Bonfire - At the Shack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

My fuck was surreptitiously squeezing on my cock with her vaginal muscles as she watched Doug again ogle her naked body. "Doug, what do you want?"

Doug came over to us, taking a good long look at her breasts standing over me, and at the part where our pubes joined.

"I thought you used to be shy?" he asked, ignoring her question.

"Ok, ok, you win," she said, leaning back and picking up the quilt, using it to cover up her front.

"No, no, no..." Doug tried to stop her. "Don't do that, you were fine just as you were, really, that quilt looks really bad on you, you know, you look kinda fat now...yeah, it's that color perhaps, you look kinda spotty with that wrapped around you, don't you think, don't you agree...whatever your name is, what is your name anyway?"

My fuck jumped in on him.

"Doug! What do you want?"

Doug looked at her. The quilt didn't come back off.

"Well, nothing it seems. Molly said Stuart hit you, so I wanted to know you were okay, but I guess you're okay, given you're back on the job. Are you alright?"

"I'm okay, thanks, it just winded me." We kept giving each other tiny little fucks, me twitching myself in her, she squeezing her cunt on my pole, hoping to get back to proper sex as soon as we could. "Ummm...can we, like, talk after?"

"Ah, sure, yeah, of course," he said, backing out of the room. "You want this shut, I guess, yes, well, right, I'll just shut it as I...leave."

He was looking for as long as he could at her naked back and ass, planted firmly over my balls. I'm sure she looked brilliant from that angle. As soon as the door shut her jaw mashed against mine and her hips frantically pumped and stroked me, slopping sounds filling the room as her juice splashed over my legs. We did her from all angles, in all corners of the room. She was super wet, I was super hard, it was great, wonderful sex. The best fuck either of us had had together. I was behind her when she came this time. Again, she could tell in advance what was going to happen to her.

"Oh, oh shit, you got me, you did it, I'm...I'm...oh shit...aaaaahhhhhhh" she screamed. It went on and on, and she wasn't winding down. "Baby, it's, together, can we, together...do it, pleaaaase, pleaaaase, together, I'm, I'm.....uhuhuhuhuh..."

I obliged. My head threw back and she squealed like an off-key cat. Hot semen shot from me, into the depths of this woman bent over shaking spasms on my cock. I pulled her into me as far as I could, I touched her insides as deep as I could. My flow carried the baton even further into her core in what could only be described as carnal. Deliciously carnal.

At the end of the shaking and twitching we stayed as we were, deep up her, her head in the sheets, legs spread, ass in the air, hole full of cock and sperm.

"Oh my God," she mumbled at me, "can you never stop doing that?"

"Sure," I said. "But I think you've well and truly drained me."

"That's okay, how long does it take to power up usually?"

"Well...it'll probably take longer than the time we have left together."

"What do you mean?" she asked, confused.

"Well, I think I'm done, I don't think I can do it again today."

"Tomorrow will be fine," she said, slight anxiety in her voice.

"Tomorrow?" I asked. She heard the surprise in my voice.

"Why? What's wrong with tomorrow? It's still holidays for me...you gotta work?"

It was a strange conversation to have with a girl with her face down in a pillow. I dropped us to lay on our side, still stiff up her cunt from behind, though I could feel myself losing length. I pulled her back to hold her, taking a handful of breast and rocky nipple.

"Baby, I'm not sure what you're expecting. Are you thinking that we're together now?"

Her silence I took as 'yes, that's what I thought'.

"Honey," I said, "I really appreciate the sex, but really, both of us are just in it for a fuck, aren't we? You said that earlier, that this is the first time you had a one-night stand?"

Again silence. I thought I cold hear sobs. Whatever it was about crying, it made me grow harder again inside her. I started to grind at her from behind, growing just enough to stay in there.

"C'mon baby, you're still young, you've got to get a few one-night fucks under your belt. You can't fall in love with every guy that sticks a cock in you, surely."

"You bastard," she said quietly.

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"You fucking bastard!"

"Why? Why am I a bastard?"

"You used me!"

"Geez. What does that mean? How did I 'use you'?"

"You used me for sex!"

"Well, yeah, I did, and I still am," I said, humping at her cunt. "So what? What's wrong with sex? You seemed to enjoy yourself."

