Bonfire Night

Story Info
Fireworks don't just go off outside.
3.6k words
3.98
24.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The characters and events in this story are works of my imagination. They are not real, and the events never happened.

First, just a little side-note for anyone who doesn't know what Bonfire Night is.

In England, on the 5th of November, we have Bonfire Night, when we let off fireworks to celebrate the foiling of the Gunpowder Plot, when a man called Guy Fawkes tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament in London.

Now that that's cleared up, on with the story!

*****

I was waiting at the train station for about half an hour, waiting for Claire's train to arrive. She was coming to visit from Wales, and the train had been delayed before she set off, so advised me to get to the station to meet her a bit later than planned.

We'd met on the internet, on a dating site, and we instantly made a connection, and ever since we've been e-mailing each other and on facebook and skype pretty much every day of the week, just chatting about pretty much anything.

This had been going on for a couple of months now, and we decided that it was time that we actually met, and she volunteered herself to come and visit me for a weekend.

We'd planned to stay in for the night, and watch a film and let off a couple of garden fireworks, then the next day go out and do something in town together.

I couldn't wait to finally meet her! I was getting anxious as the train was getting to be 40 minutes late now. I was getting tense.

I looked out down the platform, and saw the nose of a train peek into view from behind some greenery, and approach the station. This looked like her train!

I moved backwards towards the trolley I'd taken to help take her bags to the taxi rank outside, and sat down on the bench beside it. Quite why I'd decided to get the trolley was beyond me. She was only going to be bringing enough clothes to last the weekend, but then maybe I was thinking she would bring a whole wardrobe in a stereotypical girly fashion.

I'd also decided against a sign with her name on it, and went for the approach of wearing a dark blue stetson hat, and have her keep an eye out for that.

As the train pulled into the platform, I tried to smarten myself up. I adjusted my hat, tugged my sweater under my coat to get the wrinkles out, and did the same with my trousers.

The train came to a halt, the doors opened, and people scrambled out as quickly as they could, trying to keep control of their luggage as they left the carriages.

I rose up on my toes to try to see over the crowd, and see where Claire could possibly be. I scanned up and down a few times, but I couldn't see her.

Suddenly, I felt someone rap my shoulder with their finger. I turned to look at who it was, and if was Claire! How she had gotten off the train without me seeing her was a mystery to me, but hell, I didn't care!

"Hi," she held a hand up and waved sheepishly, and her gaze fell to one side, probably out of nervousness more than anything.

"Hey, Claire," I replied, waving back at her in a similar fashion, smiling at her as I did, trying to make her feel a bit more comfortable.

Claire is slightly shorter than me, about 5 foot 6 in height, and has emerald green eyes, brown hair that cascades down past her shoulders, and a smile that makes my heart stop. She was wearing a purple scarf, a black coat reaching her knees, and brown leather boots that reached halfway up her shins.

"So, how are you?" she asked, still slightly shy, but still smiling.

"I'm fine, thank you," I replied, "and yourself?"

She swayed slightly, chuckled, and answered with "I'm fine, too."

"Want me to help you with your bags?" I asked, holding a hand towards her.

"No, I'll be fine," she stepped aside to reveal a relatively small suitcase with wheels and a handle. Claire looked behind me at the trolley I was leaning against, frowning quizzically. "Why did you bring a trolley?"

I stood upright, simultaneously pushing the trolley away with my elbow as I put my hands in my pockets. "Trolley?" I asked, "What trolley?"

Claire laughed, and punched me playfully in the arm.

"Ok, let's go then shall we?" I touched the front brim of my hat down slightly, and we made our way towards the taxi rank, pretty much in silence. I guess we were both the same, nervous and excited at the same time.

The taxi journey was similarly quiet, the only words spoken were my home address, the fare, and the "thanks" to the driver when we arrived about 20 minutes later. It was dark already, considering this was the start of the winter months, the days were shorter.

We gathered Claire's belongings, and I escorted her to the front door, unlocked it and opened it, beckoning her inside. I live by myself in a rented bungalow at the moment, since I have no need for anything larger.

