"No, I don't! Well, I don't know, maybe I do, I don't know. I'm so tired, my head hurts so much. Stop looking at me." She brought the quilt up to cover the breasts I was staring at. "What did you do to me? Did you drug me?"

"Baby, I did nothing, you kissed me."

"Ech. I was drunk, you shouldn't take advantage of a girl when she is drunk."

"I didn't know I was taking advantage, you acted like you wanted me," I lied, as if I was moping.

"Oh God," she said dejectedly, "what a mess."

We were silent for a while, slightly apart, laying there.

"I've got a boyfriend," she said after a while. "He's going to kill me."

I said nothing.

"I don't do this," she told me.

"Do what?" I asked quietly.

"I don't...pick up, get picked up...I don't do one-night stands, I don't take all my clothes off and I most certainly don't have sex."

"Well...I didn't know that," was my reply.

"You came in me?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"How many times?"

"Three, I think, or four."

"Oh Jesus," she said, laying her head down and holding it. "Oh, and people saw us together...Jesus, I'm dead. I'm pregnant and I'm dead. My boyfriend will kill me, my parents will kill me. I'm dead."

I lay there, head propped up on my arm, looking at her trying to rub her headache away. The quilt was just covering her breasts. She was thinking of how her life was a mess, I was thinking of how I could get back into her...though I suspected we may have reached the end of the road.

"Where are my clothes?" she asked, eyes still closed, still massaging her own head. I made to have a quick look over her onto the floor, 'accidentally' removing the quilt slightly, it was now just below her nipple line.

"I don't know. Somewhere there, I'm sure."

She looked down at herself, at her breasts out in the open.

"Shit," she said, "did you put those there?"

She pulled her own breast up in the air to get a better look at the dark purple hickeys by her nipples.

"Dunno," I tried to mess with her, "some were already there before you and I hooked up."

She lay back down, not bothering to pull the quilt up again.

"Just...fucking...great," she said slowly.

There was silence again for a while.

"You are really beautiful, you know that?" I said after some time.

She turned and looked at me. Her young, tight tits were gorgeous, but now I wished I could have the whole quilt off, that I could see her pussy, too.

"What happened? How did we...how did this happen?"

"I don't know. You were alone. We kissed. You threw up on my shoes, then we kissed some more, though your breath was fucking disgusting."

She almost laughed. I continued.

"Then I put my hands in your pants and you opened up your legs so it was easier to finger you, so...so I dunno, we came and found somewhere to make out. You were really good, you had a screaming orgasm, you said after it was your first one. Is that true?"

"Ah," she replied, talking to herself. "This is just not me...I gotta get out of here. Oh...Stuart, how am I ever going to explain this to him? He's never going to speak with me again."

"So what," I said, dropping down on to my back, such that our shoulders touched and our arms lay along each other. I could see the top of her mounds sticking up from her body. "Stuart, Stuart, Stuart. Who is this guy? He's obviously a lousy lay, he's never gotten you off, it only took me 10 minutes to get your pussy to cum. Do you remember you told me last night that you've never actually been fully naked with a guy, that this was the first one? What kind of boyfriend doesn't get you naked, is this really the first time you've done this?"

I used it as an excuse to lean up and pull the quilt off the rest of her body.

"Give it back," she said, squirming.

"Answer the question first. You've never been like this with a guy? It didn't seem a problem last night."

"It's embarrassing!"

"What is?"

"This...being all...naked. It's private, its...it's not something for people to see."

"Well, so, now I have, how is it? I'm looking at all of you right now, does it feel bad?"

"Yes."

"But not too bad."

"Well...what's the point, I guess, hiding from you at least. You've done worse than have your eyes on it."

"It?" I scoffed, "Why would you call your own body an 'it'?"

"All women look silly undressed..."

I was able to lay the quilt down away from her, she let herself lay naked next to me now, my eyes pouring over every inch.

"You look beautiful."

"Okay, okay, you said that already," she was still rubbing her head. "You've seen more than enough of me, don't you think? Can I have the quilt back?"

"Wasn't just me. Those people out there saw, too," I reminded her, avoiding covering her up.

Again her hands went to her head and covered her eyes.

"Oh, I know. THAT is mortifying."

"Well...you have a very beautiful body, I assure you, you are a fine looking nude. They won't feel bad for having seen you."

She just shook her head.

"Can we just sleep some more? I am so tired," she asked.

"Sure. Come close," I ventured.