I kept fucking her as we lay there, she was crying again. I'm getting sick of this, I thought. She's been leaping from one emotional crisis to another. She was a nice piece of ass, but hardly the type to engage in a robust relationship. I wondered if I could get myself off just one more time before I disappeared, but I didn't like my chances. It was a miracle I was still hard after the number of times I'd cum, getting myself worked up to sperm her one more time was going to be tough.

Through all this thinking and planning my exit, she was mumbling something.

"Huh? What's that?" I said.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please don't go."

Wow, this girl really latched on. I just shook my head slowly. She could feel me do it, and turned her head to look at me.

"Please. You can fuck me."

"What are you talking about? I've already fucked you."

"All the time. You can have me anytime you want. Stay with me, please."

"Girl, you've got some serious issues here. You afraid of being alone? You latch onto the wrong guys. First that Stuart tosser, now me. Look, you and me, we've had a great night, you've been one of the best fucks a guy could hope for, but you don't even know my name."

She turned around toward me, my cock plopped out from her. She pushed me back and climbed up on top. Her hand reached down and took it, pointing it back to the sky then pushing herself onto it.

"What do you want?" she asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I need to do to keep this in me?"

"I don't get it. Why do you suddenly love my cock so much? You were itching to push me away before Stuart burst in and dumped you. Now you can't get enough of me fucking you?"

She didn't reply, she just ground her cunt on me and stared into my eyes. I had to admit, it was pretty hot.

"C'mon," she said, "how can I be your girl for longer than just today?"

"Are you really serious?"

She nodded.

"You'll do anything I want?"

She nodded. "I am already, aren't I?" she smiled sitting up on me, pointing her naked hickey-covered breasts to the sky.

I wasn't working that night. I guessed it wouldn't hurt to have one more day with this girl. The risk was she was one of those remora types and she'd hang around past her use-by date, but if I could get her to do what I wanted...that could be fun. There was no doubt she was stunningly beautiful, especially with no clothes on.

"Oh, you have no idea," I warned her. "If you want to continue beyond this room, you're going to have to do some shit that you don't wanna do."

"What don't I wanna do?"

"Like, who do you live with?"

"Why?"

"Who do you live with?" I asked again.

"My family."

"Which is...?"

"Mum, Dad, little brother."

"What do you do?"

"I study still."

I was going to say what and where, but I didn't really care at that moment.

"Well, first things first, you're going to ring your Mum and Dad and tell them you're going to shack up for a few days with a guy. No lies, no bullshit about staying with a friend. You'll flat out tell them you've met a guy at the party and you're going to stay with him for a night, could be 2 or 3 nights, you don't know yet. Okay? No bullshit. If you're going to be with me, it will be up front and dealt with at home. I don't do sneaking around, got it?"

She didn't say yes, but she didn't say no. I scrambled over to the side of the bed by the window, her still riding my cock. I fumbled around and found what I hoped was still there, my phone in my pants pocket. I took the keypad lock off for her.

"Here you go." I passed her the phone. She stared at it, wondering what to say, or if she could say it.

"No bullshit," I repeated.

She dialed the number then flicked her hair aside to listen to the ring. It took a while to answer.

"It's me..." she said, followed by a barrage of noise the other end that made her take the phone from her ear.

"Calm down, I'm at Sherry's shack, I fell asleep."

There was more noise at the other end of the phone, and a question.

"I'm not, not today."

Even I heard the scream on the other end, "What do you mean not today?"

"I'm going to stay with someone..."

"No bullshit," I warned a whisper over the din the other end of the phone.

"A guy. I met a guy. I'm going to stay with him for a little while..."

That really set the noise off the other end. They were yelling so much I couldn't even tell if it was male or female screaming, Mum or Dad.

"Not it's not Stuart. I don't care what Stuart thinks."

More noise the other end.

"I don't know, a day, a few days, we don't know yet." She held the phone away from her ear again.

"Look, I'm an adult, I can make these decisions, I don't have to ask..."

More din.

"Yes, of course we're using a condom!"

I lifted her naked body slightly to look at my bare cock poking into her, cum the most prevalent lubricant inside her vagina.