We decided that the best time for fireworks would be 8 o' clock, so until then, I got us a bottle of wine and a bag of Doritos from the kitchen, and we chatted about things that were going on in our lives, and what we wanted to do in the future.

I even showed Claire a couple of card tricks that I had learned, and managed to earn myself a slap on the arm when she couldn't figure them out, accompanied by a remark of "Bastard!" and a laugh.

When 8 o' clock came, we were sufficiently relaxed, and headed into the back garden to set of some of the garden fireworks I'd bought.

I offered the choice to Claire, and she chose a Roman Candle to start off with, and placing it in the flower bed, digging a small hole for it, and stepping back as I lit it.

We got through about 6 of the smaller fireworks before Claire decided on one of the rockets. These fireworks need to be placed in a plastic pipe which is stuck in the ground so that they stay upright, and can fly up into the sky and explode.

I placed the firework into the pipe, and lit it, stepping back, and watched as it flew up into the air and exploded in a smatter of crimson stars and some small crackling pops occuring in the arms of the firework.

I felt something at my arm, and Claire had started to hug it. I looked down at her, and she smiled at me. I smiled back, unsure if I'd be breathing for a few minutes.

Claire pulled on my arm, standing on her tip toes, and kissed me on the cheek. She looked away, as if slightly ashamed that she'd done that.

I place a hand on her chin, and turn her head back to face me. I leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips, pulling away after a few seconds.

Claire, however, was having none of that. No sooner had I pulled away, her hands had darted round behind me, and pulled me down to kiss her again, hugging me in tightly.

When the kiss was eventually broken, she pulled me in further, into a hug, and I returned it, my arms wrapping around her and holding her against me.

She then whispered in my ear "I love you,", and squeezed me a bit tighter, as if to emphasise it.

"I love you, too," I replied, still in a hushed voice, mimicking her squeeze. "I've just realised something,"

Claire loosened her hug, but didn't let go, and swung round in front of me, "What?" she asked.

"I've forgotten to show you your room!" I replied, feeling a bit silly now. She laughed, and I led her inside, through the kitchen, into the hall and into the door opposite to the guest room.

In it lay a double bed with a white floral-patterned duvet and matching pillows, a wardrobe, a dressing table and mirror, two bedside tables and a chest of drawers.

"This is your room for the weekend," I guided her inside and closed the door behind us.

"Wow," she exclaimed, sitting on the bed, kicking off her shoes and lying down, trying out the mattress. "This bed is really comfy!"

I chuckled in response, "Ok, so this is your room, and I'm in the room next door if you need anything." I gestured over my shoulder with my thumb.

"What? You're sleeping in another room?" Claire sat up.

"Well, yeah," I replied.

"Why are you not sleeping with me?" Claire's eyes widened as she realised what she'd just said, "I-I mean, why are you sleeping in a different room to me? It'd be better if we were in the same room, surely?" she relaxed a moment, having recovered the situation.

"Well, I didn't think you'd want to sleep in the same room with someone you don't properly know yet," I replied, "Why? Are you afraid that the Boogyman will come out of the closet and scare you in the middle of the night?" I joked, grinning at Claire.

Claire got up off the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Not if I have you in here with me," she smiled, and kissed me. She was moving fast. I didn't think we'd get to this level of trust so soon!

As she broke the kiss, she stepped back and pulled me down as she fell onto the bed and pulled me into her kiss again.

Her hands walked down my back, and felt for my belt, before following it round to the front, and fumbling with the buckle.

I sat up to give her a better view of what she was doing, and she managed to get my belt undone, my cheenos unbuttoned, unzipped and off, before removing her sweater and top to reveal her black bra covering her breasts. Her breasts weren't huge, and I judged them to be about a C-cup, perhaps a D.

I took my own jumper off, followed by my t-shirt, and she had somehow managed to get her pants off without me noticing, revealing matching panties.

We sat there in our underwear for a moment as we explored each other with our eyes, though my gaze was mainly fixed on Claire's breasts, and hers on the circus tent I had where my boxers should have been.

Claire moved up behind me so she was standing, and I was sat on the edge of the bed, facing away from her. She reached underneath my arms and lay her hands against my chest, stroking downwards until she reached my boxers, slipping her thumbs inside the waistband and pulling them down, my rigid cock springing free, and reaching out towards the ceiling.

Claire rested her head on my shoulder, and grabbed my cock in her hand, and began to stroke it slowly, gradually building up to a rapid pace.

I moaned as she continued to wank me off, enjoying the moment. Then I felt pressure start to build, and I realised I was going to cum soon.

I reached down and grabbed Claire's wrist, stopping her from moving her hand, and she released her grip and withdrew her hands.

I turned around, and Claire unfastened her bra, and took it off, revealing her breasts to me in all their naked glory, crowned with small, hard pink nipples.

She removed her panties as well, so that she was now complaetely naked. "Swap over," she instructed, and I followed. I stood up, removed my boxers and let her sit where I just sat, in the same position.

I threaded my arms underneath hers, and cupped her breasts with my hands, feeling her nipples pushing against my palms, and giving them a gentle squeeze, Claire letting out a slight moan.

I mimicked what she did to me, and slowly followed her body down towards her pubic area, a perfectly smooth, shaven pubic area at that. I kept going until I found her pussy, and slowly started to rub it.

Claire moaned as I massaged her warm, wet vagina with my fingers, moving my hand forwards and backwards, while working my fingers in circles. I began to speed up, again, like she had done to me, until I could go no faster.

It only took a few minutes of buildup before Claire moved her hand to stop me from making her climax, so I slowed as her hand touched my arm, but I didn't plan to be as forgiving as that.

I pushed my hand forwards and slipped a finger into her pussy, and she moaned loudly, gripping my wrist tighter. I started to wiggle my finger inside of her, and managed to sneak another finger in there, now starting to tickle her pussy walls with my fingers.

Claire moaned louder and louder. "You bastard! Stop it! You're gonna make me cuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMM!!!!!!!" she screamed as she climaxed, bucking her hips as her pussy spasmed uncontrollably, wave after wave of pleasure surging through her.

Her orgasm started to calm down, and I removed my fingers from her vagina, and traced a line with her juices up from her pussy to her breasts.

She slowly got up, got off the bed, and pushed me onto it, spread my legs and stuck my cock in her mouth. She began to bob her head and suck on my throbbing cock like there was no tomorrow.

It seemed like she was planning on making me cum just like I'd made her cum. her mouth felt amazing on my shaft, her tongue always active, always on the move, her hand working the shaft in time with the motions her head was making, determined to make me cum as fast as she possibly could.

I felt the pressure start to build as an orgasm approached, and I tried to get her to stop, but her hands shot around my wrists and pinned them to the bed, her arms trapping my legs too.

"Stop! I don't want to cum yet!" I cried, hoping she would stop.

She stopped sucking at my cock just long enough to look at me and say "Tough!", before she went back to ravaging me.

I felt my balls tighten and the cum rush to my shaft. I couldn't hold it off! The cum surged through my shaft and erupted into Claire's mouth, ropes of it lashing at her throat and spilling out of her mouth at the corners.

She let my orgasm subside, and dropped my cock out of her mouth, emptying her mouth over her tits, rubbing my seed into her chest with her hands.

"Bitch!" I gasped, falling back onto the bed.

Claire climbed up next to me, and whispered, "Now we're even. One each." She grinned slyly. kissing me on the cheek.

She reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it before coming back to kiss me passionately on the lips.

I reached up and cupped a breast, slowly kneading it and stroking it, dragging my fingers in towards her nipple, then clasping it between my thumb, index finger and middle finger, and pulling it out from her as far as possible, and letting it snap back into place.

Claire moaned into my mouth and pushed her face against mine even more, stroking my cock a bit faster now. I felt life returning to my diminished member, and I returned to squeezing her breast and massaging it.

She stopped kissing me, and slowed down on my cock. "Ready for more?" she asked, grinning and gave my cock a tight squeeze.

"Sure," I replied, "Why not?"

Claire reached down and grabbed my legs, swinging me onto the bed, before positioning herself above me, her pussy hovering inches from my cock.

She grabbed my cock again and aimed it at her glowing vagina, and slowly sat down on it, her pussy swallowing my cock whole without a pause, allowing her to sit down on my hips.

She then started to rise and fall, slowly pulling up so that just the head of my cock was buried in her pussy, and then slamming back down as hard as she could, picking up the pace into a rhythm once she got the hang of it.

She leaned forwards towards me as she rode me, and hung her tits in my face, and placed her hands on the headboard behind me.

I took one of her tits with my hand, and met it with a kiss, trying to kiss all over it, leaving only the nipple, hard and ready for attention.

I brought the nipple to my mouth, and instead of wrapping my lips around it, breathed onto it as gently as I could, teasing her. Claire stopped fucking me and let out a gasp and a groan, deprived of her pleasure.

I moved over to the next breast and kissed that like I had the other one. Claire was sat on my hips, her attention focussed now on what I was doing to her breasts, panting slightly now.

This time, when I reached her nipple, I gave it a light flick of my tongue, feeling it getting pushed to onw side, and spring back into place when my tongue could push it no further.

Claire moaned, and I pushed her tits together, and licked her cleavage from bottom to top, slowly, and back down again with the underside of my tongue.

I then moved to the first nipple again, and circled the areola with my tongue, trying not to touch the nipple with my tongue. Claire moaned loudly and pushed herself forward, trying to force her nipple into my mouth.

I managed to resist, and moved to her other nipple and traced the areola with my tongue again. Claire's body was starting to twitch and jerk and moan, aching for her nipple to be taken into my mouth.

I rolled over onto my side and pulled Claire with me so we were facing each other, and I started to thrust in and out of her pussy, her juices leaking over my cock and hips now, and started to get faster and faster.

I managed to lean down and take one of her attention starved nipples in my mouth, and lightly pinched the other with my other hand.

Claire moaned loudly and cried out "I'm cumming!"

I thrust into her and sucked and pinched harder, and she was literally screaming in pleasure now, writhing about as a powerful orgasm was beginning to well up inside her.

"If I'm cumming, you're cumming with me!" Claire screamed, and started to buck against me, releasing her tits from my fingers and mouth.

As I felt my orgasm start to build, I felt Claire's pussy tighten around my cock as she let out a loud feral scream as her own orgasm overtook her, her hips bucking and her body spasming and shivering.

When her orgasm subsided, she managed to calm down enough to say "Ohmygod...that was..." an aftershock made her shudder as I withdrew my cock from her pussy, "shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!!" she moaned as she felt me leave her.

She squeezed her pussy, and held her hand to it, as if trying to usher out some of the cum I'd deposited in there. She brought her hand up to her face to lick it, but noticed only her own clear vaginal fluid.

"You didn't cum?!" she exclaimed, surprised and annoyed.

"No," I replied, "Didn't have a chance to!"

Claire rolled onto her back, and gestured for me to get on top of her, so I straddled her stomach, and she wiggled down so that she could take my cock into her mouth and started to bob her head.

She grabbed my shaft with one hand and started to jerk me off as she sucked on my throbbing cockhead. The pace she was going was incredible, and I felt the pressure return to my balls, and felt them tighten.

I let loose a loud moan, as I felt the cum rush through my shaft towards the hungry mouth of Claire! I started to thrust with her, and just as I started to cum, my cock popped out of her mouth!

A huge lash of cum flew up and over Claire's head, splattering on the headboard and pillow behind her, some of it leaving a dotted trail across her face and in her hair. The next spurt wasn't as powerful, landed on her forehead and left a huge trail across her face to her mouth. A third rope deposited itself between her right eye and nose, and the last fell onto her cheek, the rest dribbling onto her chin and into her mouth.

I was spent. I got off her and lay beside her on the bed. Claire reached up and scooped the cum off her face, into her mouth and swallowed the lot.

She turned to me and sighed, "I love you," and kissed me.

"I love you, too," I replied, pulling her over so she lay on her back on top of me, and I hugged her from behind, planting kisses on her neck.

Claire started to grind her ass against me, and as I felt my withered cock start to harden again, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.