Surprisingly she did. She moved herself over slightly to half-roll onto me, her head on my shoulder, my hand on her bare ass in the daylight. Naked, quilt-less, she slept again, unexpectedly in my arms. I lay on my back looking down at her, my hard-on growing to the point of aching. It took some time, but eventually my lids were too heavy to keep open and I fell asleep with her

I woke to a shove in the guts and the voice of a guy yelling. I opened my eyes and took a moment to get my bearings. My fuck was trying to scramble to her feet, it was her elbow that had sharply squashed my intestines. The guy in the room was just inside the door, pointing and yelling obscenities. I had enough sense to work out this must be Stuart. He must have walked in on us while we slept. Geezuz, this should be interesting. Surely no guy would try to get in a fist-fight with a man that was naked. From nowhere came the thought of pissing on him as we fought, that would surely keep him away...or perhaps make him angrier. My fuck had gotten to her feet, trying to cover her body. All she could find at a scramble was a hand towel which she used to cover her front. The bits I could see from behind were still bare.

"Yeah, right, cover it up for me, huh? Your fuck-buddy here, he can get all the tit and ass he wants, but you cover yourself up for me, your boyfriend. What a fucking bitch!" he was really yelling now.

Given it hadn't gotten physical and he hadn't turned on me yet, I lay there and kept out of it as best I could, though I felt stupid with my cock out like it was. Reaching to the bottom of the bed to pull up the quilt would have brought too much attention, so I just stayed naked and frozen.

"Stuart, go outside, calm down, I'll come out and we can talk...," she tried to cool things down.

"Me go out? Why do I have to go out? So you can crawl back into bed and kissy-kissy with that fucking moron? Send that fucking bastard out why don't you?"

It was difficult to tell where this was going. Given this guy was obviously an abusive sore loser, why didn't she just dump him on the spot? Was my fuck actually going to try and keep the relationship...or was she just trying to avoid escalating the situation? Either way, he didn't look like budging, and I certainly wasn't going to leave her alone with him in this agitated state.

"Stuart, just...wait outside a minute, let me get dressed."

Stuart's face showed his anguish.

"Me, out? But you can get dressed in front of him?"

"Stuart!" she was more forceful now, "Just get out!"

"You fucking bitch," he said, dangerously calmly, "what the fuck makes you think I'm going anywhere without you? You and I are leaving. Right now. Fuck your clothes, you can come and show me what you dish up to every other guy, I'm the one that supposed to be your fucking boyfriend, remember?"

Stuart stepped in and grabbed my fuck by the forearm, trying to pull her to the door. The towel fell away as she tried to pull away from him, he really was going to drag her away naked. I took a deep breath. It had reached a point where unfortunately I had to do something about it. What a bastard.

I crawled over and stood up off the bed.

"Oi!" I yelled, getting attention. "Enough! Let her go."

It was a scary moment as I watched him deciding how far he was going to take this. I could see the options weigh across his mind. Punch the naked guy, or walk away from the slut? The more he thought, surely the more hesitant he would become?

He looked down at me, staring at the dry crusty remnants of his girl on my cock. He shook his head.

"I hate you," he almost whispered, dropping her arm. He looked like he was about to walk out, for a moment I actually felt bad for him.

Then we found out what he was thinking about. A third option. He lashed out with his fist and hit that girl fair in the stomach, as hard as he could. She doubled over and dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes, wheezing and gasping for air. I was in complete shock, stunned. Did he really just do that? Before I moved one muscle, he made for the door. I had to make a quick choice - follow and punish this gutless woman-basher, or drop to my knees and help this poor woman on the floor. I looked down, then dropped to my knees. I put my arm under her head and held her shoulders. I watched Stuart leave without looking, then slam the door shut behind him.

"Baby, Jesus, are you okay, are you hurt? Are you winded, is there damage? Do we need to call for help?"

"I dunno," she winced, "I dunno, I think I'm okay, I dunno."

"Fuck, I'm so sorry, I had no idea he would do that. Jesus, has he hit you before?"

She shook her head. She wasn't crying, but tears came from her eyes.

"Let's get you up on the bed. The floor's cold down here."

I helped get her naked body off the floor and onto the bed. She moved ok, I didn't think she was that hurt, she was just (rightfully) in shock and had the air taken from her. This time I voluntarily covered her in quilt, pulling it up over both of us. She wrapped her arms around me, held me tight and started sobbing again, with what tears were left. There was nothing for me to do but lay there and let her cry it out.

"Just how nutto is that guy?" I asked after a while, "He's not the type to come back in here with a shotgun is he?"

She shook her head.

"He doesn't know anything about guns," she whispered back. I hoped she was right.

"What about knives...?" I mumbled. She didn't answer, but she held me tight, her breasts squashing into me, her mound hard up against my hip. We lay there for a long time without talking, but neither of us slept this time.

After some time, Tennis Dress burst in, scaring the daylights out of us.

"Stuart was here!" she yelled as if she was telling us something we didn't know. "Doug said he saw that video of you with your (pointing to me) stuff leaking out, and he stormed away in a cloud of dust. Lucky he didn't see you in here like this, all hell would have broken loose."

"All hell did break loose," my fuck said quietly. We were both under the quilt with her back to my chest now, my arm around her waist, her head on her arm, leaning back into me.

Tennis Dress shook her head, confused.

"He hit me," my fuck said straight.

Tennis Dress' eyes lit up. "He what??!!"

"He hit me," she repeated.

Tennis Dress rushed to the bed and held my fuck's face, feeling all over. "Where?"

Even though we were both still naked, my fuck pulled back the quilt and held her stomach, rubbing it where she got punched.

"Right here, as hard as he could the bastard."

"Fucking hell, I don't believe it. Oh shit, are you gonna report him? Call the fucking police. That prick needs to go down, hitting a woman, what a fucking disgrace. Are you ok?"

"I think so, it doesn't really hurt, just winded."

"You need to see a doctor, that could be dangerous."

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm just going to stay here and rest for a while."

"Oh yeah?" she looked at me suspiciously, "Rest? With him here? Who are you anyway? Look at all the trouble you caused."

I just shrugged. What could I say?

"It's not his fault," my fuck said, dropping her head to the bed and closing her eyes.

Tennis Dress got up and walked over to the door.

"I'm going to make sure everyone knows how gutless that Stuart prick is, he doesn't hit that bastard, he hits the girl. What a fucking pussy," she said, leaving. I was thinking that girl swears a lot.

My fuck turned around and looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded, then she leaned up to kiss me on the lips. Rubbing on her naked body as I was, I was hard again.

"You wanna fuck again?" I asked her, into the kiss. She held back and looked at me for a long moment. She shrugged her shoulders. As far as I was concerned anything other than a no was a yes. We kissed again, passionately. My hand went between her thighs, a finger up her hole, pumping, bringing out the wet, getting her ready. I had to put her hand onto my cock, prompting her to pump it. She caught on and I went back to masturbating her while she did me, all the time with a tongue in each other's mouth. Her pussy got wet easily, I squashed on her clit and she squirmed in delight.

"You like that?" I smiled. She nodded furiously, so I pushed on her some more. She broke the kiss and gasped at my shoulder. She was ready for it, I thought. I took my hands to either side of her hips and picked her body up and over me.

"Hold my cock up, baby." She took it in her hand and held it upright. "Ok, now drop onto it."

She held it to her hole and dropped with the gravity of the moment. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she pushed onto it, bit by bit, bump by bump, a bit like the first time I took her the night before. Of course she didn't remember that. I looked at her body, so brilliant. Her nipples were fairly belting out from her breasts. The breasts themselves held their shape as only a young woman's can. And the young slim hips slowly lowered toward me, until our pubic hairs mashed into each other.

She looked at me and smiled, leaning close to kiss me.

"Happy?" she asked. "Happy with my body?"

I held her hips firm and pumped up at her a couple of times, making her eyes close and gasp.

"Brilliant cunt, baby, I love it," I said.

"Don't call it that," she smiled at me, embarrassed. I kept at her from below.

"What would you like me to call it?"

"I dunno," she squirmed, going red now.

"Well, whatever it is, your turn to use it. I'm going to lay here and watch you masturbate yourself, you can do some work for a change!" I teased her.

"Fine!"

I lay unmoved as she humped herself on my hard-on. And I was super hard. I'd come so many times that I could settle in for the long haul. She was sopping wet again, which worried me because usually girls were at their wettest when they were ovulating, and I'd been giving her all the seed I had, night and morning. Was it still morning, I wondered? Doesn't matter, just watch this girl fuck. Last night she was a timid little thing, today she's a proper lover. She'd had it in her the whole time. I felt good to have brought it to the surface, to my surface, which was pleasantly getting covered with her girl-juice.

The door swung open again and both of us turned sharply to see who it was, still skittish that Stuart would be back for vengeance. Hilariously it was Doug. My fuck stayed there on top of me. She stopped humping, but sat upright with me buried in her snatch.

"Fuck me dead," he said, shaking his head. "I don't know what you're on, man, but we gotta talk. You are a fucking miracle man, do you ever stop?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,002 Followers