"Look, I'm calling to tell you I'm okay, that I'm going to be okay, and not to worry. If you're going to yell at me like this I'll just do things WITHOUT telling you, would that be better?"

The other end seemed to calm down.

"No, Mum, I'm not stopping off to get clothes. I don't need clothes!"

I don't think she meant it to sound like that. I think she meant to say she doesn't need 'more' clothes, but clearly that set Mum off again the other end. She tried handing the phone to me, mouthing 'you wanna talk?', but I smiled and shook my head.

"Mum, Mum, I'll call you tomorrow, okay, I'll call you tomorrow".

With that she hung up.

"Okay," she said to me, "you wanted it, you got it. Now my family hate me and think I'm a slut."

"Well, that's okay, its better they know the truth," I said nodding. She might be more mature than what I pegged her for, this girl. "That's not all there is, though."

"What do you mean?"

"If I'm going to spend time with a woman, she better be a woman, not some scared kid."

"Isn't this being a woman?" she asked, squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles.

I shook my head.

"Any schoolgirl can fuck, that's not being a woman. Being a woman is the way you carry yourself, your flair. It's confidence in yourself as a woman. You told me before that you are embarrassed being naked in front of other people. That's a kid's attitude."

"Hey, what am I doing right now, huh? How much more naked could I get sitting here letting you fuck me while you ogle me, huh?" she challenged.

"Okay, that's me, but what about all those others out there?"

"They saw me, too!" she countered.

"Yeah, but you feel embarrassed about it, you don't want it to happen again."

She said nothing.

"Here's the deal," I explained, "if you are coming home with me, you are going to have to have the confidence to walk out there and all the way to my car undressed."

"Undressed? What do you mean undressed? In my underwear...?"

I thought about it a moment.

"You can have your panties, but no top. No point in getting you arrested, you better cover up your cunt. But you will be topless, and not covering up with your hands."

"No way! How does that make me a woman?"

"You won't know until after."

"Know what?" she said, screwing up her face.

"There's the deal. If you walk to my car in only your panties and let all those people on the way check you out, then I'll let you in and I'll drive you to my place and get you pregnant several more times. But if you can't, or if you cover your breasts in any way, that's okay, but I'll drive you home to your Mum and Dad instead. How's that? Fair?"

"Fair? How could that be fair?" she said. "I've never done this sort of thing, you know. This isn't like me."

"I know, that's why I'm saying this, what we have now, it's really just a one-night stand. You teenage girls, you've got great bodies and you know how to fuck and you know how to cum, but you don't have the confidence or the presence of a proper woman. Think about all those super-models and actresses, you think they whine about showing their breasts to people? They're sophisticated, grown-up, powerful presences, not giggly teens having quick grabs of each other in the back seat of a car. You and Stuart, in two years you never got naked with him. Honey, the sex has been really good, but I think we both need to see this for what it is, just a roll in the hay, don't you think?"

She sighed. My hard-on was finally abating and when she moved back a touch it popped out from inside her. She looked down at it, half-hard and covered in slime. She grabbed it with both hands, scraping off some of the slop and strangely rubbing it onto her breasts. Some kind of souvenir?

"Okay," she said simply. She lifted herself from the bed and crawled around looking for her clothes. I did the same, getting dressed.

"Where are my pants?" she asked.

"Ah, they're under the end of the bed over there," I told her. She looked at me quizzically, then reached under to find them. Standing at the end of the bed, she took her bra, t-shirt, short and pants, rolled them up and threw them to me.

"Okay," she said calmly. "I'm ready."

Wow, I thought. She is one fine looking naked woman. And she just told me she was willing to show it to the world. Wow.

I threw her panties back at her. "Seriously, you better put them on for now, they can come off again in the car."

Silently she took them and put them on. They were small yellow cotton ones, small but enough to cover her hair. I checked in my pockets. Wallet, keys, phone all there, good. Pity my sunglasses were back in the house. I should keep them in the car, I made a mental note to myself.

"All done? Then let's go." No point in letting her think about it too much.

I opened the door, her clothes in hand. I motioned for her to go first. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment before taking a final look at me. I nodded, and she stepped through to the lounge, and out into the world.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers